KP Media Reviews

14 | Farmingdale, NY

14 Reviews for KP Media

• Eileen

Eileen Lilly · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing, all fun and no stress

Mike and I got married at Sea Cliff Manor on August 11th. Thanks to a friends recommendation we connected with Ken and his team. Couldn't have been happier! Ken is so much fun and made all the pictures we took before the ceremony seem fun and light hearted. But during the ceremony never even noticed that pictures were being taken. Perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2019

KP Media's reply:

Thank you, Eileen and Mike -- we truly had such a fun time getting to be a part of your wedding day! ❤️

Arielle Katz · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Video and Amazing Person!

Run, don’t walk to Ken and KP Media for your video and photo booth needs! I promise you will not be disappointed. Not only is he so TALENTED and his work is AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL (both my husband and cry every time we watch our wedding video), but Ken, by far, was one of our favorite vendors. He was so easy to work with, very communicative and responsive and so, so nice! He really put us at ease before, during and after our wedding and got us our videos well within the timeline he promised! We were so lucky to have worked with Ken and are so in love with our video and photo booth photos. We are so happy that we will have all of these wonderful memories of our big day forever :)

Sent on 02/22/2020

KP Media's reply:

Thank you, Arielle and Eric! I sincerely hope you're able to enjoy your wedding video for all the years to come.

Theresa Powers · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING photographer!

Ken and his team photographed our wedding over the summer and I couldn’t be happier! The pictures would absolutely beautiful. Ken was very accommodating and made things fun! He also made sure to get pictures of everything and everyone. If you’re looking for a good photographer, I definitely recommend going with KP Media!

Sent on 07/31/2019

KP Media's reply:

Thank you, Theresa! I'm so happy to hear that you loved your pictures and it was an absolute pleasure getting to photograph your wedding ❤️
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2019

The best!!!

Ken is so great! I hired him for my upcoming wedding in March. He has made this process so smooth and effortless. His work is amazing!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Lia · Married on 02/17/2019

Great photographer!

Ken was amazing! Our engagement shoot photos were wonderful. Ken was so easy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone. We are looking forward to our photos.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Maria Catalano · Married on 10/31/2018

Thank you just isn't enough...

Thank you for creating memories of a lifetime for my daughter's wedding. The whole day went beautifully and you executed every plan with precision and professionalism. Most important was your patience, kindness and honestly it was fun being with you and your team.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Mary Anna

Mary Anna · Married on 09/15/2018

Ken is incredibly professional and his rates are fair. He responded quickly to my inquiry, set up a consultation phone call, and then followed up with an email to confirm our conversation. I'd work with him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/12/2018

S & T · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Ken from KP Media is amazing! We booked KP Media for our wedding videography and he went above and beyond in all aspects leading to our special day. From our very first encounter, Ken was extremely thorough and helpful with his suggestions. He answered our questions, provided the appropriate and necessary details, and followed up accordingly without being pushy or aggressive.
    Our engagement shoot had given us an opportunity to meet and interact with him ahead of the wedding. Ken made us feel so comfortable and he knew exactly how to capture us at our best. He was able to guide us every step of the way and the shoot proved to be a great addition to our video package.
    The day of the wedding was no different. Ken was the calming voice during what seemed to be a chaotic day. If you want someone that will put you at ease, respond to any and all questions in a timely fashion, and provide a classy yet creative outlook on your special day, then book Ken from KP Media. He’s sincere, professional, and extremely talented.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Termaine Garden Jr · Married on 08/10/2018

Our Wedding

Immaculate photography with innovative ideas. We would highly recommend KP media to do any event. Their work is second to none and have given us photos to last a lifetime !!!!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Samantha Laurino · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!

KP media is truly AMAZING and FLAWLESS. My husband and I weren’t going to go with video for our wedding but we are beyond happy we did. Every time we watch our wedding video we cry. Ken and his team are truly magical. They got everything in the video and more. The best part about KP media is they listen to you. Where I know some companies just want to do it there way. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable. If you want a flawless and amazing video you HAVE TO CHOOSE KP MEDIA. We can’t thank them enough for truly capturing our special day and we can’t wait to work with them in the future.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Timothy Perneszi · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing Photographer

Ken and his team are absolutely fabulous. My husband a I got married at the Swan Club and he did an amazing job capturing the essence of the day and the small details that I didn't know could be captured in a photo. I have had several of my guests comment on how amazing he was as well as tell me that they loved how he was dancing while taking photos during the receptions so it didn't feel as which he was a awkwardly taking photos. I would highly recommended him to anyone getting married in the Long Island area.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Ken Parry and his second shooter were some of my favorite people to work with! My husband and I did an engagement shoot with Ken a few months before the wedding for no additional cost (and Ken is so so reasonable!!), and that helped us to feel more comfortable on camera and helped us to prep for the Big Day. On that day and then on the Big Day, Ken made us feel at ease, gave light and easy instruction - just a tremendously wonderful experience. Within days of our wedding he had sneak peaks to share. I cannot recommend Ken and his team enough for all of your photo or video needs.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kathryn · Married on 04/03/2017

Great pictures!

Flexible on the day, amazing pictures and memories for life! Thanks kpmedia:)

Sent on 11/17/2018