Konsider It Done Reviews

Konsider It Done 6
Konsider It Done 7

Maura Fulks · Married on 06/19/2019

AZ to Aruba - and it was perfect

From Arizona to Aruba. Who plans a wedding in a place they've never been, sight unseen!? We did. Will it rain? Will the venue be horrendous? Do they even have the flowers we want available on the island? With the help of Kris and Tyler the end result was perfect! Yes Aruba is amazing, but making sure our wedding was just how we had envisioned it - credit goes to them. KID helped with the design of the wedding, coordinated with all the vendors, and kept the the day of the wedding moving along seamlessly. If there was a hiccup on our wedding day, we never knew about it (still don't!). Did I mention we have a 1 1/2 year old son? No kids aren't the star of the wedding, but as our son, he was a big part. Kris and Tyler were great - never getting flustered when our toddler was running around, they simply embraced his wild streak (sand and all!), and we have some amazing candid pictures that captured all of it. (*the photographer was recommended by KID as well, and she was perfect for us!). Kristina and Tyler are an amazing duo, who clearly have a knack for this! Thank you for everything!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alex · Married on 03/24/2019

Wonderful experience!

It was such a blessing to work with Kris and Tyler! We love that they are a husband and wife team who are both passionate about helping couples celebrate the start of their marriage!

They made the planning process SO much easier and we are incredibly grateful for their guidance and support. When I first started planning, I felt like I *should* be able to figure it all out on my own...but that's crazy! I have never planned a wedding before! Hiring a wedding planner was such a great decision because they have done this tons of times, they know the best vendors to recommend, and they have proven processes that minimize issues. Kris spent a TON of time with me (vendor meetings, phone calls, etc.) and was super helpful in turning my millions of ideas and contradictory preferences into a cohesive and creative vision. She is someone who can be strong and no-nonsense or gentle and encouraging, depending on what is needed...that is such a helpful quality in a wedding planner!

Kris and Tyler were also an essential part of why our wedding day went so smoothly. They took care of all of the details and logistics and it freed us up to spend time with the people we love and focus on our future together!

If you're able to go into the planning process with some idea of what you're envisioning (I didn't), I think that would help quite a bit! But if not, Kris and Tyler will absolutely guide you. They really do a great job and we're so happy we invested in them as our wedding planners!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Konsider It Done 14
    Konsider It Done 15
  • Alexa

alexa nieves · Married on 02/16/2019

You need Konsider It Done in your life!

I had such an amazing experience with Konsider It Done through every step of the process! I thoroughly believe that my wedding day would not have been so perfect if it weren't for Kris and Tyler. To be honest, I thought I could plan the wedding all myself and I was skeptical about the value versus benefit of hiring a wedding planner. Boy - was I wrong! A wedding planner is absolutely a must-have if you are trying to throw an amazing, memorable event. Konsider It Done helped me choose some fantastic vendors that met our vision and our price point. I was so overwhelmed with how many vendors are out there are and it was so great to have a personalized list of recommendations to start with. Kris helped me translate my wedding vision into a reality. Her design eye was key in making my wedding glamorous, colorful and elegant. Kris even helped me navigate some tricky family situations I was dealing with which was so helpful and thoughtful. During the wedding day it was so great knowing that Kris and Tyler were taking care of everything, and I could truly just enjoy and experience the wedding day. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner the answer is you must hire one and it should be Konsider It Done!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Konsider It Done 16
    Konsider It Done 17
    Konsider It Done 18
    Konsider It Done 19
    Konsider It Done 20

Konsider It Done's reply:

Thank you SOOOOO much, Alexa! We loved our time with you and Blake. It was such a joyful experience. You both mean so much to us. Can't wait to have a sleepover. Haha! ;) .
    XOXO

Kellye · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding Rockstars

Konsider It Done is the best wedding planning duo in the business, hands down! I’m a super organized person and quickly started diving into with the wedding planning right after getting engaged. I was on the fence about getting a wedding planner but I soon realized being organized isn’t the only thing it takes to put together an awesome wedding. Looking back, my only regret is not hiring Konsider It Done SOONER!. Kris is an absolute boss with tons of industry knowledge and a unique attention to detail. She helps guide in you in making sound, just decisions while keeping the vision in tack throughout it all (it’s one heck of skill). Wedding decisions can be overwhelming and she consistently laid out all the options to make things so much easier. Tyler was so helpful in giving the guys perspective on everything and giving his honest opinion on even the smallest of details. The day off is really where these two rockstars shined for us. It rained all day but they continued to set up and work through all the obstacles that the rain and cold presented. We’re just so grateful for their spirit and determination that day, it absolutely wouldn’t have been the same without them. We had the best time at our wedding and getting to know K&T as friends throughout the process was an added bonus! They are good people that love weddings and just honestly want to make your special day catered to you. Do yourself a huge favor and hire KID for your wedding needs!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Konsider It Done 21
    Konsider It Done 22
    Konsider It Done 23

Konsider It Done's reply:

Kel- thank you for this!! Your review brought me to tears. Loved getting to work with you and Trevor. You were a dream client and one beautiful bride. XO

Jocelyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Kris and Tyler with Konsider It Done were our wedding day heroes! My husband and I were faced with the challenge of planning a wedding from out of state and turned to Konsider It Done to help us out. It was one of the best decisions we made through our entire wedding planning process. From day one, Kris & Tyler were our partners in all aspects of planning - from designing to logistics to emotional support. Our wedding day was better than we ever dreamed, and thanks to Kris & Tyler, it went off without a hitch! At the end of it all, we walked away with incredible memories of our wedding day & a friendship with Kris & Tyler. We cannot recommend Konsider It Done enough!

Konsider It Done's reply:

Aww thanks you guys! We love you and loved your wedding day the mostest!!! Miss you!!!! Good luck with your move. XO

Shanyln · Married on 04/28/2017

Kris and Tyler are quite literally a dream team. The organization and support that they offer truly allows you to sit back and focus solely on enjoying your special day. In addition to their dedication to keeping everything organized, the eye that Kris and Tyler have for design is incredible. Our day went off without a hitch and every single detail was more gorgeous than we could’ve imagined. THANK YOU KONSIDER IT DONE! Our day would not have been as perfect without you!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Konsider It Done's reply:

Loved being your dream team ;) Your oceanside wedding is a personal fav. The wind wasn't gonna stop us!!!! Love you guys! XOXO

erin · Married on 12/31/2016

Thanks to their industry connections and event planning experience, Konsider It Done helped us find vendors and make decisions that aligned to our vision and budget. Our wedding was flawless because of their detailed planning and execution, and our guests still rave about how much fun they had. We can’t imagine our big day without them.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Konsider It Done 24
    Konsider It Done 25

Konsider It Done's reply:

One of the BEST weddings ever. Wishing we could do it all over again...every NYE! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day. XO

Melissa Klier · Married on 10/22/2016

making the planning process fun and easy

My husband and I were clueless when it came to details for our wedding. I had an idea of what I wanted, but just couldn't vision it. I didn't even know where to start! I was really overwhelmed. Kris and Ty turned everything around. They kept us on schedule and really helped make the process easier. We owe a huge thank you to the dynamic duo for helping us have the wedding of our dreams. You guys are the best team!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Konsider It Done's reply:

You and John were a dream to work with. It was so fun seeing our design come to life at your wedding. Such a fun group of guests too!! Miss you guys! XO

Anne · Married on 04/02/2016

As Mother of the Bride, I want to let you know that Konsider It Done did an absolutely marvelous job in the coordination and planning of my daughter’s wedding. The beautiful wedding took place in Dallas, Texas and could not have gone more smoothly. Kris & Tyler were rockstars! From the moment we all met for coffee (which was waiting for us in the Bridal Suite), to our makeup/hair appointments, getting dressed, photographs and just gentle reminders of where we were in the day, Kris and Tyler were spot on. They also helped bring my daughter’s dream wedding vision to life and the results were stunning. I would highly recommend Konsider It Done as your Wedding Planner and if I could, I would give them 10 stars.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Konsider It Done's reply:

Aww, thank you, Anne! We loved getting to be a part of your daughter's Dallas wedding. She was a beautiful bride...and you looked pretty fabulous that day as well. XO

Aaron · Married on 04/02/2016

"What more can I say... Konsider It Done was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding, which was out-of-state (Texas), was planned over the course of a 14 month period. Kris and Tyler held our hand through the entire process and met with us in-person, via Skype meetings, phone calls and emails to go over the timeline and every detail involved. They were so easy to work with and were available to us anytime we had questions. They helped turn an overwhelming life event into a seamless process and their knowledge of the wedding industry did not go unnoticed. They helped connect us with different vendors and even provided a spreadsheet (apart of our wedding package) that helped organize our budget, guest list and to-do-list. Their unique husband-wife approach to wedding planning truly sets them apart from the competition. When I had questions (from a male’s perspective), Tyler would provide his insight to me, which was very helpful, and same goes for my wife when she had questions for Kris. I would recommend Konsider It Done to anyone, as they helped planned a dream wedding we will never forget."

Konsider It Done's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much, Aaron. Helping plan your Dallas wedding was a blast... and how about that perfect sparkler exit at the end of the night?!?!? ;) . Miss you guys!

Kaylee · Married on 04/02/2016

We couldn’t have done it without them! Thanks for helping make our day so special and a vision come to life!

Konsider It Done's reply:

You're very welcome. You were a stunning bride. Can't wait to meet that baby boy you're cookin' up. He's gonna be one cute baby!! XO

We were so lucky that Kris and Tyler of Konsider It Done went from friends to friendors for our wedding ceremony at the Desert Botanical Gardens and our reception at The Showcase Room. While we were a very hands-on Bride and Groom, hiring KiD allowed us the freedom to take on the planning actions that we wanted control over, but also provided us the support and leg work that we did not necessarily have time or energy for. KiD met with us on a regular basis to ensure that we were all on the same page, recommended vendors to us, and reached out to every single vendor in order to create a timeline for the wedding day, taking so much weight off of our back, and allowing us to enjoy the week of our wedding instead of calling dozens of contacts, verifying set-up times, arranging drop offs, pick-ups, or handling last minute changes. Our wedding day so went so smoothly, thanks to Kris and Tyler, which was no small feat due to the changing of venues and the fact that they themselves were guests for our wedding, and had a newborn at home. We cannot thank them enough for their day-of coordination and organizational skills. Thank you Konsider it Done!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Konsider It Done's reply:

We love you guys so much and are lucky to call you friends. Your wedding was sooooo beautiful and a day we will never forget. XO

Kati · Married on 10/24/2015

After getting engaged, we had a vision for our wedding day but it felt daunting to be totally responsible for making it happen, especially if we were going to get to be present in the moment when the day came. Kris and Tyler understand the behind the scenes work of weddings in a way that is impossible to grasp when planning your own wedding. The questions they asked in our meetings and communication leading up to the wedding were things we never would have thought about and were undoubtedly what made everything run smoothly when the big day arrived. Their attention to detail, expertise, industry relationships, and fun attitudes make hiring them a no brainer. They went above and beyond to make sure our vision was brought to life (and that is no easy task with a bride whose answer is “I don’t really care” to 50% of the questions asked!) and they provided budget hacks to ensure we were able to include every aspect of the day that was important to us. I cringe to think about how haphazardly things would have gone without the perspective, organization, and hands-on effort they put into making our day both beautiful and enjoyable. We are so grateful we got the opportunity to work with them!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Konsider It Done's reply:

You guys are so great! So relaxed and chill and took all of our advice- the BEST kind of clients. Loved being a part of your special day so so much. Hope you and your cute fam are doing well!

Chanel · Married on 02/06/2015

Kris & Tyler were LIFE SAVERS on my wedding day. I had planned my wedding out to a T leading up to the day & was sure I had everything in order. But what I didn't think about was who was going to handle things the day of. Don't put this burden on your family; let Kris & Tyler take care of it. Everything was perfect & organized & taken care of & the best part was that our families were not burdened with details on the day of. Whether you need a full planning service or just day of coordination, Kris & Tyler are the absolute best!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Konsider It Done's reply:

You're the sweetest. So happy our paths crossed and we were able to help with your special day. We've loved getting to be a part of your life ever since. Miss you guys!!! XO

Hannah · Married on 11/15/2014

"Lane and I would like to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to our wedding. From the wedding planning to the execution the day of, you were detail oriented, organized, knowledgeable and made things very easy for us. It was so nice working with a fun and light hearted couple such as your selves. The only thing I would have changed, is that I would have hired you to do more of the work during the weeks leading up to the wedding instead of me trying to do it all myself. Lane and I realized how extensive the planning gets, even if you are having a simple wedding like ours was. Planning a wedding takes a specific person who enjoys it, has experience and the time. You two are those specific people. We truly appreciate you making our wedding run smoothly and look beautiful. It was a romantic dreamy evening that we wouldn’t have been able to pull off without you. I will be recommending Konsider it Done to anyone I know in need of a wedding/event coordinator."

Sent on 08/13/2018

Konsider It Done's reply:

Loved being a part of your backyard wedding. It was exactly the type of day you and Lane wanted and deserved. It was perfect. Hope you guys are staying warm in SD!!! XO

Sara Jane · Married on 11/09/2014

Our wedding would not have been the wedding it was without the tremendous talent and heart of Kris and Tyler. They worked with us throughout the planning process. They always made me feel at ease during what can be a stressful time. Everyone says that you have to be prepared for ‘something to go wrong’ or ‘not quite how you want it to’ on the day of your wedding – but with Krisler, no matter what that ‘something’ is, you can rest assure that they will handle it swiftly and with grace. You’ll probably never even know!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Konsider It Done's reply:

Your brunch wedding is still a personal fav. So lucky to have you and Seth and Rosie in our lives. Can't wait to see you guys again soon. XOXO

Sara · Married on 04/05/2014

As a day-of coordinator, Kris exceeded our expectations! Her enthusiasm, attention to detail, and dedication to the event were outstanding. We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding knowing that Kris was working hard to make our day perfect. I highly recommend the valuable services Konsider It Done offers.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Konsider It Done's reply:

Thank you for trusting us at the beginning of our business. So lucky to know you and Austin and hope you both are doing well. XO