77 Reviews for Konrad Kolen Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
77 Konrad Kolen Photography Reviews

Konrad did an AMAZING job with the my wedding this weekend. I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to photograph my wedding. He had an eye for details and perfection. Konrad was punctual, respectful, and is highly skilled. We were the first on both sides of our families to get married, and will recommend for all future weddings! We got our first set of photos yesterday and I was jumping like a little kid with excitement on how they came out. Thank you soooo much!

Profile Picture Susana , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Konrad for my wedding at Flowerfields in St James. He was very responsive throughout the whole process, answered all my questions, was super flexible and just nice. I just got my first sneak peak pictures and i'm basically obsessed. It was important to me to get certain pictures and he remembered every single one of them and made sure I got every picture i wanted with family and different backgrounds. I can't wait to see the rest of my pictures :)

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours

Konrad is a true artist and he tries to capture each picture in a special way. We just received all our pictures from our wedding at the end of June (which was very fast!) and we were so pleased with all of them. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful the pictures were. We would recommended him to all our family and friends looking for an artistic and fantastic photographer to capture all those special moments. If you are looking for a skilled photgrapher Konrad is your guy !

Profile Picture RoseLi, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Konrad was the photographer for my wedding in Westport, CT, on May 28th, 2017. He was fantastic! From the very beginning, Konrad was a pleasure to work with. He was highly responsive, professional and provided great customer service.

There are two qualities I'd like to highlight about Konrad. The first is responsiveness. My wife and I generally dislike wedding pictures that are overly posed, cheesy, or sexualized. Konrad asked us about our preferences in detail and even requested that we send him examples of pictures he’s taken that we don’t like, so he could better learn our style. On our wedding day, Konrad did an amazing job taking a blend of the classic and candid photographs that we wanted. He also did a great job of following specific instructions. For example, it was important that we got pictures of certain family members and older guests — Konrad did a fantastic job capturing pictures of the people we requested.

The second quality is value. We have friends that spent 2-3x what we did on wedding pictures with inferior results. Konrad produced high-quality pictures, got them to us quickly, and was willing to create a pricing structure that worked for us. We also had a limited amount of time to take pictures and Konrad really worked hard to capture everything we wanted.

Our only problem with Konrad is that he gave us too many great pictures to choose from! It will be a challenge to pick our favorites. If you work with Konrad, your pictures will be one of the best aspects of your wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kevin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Normally, I don't really take the time to write such detailed reviews, but Konrad is an exception. I spent endless nights clicking through different wedding photographers; those on the higher price range and those that were more affordable. I initially started my search by ignoring prices and focusing solely on portfolios and what their story was. Konrad's portfolio and background was one that stood out to me. When I decided to send an inquiry, I got a response almost instantly. He is so easy to talk to and deal with. My wife and I are not very formal. So for us to take those traditional wedding photos were awkward for us. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Konrad adapted to our wants and needs and even guided us along with our bridal party onto taking photos that I didn't think were even possible to capture. He was able to capture amazing candid shots, so when I look back at them, I can feel like I can pinpoint that exact moment. On top of being able to take exceptionally well photos, we had a ton of photos already edited within days, with the remaining photos coming up soon! I find that impressive, especially when I hear it takes some wedding photographers months for them to return back with their edited photos. My words can only tell you so much. Please take the time to look at his portfolio. His work speaks for itself.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I were just married on 1/6/17 and we have only seen the previews of our wedding from Konrad. They are spectacular!! We are so excited to see the rest of the photos but we couldn't wait to post a review! Konrad and his team are so wonderful to work with. He is a true professional and an artist. Words can't begin to describe some of the photos that he took - his play with light and texture in spaces is phenomenal, and all at a venue that he had never been to before. The man is a genius. He captured the essence of the love in the room, on the faces of our guests and family members. We knew when we met him and after seeing his work on his webpage that he would be fabulous, but we had no idea how fabulous he would be. We are truly honored to have had him document our special day and be part of our family. This will be only the first Konrad experience- there will be many more important family moments he will need to be part of for a long time to come! Thank you so much Konrad!

Profile Picture Maggie , 1/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Canvas, Digital Files

We found Konrad through Wedding wire and we could not be more happy with our decision to go with him! He is very responsive, punctual & detailed. His work is beyond talented. We got married 3 weeks ago, and received pictures a few days after our wedding! His portfolio speaks for itself. 100% best decision we made. You will not be disappointed using Konrad!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Firstly you only get one chance at your wedding photos that's why i would highly recommend Konrad! After a lot of searching online we knew Konrad was perfect for us the minute we seen his style and finish on photos. We got in touch and Konrad was so friendly and helpful. He understood everything we were looking for. We live in Ireland and although the first time to meet Konrad was the day of the wedding we had our full trust in Konrad as he kept in touch and updated the whole time up to the wedding.Konrad was so professional and done up an itinerary for the day as we wanted to travel around New York on different location shots. He knew exactly where to go and was so creative with his shots. On the day of the wedding we met Konrad and he was so friendly and patient. We had so much fun travelling around the city and enjoyed working with him so much. Konrad made it stress free and relaxed for us and as a result captured our day perfectly. The art of his professional work is extremely extraordinary and the photos exceeded our expectations. Konrad has great attention to detail and our pictures are truly stunning. You don't need to look any further or need a recommendation when the photos speak for themselves!

Profile Picture gillian, 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Konrad and his assistant made our wedding experience absolutely amazing. He gave us direction but always listened to our needs, he was sweet, he made us comfortable and above all he is an absolute artist who is proud of his craft. The photos are stunning - everyone who has seen them is blown away. My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything more!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Konrad did such a great job with the photography. He knew exactly what do take pictures of. I don't think he literally stopped working for the entire 13 hours. He also got us the pictures very quickly and they turned out really great. We are very happy with his work!

Profile Picture shil, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I planned to be married at a beautiful vineyard venue. The perfect place for outdoor photos... and then came Hurricane Matthew. Konrad seriously saved the day. He and his team turned a disastrous day into what are the most beautiful wedding photos we've ever seen. He was attentive, creative and reassuring. Every guest that sees a picture from our wedding is floored with how amazing they came out. Konrad is incredibly professional, but also friendly and helps keep you grounded on the day of your wedding. He's the best! Go with him and don't look back.

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Konrad’s work is impeccable and we are beyond satisfied with the level of professionalism and customer value that Konrad exemplified and provided during our wedding day. All interactions with Konrad, including our initial photo screening and our wedding day, went past our expectations. Furthermore, his communication, time management and preparation enabled us to capture all the wedding photos we wanted and not feel rushed. Konrad always made himself available and ensured that what we wanted he could make happen, which he did. We highly recommend Konrad Photography.

Profile Picture Armond, 9/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

You should absolutely hire Konrad for your wedding photos! He is absolutely the best. He is extremely talented and makes you feel very comfortable- he captured every moment of our big day perfectly!

Profile Picture User7240795, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So lucky we found Konrad for our special day! He was incredible from the first interaction, and attentive throughout the whole year of planning! We just got the initial look of our pictures and they look amazing! We wanted a photographer who could capture the uniqueness of our cultures and interests as a mixed couple. His work is incredibly artistic and beautiful! We are so excited to see the rest of the images as well as the beautiful photo album we've been working with Konrad on selecting and building. We are so thrilled with how professional, courteous, and artistic Konrad was in actively seeking the best portraits, poses, and other details to capture our day and our personalities. We are thrilled to recommend Konrad and hope to work with again for future family photos ;)

Profile Picture Christine, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Words cannot express how lucky my wife and I feel to have found Konrad! From the very beginning, we knew that with Konrad, our photography would be one less thing we would have to worry about... And we were right! Not only is Konrad responsive, he is also very professional, friendly, and funny! He had our guests laughing from ceremony through reception. He is extremely detail oriented, and has such a good eye. We were a little late to the ceremony which cut into our picture time, but Konrad was very flexible. He stayed well beyond the end of our reception to make sure he had great shots. We couldn't have asked for better pictures! Thank you Konrad for being a part of our special day. You have helped to capture special memories that we will never forget!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Konrad was extremely easy to work with. From our first meeting I knew that he was the photographer for us. He was cordial, timely in corresponding to email and he helped make my wedding day stress free. He was so friendly and worked with all of my requests. A few days after the wedding he made 100 photos available to view on his website. I knew he was great but he photographs took my breath away. His work is artistic, thoughtful and his creativity shows in all photographs. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User4304545, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Konrad is extremely professional and talented at what he does. He was extremely responsive, and even more, he was proactive in keeping in touch and keeping updated up until the wedding day. The pictures came out beautiful and just as we had expected! We were able to capture so many different backgrounds in our photo shoot with Konrad after the wedding. The pictures are great quality and the editing is very minimal to none, which is what I had asked for! All in all, he captured our wedding in a beautiful way and we can forever look back and visit that day through the perfect pictures captured by Konrad!

Profile Picture Emmon, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly cannot praise Konrad (and his assistants) enough! Not only did our photos come out absolutely beautiful (all of our friends and families are raving about them), he was SO easy to work with. During the months leading up to the wedding, Konrad was responsive and so on top of everything which made us feel so much more at ease. On the day of, he and his team were punctual (early even coming from NJ!), friendly, charming and perhaps most importantly, patient. He was mindful of timing but also open to our wishes and listened to us. It only took him a few minutes to scout locations and determine best shots. During the ceremony and reception, he was nearly invisible and yet managed to get incredible candid photos. I highly highly recommend Konrad!! So kind, easy to work with throughout the entire process and produced incredible work. With him as your photographer, you cannot go wrong!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

You can't go wrong with Konrad and his team as your photographers for your special day! I was blown away by the preview that Konrad sent me last week. Konrad shot our wedding on 5/7/16 and I could not be happier. Konrad captured the details of the day and told our wedding story better than I could have ever imagined.

I spent a good amount of time researching photographers. I met with a few and ultimately I did not even have to meet with Konrad. He was so professional and straight forward during our phone call, that I immediately felt that I had found THE photographer. This along with the photos on the site made me confident that Konrad would document our day beautifully and that we would be pleased with the result.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. I cannot wait to see the entire DVD and I know that my parents and in-laws will be over-joyed with their photo-books. Plus the turnaround time is unbelievably fast. Konrad and his crew are top notch in every way.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

WOW!!! Words can't express how grateful my husband and I are for coming across Konrad and his team. The second we saw his work on wedding-wire, we were instantly sold! His creativity and eye to detail is immense and we still can't believe the results. Konrad and his team made us feel very comfortable from the very beginning and would give us direction and tips on what to do in order to get the best shots. The results... magazine perfect! The price for his work was very reasonable and my husband and I personally think that he deserves so much more. Konrad's professionalism was evident through the night and he wasn't intrusive at all. The day after our wedding, Konrad was nice enough to send us a few pictures we could show off to our family and friends. Everyone is still talking about our pictures and some asked for his contact for their next event! We are happy to show off his work and we can't wait to see our pictures by Konrad! Once again, Konrad, THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Efrosina and Michael, 11/15/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

I am honored to provide feedback for Konrad Kolen Photography. My husband and I decided from the beginning that photography was one of the most important things for us to book for our wedding. I didn’t want to miss any of the important moments of the day. The pricing was extremely competitive and the value Konrad provides surpasses much of what I've heard other photographers offer. From our first conversation to the wedding day, Konrad made my husband and I feel like we were his only clients. He handles all the details for contract signing to day of scheduling. All of our questions were answered and he was quick to respond.

I really can't say enough good things about these Konrad and his team. Since this is a review and may help others, here are things that may help you make a decision on whether to contact KONRAD KOLEN PHOTOGRAPHY.

•Konrad and his team were punctual. The day of our wedding, Konrad was at the venue on time and made sure that we stuck to our timeline to capture all of the posed photos.

•They were energetic and enjoy what they do. There are lots of wedding photographers out there that really don't prefer weddings. These guys do. They eat, sleep and breathe weddings.

•They make you feel comfortable. My husband doesn’t enjoy having his picture taken. He was totally comfortable with KONRAD KOLEN PHOTOGRAPHY because they are not invasive.

•Their pricing is competitive and provides great value.

•We were excited to see a “sneak peak” of some photos while we were on our honeymoon. We asked for a lot of candid photos to capture the feeling and magical moments of our wedding. Konrad and his team executed to perfection!

There are a lot of reasons why I would refer them to others and if possible, use them again. It is an honor to review KONRAD KOLEN PHOTOGRAPHY.

Profile Picture lauren, 11/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Konrad exceeded all our expectations. Are pictures are worth a million dollars! Each picture evokes so much emotion and brings us back to our wedding day. Konrad captures moments we had no idea he did. He was invisible. He was the uttermost respectful and professional. Very efficient and responds in a timely manner. I can wait to put our album together. It will be one beautiful story. Highly recommend Konrad. We hope to work with him in the future

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Konrad is an amazing artist and an absolute professional. We felt incredibly fortunate to have found him. Konrad thoroughly exceeded our expectations. He was a real pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. His eye for capturing the small moments and creating unforgettable images is astounding. Konrad is very detail oriented and helped us plan the day including timings and shot lists. It really made the day move along smoothly. Looking back it's still surprising to see how much he and his team captured without any of us realizing. We will always be grateful for the work Konrad and his team has done and the beautiful memories they captured for us. Thank you!

Profile Picture Samson & Cynthia, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Konrad was very professional and stress free to work with. His work is amazing and we are so happy how all the pictures came out. He is definitely someone you can trust, such a creative photographer!!! Worth every penny!!!
Daniela&Brent