Kohalafoto Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Kohalafoto Photography

1 User photo

• Tia

Tia · Married on 09/16/2017

Highly Recommend Kohalafoto !

I feel like I gained two great friends ! Chris's direction helped us to feel very comfortable in front of the camera, her quality work and creative vision will make your jaws drop !

Sent on 07/10/2019

Katie · Married on 05/26/2013

We were so pleased with our wedding photos from Kohalafoto on the Big Island of Hawaii! Chris did a wonderful job of capturing our day and we couldn't be happier with the photos. Her work really captured our happiness and the beauty of our wedding and the Island. She was very professional, responded quickly to all questions and inquiries and was wonderful to work with on the day of the event. We highly recommend Kohalafoto!

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2013

It was an absolute pleasure having you as a photographer. The pictures were awesome and they all have personality due to your talent. Everything was very creative with your ideas with posing etc. I would refer you to anyone I know who would be going to Big Island and would require your services. Everyone I showed the photos to and the slide show was very impressed and said they were so beautiful.

Thank you for you talent and making the wedding look so beautiful for us to enjoy the memory of it all.

gregory · Married on 05/21/2013

Chris Lonie was a fanatstic asset to our wedding plans. No request was ever considered twice...done! Chris and her staff are who I would send all my friends and family as I KNOW they will be cared for and provided first class service and exceptional photography.

Wy wife and I now have AMAZING photos of our wedding in Hawaii.

Thank you Chris!
    Mahalo

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2013

Want to resend vidio for you add can you resend please

Sent on 07/26/2014