KP Designs Reviews

24 Reviews for KP Designs

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfectly executed my vision

Kirstie was wonderful to work with. In a few brief meetings, she was able to beautifully bring my ideas to life. Everyone complimented the flowers at our wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Cullen · Married on 11/10/2018

Quality, great value and beautiful work!

Kirstie was incredible to work with for our wedding bouquets. Without knowing much of anything about flowers, I showed kirstie what I liked in some photos. With a few directed questions that she had, I could feel instatnt trust with Kirstie. She made things easy and transportable on wedding day which is invaluable when so much is going on! Our flowers turned out more perfect than I could have imagined. Kirstie was a dream to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Liza · Married on 08/25/2018

The flowers were beautiful and Kirsten was super helpful in walking me through what she needed to know and creating an overall picture for me.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kaylee · Married on 08/18/2018

Kirstie creates wonders! Her flowers, decor, and styling are absolutely breathtaking. She is an absolute delight to work with. HIGHLY recommend KP Designs for any special occasion!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Beth · Married on 02/03/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding! Kirstie is amazing at what she does and is extremely professional and easy to work with. She asked for our input and did everything we wanted and more. Kirstie was very flexible in the specific details I was looking for in my bouquets and centerpieces as well as making the rest of my venue look gorgeous! She helped me with my tight budget as well and everything was beautiful. Truly a great experience working with KP Designs and would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Brenda · Married on 10/21/2017

KP did an amazing job on my wedding flowers, they were so beautiful. She also made sure that all the centerpieces were exactly what I had envisioned and everything fit within the budget I had. I absolutely loved working with KP she was amazing, I would pick working with KP again if I get the change.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

Kirstie was able to take our vision and bring it to life. She has a great eye for incorporating seasonal blooms and unique elements.
    She was great to work with and everything was ready right on time.
    The pumpkins perfectly matched our fall wedding!
    She also went above and beyond getting everything set up for our big day. Can not recommend Kirstie enough to add her beautiful floral touch to your wedding day!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Amands · Married on 08/19/2017

We had a great experience with Kirstie. When we first met, I immediately felt comfortable with her and she was great to work with - listening to the thoughts we had, suggesting others, showing us some pictures to give ideas, etc. She was upfront about some flowers I was interested in and how likely they were to be available at the time of the wedding. She put together an initial contract which we revised as things got a bit closer to the date and we had a better idea of how many centerpieces we'd need, what type of flowers our moms wanted to wear, etc. She was super flexible with a couple of extra requests just before we finalized everything too. She delivered to three separate places right on time, and the flowers turned out to be beautiful, exactly as we talked about and how I envisioned. Overall, such a great experience and I'd definitely recommend KP Designs!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

My praise for Kirstie knows no ends! She was incredibly responsive, patient and helpful. Plus, she's a masterful and creative florist. My recommendation to all who hire Kirstie would be -- let her do her thing! She is tremendously talented and should be left to take creative liberties since she's the pro! As evidence of how much I adore her and her work, I started tearing up when I saw my bridal bouquet - hours before the ceremony. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2017

I am so happy with and absolutely recommend KP Designs for your wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and corsages were beautiful. I spent only a few minutes discussing my colors and likes with Kirstie, and after a few additional emails changing some of the colors, the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I felt like the bouquets were right out of a wedding magazine. Kirstie was friendly, flexible, and delivered right on time without a delivery charge. The prices were very reasonable for wedding flowers, especially for the quality and freshness. Could not have been happier with my flowers! Thank you, Kirstie!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Mary · Married on 06/04/2016

We only met with Kirstie briefly, I gave her a few pictures, and a budget and she absolutely made multiple bouquets and pieces that are beyond what I could have pictured! And she told us how to care for them after, and we are still enjoying our wedding flowers to this day :)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Alexandra · Married on 05/21/2016

Kirstie is simply wonderful and picking her to be our florist was one of our best decisions. She listened to exactly what we wanted for flowers and delivered our vision perfectly. She is a true talent and we were blessed to have KP Designs as our florist. Flowers were stunning! One of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Rachel · Married on 01/02/2016

KP Designs did our January 2nd wedding in Madison. Kirstie was so wonderful to work with on the wedding. I brought in pictures of what I was looking to do for a winter bouquet. She exceeded all of expectations for our wedding flowers! The bouquet was stunning and our center pieces received so many compliments as well. I could not have asked for better service or product. Kirstie is friendly, kind, prompt with communication and affordable. She made our wedding day perfect. Thank you Kirstie for everything! We plan to use KP Designs for other future events.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Kristy · Married on 09/19/2015

She did a great job, my flowers looked exactly like the pictures I showed her. She was nice enough to do 2 seperate deliveries to both my getting ready location and the venue itself. She was very responsive and detailed. Everything looked great and it was a good value.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Laura · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot thank Kirstie enough for the wonderful flowers she provided for my wedding! I changed my mind several times throughout the planning process and she was always very responsive and accommodating with each change in the order - I never felt as if I was a nuisance. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for more! She helped pin the boutonnieres on the guys before the ceremony and came back near the end of the reception to package the flowers so people could take them home. I also felt her prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Kristen · Married on 07/24/2015

I cannot recommend KP Designs more highly. She was communicative in deciding what I wanted and getting back to me--especially since I was planning a Wisconsin wedding from Iowa! I gave her a very rough idea of what I wanted--in season, colorful, wildflowers and what she did with that is simply amazing. The bouquets and reception centerpieces turned out fantastic. Not to mention, the wreath she created and put together for our arch was fantastic! It was more beautiful than I could imagine. My guests couldn't believe the quality and amount of flowers we got for such a fair price. The colors were vibrant and it really made our wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 08/03/2015

We hired Kirstie for our wedding in August and I could not have been more pleased with how the flowers turned out! She was able to work within our tight budget to create beautiful ceremony flowers and centerpieces. I was also extremely happy with how beautiful all our our bouquets were. She was so wonderful to work with! Going into our first meeting with her we had no idea what we wanted, but she was able to sketch some ideas and gave us quite a few options. We ended up choosing the heights of the displays, but left most of the flower choices up to her and we are so happy that we did! Everyone at the wedding loved the flowers and were thrilled when they got to take them home at the end of the night.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2014

I worked with Kirstie for our wedding a few weeks ago. When I first started talking with her, I sent her images of what our centerpieces would look like, a very rough idea of what I wanted for flowers, and a budget number. She made everything work perfectly within our budget and never tacked on additional fees or hidden charges. Our flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous and with a price that could not be beat. She was always fast to reply to my emails, answered all my questions, and never made me feel once that I was a bother. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful wedding flowers.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. We got so many compliments on our flowers for our wedding. Even our photographers asked who did our flowers, as they were so impressed by the quality. The price was incredibly reasonable, and Kirsten worked with us all along the way to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Clara · Married on 06/22/2013

KP Designs did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! She helped us work within our budget, and delivered beautifully and skillfully crafted bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsage, all on time and on schedule.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Kelli · Married on 10/26/2012

Kirsten did an amazing job on my bouquets. Her pricing is extremely resonable and she does great work. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/02/2012

janell · Married on 07/20/2007

Kirstie did such a great job with my wedding flowers. Flowers weren't really my thing so I needed help. I wanted simple, affordable, but of course beautiful. Kirstie was so sweet and easy to work with. She offered her expertise about what looks good together and what's in style with flowers currently while incorporating my ideas as well. I could not have asked for a better experience. I have been to other weddings done by her since my own and the flowers always look amazing. I highly recommend KP Designs.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Kirstie sure did deliver beautiful flowers for our wedding! She was great to work with, and provided exactly what we had in mind. She is much more affordable than other flower companies in the area. I'd easily recommend her for any other occasion.

Sent on 09/14/2015

1.0
      0.0
      2.5
      0.0
      2.0
      0.5

Leading up to my wedding I met with Kristie twice and traded emails regularly. She made me feel like she 100% knew what I wanted and I trusted her. Not only did she drop the ball as far as structural presentation (nothing looked like the numerous photos I sent her), but she also used

Sent on 06/01/2015