7 Reviews for Koury Farms Vineyard and Event Barn

Wheelchair Access (2)
Clean Up (1)
Set Up (1)
7 Koury Farms Vineyard and Event Barn Reviews

Koury Farms is a beautiful wedding venue. I loved the lights at the top of the barn and the lovely white walls. The owner, George, is great to work with. He is very accommodating and helpful with any venue question you may have when you are planning everything for the wedding. The venue is very close to hotels which was nice for all the guests. Overall wonderful place to get married!

Profile Picture Lawson, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with Koury Farms! George was very friendly and super easy to work with. We had our elopement ceremony in the vineyard. The backdrop was perfect with all of the woods, not to mention we were able to have our beautiful bloodhound Georgia with us at the ceremony. The barn in the back made the perfect setting for our gender reveal photos. Koury Farms has a great list of vendors (which is were we found our officiant and photographer)! A beautiful venue for great value!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and her husband had a beautiful and perfect wedding /reception at this venue on Oct. 18, 2017. Mr. and Mrs. Koury are so helpful and pleasant to work with couldn't have asked for better people to work with. Koury Farms was a God send for us and it is a beautiful venue. I would recommend this Venue for weddings, weddings and reception and any other event. Thank you Mr. Mrs. Koury for all your help and kindness on their special day!!
You have a beautiful place!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Koury for all the attention, flexibility and above all patience that they had with me. The wedding was on 9/16/17 every one loved how big, spacious and romantic everything looked. I would highly recommend Koury farms!!

Best regards
Mother of the groom Aisha Benitez

Profile Picture Aisha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was such an awesome venue. The owners are amazing and the look was perfect. The owners wife did all of my flowers and they were fresh and beautiful. You have to consider them when planning your wedding the value you for all you get is priceless! We love them and would recommend them 100%

Profile Picture Deeanna, 8/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Could not have asked for a better experience. The Koury's are the kindest and most professional people to work with. They went out of their way to make sure that I was not nickel and dimed through their services which is huge in today's wedding industry. The planning process was so easy at this venue because not only were all emails answered quickly and thourougly but they were also there to help hands on whenever I needed them. Desire Koury also did my florals for the wedding and they were breathtaking. She worked hard to meet my vision down to the smallest of details. She was a pleasure to work with, always communicating with me to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. I am so grateful to have been able to use this barn & vineyard for my wedding and I would recommend this beautiful venue every time!

Profile Picture Rachel , 6/25/17, 1 Review