Koury Farms Reviews

Koury Farms 5
Koury Farms 6
Koury Farms 7

Aisha · Getting married on 11/07/2019

I would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Koury for all the attention, flexibility and above all patience that they had with me. The wedding was on 9/16/17 every one loved how big, spacious and romantic everything looked. I would highly recommend Koury farms!!

Best regards
    Mother of the groom Aisha Benitez

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Koury Farms 8

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Getting married on 09/26/2019

No words to describe

George and his wife have been so very helpful, professional, and kind. Our wedding is booked for September of 2019, and we are so excited. They are helping us make our dream wedding come to life!!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Koury Farms 9
    Koury Farms 10

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Brooke & Wesley! Desiree and I enjoyed meeting both of you yesterday and are excited to be your host!
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 01/20/2019

All around incredible

WOW. Could not recommend them more!! George was so easy to work with. Flexible, great communication, and went above and beyond to help and make sure our day went smoothly and beautifully! This venue is the best because he allows you to bring in your own vendors, and do as much or as little as you want!! Great price for what you get! Not to mention the venue, indoor, outdoor, and landscape is such a beautiful setting. We loved it so much!
    You should pick Koury Farms for your big day, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Koury Farms!!

Pictures credit: Eggelston & Co

Koury Farms 21
    Koury Farms 22
    Koury Farms 23

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you and congratulations !! We had a terrific time as well :)
    I must say WOW!! Your photos are terrific, thank you for sharing. Please visit us again in the future! George

Laura · Married on 12/27/2018

Completely amazing!

Besides this venue being beautiful and perfectly suiting to all of our wedding needs, George was so amazing to work with. We never had a question go unanswered and the whole coordinating process was a breeze. Our vision was completely understood and accommodated, accompanied by a friendly smile. Our bridal party and family was so impressed by the ease of the wedding day, and George definitely had a hand in that. A quick visit to the venue and you will for sure fall in love!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Koury Farms 24
    Koury Farms 25
    Koury Farms 26

Koury Farms's reply:

Laura Ly & Hayden, thank you again and congratulations on your marriage! It was great meeting and working with both of you and I hope to connect again in the future. Best of wishes! George
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Zirkle · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Venue Ever!

I don't think I could say enough wonderful things about this Venue and the Koury Family. Our wedding was Friday, November 9th, 2018. From the first visit, George was amazing to work with. Incredibly responsive and suggestive. The weather was looking questionable closer to our wedding day, and George was so helpful in making last minute decision and suggestions. The entire process was stress free. The property itself, is incredibly beautiful and allows any vision to come to reality. As if that wasn't enough, his list of suggested Vendors were amazing. We interviewed many caterers, DJs, photographers, etc and we settled on ones that were on his list of Vendors. They were all as amazing as the Koury Family. Professional, responsive, and really delivered above and beyond expectations. I also highly recommend connecting with George's wife Desiree. She has a beautiful rental business, Milieu Decor, and she had incredible vintage furniture pieces that really helped transform the space. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Dear Stephanie & Jeisson, thank you again for choosing us to host your wedding :) Your wedding was perfect and we are thrilled to have been a part of it!

Aubrey Hernandez · Married on 11/04/2018

Affordable venue and perfect for DIY wedding

My husband and I got married here in November 2018. The entire process was very smooth. George was quick to answer any questions and also had plenty of suggestions for us when we were having a hard time figuring something out/finding a vendor. This is the perfect venue for a DIY wedding. You can pretty much bring in whatever vendors you want so that your day can be customized to you. Our guest count was around 150, and this venue did not feel cramped. We split the room - had the ceremony chairs set up on one side and the reception tables on the other to make things easier. We then had cocktail hour outside, and made the ceremony space into the dance floor. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Koury Farms 32
    Koury Farms 33
    Koury Farms 34

Koury Farms's reply:

Aubrey + Dan, thank you again for having your wedding at Koury Farms! I am more than happy to help make your day the best it can be. Your wedding was amazing and I am excited to see the photos. Glad to have been part of your day! -George

Cynthia · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful!

We got married here in November and we couldn’t be any happier with our choice. The venue is extremely beautiful. They did an excellent job responding to all our emails and phone calls. George is very friendly and he goes above and beyond to make sure you’re happy. You also have so many options for photos around the venue. I recommended this location to two of my friends and they already have their dates saved.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Cynthia & Kevin! We had a wonderful time hosting your wedding and invite you to visit again for your 1-year anniversary photos. Enjoy the holidays! Thank you again!

Courtney Deates · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing venue!

I couldnt have had a more perfect day. This is by far the best venue. As I was searching for a venue, i came across this one. The prices were great, so I went and checked it out. As soon as I pulled up, i knew it was the one. And let me just say I am SO glad i went with this venue. The owner, George, is amazing. He has built such a beautiful venue. He checked to make sure we were getting what we needed for the wedding, was very professional and just a great person in general. You can have your wedding inside or outside. The deck is so beautiful with a beautiful view. I wish I could relive my wedding night, not only for the wedding but also to be in this venue one more time! I advise you to check out this venue, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Courtney & Frankie,
    congratulations on your beautiful wedding and thank you again for the kind words! We wish you both a "happily ever after" ! Please come visit us again :)

Tiffany · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful venue

The perfect venue! George was so helpful and there to answer any questions we had!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! Your wedding was perfect and we are happy that you chose us to be a part of your big day :) Best of wishes!

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Easy to work with, flexible and professional!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Michelle, we truly enjoy every guest who visits Koury Farms! It is our priority to ensure that every event is flawless and that we remain available and accommodating the entire time. Thanks!

Stephen · Married on 09/09/2018

I loved Koury Farms! George was amazing to work with, he always answered his phone and always had the right answer. H was very kind and I was never afraid to ask a silly question. The place is so beautiful and surprisingly cheap for what you get. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Stephen! Please stay in touch and stop by for a visit!
  • I

Itzel · Married on 09/02/2018

Koury Farms was everything we wanted for our wedding! George was very helpful and there if we needed anything! Our wedding was on a Sunday and he was there to help in anything he could. Just like us, our guest loved the place! Koury farms was amazing. We are very glad we had our special day at such a fantastic place!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Itzel! We truly enjoyed working with you and can't thank you enough for choosing Koury Farms!

Alexa · Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing and beautiful venue! George and desiree were so helpful and made my wedding day completely stress free!!! My husband and I would not change a thing and would choose Koury Farms over and over again. My sister asked me if she could get married there too when the time comes! :) thank you George & Desiree for being amazing

Sent on 09/27/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

:) Thank you Alexa! It was great having the opportunity to meet you and your family. Congratulations and thank you for the friendship!
  • W

Weaver · Married on 05/20/2018

Just got married here in May, and it was truly a perfect experience! The value was unrivaled by anything else we could find. The owner (George) and his wife were both incredibly helpful and highly responsive. Can't say enough positive things about this venue. Book now!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Weaver ! We are extremely proud to deliver a perfect experience :) Please visit us again in the future !

Layla · Married on 04/29/2018

Beautiful venue and very reasonably priced! Owner was very helpful! Beautiful building and perfect view outside!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Koury Farms 40
    Koury Farms 41
    Koury Farms 42

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Layla, we truly enjoyed working with you and
    Andy. Best wishes!

Casey · Married on 04/13/2018

If we could give 10 stars, we would. Mr. Koury was so easy to work with & extremely accommodating. Any questions we had were answered promptly and efficiently. We were able to have a rehearsal as well as meet with our photographer on site prior to the wedding through a simple text message with the owner. I cannot say enough amazing things about this location and the owners! They are not only affordable but beautiful and extremely easy to work with highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Koury Farms 50
    Koury Farms 51
    Koury Farms 52

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Casey & Stephen!! I love the photo sneak peak, everything was beautiful ! You two were great to work with, thank you again!

Candace · Married on 04/08/2018

I absolutely loved Koury farms!! George the owner was terrific! Always so nice and would always help figure out a day that would work best! Truly is an amazing place and people! Thank you sooo much for making my day absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Koury Farms 53

Koury Farms's reply:

Congratulations Candace and Ben! Best wishes!

Staci · Married on 02/18/2018

Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect! The Koury’s were very helpful with any question I had. Great venue!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Koury Farms 54
    Koury Farms 55

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Staci & Shannon! Both of you are wonderful!

DJ · Married on 12/01/2017

There truly isn't enough space to describe my wife and I's experience at Koury Farms. The venue was incredible (the perfect size for our wedding of 125 people), the location is prime, parking was great, and the property provided many backdrops for photos. If you are planning on getting married in Georgia, I would highly encourage you to look into Koury Farms - you won't regret it. George, the owner, is beyond great and is always open to chat. He heard our concerns, answered our questions, and was never slow to meet a need.

Sidenote: if you go with Koury Farms, consider Lunalee Photography. They shot our wedding and did a fantastic job, at an incredible rate. In addition, they now have experience with the venue, so I am sure that will only be an added benefit.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

DJ & Jessica, thank you again for choosing us to host your wedding!

Lawson · Married on 11/18/2017

Koury Farms is a beautiful wedding venue. I loved the lights at the top of the barn and the lovely white walls. The owner, George, is great to work with. He is very accommodating and helpful with any venue question you may have when you are planning everything for the wedding. The venue is very close to hotels which was nice for all the guests. Overall wonderful place to get married!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

Lawson & Connor, thank you! It was a pleasure hosting your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2017

We loved working with Koury Farms! George was very friendly and super easy to work with. We had our elopement ceremony in the vineyard. The backdrop was perfect with all of the woods, not to mention we were able to have our beautiful bloodhound Georgia with us at the ceremony. The barn in the back made the perfect setting for our gender reveal photos. Koury Farms has a great list of vendors (which is were we found our officiant and photographer)! A beautiful venue for great value!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Koury Farms 56
    Koury Farms 57

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you! Your elopement was beautiful !

Donna · Married on 10/18/2017

My daughter and her husband had a beautiful and perfect wedding /reception at this venue on Oct. 18, 2017. Mr. and Mrs. Koury are so helpful and pleasant to work with couldn't have asked for better people to work with. Koury Farms was a God send for us and it is a beautiful venue. I would recommend this Venue for weddings, weddings and reception and any other event. Thank you Mr. Mrs. Koury for all your help and kindness on their special day!!
    You have a beautiful place!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you! It is always exciting for us to be a part of the joy!

Deeanna · Married on 08/04/2017

This was such an awesome venue. The owners are amazing and the look was perfect. The owners wife did all of my flowers and they were fresh and beautiful. You have to consider them when planning your wedding the value you for all you get is priceless! We love them and would recommend them 100%

Sent on 08/18/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

Deeanna & David, thank you for the kind words. It was a honor that you asked us to host your wedding and create your floral bouquets. You are a wonderful couple with absolutely terrific families.
    Thank You!

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2017

Could not have asked for a better experience. The Koury's are the kindest and most professional people to work with. They went out of their way to make sure that I was not nickel and dimed through their services which is huge in today's wedding industry. The planning process was so easy at this venue because not only were all emails answered quickly and thourougly but they were also there to help hands on whenever I needed them. Desire Koury also did my florals for the wedding and they were breathtaking. She worked hard to meet my vision down to the smallest of details. She was a pleasure to work with, always communicating with me to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. I am so grateful to have been able to use this barn & vineyard for my wedding and I would recommend this beautiful venue every time!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you! It is our mission to deliver impeccable service!