KOTSOBAN Photography Reviews

24 | Los Angeles, CA

24 Reviews for KOTSOBAN Photography

24 KOTSOBAN Photography Reviews

Mika · Married on 03/25/2017

Alex is so creative and easy to work with! We felt that his passion and vision for our special day was so heartfelt as if it was his own. If you're looking for a true professional with a beautiful artistic vision and want the most wonderful experience on your most special day then then choosing Alex is the best decision you'll ever make.

Thank you so much again Alex you've gone above and beyond and gave us the most beautiful pictures that will be everlasting! ?????

Sent on 03/30/2017

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Mika- I've gotten great feedback on those pictures. It was my pleasure! Thank you again, and I appreciate the kind words!

Dina · Married on 03/18/2017

Alex is an INCREDIBLE photographer !!!!
    We chose him for our wedding and he did our Trash the Dress session as well. Alex is a such a pleasant person to work with. Always in a good mood, with the best of attitudes, makes the experience super fun and finds a way to make the best of every moment and every situation. He’s the best at bringing the bride's vision to life, open to trying anything and very creative. Alexandr adapts to the needs of the client, can be as aggressive or as non-intrusive as one needs (depending on the family!!).

I would take Alexandr as my photographer again in a heart beat.

Sent on 04/05/2017

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

I really appreciate this kind review, and how communicative you were during the booking process. Definitely looking forward to working with you again!

Tatiana · Married on 03/11/2017

Working with Alex was anything we could have hoped for and more. He went above and beyond the call of duty and provided INCREDIBLE pictures for us to remember the big day. We look like a magazine! We definitely recommend him!

Christina · Married on 03/07/2017

I really can't say enough about how fantastic Alex was as our wedding photographer. It was by far one of the best decisions we made for our big day. He was very professional, patient, sweet, went above and beyond and captured our entire day as if telling a story. Alex was a calming presence for both of us and at same time, very on top of it. We even received a number of compliments from our family and guests about Alexandr’s service and professionalism.

Mona · Married on 01/15/2017

Alex has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. Alexanders ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and his energy and passion comes across in the photos. He is able to blend in so well that your guests and literally will not realise they’re being photographed.

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! I really enjoyed working with the both of you, and hopefully we're able to collaborate again in the near future!

Louise · Married on 12/10/2016

We began planning our wedding before we were even engaged (thankfully I had a then boyfriend who understood my reasoning why I couldn't be going to grad school, working full-time AND be engaged all at once, haha). Coming out of the wedding with beautifully captured moments was at the top of my "musts" list, so the very first thing we did after securing a venue for our wedding was search for a photographer. After browsing different shooting styles, I settled on the fact that I wanted a documentary/journalism style photographer who shot beautiful candids, had excellent color and black-and-white photos and shot impressive outdoor photos in low-light. After spending hours scouring web and many, many photographers' websites, Alexandr stood above the rest for us. We met him at coffeshop, looked at several of his works and were sold.

In the lead-up to the wedding, Alex was both very laid back AND communicative. Together we settled on the types of photos I wanted, the couple photos I must have and the schedule for the day (including backup group shot locations in the event of extremely frigid weather, crazy wind or pouring rain). A lot of photographers try and sell you on paying for a second photographer just to "ensure no moment is missed," but Alex shot by himself, seemed absolutely everywhere and captured every single part of our day beautifully. We were taking photos in wind and a massive bridal party, and he effortlessly navigated it all. The photos from everything from getting ready, to the first look and group shots, to the ceremony, reception and dancing were stunning and everything that we hoped for and more. I know, I know, every bride thinks that, but honestly there isn't a single moment that he missed or that I wished that he'd captured differently. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any couple's big day.

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I'm so glad to hear that you loved the pictures; as did I! I look forward to possibly work with you again in the near future!

Marina · Married on 11/04/2016

Alex did a wonderful job taking my photos and I was extremely happy with my results. He was very professional and my photos came out even better than expected. I highly recommend KOTSOBAN Photography for any event and will definitely use again in the future!

Tasha · Married on 09/23/2016

Went above and beyond! I would definitely rehire in a minute.

Sent on 03/24/2017

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review! Your were an absolute joy to work with! I'd love to have a chance to work with you again :)

Daniela · Married on 09/19/2016

Simply AMAZING! I can't believe my eyes when i look at my wedding pictures! He puts attention on every detail and made me feel special!! Very creative and with a high level of professionalism. Good job!

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Daniela- Thank you so much for the kind review! You three were truly a pleasure to work with. I look forward to possibly working with you again in the future!
  • I

ION · Married on 07/21/2016

Alex handled all photography on our wedding day & to say that we were impressed is an understatement. Alexandr is beyond talented & an amazing person. He is professional, responsive and takes creativity to a whole new level. Our pictures & wedding album are flawless & everything we could have imagined. Forever grateful for his time, energy & work.

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. You were over beyond! Hope to hear you soon :)

Jesse · Married on 06/25/2016

Alexander was awesome to work with, you can tell he is passionate in what he does and has the skills and knowledge in professional photography to back it up.
    His photo shoot packages are the best Bang for Your Buck in all Los Angeles area. I know because I searched and searched and couldn't find someone offering what he offered at his low price. You will love how your pictures come out. I booked him for an engagement photo shoot in El Matador beach in Malibu, CA and from how the pictures came out i can tell you I will be booking him for our wedding this year.

Kudos my friend....

Sent on 03/28/2016

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! You three were truly a pleasure to work with. Waiting for NewBorn session :P

Maurice · Married on 06/11/2016

There is no enough word to describe how wonderful our experience of taking our engagement pictures with Alexandr.
    We booked him for our big day as well.
    He is very skillful, attentive, patience, and you would not believe how affordable his rate is!
    We definitely will keep using his service for many occasions to come!

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Thank you for this great words. You are an amazing couple and pleasure to work with.

Maurice · Married on 06/11/2016

Alex has a passion for his work that quickly became apparent when he started taking my engagement photos. I showed up nervous (I’m not a big fan of having my picture taken), but in no time at all his welcoming and pleasant temperament put me at ease, resulting in some great photos that made me look more like a professional model than my average self. After seeing my engagement photos, I had no doubts about having him take pictures for my wedding; and Alex did not disappoint, showing up early and tirelessly switching cameras depending on the scene: the result was truly remarkable photos that really capture those once-in-a-lifetime moments.

Sent on 07/21/2016

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Your wedding is one of my favorites :) I had so much energy from you. Thank you :)

dima · Married on 06/07/2016

I worked with Alex for a corporate event we had in Los Angeles. He came not only on time and totally prepared, but Alex had done outside research (that was not asked of him) so he was able to identify key people during our event to photograph. Alex was reliable, prompt and flexible with our large group's needs. I would defiantly recommend him for another corporate event, we were very happy with KOTSOBAN Photography!

Joanna · Married on 05/21/2016

We booked Alex for our wedding ceremony/reception and he did an AMAZING job. He was professional, courteous, and patient all the way. He is a talented artist and passionate about his work. We received beautiful photos of our wedding and we are absolutely thrilled about them. We are so happy to have found him!

Sent on 06/21/2016

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

I had such a great time taking photos for your Wedding! It was an awesome time!

GABRIELA · Married on 04/04/2016

Highly recommended, I am amazed with the beautiful work Alexandr did for my photoshoot, very nice and friendly! He provide very professional suggestion and advise for photo shoot. I absolutely love every picture, but especially how comfortable i felt throughout the session. And photos come out very quick too. Really happy with my photos.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Hayley · Married on 04/02/2016

We loved having Alexandr at our wedding. He was so professional and relaxed. We can't wait to see the pictures. We would recommend Alexandr to anyone; he was in control and flexible with our shoot. He took extra time to make sure we had all that we wanted from the experience. Thank you so much Alexandr.

Sent on 04/17/2016

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Not enough words to describe how much I loved taking photos for your Wedding! It was an awesome time!

Bianca · Married on 02/06/2016

Hands down Alexandr was the best photographer I have ever worked with. I have had every milestone in my life photographed and I can definitely say that Alexandr captioned every aspect of my wedding. He was patient and dedicated. If you want any moments to be reliveable Alexandr is the TRUTH.

Sent on 04/23/2016

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Is always a pleasure to work with such amazing people like you guys. I had such a great time taking photos for your Wedding! It was an awesome time!

Biatrice · Married on 02/05/2016

Alex did such an amazing job, I'm beyond words! He was everywhere, captured all the right moments at all the right times. Everything just felt so natural, he's a joy to work with and the resulting images are spectacular. Well above any expectations I had. Cheers :)

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

You were great, feedback on those pictures was amazing. It was my pleasure! Thank you again, and I appreciate the kind words!

Adrian · Married on 11/20/2015

Alexandr was great! I hired him for my wedding and he did an amazing job. He was easy going, very professional and accommodating since we were moving from on location to the next and we were very demanding when it came to details. In the end, the pictures came out awesome! I'd definitely recommend him to a friend!

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Adrian - I've gotten great feedback on those pictures. It was my pleasure! Thank you again, and I appreciate the kind words!
  • I

Irina · Married on 09/30/2015

Great experience with Alex!!! He helped us memories our wedding. Very professional,talented and responsible photographer. Highly recommend, he did a great job !!

Sent on 04/02/2017

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

I really appreciate this kind review, and you are the Best :) Hope to work with you soon

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2012

Kotsoban Photography captured the most special day of my life and I was right to choose Alex for the job! He pays so much attention to detail and takes the most flattering professional pictures. I would recommend Kotsoban Photography to anyone looking for professional devoted photographer.

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Ashley- Thank you so much for the kind words! You made this session a breeze!

Evgheni · Married on 03/15/2017

3.5

If you're looking for a good attitude and a potential laugh or two, he is the go to photographer. Booked him in advance because I was told by my friends we won't regret it. Let's say it was unforgettable :)

Sent on 04/06/2017

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Evgheni- I really appreciate your kind words and truly had a fun time with this session!

marian · Married on 11/06/2016

4.2
      3.0

Alexander is professional and i would like the chance to work with him again.

Sent on 04/05/2017

KOTSOBAN Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review!