KOLOSOK PRODUCTION LLC Reviews

36 Reviews for KOLOSOK PRODUCTION LLC

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing and skilled photographer

We worked with Peter for our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! Excellent photos and he knows how to get the perfect picture! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Lora L. · Married on 06/13/2020

Great job!

Peter is a nice person and great photographer. We love our pictures. He helped us with poses and took a lot of pictures. We recommend this service to everyone.

Sent on 01/23/2021
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 05/30/2020

Nice service and pictures

We booked Peter for our engagement and wedding as well. Our pictures are beautiful! He did a great job! Peter is very nice person and professional photographer.

Sent on 02/01/2021

Sophia B. · Married on 06/04/2019

Greate photographers!

These two photographers were the perfect photographers for our wedding: they are super personable, they jump right into the work, and they made things easy! They were also willing to work with us on our budget and made us feel like we were their number one priority. We love Peter and Vitalina :)

Sent on 02/15/2020

Lillian · Married on 05/31/2019

Highly recommend!

Peter was wonderful! His patience throughout the whole day was sincerely appreciated by me and my husband. He came early and set up his cameras to get every angle possible, and even had a drone! What I appreciated more was that he stayed the whole day and covered every little detail. Peter was also quick to turn around the videos. When you're still on the wedding high, it's always fun to experience the wedding all over again. He captured so many great moments throughout the evening but was not intrusive at any time. We would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Zerrilyn

Zerrilyn P. · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful photographer!

My fiancé and I are so glad to have Peter as our photographer for both our engagement shoot and wedding this coming May. He's so nice and has a chill personality, and of course very professional.

My fiancé and I showed up over 30 minutes late to our engagement shoot in SF d/t bad weather, but Peter was patient and waited for us til we arrived. We shot at three different locations: SF Botanical Garden in GG Park, Palace of Fine Arts, and St. Francis Yacht Club. Peter has such a creative eye for photography. I look at my pictures, and I'm just like..."Wow...this is amazing." He can take an ordinary looking background and turn it into something beautiful. I swear my pictures look like they could be in a magazine. Not to be vein, I'm just saying, he's that good! Peter knows when you're too uptight in your poses, so when he says "relax, just feel each other, be soft" do what he says, it'll be a big help especially if you're the type who's not into taking pictures in public.
    Anyway, I'm in love with my pictures and I'm excited for Peter to shoot our wedding day. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Adam

Adam P. · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photos and video of the entire day.

Peter was amazing at capturing our wedding. Not only were the photos amazing, but the videos provided really captured our wedding from beginning to end. Our ceremony photos were great, our couples photos were amazing, our reception photos were outstanding. The whole time Peter was extremely flexible and responsive to any and all demands and suggestions. I highly recommend Peter for photos and video.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Erica · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazingly talented photographers

Peter and Vitalina are *amazing* at what they do. From the engagement photos, to the actual day-of our wedding, my husband and I felt like part of the family. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking, and seeing some of the ideas they had for the day of our wedding come alive has been such an experience.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • MaVie

Mavie M. · Married on 04/12/2019

Excellent Photography!

Peter was professional, efficient and attentive. He worked hard the whole 8 hrs we hired him. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Alexandria · Married on 11/04/2018

professional, and amazing. Everything you want in a photographer

This was an awesome team to work with. Husband wife duo take amazing pictures. My engagement photos were taken on a windy sf day and they came out beautifully. My wedding day photos came out just as nice. Especially with a sunset wedding we were a little nervous for the photos but peter did an amazing job with photos and video.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Blanca · Married on 09/08/2018

We love our Wedding photos!

We loved Peter. He was professional, creative, and relaxed...which is exactly what we needed! Every time I look at our wedding photos I get butterflies. Peter captured all the emotions of the day perfectly! And there was a rollercoaster of emotions! He does amazing work and I am truly grateful to have had the experience of working with such a wonderful and thoughtful photographer!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Sarah W. · Married on 08/11/2018

We are happy!

The quality of Peter's pictures speak for themselves and if you love the style and feel of his photos, you will not be disappointed! We had high expectations for his photos and he exceeded them with the wedding and engagement sessions. What’s even more impressive is his professionalism, attention to detail, creativity, flexibility, genuine kindness, and true passion for his work. He really crushed it and we couldn’t be happier! What a lucky find!! You really shouldn’t look any farther! Hire this guy!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/05/2018

Great photos and videos

This team was very professional, friendly and easy to work with.
    The quality of work is incredible. Pictures are perfect. You get what you ask for. They deliver perfection. Much recommended Peter and Lina to everyone.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Sophia · Married on 07/12/2018

Excellent!

Very talented photographers and reasonably priced

Sent on 01/21/2019

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

Petro was amazing to work with! We had him as a photographer for our wedding day. He knew what poses to put us in and worked very efficiently. He responds quickly, is flexible, and is fun to work with. He has fast turnaround of his photos. We got some photos a few days after the wedding and the whole album two weeks later. The photos themselves were amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Nick · Married on 05/24/2018

We ordered these guys for a photo at our party. Great team! We are very satisfied with the result. Appreciate it and recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Tao · Married on 05/19/2018

I loved having kolosokproduction shoot my engagement session. They over exceeded my expectations and the pictures came out amazing. I loved their energy and all the cool ideas they had for the shoot. Would I recommend them to anyone? Of course, to all of my family and friends! Wish they would've been available for my wedding date, I would've definitely hired them! Great experience, great products!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Val · Married on 04/13/2018

Petro and Vitalina were an absolute pleasure to work with during our beach wedding. Our photos came out better than we ever could have imagined, and much faster than we anticipated. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Thank you guys!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Diana · Married on 04/10/2018

I recently worked with Kokosok Production and it was an amazing experience. They did photos for my wedding.
    Reasonable prices considering the quality of the result, outstanding service, and they work very hard, capturing every moment. Our wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful. Thank you Petro and Vitalina! I highly recommend

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jenifer · Married on 03/17/2018

Wonderful portfolio thank you so much for everything you did for us!! Very professional, friendly, and dedicated to their work , quality shows!!!
    You are the best guys !!!

Laura · Married on 03/10/2018

OMG!!! Thank you thank you !!!! I got my amazing wedding video, it’s just something!!!!!!
    Thank you sooo much !!!
    Very hight level of work!I definitely recommend this energetic team , they know how to make you feel comfortable, special and make videoshooting so much fun !!!
    Guys thank you so much !!

Sent on 04/02/2018

David · Married on 03/10/2018

No comments , just love them !!!
    Definitely recommend, you will not regret!!!

Velis · Married on 03/03/2018

Thank you guys for your professionalism!! My wife is so happy , thank you so much !!!

Anna · Married on 02/24/2018

Petro and Vitalina was absolutely AMAZING! It was a pleasure working with their and the work they do is more then perfect! They makes you feel so comfortable and captures the perfect moments! Everything through the whole experience with their was wonderful! We are 100% pleased with our pictures and videography. Thank you so much Petro and Vitalina for all your time and work!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Masha · Married on 02/24/2018

One of the best and very professional people, knows what they r doing , im very happy that I had a chance to work with you!! Thank you soooo much !!!! Great video and pics gonna be great memories for all my life !!!

Sent on 04/02/2018