Koury Farms Reviews

20 | Auburn, GA

20 Reviews for Koury Farms

20 Koury Farms Reviews

Aisha · Getting married on 11/07/2019

I would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Koury for all the attention, flexibility and above all patience that they had with me. The wedding was on 9/16/17 every one loved how big, spacious and romantic everything looked. I would highly recommend Koury farms!!

Best regards
    Mother of the groom Aisha Benitez

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Koury Farms 1

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure!

Sylvia · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent venue!!!!

I had my wedding at Koury Farms this year. The venue had everything we were looking for: an outdoors ceremony and an indoors reception. On top of that, they built a beautiful wooden pavilion, they have an amazing vineyards to take pictures and just some unique space. The owner, George, is a great person to work with! He is patient, available, and kind. Book here now!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Sylvia & Andrew! We had a great time getting to know you. Your wedding was perfect and we can't wait to see pictures. Hope you had an amazing honeymoon!

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Easy to work with, flexible and professional!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Michelle, we truly enjoy every guest who visits Koury Farms! It is our priority to ensure that every event is flawless and that we remain available and accommodating the entire time. Thanks!

Stephen · Married on 09/09/2018

I loved Koury Farms! George was amazing to work with, he always answered his phone and always had the right answer. H was very kind and I was never afraid to ask a silly question. The place is so beautiful and surprisingly cheap for what you get. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Stephen! Please stay in touch and stop by for a visit!
  • I

Itzel · Married on 09/02/2018

Koury Farms was everything we wanted for our wedding! George was very helpful and there if we needed anything! Our wedding was on a Sunday and he was there to help in anything he could. Just like us, our guest loved the place! Koury farms was amazing. We are very glad we had our special day at such a fantastic place!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Itzel! We truly enjoyed working with you and can't thank you enough for choosing Koury Farms!

Alexa · Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing and beautiful venue! George and desiree were so helpful and made my wedding day completely stress free!!! My husband and I would not change a thing and would choose Koury Farms over and over again. My sister asked me if she could get married there too when the time comes! :) thank you George & Desiree for being amazing

Sent on 09/27/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

:) Thank you Alexa! It was great having the opportunity to meet you and your family. Congratulations and thank you for the friendship!

Layla · Married on 04/29/2018

Beautiful venue and very reasonably priced! Owner was very helpful! Beautiful building and perfect view outside!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Koury Farms 7
    Koury Farms 8
    Koury Farms 9

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Layla, we truly enjoyed working with you and Andy. Best wishes!

Casey · Married on 04/13/2018

If we could give 10 stars, we would. Mr. Koury was so easy to work with & extremely accommodating. Any questions we had were answered promptly and efficiently. We were able to have a rehearsal as well as meet with our photographer on site prior to the wedding through a simple text message with the owner. I cannot say enough amazing things about this location and the owners! They are not only affordable but beautiful and extremely easy to work with highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Koury Farms 17
    Koury Farms 18
    Koury Farms 19

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Casey & Stephen!! I love the photo sneak peak, everything was beautiful ! You two were great to work with, thank you again!

Candace · Married on 04/08/2018

I absolutely loved Koury farms!! George the owner was terrific! Always so nice and would always help figure out a day that would work best! Truly is an amazing place and people! Thank you sooo much for making my day absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Koury Farms 20

Koury Farms's reply:

Congratulations Candace and Ben! Best wishes!

Staci · Married on 02/18/2018

Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect! The Koury’s were very helpful with any question I had. Great venue!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Koury Farms 21
    Koury Farms 22

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Staci & Shannon! Both of you are wonderful!

DJ · Married on 12/01/2017

There truly isn't enough space to describe my wife and I's experience at Koury Farms. The venue was incredible (the perfect size for our wedding of 125 people), the location is prime, parking was great, and the property provided many backdrops for photos. If you are planning on getting married in Georgia, I would highly encourage you to look into Koury Farms - you won't regret it. George, the owner, is beyond great and is always open to chat. He heard our concerns, answered our questions, and was never slow to meet a need.

Sidenote: if you go with Koury Farms, consider Lunalee Photography. They shot our wedding and did a fantastic job, at an incredible rate. In addition, they now have experience with the venue, so I am sure that will only be an added benefit.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

DJ & Jessica, thank you again for choosing us to host your wedding!

Lawson · Married on 11/18/2017

Koury Farms is a beautiful wedding venue. I loved the lights at the top of the barn and the lovely white walls. The owner, George, is great to work with. He is very accommodating and helpful with any venue question you may have when you are planning everything for the wedding. The venue is very close to hotels which was nice for all the guests. Overall wonderful place to get married!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

Lawson & Connor, thank you! It was a pleasure hosting your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2017

We loved working with Koury Farms! George was very friendly and super easy to work with. We had our elopement ceremony in the vineyard. The backdrop was perfect with all of the woods, not to mention we were able to have our beautiful bloodhound Georgia with us at the ceremony. The barn in the back made the perfect setting for our gender reveal photos. Koury Farms has a great list of vendors (which is were we found our officiant and photographer)! A beautiful venue for great value!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Koury Farms 23
    Koury Farms 24

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you! Your elopement was beautiful !

Donna · Married on 10/18/2017

My daughter and her husband had a beautiful and perfect wedding /reception at this venue on Oct. 18, 2017. Mr. and Mrs. Koury are so helpful and pleasant to work with couldn't have asked for better people to work with. Koury Farms was a God send for us and it is a beautiful venue. I would recommend this Venue for weddings, weddings and reception and any other event. Thank you Mr. Mrs. Koury for all your help and kindness on their special day!!
    You have a beautiful place!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you! It is always exciting for us to be a part of the joy!

Deeanna · Married on 08/04/2017

This was such an awesome venue. The owners are amazing and the look was perfect. The owners wife did all of my flowers and they were fresh and beautiful. You have to consider them when planning your wedding the value you for all you get is priceless! We love them and would recommend them 100%

Sent on 08/18/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

Deeanna & David, thank you for the kind words. It was a honor that you asked us to host your wedding and create your floral bouquets. You are a wonderful couple with absolutely terrific families. Thank You!

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2017

Could not have asked for a better experience. The Koury's are the kindest and most professional people to work with. They went out of their way to make sure that I was not nickel and dimed through their services which is huge in today's wedding industry. The planning process was so easy at this venue because not only were all emails answered quickly and thourougly but they were also there to help hands on whenever I needed them. Desire Koury also did my florals for the wedding and they were breathtaking. She worked hard to meet my vision down to the smallest of details. She was a pleasure to work with, always communicating with me to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. I am so grateful to have been able to use this barn & vineyard for my wedding and I would recommend this beautiful venue every time!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you! It is our mission to deliver impeccable service!

Dayna · Married on 09/22/2018

My daughter just married here on 9-22-18. It was absolutely perfect. The outdoor area looking over the vineyard is just breathtaking. The owners, George and his wife are so caring and accommodating. My emails were answered immediately and questions always answered without feeling like I was a bother. Highly recommend this beautiful venue.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Koury Farms 25
    Koury Farms 26
    Koury Farms 27
    Koury Farms 28
    Koury Farms 29

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Dayna! The day was perfect :)

Terrell · Married on 03/02/2018

Great venue and mixture of using the indoor and outdoor space. George and his wife were great to work with through the entire process. I would highly recommend having your wedding or event there.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

Thank you Terrell & Emily, congratulations!!

John · Married on 09/15/2018

3.4
      3.0
      3.5
      3.0

The venue itself is very very beautiful. HOWEVER be prepared to do a lot of stuff yourself. We had an outdoor wedding & was told we would need to provide extension cords if needed power. 45mins prior to the start of our wedding we ran into an issue with the outside outlet. We contacted the owner about the issue (he wasn’t onsite) & when he arrived he asked us if we had another cord so that another outlet could be used. It appeared that he wanted us to solve this issue when he knew well in advance that we needed this work. If you book this venue you will be responsible to setting up your own tables & cleaning up after your even. Oh don’t forget you will need to provide your own trash bags for wedding as well. The trash cans are provided but we was told the day of our wedding that we need to provide the trash bags. You will also be responsible for taking out your own trash too. Again the venue is beautiful but just know you will be doing a lot of work and the day of your even.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Koury Farms's reply:

John, I am very sorry to hear about your experience last night, as enjoyment is our true intention. Please allow me to further comment on a few of your points: Our pavilion has been recently constructed(May2018) and did not exist at the time of your contract signing(June2017). We thought the pavilion would be a nice surprise and added bonus for you. Our personal policy is to always GIVE more than is expected. We have held countless beautiful ceremonies under the pavilion.Electricity IS provided via outdoor outlets. I responded within 5 minutes of receiving the call as I only live 1.5miles away from the venue. An easy solution was found by using your DJ’s existing power cord and stretching it to the closer outlet. Our building is over 100 ft long with outlets at all sides. I just moved the cord to the closest outlet and the problem was solved.(We do not provide DJ equipment,cords,wire,speakers,etc). The correct amount of tables and chairs were provided the morning of your arrival as per your email request. Flexibility is a policy of our venue and we allow every group freedom for their own setup/design/layout. The decision to rearrange them was laid out by your plan. It is your space for the day to enjoy and create your dream wedding with. Additionally, we DO NOT require any breakdown at the end of the evening. A dumpster is on site. Trash removal is agreed to in the contract. Our cleanup policy is very simple: by 11pm please remove everything that you have brought into the building. We DO NOT require sweeping, mopping, etc. This is clearly spelled out in our contract that both parties sign. I am sorry that this policy upset you. As the owner I am always on-site or within 10 minutes during any event. John, we have made EXTRA accommodations to meet with you and your family several times at the venue over the past several months to allow EXTRA design and planning time.I hope you can find forgiveness in your heart. Please enjoy your honeymoon. Best of wishes, George