Kody Gautier Films Reviews

15 | Clinton, MS

15 Reviews for Kody Gautier Films

Daniel Hammett · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Kind, professional, and gives you an incredible product

Kody is kind and professional, and my wife and I could not have been more pleased with the wedding video that he put together for us. I highly recommend Kody.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • William

William James · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Pictures that we will never forget.

Kody did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient, and captured some amazing pictures that we will never forget.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Kody Gautier Films's reply:

Thanks Brady! I had such a fun time getting to play a role in your engagements and the wedding itself was a blast. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Teresa Chapman · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Ease & Comfort

Kody was very easy to work with & made everyone comfortable. He does a quality job with a reasonable price. I have recommended him over & over again. Our daughter's wedding was captured beautifully!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Tesa Berry · Getting married on 11/09/2020

Wow!! Kody was amazing!!!!!! So professional, nice, and great to work with! A true gem!!

The highlight video he gave us a week or so after the wedding made this “Mother of the Bride” so happy!!! He caught the bride, groom, family and friends in the most joyful moments! The wedding video is something we will treasure forever!!! Kody is amazing and so nice to work with!!!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kody Gautier Films's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Dana and Chandler’s wedding was one of the best I’ve ever been a part of!

Clara Martin · Married on 05/23/2020

Kody Gautier Films

Our wedding video from Kody turned out AMAZING! If you want a video that you will watch one hundred times over and over again, Kody is the person to hire! He captured the essence of our wedding (mid-pandemic) and was the easiest person to work with. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to remember the best parts of their wedding day forever! Thank you Kody!

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Chris

Chris Lloyd · Married on 03/07/2020

AMAZING job! Will watch this video for years to come

Kody did an amazing job capturing our wedding! I've rewatched it over and over and have had several people tell me that it was the best wedding video they've seen. It's going to be so special to watch this for years to come and relive some of those precious memories. Kody was so professional and responsive throughout the whole process. I cannot say enough good things about his work!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Alice Spaulding · Married on 02/08/2020

He was the videographer for my daughter’s wedding.

My daughter is relatively shy and doesn’t like a lot of attention and she kept saying how comfortable Kody made her feel! He was the nicest person to work with and we have all cried at how perfect the videos are that he did! I have probably watched the short one at least 25 times. I highly recommend him and would use him again for any memorable event!!! Loved him and his work!!! I can’t say enough!!!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Kody Gautier Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Mrs. Spaulding! I had such a fun time at the wedding, and you guys were so easy to get along with and celebrate with. Bonney and Ben were SUPER chill and that always makes everything so easy.

Sarah Ainsworth · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful

We love our photos. Kody is a talented photographer and our wedding would not have been the same without him.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Seth Power · Married on 06/15/2019

Kody Gautier’s services

Kody was fantastic to work with. He was very easy to coordinate with and always willing to go the extra mile. The quality of his footage is excellent and his editing was very fluid and easy to watch! The shots he captured were perfect and we absolutely loved the video he made for us! He’s very kind and personable as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kody Gautier Films's reply:

Thanks Seth! The wedding at the Cedars was beautiful in every aspect. The decorations, weather, dancing, and you and Collette made the day so enjoyable to capture.

Abbey Coombs · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding videography

Kody was great!! Easy to work with and a joy to have with us to capture our special day! Our video was amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hayley · Married on 05/19/2019

He’s so talented!

Kody did a fantastic job! He captured our day without making it feel posed or unnatural.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Johnna

Johnna Henry · Married on 04/27/2019

Kody Gautier Film is excellent!

Kody did an amazing job filming our wedding. He was incredibly professional and helpful every step of the way. He captured every happy moment so beautifully, and we are over the moon about our video. I’m certain we will cherish it for years to come. Would absolutely recommend working with Kody!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Demoss · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience and videography!

Kody did a wonderful job for us! He was the videographer for our rehearsal dinner as well as our wedding day/wedding ceremony/reception! He is very flexible and great to work with, accommodating, and great at his job! We’ve loved reflecting on the videos from him - great quality and work!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Kody Gautier Films's reply:

Thank you Leslie! Your rehearsal dinner & wedding was so much fun to be a part of. Happy anniversary!
  • Hunter

Hunter Hanson · Married on 11/08/2018

The Best Wedding Videographer in Town

Kody did an amazing job making our wedding video. He was very professional, got great footage, and he perfectly captured our wedding day. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kody Gautier Films's reply:

Thank you Hunter! Your wedding was a blast to shoot. Hope you & Emma are doing well. We miss you guys!
  • Sasha-Kay

Sasha-Kay Graham · Married on 01/03/2020

Our wedding video is amazing!

Our wedding video as stated above is amazing. It is well done and captures all of our special moments from getting reading, to family pictures, to the ceremony and finally the reception. I know this video will be timeless. Each time I watch it I promise I shed some joyous tears . Kody did a phenomenal job. The video was clear, he edited it quickly , he captured memorable moments and he chose the perfect songs . Thanks Kody it will be a part of our family forever !

Sent on 02/07/2020

Kody Gautier Films's reply:

Thank you Sasha-Kay! I was SO glad to be a part of your wedding day, and the experience was a first for me getting to witness so much Caribbean culture and music. Yours and Clement's family is so awesome. Happy birthday by the way!