24 Reviews for KOTSOBAN Photography

Trash The Dress (1)
Negatives (1)
Save the Date (1)
24 KOTSOBAN Photography Reviews

Alex is so creative and easy to work with! We felt that his passion and vision for our special day was so heartfelt as if it was his own. If you're looking for a true professional with a beautiful artistic vision and want the most wonderful experience on your most special day then then choosing Alex is the best decision you'll ever make.

Thank you so much again Alex you've gone above and beyond and gave us the most beautiful pictures that will be everlasting! ?????

Profile Picture Mika, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex is an INCREDIBLE photographer !!!!
We chose him for our wedding and he did our Trash the Dress session as well. Alex is a such a pleasant person to work with. Always in a good mood, with the best of attitudes, makes the experience super fun and finds a way to make the best of every moment and every situation. He’s the best at bringing the bride's vision to life, open to trying anything and very creative. Alexandr adapts to the needs of the client, can be as aggressive or as non-intrusive as one needs (depending on the family!!).

I would take Alexandr as my photographer again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Dina, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a good attitude and a potential laugh or two, he is the go to photographer. Booked him in advance because I was told by my friends we won't regret it. Let's say it was unforgettable :)

Profile Picture Evgheni, 3/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Alex was anything we could have hoped for and more. He went above and beyond the call of duty and provided INCREDIBLE pictures for us to remember the big day. We look like a magazine! We definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really can't say enough about how fantastic Alex was as our wedding photographer. It was by far one of the best decisions we made for our big day. He was very professional, patient, sweet, went above and beyond and captured our entire day as if telling a story. Alex was a calming presence for both of us and at same time, very on top of it. We even received a number of compliments from our family and guests about Alexandr’s service and professionalism.

Profile Picture Christina, 3/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. Alexanders ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and his energy and passion comes across in the photos. He is able to blend in so well that your guests and literally will not realise they’re being photographed.

Profile Picture Mona, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We began planning our wedding before we were even engaged (thankfully I had a then boyfriend who understood my reasoning why I couldn't be going to grad school, working full-time AND be engaged all at once, haha). Coming out of the wedding with beautifully captured moments was at the top of my "musts" list, so the very first thing we did after securing a venue for our wedding was search for a photographer. After browsing different shooting styles, I settled on the fact that I wanted a documentary/journalism style photographer who shot beautiful candids, had excellent color and black-and-white photos and shot impressive outdoor photos in low-light. After spending hours scouring web and many, many photographers' websites, Alexandr stood above the rest for us. We met him at coffeshop, looked at several of his works and were sold.

In the lead-up to the wedding, Alex was both very laid back AND communicative. Together we settled on the types of photos I wanted, the couple photos I must have and the schedule for the day (including backup group shot locations in the event of extremely frigid weather, crazy wind or pouring rain). A lot of photographers try and sell you on paying for a second photographer just to "ensure no moment is missed," but Alex shot by himself, seemed absolutely everywhere and captured every single part of our day beautifully. We were taking photos in wind and a massive bridal party, and he effortlessly navigated it all. The photos from everything from getting ready, to the first look and group shots, to the ceremony, reception and dancing were stunning and everything that we hoped for and more. I know, I know, every bride thinks that, but honestly there isn't a single moment that he missed or that I wished that he'd captured differently. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any couple's big day.

Profile Picture Louise, 12/10/16, 1 Review
4.3

Alexander is professional and i would like the chance to work with him again.

Profile Picture marian, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex did a wonderful job taking my photos and I was extremely happy with my results. He was very professional and my photos came out even better than expected. I highly recommend KOTSOBAN Photography for any event and will definitely use again in the future!

Profile Picture Marina, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Went above and beyond! I would definitely rehire in a minute.

Profile Picture Tasha, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply AMAZING! I can't believe my eyes when i look at my wedding pictures! He puts attention on every detail and made me feel special!! Very creative and with a high level of professionalism. Good job!

Profile Picture Daniela, 9/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex handled all photography on our wedding day & to say that we were impressed is an understatement. Alexandr is beyond talented & an amazing person. He is professional, responsive and takes creativity to a whole new level. Our pictures & wedding album are flawless & everything we could have imagined. Forever grateful for his time, energy & work.

Profile Picture ION, 7/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alexander was awesome to work with, you can tell he is passionate in what he does and has the skills and knowledge in professional photography to back it up.
His photo shoot packages are the best Bang for Your Buck in all Los Angeles area. I know because I searched and searched and couldn't find someone offering what he offered at his low price. You will love how your pictures come out. I booked him for an engagement photo shoot in El Matador beach in Malibu, CA and from how the pictures came out i can tell you I will be booking him for our wedding this year.

Kudos my friend....

Profile Picture Jesse, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There is no enough word to describe how wonderful our experience of taking our engagement pictures with Alexandr.
We booked him for our big day as well.
He is very skillful, attentive, patience, and you would not believe how affordable his rate is!
We definitely will keep using his service for many occasions to come!

Profile Picture Maurice, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Alex has a passion for his work that quickly became apparent when he started taking my engagement photos. I showed up nervous (I’m not a big fan of having my picture taken), but in no time at all his welcoming and pleasant temperament put me at ease, resulting in some great photos that made me look more like a professional model than my average self. After seeing my engagement photos, I had no doubts about having him take pictures for my wedding; and Alex did not disappoint, showing up early and tirelessly switching cameras depending on the scene: the result was truly remarkable photos that really capture those once-in-a-lifetime moments.

Profile Picture Maurice, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I worked with Alex for a corporate event we had in Los Angeles. He came not only on time and totally prepared, but Alex had done outside research (that was not asked of him) so he was able to identify key people during our event to photograph. Alex was reliable, prompt and flexible with our large group's needs. I would defiantly recommend him for another corporate event, we were very happy with KOTSOBAN Photography!

Profile Picture dima, 6/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Alex for our wedding ceremony/reception and he did an AMAZING job. He was professional, courteous, and patient all the way. He is a talented artist and passionate about his work. We received beautiful photos of our wedding and we are absolutely thrilled about them. We are so happy to have found him!

Profile Picture Joanna, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommended, I am amazed with the beautiful work Alexandr did for my photoshoot, very nice and friendly! He provide very professional suggestion and advise for photo shoot. I absolutely love every picture, but especially how comfortable i felt throughout the session. And photos come out very quick too. Really happy with my photos.

Profile Picture GABRIELA, 4/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved having Alexandr at our wedding. He was so professional and relaxed. We can't wait to see the pictures. We would recommend Alexandr to anyone; he was in control and flexible with our shoot. He took extra time to make sure we had all that we wanted from the experience. Thank you so much Alexandr.

Profile Picture Hayley, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down Alexandr was the best photographer I have ever worked with. I have had every milestone in my life photographed and I can definitely say that Alexandr captioned every aspect of my wedding. He was patient and dedicated. If you want any moments to be reliveable Alexandr is the TRUTH.

Profile Picture Bianca, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex did such an amazing job, I'm beyond words! He was everywhere, captured all the right moments at all the right times. Everything just felt so natural, he's a joy to work with and the resulting images are spectacular. Well above any expectations I had. Cheers :)

Profile Picture Biatrice, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

Alexandr was great! I hired him for my wedding and he did an amazing job. He was easy going, very professional and accommodating since we were moving from on location to the next and we were very demanding when it came to details. In the end, the pictures came out awesome! I'd definitely recommend him to a friend!

Profile Picture Adrian, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great experience with Alex!!! He helped us memories our wedding. Very professional,talented and responsible photographer. Highly recommend, he did a great job !!

Profile Picture Irina, 9/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kotsoban Photography captured the most special day of my life and I was right to choose Alex for the job! He pays so much attention to detail and takes the most flattering professional pictures. I would recommend Kotsoban Photography to anyone looking for professional devoted photographer.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/23/12, 1 Review