Kortney Boyett Photography Reviews

Kortney Boyett Photography 5
Kortney Boyett Photography 6
Kortney Boyett Photography 7

Kristine · Married on 08/05/2018

Kortney's work is fantastic! She shot our engagement photos and our wedding. Not only is her work and editing beautiful but she is also a very sweet and down to earth person! Throughout the entire process she was a pleasure to work with. We will always recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I cannot express how much we love Kortney! She was our first and favorite vendor on our team for our special day. Not only did she offer excellent photography services, but she helped to guide us through the wedding planning journey personally and referred us to several of our other wedding vendors. Her sweet and kind personality allowed for my husband and I to feel confident and comfortable in front of her camera! She worked efficiently with our videographers and worked well with unexpected time limits and occurrences during our day. We cannot wait to see our photos from our wedding and know they will just be perfect! Thank you for all you do, Kortney <3

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kency · Married on 03/15/2018

Kortney is just the best! I just received my wedding gallery and I was screaming of happiness!! Im so in love with all the photos. The quality of them are so good! Kortney was my absolute one and only favorite vendor that I worked with in the whole wedding process. I knew that my wedding photos would turn out beautiful and she captured every special moment and so much more. She made me feel so calm and at peace during my wedding day. She has a good eye for poses that look so natural. Even though the day was windy we were able to work with it and she captured amazing shots! I loved that she was always accessible via email and even instagram. She answered my questions quickly and gave me suggestions for wedding planning, which helped me a lot! Not even a month after the wedding I asked her to send me a few pics of my mom and I from the wedding for a project and she sent them to me quickly despite of her busy schedual. I would book her again in a heartbeat. Photos are so important to me because they tell a story and when time has passed all you'll have is pictures as memories. So i knew that Kortney would capture those memories perfectly. I am so so happy with my wedding photos :D

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Kortney Boyett Photography 8
    Kortney Boyett Photography 9
    Kortney Boyett Photography 10
    Kortney Boyett Photography 11

Kayla · Married on 11/11/2017

Kortney went above and beyond during our engagement session and at our wedding. My husband and I both hate pictures, but she was able to make us feel comfortable and beautiful in every shot. I will truly cherish every picture she took forever. She will definitely be the first person we call for photo purposes from now on!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Rebekah · Married on 10/28/2017

Kortney was awesome! we did our engagement photos and wedding photos with her, and she was super easy going and helpful the whole time. She was great about making sure we got all the shots we wanted, and the photos turned out beautiful. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Words cannot express how incredibly talented and genuine Kortney is! She was the ONE vendor my husband and I counted on throughout the entire wedding process and our wedding day with 110% confidence. We knew from our first coffee “date” that she would be amazing to work with! Kortney never hesitated to help us with wedding tasks outside her primary role of photographer, she was quick to answer questions and help handle situations that came up. Kortney was attentive, timely and professional - I knew she would capture our wedding day perfectly, and she did! We couldn’t be happier with our wedding pictures, not to mention our engagement pictures and my bridals! And if all this wasn’t great enough, her personality is truly unique - she was kind, patient and loving during one of the most hectic and occasionally stressful times of our lives. Looking back, Kortney was one of our favorite and most treasured vendors - who we hope to continue to invest in! Kortney, I have told you a million times - but you are a gem and a treasure in this wedding industry!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Kortney Boyett Photography 17
    Kortney Boyett Photography 18
    Kortney Boyett Photography 19

Meghan · Married on 05/07/2017

There aren't enough positive adjectives or descriptions to describe how amazing a photographer and wedding vendor Kortney is! She is more than a vendor, she becomes your friend in the process of wedding planning! Kortney was incredibly responsive to all questions and emails and very helpful with suggestions. She is such a sweet soul and really pours herself into her craft and capturing your engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding day. Our photos from our engagement and bridal portrait sessions and the wedding day are spectacular! She was one of my favorite vendors and I would have no hesitations recommending her to other couples.

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • Jacinda

Jacinda · Married on 04/24/2017

My wife and I hired Kortney for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We could not have been happier with both. Will definitely be hiring her for any other professional photos that we would be needing in the future and recommend her to anybody else! For my wife and I it was very important to find someone that could put us in position for pictures where it wasn't awkward. Kortney was fun, relaxed, and very good at that. Kortney was also always very available and helpful in scheduling and whenever we needed her. Thanks again, Kortney!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Ryan · Married on 02/04/2017

My wife and I used Kortney for our engagements, her bridals, and for the wedding. She was simply amazing for all of them! She met with us first to get a feel for us and really to let us see if she was what we were looking for. She was wonderful in planning engagements and took some absolutely amazing pictures. She was wonderful at the wedding and all her pictures were very well edited and very light (which is exactly what we wanted). She was our favorite vendor to work with during this entire process and was definitely the best bargain (one of the lower prices we had seen and did a good deal if you do engagements and wedding and bridals together). I would highly recommend following her on social media because she will post sneak peaks of your pictures and loves tagging her clients and showing them off!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Delayne · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I booked Kortney for our engagements, wedding day and my bridals...best decision we made!! Kortney went above and beyond and was so kind to us. Kortney is very talented and I couldn't have asked for better pictures/memories.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

My fiancé and I used Kortney for engagement pictures in November, and booked her for our wedding pictures this October. She has been so great. She was prompt in her responses, has an excellent price for the package, is very friendly and made us feel comfortable. She drove all the way out to us to take our engagement pictures at the place of our choosing. She also recommended several places that would be good for engagement pictures. We had our engagement pictures back to us within 1 week, and we were very happy with how they look, she had to edit every picture because of a bruise he had on his forehead. As we planned our wedding my fiancé and I made a list of what was most important to us and what was least important. The photographer was number 1 on our list and we are very happy with Kortney Boyett Photography. We would absolutely recommend her to any and everyone and we are excited to have her photograph our wedding.

Just a follow up review for having Kortney photograph our wedding- As I mentioned in my previous review choosing our photographer was one of the most important choices that we had to make. We are just so pleased with our choice in having Kortney photograph our wedding. She took every picture that was on our photography list, and she was very kind to our bridal party, family, and all guests. The shots that she took were excellent, there were so many my husband and I can't even choose a favorite. I have also had so many friends and family member how amazed they are with her work. Since my husband and I chose not to have a videographer, we wanted to have great photographs that could tell the story of our wedding day and that showed the love we have between each other and I can honestly 100% that Kortney captioned our wedding perfectly and we are so happy that we chose her.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Shelby · Married on 06/12/2016

Kortney should be the last stop you make in searching for the perfect photographer to document your best day ever. She is absolutely amazing, extremely flexible, super sweet and I can go on and on! Her work is flawless and she captures the most important parts of your whole day. Her pricing is extremely reasonable for the level of professionalism she displays. You cannot go wrong with choosing Kortney as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Morgan · Married on 05/15/2016

Kortney is a wonderful person and professional photographer. She was excellent at giving clear instruction during photo-shoots, its clear she has had a lot of experience and knows how to lead the photos. We could also see her passion for photographing because of how excited she got when she got a good shot. She did a great job of incorporating things we wanted in our engagement pictures and was thoughtful to listen to our story. She has a great eye for details and it so complimenting of the bride and grooms style. She also is great with kids when they don't have the attention span to take pictures, she knows how to get them involved in the pictures. Thanks Kortney!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Amelia · Married on 01/16/2016

Kortney was so professional and came with a game plan. She was so kind to all my guests and got AMAZING shots. Loved her to pieces and will hire her in the future for family pictures :)

Sent on 07/22/2016

Katelyn · Married on 08/21/2015

Kortney is an awesome photographer. She really got to know me and my fiancé. She was really personable and easy going. She's great at capturing moments! I'm so happy with my pictures.:)

Sent on 10/04/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/20/2015

Kortney did both our engagement and wedding photos. She went absolutely above and beyond to meet our needs and wants. She was on time to all of our events, was easy to get in touch with, worked with us on what we needed and gave great suggestions as well. Her prices are extremely affordable and includes online proofs. She works quickly and well. I am so pleased with our pictures and receive so many compliments from friends and family. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Kortney was wonderful! She was able to capture priceless moments for us and was very timely in getting our pictures back to us! You will not be disappointed with her!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Heather · Married on 04/02/2016

Kortney gives high quality photography at an affordable price! I LOVED our engagement session. And my only regret is that I didn't pay for more time with her on my wedding day. She's super kind and talented.

Sent on 06/28/2016