KP Media Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 Most Wonderful Videographer!!

Incredible, wonderful, talented and kind are only a few of the ways I would describe Ken, Robbie and their entire team. The amount of detail they put into every single moment was incredible. From the first time I spoke with Ken I knew there was no one else I wanted to work with. Their work is phenomenal and we will forever have the best day of our lives perfectly preserved.

I would recommend KP Media to anyone. You will have a very difficult time finding another videographer that will go the extra mile Ken does for the perfect shot. His patience is unparalleled and I was honored that they were able to be a part of my wedding day.
    Renee F. Married on 05/21/2022

Ken was amazing!

Thank you Ken for a video that will always make me smile (and cry). You were definitely my favorite vendor!!!!! - Renee Funk
    Ken was awesome and I highly recommend him.
  • Lidia
    Lidia P. Married on 05/21/2022

I highly recommend KP Media

We had a great group of vendors for my daughter’s wedding. I would hire most of them again when planning another event, but Ken from KP Media would be my very first call! Not only is he very talented, but he is a genuinely nice guy. He did our engagement photos which turned out beautifully and the wedding video. He provided a 1 minute teaser, 5 minute recap, full length movie as well as all raw footage. He captured everything and was fun to be around. He keeps everyone comfortable. Even my camera shy son-in-law liked working with Ken! He is reasonably priced, easily accessible and quick to communicate. He gave us tips to help with the day beforehand to make it go smoothly. He worked well with all the other vendors. He was always so generous with his time and advice before the big day and even AFTER helping me with an issue I had with another vendor. I Highly recommend KP Media.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jill O. Married on 11/26/2021

A++++++++++

Ken of KP Media was the absolute best! He will help you with everything. Ken is a true professional. He gives you suggestions and knows where to get best lighting outside and he has an amazing eye. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and got us to laugh when we were too serious. You will not go wrong with KP Media. My parents, my husband's Mom and my husband and myself absolutely love the video. It is amazing.
    I give KP Media A++++++
    Luke W. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing.....both the Guy and the Work

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Ken. He was always making us laugh and constantly was making us feel more comfortable on video. The results were better than we expected. he showed us the trailer for our video just two days ago and my wife and I have watched it at least 5 times each. He very quickly became one of our favorite vendors to work with. We would absolutely recommend Ken to anyone and everyone not just because of his amazing work, but also because of what a joy he is to be around.

KP Media's reply:

Luke and Claire: we had a blast working with you two! You guys kept me laughing as well and it could not have been more fun getting to capture your big day. Thank you for having us along for the adventure!
    Megan W. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing to work with

My husband and I are so happy that we booked KP Media as our wedding videographer. Ken really listened to what was important to us , and took the time to make us feel fully comfortable with the timeline and what to expect on the day of the wedding. When the day came , Ken brought so much positive energy and we just had so much fun with him ! I was so excited to see the final product of his videotaping. We just received our final wedding video this week , and it is absolutely perfect !! KP Media did such a beautiful job of capturing our day, and the video itself is so well put together. Everyone who watches it says it brings them to tears , happy tears of course. We will cherish the video forever.

KP Media's reply:

Thank you so much -- it truly was a pleasure getting to work with you two for the big day! I hope you two will enjoy the video for all the years to come!
    Nicole C. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible day captured by an incredible photographer!!!

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ken! We knew when he photographed us for our engagement pictures that he was the right photographer for our wedding. I feel incredibly awkward when photographed (and don't love taking pictures for this reason) but Ken put me at ease, made us both laugh, gave me some helpful encouragement & direction, and took absolutely stunning pictures. My husband's sister who has worked as a wedding planner for years could not stop talking about how great he was even after the wedding (as have other people in the bridal party)!!! His direction, professionalism, patience (especially with my family who are like herding cats sometimes), and just awesome sense of humor was everything we needed to make our day go as smooth as possible (and fun!). He brought a great deal of joy to our wedding and his artistic eye and incredible photography will be a part of our memories forever. We will be certain to recommend him to all our friends with upcoming weddings and are so grateful that he was photographing our special day ☺ Thank you a million times Ken (and your assistant Dave)!

KP Media's reply:

Thank you so much -- what an amazing day! We had such a great time with you and Pete. I'm so thankful that we got to be a part of the big celebration!
  • Krissy
    Krissy S. Married on 08/13/2021

Punctual, Professional & profoundly funny

Ken and his crew did an outstanding job with everything in regards to our wedding. They all made the day smooth, exciting, romantic, and hysterical. We were laughing and sweating the entire day on the hottest day of the summer. The team did an incredible job with the pictures making sure we had every angle possible and everything we wished for. Additionally, we were pleased at Ken’s rapid response time, no matter what day it was. Ken was punctual to all appointments and even had great tips and advice the day of. We wouldn’t recommend anyone else, since Ken and his team are just the “real deal”!
    Thomas S. Married on 04/17/2021

Thomas Salmon

My wife and I can hardly put into words how thankful we are to have Ken as our wedding photographer. The photos from our wedding ceremony came out incredible and are photographs we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Ken is not only a phenomenal photographer, but is an even nicer person. He assisted me and my wife to coordinate this wedding in the midst of a pandemic with nothing but professionalism and kindness. We can’t wait for Ken to photograph our reception in November! We can’t recommend him enough!

KP Media's reply:

Thank you, Tom! it truly was a pleasure getting to photograph your ceremony -- see you soon for the party!
    Maria P. Married on 01/09/2021

Picture Perfect

Ken had amazing energy and was so excited and optimistic for our wedding day despite the crazy COVID times were were living in. He also worked with Dave who complimented him so perfectly. We have such amazing photos and he was open to all of my ideas and I even got photos of my dog! We got our photos back within two weeks and we got our Thankyou cards about three weeks after we ordered them We look forward to working with him for our album!
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 12/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to finish!

From start to finish, our experience with KP Media was nothing short of amazing. We first met Ken almost two years ago when we happened across his company’s name here on wedding wire, and upon meeting with Ken in his studio we instantly connected with his warm and friendly personality. Ken is extremely passionate about his work and the quality of photos and video that he and his team produce is extraordinary. Over the past year, we have navigated so many changes and postponements due to the pandemic and Ken was with us every step of the way. He went above and beyond to communicate with us and make us feel at ease throughout all of the curveballs we were thrown. Everyone raves about our wedding photos and video and we proudly recommend KP Media to anyone looking for a photographer or videographer!

KP Media's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! It was truly a pleasure getting to capture the big celebration --- part 1. We are so ready for part 2 a little later on this year!
    Amanda M. Married on 11/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Ken was the MVP of my wedding. Only 2 weeks before our modified wedding (thanks COVID) we tried confirming with our original photographer the times and location of the new backyard wedding, and to our surprise, our original photographer booked a new gig on our date! In come super Ken! Ken was able to pencil us in immediately and was super nice and supportive through the last minute booking.
    On my wedding day, Ken was amazing. I have been to weddings where photographers are pushy, rude or even creepy and Ken was none of those things. He was polite, easy going and funny. His pictures came out amazing, he was able to spot the best places in the backyard, the best poses and the best group shots! I could not have been happier with Ken being the photographer for my wedding and I plan to ask him to do a maternity shoot for me soon too!
    TL;DR - do not hesitate to book Ken if you want a good photographer.

KP Media's reply:

Not going to lie, I feel like "super Ken" should now my new title. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Prince Charming -- thank you for such a wonderful review!
  • Courtney
    Courtney F. Married on 11/08/2020

11/8/2020 Wedding KP Media Review

In my opinion photo/video is one of the most important vendors to hire for your big day. I can't say enough good things about KP Media. With all the craziness from Covid this year it was a relief to have someone like Ken in my corner. Ken is AMAZING. From our very first meeting with him, he sat down with us to walk us through his process, editing photos/videos, his style, you name it. It was so refreshing to see someone who truly cares about his work and take the time to ask us about what we wanted. He was so easy to get in touch with and he is SUPER ORGANIZED. He had a list of everyone's name in my bridal party so no one was being called MOH or "blonde bridesmaid" like I've had happen at other weddings. Jen was one of our videographers and she was super fun to work with. Dave was also one of our videographers and he was a big help in making me laugh the entire day. All three of them worked together flawlessly and it was like working with family I had known for a while. I got my photo/video back super quickly and I'm in love with everything. I often pull it up on my phone and look at it daily. Ken's attention to retouching and detail makes every frame pop. We ordered prints and thank you cards through him and the process of creating everything was so easy and fun. Of all my vendors this was by far my favorite and I am so glad I found them on wedding wire. I made sure KP was available for my big wedding next year as well. I can't wait to work with Ken and his team again! Hire them and you won't be sorry - best decision a bride can make.

KP Media's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review -- I truly can't wait to be there with you and Dan again next year for the party!!
    Danielle Married on 10/23/2020

Ken is incredible!!!

Ken and his team filmed our wedding this past Friday. Ken is such a fun person and was open to all my video requests that other videographers told me were odd or too old fashioned. He is so responsive, arrived on time, and made sure everything ran smoothly during our day! I can’t speak to the video yet, since we’re only two days out from our wedding, but have full trust in Ken that it’s going to be perfect!!! Thank you for being an integral part of our day!

KP Media's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to capture your wedding video -- I can't wait to share this with you and John!
    Karen Married on 07/08/2020

Gorgeous photography & outstanding experience

Ken was highly recommended to us, and we are so happy we worked with him for our wedding photos. For our shoot, Ken had great ideas for settings and compositions, and we ended up with an impressive variety of creative and gorgeous photos. We are both camera-shy, but Ken is very friendly and put us at ease right from the start, keeping the mood light and capturing lots of candid moments over the afternoon. He was familiar with the venue in advance, and also had a great eye for special moments as we walked around. We are thrilled with the photos; they are absolutely beautiful and a perfect representation of the day. Ken was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, from planning through final retouching, and we are beyond happy with how everything turned out. We highly recommend KP Media!
    Jessica Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing, amazing, amazing

Ken and his team are the absolute best! You need them at your wedding. So professional, fun and the pictures were so beautiful and I received them so fast. KP media is the best thing I could have done for my wedding.
  • Kevin
    Kevin B. Married on 05/17/2020

No pressure and relaxed

Ken was super accommodating. Our wedding ceremony happened with just our immediate family just 2 months into COVID shutdown. Ken was there to photograph us. A year later we were able to have a small reception and Ken was there to basically finish the journey we started a year earlier. Photos came out great and we have a great story to show and share with our family and friends.

KP Media's reply:

Thank you so much, Kevin -- it truly was an honor to get to capture your big day two times in two years!
  • Tray
    Tray A. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

I have to give a MAJOR shout out to KP Media! I can’t stress enough how impressed I am with our experience using them for video and photo booth for our wedding. The videographers and Ken (the owner) were incredibly friendly and professional. They caught every special moment and helped us to relive the happiness and joy of our wedding day. Can’t recommend them enough!
    Eileen L. Married on 09/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, all fun and no stress

Mike and I got married at Sea Cliff Manor on August 11th. Thanks to a friends recommendation we connected with Ken and his team. Couldn't have been happier! Ken is so much fun and made all the pictures we took before the ceremony seem fun and light hearted. But during the ceremony never even noticed that pictures were being taken. Perfect for our wedding.

KP Media's reply:

Thank you, Eileen and Mike -- we truly had such a fun time getting to be a part of your wedding day! ❤️
    Arielle K. Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Video and Amazing Person!

Run, don’t walk to Ken and KP Media for your video and photo booth needs! I promise you will not be disappointed. Not only is he so TALENTED and his work is AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL (both my husband and cry every time we watch our wedding video), but Ken, by far, was one of our favorite vendors. He was so easy to work with, very communicative and responsive and so, so nice! He really put us at ease before, during and after our wedding and got us our videos well within the timeline he promised! We were so lucky to have worked with Ken and are so in love with our video and photo booth photos. We are so happy that we will have all of these wonderful memories of our big day forever :)

KP Media's reply:

Thank you, Arielle and Eric! I sincerely hope you're able to enjoy your wedding video for all the years to come.
    Theresa P. Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING photographer!

Ken and his team photographed our wedding over the summer and I couldn’t be happier! The pictures would absolutely beautiful. Ken was very accommodating and made things fun! He also made sure to get pictures of everything and everyone. If you’re looking for a good photographer, I definitely recommend going with KP Media!

KP Media's reply:

Thank you, Theresa! I'm so happy to hear that you loved your pictures and it was an absolute pleasure getting to photograph your wedding ❤️
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 03/16/2019

The best!!!

Ken is so great! I hired him for my upcoming wedding in March. He has made this process so smooth and effortless. His work is amazing!
    Lia Married on 02/17/2019

Great photographer!

Ken was amazing! Our engagement shoot photos were wonderful. Ken was so easy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone. We are looking forward to our photos.
    Maria C. Married on 10/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you just isn't enough...

Thank you for creating memories of a lifetime for my daughter's wedding. The whole day went beautifully and you executed every plan with precision and professionalism. Most important was your patience, kindness and honestly it was fun being with you and your team.
illustration stars