12 Reviews for Koury Farms

Wheelchair Access (4)
Outside Vendors (2)
Clean Up (1)
Set Up (1)

If we could give 10 stars, we would. Mr. Koury was so easy to work with & extremely accommodating. Any questions we had were answered promptly and efficiently. We were able to have a rehearsal as well as meet with our photographer on site prior to the wedding through a simple text message with the owner. I cannot say enough amazing things about this location and the owners! They are not only affordable but beautiful and extremely easy to work with highly recommend!

Photos
Profile Picture Casey, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved Koury farms!! George the owner was terrific! Always so nice and would always help figure out a day that would work best! Truly is an amazing place and people! Thank you sooo much for making my day absolutely amazing!!

Profile Picture Candace, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect! The Koury’s were very helpful with any question I had. Great venue!

Profile Picture Staci, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

There truly isn't enough space to describe my wife and I's experience at Koury Farms. The venue was incredible (the perfect size for our wedding of 125 people), the location is prime, parking was great, and the property provided many backdrops for photos. If you are planning on getting married in Georgia, I would highly encourage you to look into Koury Farms - you won't regret it. George, the owner, is beyond great and is always open to chat. He heard our concerns, answered our questions, and was never slow to meet a need.

Sidenote: if you go with Koury Farms, consider Lunalee Photography. They shot our wedding and did a fantastic job, at an incredible rate. In addition, they now have experience with the venue, so I am sure that will only be an added benefit.

Profile Picture DJ, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Koury Farms is a beautiful wedding venue. I loved the lights at the top of the barn and the lovely white walls. The owner, George, is great to work with. He is very accommodating and helpful with any venue question you may have when you are planning everything for the wedding. The venue is very close to hotels which was nice for all the guests. Overall wonderful place to get married!

Profile Picture Lawson, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with Koury Farms! George was very friendly and super easy to work with. We had our elopement ceremony in the vineyard. The backdrop was perfect with all of the woods, not to mention we were able to have our beautiful bloodhound Georgia with us at the ceremony. The barn in the back made the perfect setting for our gender reveal photos. Koury Farms has a great list of vendors (which is were we found our officiant and photographer)! A beautiful venue for great value!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and her husband had a beautiful and perfect wedding /reception at this venue on Oct. 18, 2017. Mr. and Mrs. Koury are so helpful and pleasant to work with couldn't have asked for better people to work with. Koury Farms was a God send for us and it is a beautiful venue. I would recommend this Venue for weddings, weddings and reception and any other event. Thank you Mr. Mrs. Koury for all your help and kindness on their special day!!
You have a beautiful place!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Koury for all the attention, flexibility and above all patience that they had with me. The wedding was on 9/16/17 every one loved how big, spacious and romantic everything looked. I would highly recommend Koury farms!!

Best regards
Mother of the groom Aisha Benitez

Profile Picture Aisha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was such an awesome venue. The owners are amazing and the look was perfect. The owners wife did all of my flowers and they were fresh and beautiful. You have to consider them when planning your wedding the value you for all you get is priceless! We love them and would recommend them 100%

Profile Picture Deeanna, 8/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Could not have asked for a better experience. The Koury's are the kindest and most professional people to work with. They went out of their way to make sure that I was not nickel and dimed through their services which is huge in today's wedding industry. The planning process was so easy at this venue because not only were all emails answered quickly and thourougly but they were also there to help hands on whenever I needed them. Desire Koury also did my florals for the wedding and they were breathtaking. She worked hard to meet my vision down to the smallest of details. She was a pleasure to work with, always communicating with me to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. I am so grateful to have been able to use this barn & vineyard for my wedding and I would recommend this beautiful venue every time!

Profile Picture Rachel , 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite

Great venue and mixture of using the indoor and outdoor space. George and his wife were great to work with through the entire process. I would highly recommend having your wedding or event there.

Profile Picture Terrell , 3/2/18, 3 Reviews