Koshkonong Mounds Country Club Reviews

Fort Atkinson, WI
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Cassie Married on 06/23/2018
    The Koshkonong Mounds is a beautiful venue for a wedding and reception. The gorgeous view coupled with the amazing staff truly made my wedding the best day ever. Jason and his staff took care of every last detail- even ones I never thought of! They were always prompt and professional, and were able to accommodate my crazy requests. I get continual comments from different guests on how amazing the food and the view were at The Koshkonong Mounds. I appreciated the little touches made by staff to make my day special.
    Emily Married on 10/10/2015
    KMCC was absolutely amazing. It was the perfect venue for our wedding reception and I can't imagine holding it anywhere else. Working with Jason was so easy--he is very accommodating and helpful; all of the wait/bar staff were terrific as well. I had many guests compliment me on the food. And the views of the lake and the actual facilities are stunning.
    Elizabeth Married on 10/04/2014
    Everything about KMCC was wonderful! From the view to the staff, we got everything we needed and wanted and more! The staff was so respectful and attentive to not only the bridal party but all of our guests. The food was absolutely delicious and the portion size was above and beyond what you would expect at a wedding. And the beautiful lake view, makes for a picturesque wedding! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding day and KMCC!
    Sarah Married on 09/20/2014
    I would highly recommend anyone getting married to use Koshkonong Mounds Country Club as their ceremony and reception venue. Jason did a fantastic job coordinating the venue details and ensuring that our day was as perfect as we had hoped. We are still getting compliments on the venue, food and service to this day! Thanks again Jason and staff at KMCC!