Kosins Tents & Events Reviews

28 | Dayton, OH

28 Reviews for Kosins Tents & Events

Robert Rhodes · Married on 12/14/2018

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Kosins has worked with our church (Washington Heights Baptist Church) on multiple events over the years but recently we rented a large amount of staging while worshiping in our gymnasium. The crew of guys that came to set up were super helpful and set up our stage exactly where we asked them too. We also realized that we needed more steps and the owner himself (Bill) came out to set them up and to make sure we were happy with the stage. A few months later we had Kosins hang drape for one of our Christmas events and they did a beautiful job and worked with us till we were happy with how it all looked. If you are looking for great customer service and equipment/materials, Kosins in the place to go!

-Robert Rhodes
    "Pastor of Worship Arts Ministries"

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Tonisha

Tonisha · Married on 08/10/2018

Cathy from Kosins helped me pull my vision together. She showed me different ways to decorate my tables and how to make certain things stand out. The staff were very helpful and worked quickly when I came in to look at their showroom. This company has literally thought of EVERYTHING when it comes to events. If you THINK you want something they have it in their showroom!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Dawn · Married on 04/07/2018

A marriage is a step in life that changes lives in multiple families. It creates a hope for a long and happy life that will eventually bring new life into the world. The ceremony that precedes it is one to not be taken lightly. a marriage ceremony is steeped in faith and tradition as well as a costly venture. Once you venture into this realm it is desirable to have professionals on hand to help carry the torch. Preparations can be time-consuming and costly. On April 7, 2018, a marriage took place in Dayton that was supported by Kousins Rental. The company did an incredible job in putting all the loose ends together. Their props and pieces were incredible, clean, and fitting for a festive occasion. They did not show dirt, scratches, or wear and tear like so many other companies do. They were clean, bright, and crisp.

So many of the wedding attendees complimented the wedding decor on the big day, and frankly, it was because Kousins took the lead on a very professional looking production.

Frankly speaking, the price was extremely reasonable and better than cocompetitive.

A special shout-out goes to Teri Johnson who knows what is needed and where and when to put it into place. We recommend Kousins when you are putting a wedding together, but only if you want it to be done professionally. On our special day, it looked like everything was newly purchased just for our event.

Thanks, Kousins!! It was a great day because of your company and Teri.

D. Tackett
    Dayton, Ohio

Sent on 04/08/2018

Kirsten · Married on 05/13/2017

Kosins was amazing to work with. We rented a tent, lights and a few table and chairs and they sent Lysa out to measure the area and she put together a to scale mock-up of all of the tables and dance floor to make sure everything would fit the way we thought it would. That alone made it worth the money, but they also did such a good job setting up and breaking things done under some tight time constraints. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Caitlin · Married on 02/18/2017

Renting from Kosins made our wedding reception look absolutely stunning. We rented linens, chargers, a pipe and drape backdrop for behind the head table, and a love seat for our DIY photo booth. Kosins delivered everything and set it up. The day before our wedding, we called to get 2 additional linens for the head table and they had them waiting for us to be picked up. They were friendly and professional, and we loved how beautiful everything turned out.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Semico · Married on 05/07/2016

We absolutely love this place...the staff is amazing and very friendly. Prices are extremely reasonable and the work with you to make any event possible for your occasion. We will definitely be back to rent again. Thanks for making our wedding day special with the wonderful dance floor.

Newlyweds,
    Anthony & Semico

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kosins and their staff were excellent to work with. They had the exact colors I was looking for and helped me to create the look I wanted. When it came to dropping the tables, chairs, and linens off, they were on time and friendly. The only snag I came across was 1 missing table linen, and when we called them they had another linen out to us quickly.

Sent on 10/21/2014

They were fantastic to work with. They bended for all of our last minute changes and were very friendly!

Sent on 08/10/2014
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 08/10/2013

I am so happy I decided to go with Kosins Party and Tent Rental. They have better prices than other companies in the area and the ladies that run the place were amazing. All of the event rental supplies were beautiful and in impeccable shape. We cracked a few glasses and we weren't charged for them which was very nice. I even got 10% off my order when I paid in full. If I or someone I know ever needs to rent items for an event in the Dayton area again I will call Kosins.

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2011

Kosins was probably one of the greatest finds of the whole wedding. They were so nice when my husband and I just showed up at their show room half an hour till close. Our wedding was during the very busy graduation time so we had to tweak a few delivery times but we rented our tent, tables, chairs, and linens for a jaw droppingly low price. I had no idea this kind of service could cost the amount it did.

The night before the wedding a huge storm hit and even though the tent is staked pretty deep it tilted over a bit. This wasn't your regular storm though. This was an uprooted trees and golf ball sized hail storm so take heart that that is the only thing that's going to uproot their tents. We gave them a call the day of and they came out bright and early.

The tent area was a giant mud pit thanks to the storm but at least my tent looked pretty! Thank you guys so much for everything and I'm really sorry about the muddy tablecloths!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Karen · Married on 10/17/2009

We couldn't have been happier with having our tent come from Kosins! We saved thousands of dollars when compared to other tent rental companies that we priced. We rented our tent, tables, chairs, lighting, tablecloths, napkins, and heaters from Kosins. The sales associates and Tony the tent guy knew their stuff to a T. We didn't get overcharged. And the men worked very hard to make sure that our tent was level, secure, warm, and set up beautifully. They were such a blessing to our special day!

Sent on 01/06/2010

Jospeh · Married on 12/20/2008

Our planner was really impressed with how easy it was to work with Kosins Party and Tent Rental.We found just about everything we needed for our reception and ceremony.They delivered everything that we had ordered and they even set up the tents and sound systems for us.We are definitely willing to working with them on our next event.

Sent on 08/06/2009

Cindy · Married on 09/06/2008

Have nothing but good things to say. We rented chairs, guest book stand (used for readers during ceremony), 2 columns and an arch. Everything arrived on time and had no difficulty with them.

Sent on 09/24/2008

Kristi · Married on 05/13/2006

I rented my large coffee makers and beverage fountains, as well as chairs from this company. They had everything I could ever need...and the drop off pickup was extremely smooth. A very easy company to work with.

Sent on 02/28/2008
  • Lillian

Lillian · Married on 09/21/2019

Lots of choices best price I could find

They had one of the best prices per chair in the area, that I could find. They also have plenty of other options if needed for a DIY wedding that can be rented for cheaper than sometimes buying. Very quick responses and prompt delivery.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Aline · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend, I worked with Lisa and she was really really amazing and easy to work with, accepts new ideas and try her best to make the client happy...Well I was very pleased & impressed with their work and the amazing decor they did on my traditional wedding and now everyone in my community is going there because they were so amazed on how the hall looked with their decoration!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kristen · Married on 07/16/2008

Kosins Party and Tent Rental had a nice set of tents that we rented for our outdoor reception.We really liked doing business with them because they handled the whole process very professionally and didn't keep us out of the loop.They delivered the tent and even set it up for us,which was nice of them to do.I really liked the way everything worked out we definitely will be using tents more ofter.

Sent on 09/05/2009

Ellen · Married on 10/03/2008

It was great having extra tables and chairs at the ready.Kosins delivered everything flawlessly and offered all the services we required.Renting definitely was something we where willing to shell our on in return for the service Kosin provided.

Sent on 12/10/2009

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2008

Great company!We only met with them once but we where able to set up everything.They had all different kinds of tents to choose from.It was nice of them to plan everything and even set up our tent upon arrival.It was definitely something we couldn't have done without and we thanks them for being so helpful.

Sent on 09/13/2009

Joan · Married on 04/03/2008

Got amazing service from this rental company.They had so many stuff to choose from and in multiple colors.I found a tent that I wanted for our reception.We received everything in time and their customer service was always their to help us.I would highly recommend Kosins Party and Tent Rental.

Sent on 08/22/2009

Abbey · Married on 02/12/2009

Our planner did a great job recommending Kosins to us.They where able to provide the light and some of the other electrical equipment that we needed.For a low rate and flexible delivery.We would be happy to rent from them again.

Sent on 01/09/2010

Daniela · Married on 11/11/2008

They have good audio and visual equipment for rent.We used a lot of it at our reception.The prices are good and we where able to easily use everything with the instructions they gave us.Great vendor!

Sent on 10/13/2009

Garrey · Married on 07/17/2008

4.2

Our wedding planner was the one who recommended Kosins Party and Tent Rental.We had a great experience working with them and they provided us with everything we needed with affordable rates and easy delivery.Now I can recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 12/30/2009

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2006

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

Best prices that I could find in my area. The quality of the chairs and tablecloths was decent...the chairs weren't in the best of shape, but got the job done. They delivered and picked the items up promptly. Overall, I was happy with their servies.

Sent on 04/09/2008

3.8
      0.0

We rented a 20x40' tent,
    all the table and chairs that came with that package
    and several more, and
    the starter sound system ($85)

Prices were entirely reasonable! They dropped off on a Wednesday, picked up on Monday.
    The tent looked good! (Had a few small holes in it, could use more patching)

Sent on 08/23/2015