Konnor Kopp Photography Reviews

Konnor Kopp Photography 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Harris · Married on 08/16/2019

Excellent experience!

Sam and Connor did an absolutely great job. Having a guy and a girl was very useful in getting shots of me and my husband getting ready. They had creative poses and shot composition. Overall, they were very professional, very creative and very attentive! They were also extremely quick in the turn around and we were able to get our finished photos soon after the wedding. Id recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Konnor Kopp Photography 8
    Konnor Kopp Photography 9
    Konnor Kopp Photography 10
    Konnor Kopp Photography 11
    Konnor Kopp Photography 12

Emily Byrne · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

Konnor and Sam were wonderful to work with on our wedding day. They were flexible when our meeting point changed the day before our wedding and very professional. I am so thankful for them. They were able to capture our special day and we now have these memories forever. They were super easy to work with and the thumb drive of our photos was sent very quickly and in such a unique and creative way. Thank you Konnor and Sam for helping make our wedding day special and capture all of our moments.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Katie

Kathryn · Married on 05/26/2019

We've had several people ask who our amazing photos were done by...

Konnor and Samantha captured every beautiful moment of our big day. They were incredibly laid back and easy to work with and went along with all of our crazy ideas for pictures. They even helped me prank my husband on our wedding day with a fake first look with my man of honor. Not long after our big day we received a literal treasure chest in the mail with our pictures and videos. As we looked over every photograph, it was as if we were reliving the big day. We can't say thank you enough to these guys for their incredible work. I think it says a lot when we have friends asking for their information because they want to use them for their weddings as well.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Konnor Kopp Photography 13
    Konnor Kopp Photography 14
    Konnor Kopp Photography 15
    Konnor Kopp Photography 16
    Konnor Kopp Photography 17

Stephanie Landis · Married on 05/04/2019

Video/photos for our Wedding

They did an amazing job with our wedding! Super professional, easy to work with, and just so sweet to us. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Tory

Tory Mcgrath · Married on 02/23/2019

Professional, creative, fun

Words cannot describe how beautiful our wedding photos are. Konnor and Sam did an amazing job capturing the most important day of our lives. We had complete confidence in them every step of the way. They are detail oriented and didn't miss a moment. They had an eye, and a lens, on everyone and everything that was happening, while still being discrete. They took the stress out of getting formal pictures with family by having us write out exactly who we wanted formal photos with, prior to the wedding. Then when the time came on our wedding day, Sam could go down our list and call out who was next to take a picture with us. They took charge of posing our large bridal party, and kept the day moving. You couldn't tell it was a cold winter day in our outside photos. Even the dark dancing photos came out beautifully brighten. They were flexible, creative, and fun to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Konnor Kopp Photography 18
    Konnor Kopp Photography 19
    Konnor Kopp Photography 20
    Konnor Kopp Photography 21
    Konnor Kopp Photography 22

Konnor Kopp Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Tory! We are so thrilled to hear how happy you are with the photos! We had so much fun capturing your day. Congratulations again to you & Aaron!!

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend.

I loved working with Konnor and Samantha! We got so many compliments on our photos and video.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Caitie · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommended!

Konnor and Samantha did an amazing job at our wedding in October. They were overly accommodating as they travelled to Danville with no complaints. We hardly saw them throughout the ceremony and reception as they captured the night perfectly without getting in the way one bit. We highly recommend Konnor and Sam as they were awesome to work with throughout the entire process!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Konnor Kopp Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Caitie! We had so much fun traveling to & seeing Bloomsburg for the first time. Congratulations again to you & Zack!

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect choice!

Konnor and Samantha were great to work with! They were professional, they made sure to get special shots I specifically asked for and delivered the photos and video in a short amount of time. I would recommend them for sure!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Konnor Kopp Photography 23
    Konnor Kopp Photography 24
    Konnor Kopp Photography 25
    Konnor Kopp Photography 26

Konnor Kopp Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! It was a pleasure to work with you & Ryan - we had so much fun capturing your special day! Thank you for sharing some of your favorite photos!! Best wishes for you & Ryan!
  • Dana

Dana Kotulka · Married on 09/21/2018

These 2 were amazing!

My wedding was at Warrington Country Club on September 21st and Konnor and his wife Samantha were the easiest people to work with- and they were also the least stressful part of my wedding day! They were so calm and collected the entire time and captured every picture we asked them to get that day. They had some really fun and creative ideas which they incorporated in our photos as well.
    You could barely tell that they were even there- meaning that they let us do our thing and enjoy our night, continuously snapping all the fun we had without us even being aware. They both managed to get amazing shots of my husband and I, our wedding party, and the guests having an incredible time and so much more.
    Their price point is one of the best around and they do fantastic work with a very quick turnaround time. My husband and I received our USB with our photos in less than 4 weeks.
    Thank you Konnor and Samantha for doing an amazing job! We would recommend them 110%!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Konnor Kopp Photography's reply:

WOW Dana, thank you! We are so thrilled to hear that you love your photos & were so happy with us - it's truly what every photographer wants to hear. We had so much fun at your wedding - thank you so much for trusting us to capture it for you!! Congratulations again!!

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2018

Videographer

My husband and I were debating on a videographer for our wedding and at the last minute decided to go for it. We reached out to Konnor and Sam and they were both very helpful and attentive to what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding I hardly noticed they were there. I honestly don’t know how they captured all that they did and still barely made their presence known. We received our wedding video and are absolutely in love with it. I have watched it about 25 times already and I feel like I am back at that day. We couldn’t have been more ecstatic about our decision to hire Konnor and Sam. They have given us an unforgettable gift, the chance to relive our wedding day over and over again.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding video was every thing we hoped for and more!

Konnor and Sam did our wedding video and We were so amazed at how great the video turned out. It was everything we imagined and then some. We’ve gotten so many compliments on the highlight reel. True artists! Extremely professional and super friendly. Great price. Worth every penny! I would hire again for any future event. Thanks Konner and Sam for capturing our day perfectly!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Denise · Married on 08/25/2018

I was excited to get my photos back after I get several compliments from my guest saying they did a good job and were every were talk photos and didn’t get away. We just them back and couldn’t be happier, we love them.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Konnor Kopp Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Denise. We had so much fun at your wedding! We're so happy to hear you love the photos! Congratulations again to you & Frank - wishing you a very long & happy marriage!
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

Above & Beyond

Our wedding day was on one of the hottest days of the year with insane humidity to boot. Everyone was basically melting from the heat but when I saw our pictures everyone looked stunning. It is hard to put into words just how thankful we are to Konnor & Sam. I have written & rewritten this review numerous times. The best way to put it is that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. It is made up of so many precious moments, from smiles to happy tears. I feel like Konnor & Sam were able to capture so many of these priceless moments that I know I will cherish forever. You also can't be everywhere at once on your wedding day, you are constantly being pulled in 50 different directions. Looking back at these pictures & our highlight video I get to relive that day again as well as see so much that I might have missed. Konnor & Sam made everything effortless, they are two extremely hardworking individuals that truly have a passion for what they are doing.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Cheri · Married on 06/15/2018

Konnor and Sam did such an amazing job! From start to finish they were so professional and really wanted the best for us. The day of our wedding they were so helpful and fun to work with! Even before we got our wedding video back I would have given them a 5 star rating because of how great they were! We got our video back and I couldn’t be happier! It is better then I could have ever expected! It captured our day perfectly! All of our friends and family can’t stop talking about how great our highlight video is! Thank you so much once again for giving us such an amazing video to look back on for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Konnor Kopp Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Cheri! We LOVE the video we made for you & Dan! It has become one of our favorites we've made so far. Spending your day with you two was so much fun - you guys made our job so easy! We wish nothing but the best for you & Dan! Congratulations again!!

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

Konnor and Samantha were fantastic! From their arrival to their departure, they were very professional but also very personalable. Knowing you are on video is always a little nerve wracking but they made it so easy for everyone involved. Throughout the day they were always there getting every amazing second of our wedding and we couldn’t be happier. It is currently Saturday as I write this after we received our videos in the mail on Wednesday, and we’ve already watched the whole video twice and our highlight video at least 15 times and still love every second. We can’t believe how much they got and can’t thank them enough for their work. We would highly recommend them to anybody, as we already have to two of our friends that are currently engaged! Already said it a couple times but they were AMAZING!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Konnor Kopp Photography's reply:

Lauren, we had so much fun capturing your special day! We will never forget you & Joel entering the reception - the dance you two choreographed was PRICELESS! Thank you so much for the kind words - we are so happy you love the videos. Congratulations again Mrs Maynard!

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I had Konnor and Sam as our wedding photographers and we were very happy with their professionalism, responsiveness, quality of work, and they were great to work with. They captured the day very well with pictures that we will cherish. Thank you both!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Konnor Kopp Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah. We are so happy to hear you & Dan love the photos! Congratulations again - wishing you & Dan a long & happy marriage!

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2017

Konnor and Sam were both wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with how amazing our videos turned out! It was such a pleasure to work with Konnor and Sam and we cannot thank them enough for making it such an easy process. Anytime I had a question or a request, Konnor immediately responded. We were so happy to see that they captured every important moment imaginable! You guys are so talented and so much fun to work with! Thank you guys again for being so awesome!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Hayley · Married on 09/02/2017

Konnor and Sam did the video for our wedding day and it is the best money I spent for my whole day. They captured everything so perfectly and the flash drive is delivered in an adorable little box. If I could I would have them record every special moment of my life and set it to music. They will be the best thing you get for your big day. I highly recommend them and look forward to seeing more of their work!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Konnor Kopp Photography's reply:

WOW - Hayley! Thank you so much for the kind words! We would love to capture every important moment in your life & set it to music LOL. We are so proud of the videos we made for you & Adam. Your highlight video has become one of our favorites & it was because your love story was so easy to capture. We had so much fun at your wedding - congratulations again!

Trisha · Married on 08/12/2017

Konner and Sam did pictures and video for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better pair of people to catch all the amazing moments on our special day. I will be asking Konnor to help us out with future photography and will be recommending them to my family and friends. You cant be the cost and quality. Wont find a better deal and you will not be disappointed at all.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Susan · Married on 07/08/2017

Konnor was fantastic and extremely professional!!! We were all talking after the wedding how having him take the pictures was our best wedding decision. The pictures were outstanding. He had some of the most creative shots we could never have thought of. He was great to work with and we must not leave out Sam. She was fabulous not only video taping but taking the pre wedding photos of the bridal party while Konnor had the pleasure of spending that time with the groomsmen. They made everything so easy throughout the entire day and evening and made sure every possible picture that could have been taken was. Extremely high quality pictures not to mention the best wedding video we have every viewed anywhere. Without hesitation, we highly recommend him for all your photography needs.

Sent on 07/23/2017
  • W

Weronika · Married on 09/10/2016

Konnor and Sam did an amazing job on our wedding day. They recorded a great video that we will cherish for the rest of our life's. the photos from before, during and after the ceremony shows the emotions from smiles to tears of joy. We are soo happy that we found them. Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Holly · Married on 05/14/2016

Wonderful photos! Did not even know he was there. Konnor made the day pleasant and worked with the coordinators to capture every moment.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Nathaly · Married on 04/02/2016

Konnor and his assistant were great to work with, it was affordable and very flexible. I recommended Konnor to do our aunt's wedding and they were glad they used them too. will recommend to anybody.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Hilde · Married on 10/13/2017

Our pictures were absolute perfection! We feel like when we look at them, we are reliving the whole day and cannot stop smiling! Our sincerest thanks for giving us a timeless memory that we can look at and share together for years!

Sent on 11/16/2017