Koko Bros Entertainment Reviews

Koko Bros Entertainment 1
Koko Bros Entertainment 2
Koko Bros Entertainment 3

ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

Perfection... not much more I could possibly say. Lou and Angelo, you were both so great to work with. You help PG and I enjoy our wedding day, you also reminded us of small things along the way that we forgot during the end of the planning stages. There was a perfect mix of Greek and American music, that got everyone up and moving. Having a dj and other vendors that we can trust truly made the difference in planning. everything went smoothly without any hiccups. thank you thank you and thank you a million times over. PG and I enjoyed working with both of you and we hope to be able to cross paths again in the future.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Ali · Married on 10/10/2014

Lou and Angelo were so great to work with! Not only were they our DJs, but they also provided the sound for our ceremony, so our officiant and husband were wearing microphones so everyone could hear them. Their online system that allowed us to go in and put in songs we wanted to use for different parts of our wedding, or have played while we were on the dance floor, was amazing! They also took the time to meet with us and create a timeline of the day, helping us select great songs for each event during the night. It was so easy and convenient to make sure we had the kind of music we wanted to hear being played, and not worrying about what could be played. My husband and I love the dancing part of weddings, and wanted to make sure our night felt like a party. Lou and Angelo made that possible, and kept the dance floor packed all night! Having 2 DJs also made all of the transitions smooth. Lou and Angelo were great!

-Ali & Matt

Sent on 11/15/2014

Mallory · Married on 06/14/2014

The KoKo Brothers company is absolutely amazing! They are so easy to work with and know what they're doing like the back of their hands. They take care of every little detail and don't give you any reason to stress. 10/10 recommend!!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

KoKo was extremely accommodating and friendly to my wife and I. They worked around our schedules to meet, helped create playlists and were great at letting us know what details we missed when planning our wedding. Then when the wedding day came around, they took care of it all - working around the times of our venue and performed better than we could have imagined. The wedding turned into a giant dance party that *everyone* was involved in.

When anyone asks us for who we recommend as a DJ for any event - we provide KoKo's information without hesitation. After being at a bunch of weddings which sometimes had poor DJ's, we realized just how important a great one is to your guests. Thanks KoKo.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Lisa · event on: 10/14/2013

Koko Bros Entertainment exceeded every expectation I had for our event. They provided lighting, music, and so much more! They were amazing. The entire event ran flawslessly. The energy was through the roof. They were in tune with what we wanted the day to "feel" like and our employees are still talking about our Professional Development Day "Dance Party". The Koko Bros truly are a full service entertainment team. I would recommend them without any hesitation. Thank You Koko Bros!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Diana · Married on 06/22/2013

The Koko Brothers made my wedding reception an absolutely unforgettable experience. I received so many compliments from guests about their services. They really took the time to get to know Rich and I, and we were able to incorporate our personalities into the reception because of their input. They had so many great ideas. I would recommend the Koko Bros to anyone in need of a DJ and hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Joe and Caroline · Married on 10/19/2012

The Koko Brothers did an exceptional job making our wedding day an unforgettable experience. All the music from the ceremony to the dinner was just perfect. The brothers entertained our guests and had them dancing all night. Lou and Angelo met with us several times leading up to the big day to make sure that every detail was covered. We highly recommend the Koko Bros!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Gina · Married on 09/21/2012

Had everything run smoothly! The Koko Brothers are amazing! We could not have been happier.

Christina · Married on 08/18/2012

The Koko Brothers were awesome! They are definitely the guys to go to if you're having a huge Greek-American wedding. They managed, with great success, to accommodate both the young and old members of the audience with Greek classics, American pop hits, and our own personal music choices. They kept us dancing for hours, were very knowledgable and personable, and did a great job of running the show at the reception.

Thanks for a great, memorable evening guys!

Sent on 01/29/2013

SHAUN · Married on 07/28/2012

OUTSTANDING JOB BY THE BROTHERS..... HAD PEOPLE ON THE DANCE FLOOR ALL NIGHT LONG. CLASS ORGANIZATION. MADE OUR ENTIRE WEDDING............

Gillian · Married on 07/28/2012

The Koko brothers are amazing! We were really torn between hiring a band and having a DJ! When we met with the brothers - we knew they were the perfect fit! People started dancing at the cocktail hour and didn't stop till last dance! They played an amazing mix of music - from classics like Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald to Pitbull! They were really amazing!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Sherri · Married on 07/08/2012

The Koko Brothers single handedly made this the BEST wedding I have ever been to. They were in total sync with the guests and knew exactly what to play to get the guests dancing. Almost 100% of the guests danced the WHOLE evening. I had probably 15 people that told me it was the best wedding they'd been too. The Koko Brothers are friendly and extremely professional. They "ran" the whole evening. They met with us several times to understand everything that we wanted. I could NOT recommend a better company.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Beth · Married on 07/08/2012

Throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, Koko Bros were available for assistance with planning and setting up the music to accompany our wedding. Their website alone is easily accessed and made it a wonderful tool in coordinating all the details. None of this compares to the exemplary job that they performed at our wedding. The entire event went seamlessly, thanks to these gentleman. They have a talent of reading a room and getting everyone out on the dancefloor all night. Many guests even commented that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. I would highly recommend this company to any bride who wants a spectacular experience with music, lighting, and introductions. They are highly experienced and amazing people. They are the reason my wedding was a dream night I will never forget.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Dana & Bryan · Married on 06/30/2012

The Koko brothers provided perfect music services. Our ceremony music/micing was perfect. Mics didn't feedback and the music was at an appropriate level. They used a good quality speaker, that wasn't an eye sore for the ceremony. Our wedding ceremony was outside at the Hunt Valley Golf club, the reception took place inside. The Koko brothers kept a feed of the music from the reception going through the outdoor speaker so anyone who went outside (to smoke, or for whatever reason) didn't miss any announcements.
    The KoKo brothers have top of the line equipment and, more importantly, understand how and when to use it. They brought line array speakers to help project the sound clearly through the entire reception venue. It worked perfectly.
    Uplighting - I can't say enough about how much uplighting sets a mood for the wedding. Uplighting is worth every penny. The Koko brothers provided us with LED uplighting. Their lights were wireless, so they didn't have cords all around to trip people, and LED lights are cool so no one burned themselves. The other benefits of LED lights is that they change color all together. The room set the mood perfectly for our entire reception.
    They also provided us with dance floor lighting. Their dancefloor lighting was Miami/Vegas nightclub style lighting. It might not be for everyone, but these lights were amazing. Their music selections were perfect, smooth, and sounded great.

If you are looking for a perfect reception, the Koko brothers are the way to go, they have the equipment, the knowledge and the experience to pull it off.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Koko Bros Entertainment's reply:

Bryan and Dana, Thank you for the wonderful review. We would like to point out to anyone reading this review that it is rather technical and the reason for that is Brian (the groom) is a great local DJ in the Baltimore area. "DJ TURTLE" So if you ever wondered who the pros use.....now you know!! Thanks again Dana and Bryan for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!!

Nikki · Married on 06/09/2012

Koko Bros helped me formulate my vision for the night. All I explained was the type of environment I wanted to create with a few examples of songs and they made it come to life. Koko Bros are EXTREMELY professional, incredibly knowledgeable, personable, flexible, and outstanding when it comes to response times. When my husband called the day before the wedding with some requests, they easily accommodated us and made it seem like no issue at all. Koko Bros also did uplighting for my event and it was fantastic - it really set the tone for the night and was so fun to see the lights change with the music during dances. I 100% recommend them for any/all types of events - I won't use any other DJ in the future.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Jon · Married on 05/26/2012

Lou and Angelo Koko are top notch DJs! Their easygoing personalities make working with them a pleasure. They are easy to work with and make the planning process as easy and painless as possible. Their work during our reception was exceptional from the amazing lighting to providing a wide range of popular music that all our guests (young and old alike) were on the dance floor the entire evening. Speaking to our guests afterwards they all complimented how great our DJs were the whole night. They are quality DJs who add a special element to your "special" day!

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • Shan112484

Shannon · Married on 05/12/2012

Lou and Angelo from Koko Brothers Entertainment did an amazing job for my wedding at Swan Harbor Farm. The music was everything that we wanted and more. They did an excellent job with the music for the ceremony and were able to accomidate us with microphones so that guests could hear as the wedding was outdoors. They did a great job staying on track and moving the party along in the direction of the guests. It truly was the "party" that we wanted because of the hard work and dedication of Lou and Angelo. They are both so friendly and accomidating with any requests and are more than helpful. They also did the lighting which was outstanding! I could not thank them enough for making our wedding everything that we wanted.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2012

KoKo Bros were EXCELLENT! I was torn between having seperate DJ's for Greek and American music, but I am so glad I didn't. They did a great job of reading the crowd and playing music that kept the party alive.
    They were so helpful with keeping the night on track! I was able to relax and enjoy my reception- they had everything under control. Thank you!

Sent on 05/28/2012

charles · Married on 12/03/2011

It was obvious that Koko Bros cared about making sure we had the perfect event for us. They met with us twice before the wedding in their studio, sampled music for us, talked about playlist options and walked us through the entire process. And yes, they delivered an amazing production keeping folks dancing through the night. Very professional - we could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Amy · Married on 11/26/2011

The Koko Bros were amazing! They are so professional and organized, our wedding was so much fun and personalized to our needs. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Steve · Married on 11/12/2011

KoKo Bros entertainment was a pleasure to work with! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. They are easy to work with, extremely professional, and they make your night REALLY FUN for you and your guests. They let you customize what you want and they make it easy. They have great effects and an amzanig sound system. We highly recommend! They love what they do and they are having fun which makes the crowd have fun!

• I

I · Married on 05/29/2011

We are so glad we went with the Koko Bros as our entertainment at our wedding! Our guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had and the great selection of music.
    The website that the Koko Bros provided was definitely a peace of mind. We were able to put the songs we wanted, the ones we didn't, and our requests. The timeline was a huge help and the Koko Bros kept to it all night.
    We would definitely recommend their work to anyone!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Paula · Married on 05/15/2011

What a great DJ service. Quality and professionalism are just a few adjectives to describe them. From our first meeting, they took the time to get to know us and our music likes and dislikes which was evident by the music they played at the reception. They took the time to make a timeline of events and ensured that all important events flowed smoothly. Both Lou and Angelo are very charismatic and have a great personality and are very knowledgable in their field. Everyone was on the dance floor enjoying themselves and having a great time the whole night. I couldn't have been more pleased with their services. Their price was extremely competitive and they played a great selection of Greek music for us as well. I have their card and can guarantee they will be the ones I call for any musical services in the future and highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2011

Serafim · Married on 09/27/2013

The Koko Brothers where our best vendors by far. They where very responsive to all our needs. Responded in a timely manner to all our communications. They made us feel as if whew where their only clients. They have an excellent website that made choosing our music simple.

Sent on 12/29/2013