Knots & Shots Hawaii Reviews

Knots & Shots Hawaii 2
Knots & Shots Hawaii 3
Knots & Shots Hawaii 4

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2014

Stephanie was a dream to work with! She made our day so relaxed for us, all we really had to do was show up! Her ceremony was beautiful and our pictures turned out fantastic. We were so pleased with everything and would recommend her to anyone looking for an intimate service!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with. From our short conversations over the phone and meeting, she understood our vision and vibe to create the perfect ceremony. She immediately responded to any calls/emails and was very accommodating. We had a "special" request to do a surprise harlem shake during our ceremony, and she agreed to participate without hesitation. We couldn't have chosen a better officiant. She was sweet, genuine and so helpful. We will recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Emily · Married on 08/17/2014

I would absolutely recommend Knots & Shots Hawaii for any event. Stephanie was very responsive and extremely easy to work with on planning our intimate wedding.

Stephanie was our officiant. And, she arranged for our flowers, photographer, and my hair/make-up.

Stephanie performed a beautiful ceremony. My flowers were gorgeous. Sherri did a great job on my hair and make-up. And, Christina took fantastic photos. EVERYTHING was all that we could ask for on our wedding day.

My husband and I both felt as though all three cared about us. We were not just another wedding. Even my husband commented on how special they made us feel.

Since it was only my husband and I at our wedding, it was truly special to be surrounded by people that love their job and wanted to make our day special. We wouldn't have changed one thing!

THANK YOU to Knots & Shots Hawaii!

The Moore's
    Texas

Sent on 09/23/2014

Holly · Married on 08/12/2014

We were beyond happy with our ceremony and photography. Knots & Shots is the best choice for quality and for value. Stephanie and Christine were both wonderful to work with. They worked with our schedule and made sure we had a fun and beautiful wedding. The ceremony was very lovely. It was obvious that Stephanie put a lot of time and thought into the ceremony. She has a deep knowledge of religion and customs and it comes through in her words. She was so warm, kind and fun. She made our ceremony feel personal, special and unique.
    Christine is so much fun to work with and is an extremely talented photographer. She has a great eye and takes amazing pictures. She made us feel relaxed and at ease from the moment we met her. She worked with our ideas and came up with beautiful shots that look amazing in print. She captured the feeling of the day and made sure that the beauty of Hawaii was included in each shot. We loved all of the pictures she took and would recommend her to anyone that was looking for photographer, no matter the occasion.
    Knots & Shots takes each wedding seriously and goes out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and that your wedding is exactly what you dreamed of. They are helpful, fun, talented and professional! You can tell how much they love what they do and how much they like working together. You won't find a better team to work with for your wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Daniel · Married on 08/08/2014

Very professional and informative before and during wedding.

Gierra · Married on 08/08/2014

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with! I truly loved that she was Mrs. Aloha! That made me feel comfortable with her. She knows what she's doing and she does it with such grace! I def. recommend her and she will give you all the aloha, she has to offer. Thank you so much Stephanie. Mahalo Gierra Silva.

Jo · Married on 08/05/2014

We live in New Zealand and organised our wedding in Hawaii with Stephanie by phone and email. The service provided was excellent and all the members of her team were amazing. We got exactly the wedding that we wanted and it was perfect in every way. I would totally recommend Knots & Shots to anyone wanting a wedding in Hawaii. They provide a very professional yet personal service. I also had the hair and makeup package and Sherry was wonderful and did a great job. Christine who did the photography was fantastic too and we have wonderful photos from the event. The whole service rates 10 out of 10!

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2014

Stephanie took us to a secluded location on the beach we didn't know about to have a more romantic and personal ceremony. It was phenomenal!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Charlotte · Married on 05/24/2014

Stephanie was great!!!! Wouldn't have changed a thing!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Regina · Married on 05/23/2014

This is the perfect vendor for you if you are looking for someone that is responsive and provides excellent service. Stephanie was always reachable and great to work with. She helped with any questions and was flexible with changes. We added on a sand ceremony which I loved. Our pictures turned out beautiful. I will absolutely recommend Knots & Shots in the future!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Kent & Lai · Married on 05/17/2014

This is Amazing and beyond expectation, really enjoyed working with knots and shots, they both were great, we will use their service again for our one year anniversary.
    I highly recommend and best value

Sent on 05/30/2014
  • Z

Zhentao · Married on 05/15/2014

Great photos. Enjoyed it very much.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Milyene · Married on 04/14/2014

In the search for an officiant to service our small intimate beach wedding, I came across Stephanie Hughes from Knots & Shots Hawaii from a Wedding Wire feature. It was important for us to have an officiant that was family oriented and personal. It was great to find out Stephanie was running the business as a stay at home mother. like myself. I emailed her an inquiry and got immediate responds. I had a lot of questions and she was great with each follow up. We had intended on having our ceremony on Disney's Aulani Resort property, but were surprised to find the huge beach permit fee associated with it. Stephanie made an awesome recommendation to have it at Lanikuhonua Beach instead. It was right next to the resort and way more affordable. Knots & Shots was very flexible with our personal touches and made it very stress free for us. On the day of, we got a bit lost and ran a bit behind schedule. Stephanie and her team were very patient. We made it before it got too dark to get a few professional photography shots in. Afterwards, we had a civil union ceremony, read our vowels to each other, and had a sand ceremony. It was all beautifully well done and the words spoken by Stephanie was carefully planned by her to fit us personally. I was really happy with how it all came together in the end. Stephanie walked us through the signing of our marriage certificates and what to expect after the wedding. For couples who are looking to have someone professional yet personal to officiant their affordable Hawaii wedding, I highly recommend Knots & Shots. You pick a location on the island and they will work with you to make it your own. I look forward to working with Stephanie again for our vowel renewal. Mahalo Knots & Shots Hawaii!!!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/10/2014

Stephanie was everything I could ask for in a photographer and more! She captured everything I could wish for our wedding, to every emotion and expression of my husband and I, and our guests. Being that I was in Seattle planning a wedding on Oahu, Stephanie was quick to respond to all of my questions and concerns, which made me feel at ease!

She was so patient, down to earth and always had a smile on her face. Not to mention my mom kept mentioning how much she liked her! I let Stephanie know that I was open to anything she had in mind and was so happy about my decision, she was super creative with her all of suggestions and locations! I also got all of the pictures in less than a week and was extremely happy with each and every one of them! - So was our family and friends!

Stephanie is sweet, talented, professional, and best of all, you can totally see the passion at what she does! I will definitely be going to her when we're on Oahu again! She seriously is amazing!

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • User4019944 · 2+ years ago

Stephanie and Jen were amazing to work with! Stephanie did a great job helping me set up and organize everything. She is very professional and easy to work with. She was very timely in answering all my emails and questions I had. She did a great job with my photography! All of my pictures turned out wonderful and the best part was how quick I got them! It only took 4 days to get all my photos. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing photography and/or officiant services. Their prices are very reasonable and they really go above and beyond! I can't thank them enough for helping to make my wedding so special and memorable!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Susan · Married on 03/20/2014

Oh what a wonderful crew. Stephane, our Officiant, wrote THE most beautiful ceremony. Every single person had a little water in their eye, no joke. Stephanie also helped us to turn our own vows into something magical. Stephanie was able to give us exactly what we wanted and more. This amazing girl listened to our ideas and our love story, and seriously wrote a ceremony that no one will ever forget. I'm telling you, give this girl a call. Stephanie also introduced us to Sherry who did the hair and make up. Everyone looked so beautiful . She also introduced us to Christine Sadoy for photography. Christine really captivated the theme of our wedding, I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/05/2014

I cannot say enough about Stephanie. As my mom put it when I described my wedding, “I like her without even meeting her.” And that is how I felt from the moment I talked with Stephanie. She is flexible, accommodating, and most importantly she is a professional that genuinely values her role and it’s importance in your wedding. We did not make Stephanie’s job easy with our extreme last minute planning. My husband and I had always tossed around the idea of eloping and when his job in the military took him to Oahu we decided at the very last minute to buy a plane ticket for me with the plan that if it “felt right” and “worked out” we would get married while there. I can honestly say that if we weren’t lucky enough to find Stephanie we most likely would not be married right now. It was VERY important to us to be married by someone with a genuine heart and caring spirit. She is wonderful!!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Amy · Married on 03/16/2014

I actually attended a wedding of a friend that had used Knots & Shots for officiant services and photography. After hearing the beautiful ceremony, my fiance and I decided to look into Knots & Shots for our wedding. We spoke to our friend who had used them and they had nothing but positive things to say and now I know why. Stephanie is fantastic! She is quick and timely with her responses, which were always the same day, and very helpful with all of our questions and concerns. She even helped us pick out the perfect beach location. At our friend's wedding, Stephanie had officiated and that's one of the reasons we went with Knots & Shots. Our wedding however, Jennifer was our officiant and she was outstanding. Sherry did my hair and make-up and I couldn't be happier with my results. She did such a wonderful job with my hair and my make-up was flawless. Our photos turned out amazing and Stephanie had them ready for us in only a few days. Overall, these are a lovely bunch of ladies who are super sweet and really care about their customers. I would recommend Knots & Shots to anyone I know.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Rob · Married on 03/15/2014

Stephanie set up our vow renewal in Hawaii which was AMAZING! Not only was she the officiant for the service but she also set up the photography, venue, Haku & Maile leis. Having grown up in Hawaii Stephanie knows all the great spots (ours was at Kaniakapupu Ruins and more photos in a Waikiki marina) so be sure to tell her what your idea of dream photos will look like and I know that Stephanie will make it a reality. She is very personable and will listen to your requests in order to make every detail of your special day all about you without you needing to worry about the logistics. Stephanie's words during our service were tailored to my wife and I which made the whole moment even that much more personal. You absolutely will not find a more attentive wedding business as Knot & Shots Hawaii, LLC that will deliver more value for your dollar. I highly recommend Stephanie's team at Knot & Shots for your wedding day and will be recommending their services to all of my friends looking for a great destination wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Melinda · Married on 03/15/2014

Thank you for an authentic Aloha experience for our vow renewal!

I loved the location, we felt like royalty surrounded by the king and queen ruins. Absolutely magical!

A big thank you for the aloha flowers and Christine your team photographer. The photos were magazine material, loved them!!!

Your words were touching, I'll never forget the message. Big hugs to you for making this a magical day for our family to cherish forever!

Team Richardson

Sent on 03/29/2014

Charity · Married on 03/04/2014

Knots and Shots provided stellar service which made planning our wedding stress free. Stephanie was so easy to work with and was a great help with our vows. The wedding location was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a more intimate setting.

Sent on 03/09/2014
  • F

Freddy · Married on 01/04/2014

I contacted Stephanie looking for advice, as I am planning to be an officiant for friends in their upcoming wedding.

Stephanie's responsiveness and professionalism were immediately apparent, as she returned my call the same day my message was left.

She offered me quality resources and even provided me with some samples from her own work!

It is obvious to me that Stephanie is a highly motivated and business savvy person. What separates her from others in the field, I believe, is her ability to work with others while keeping such an uplifting attitude. Stephanie truly embodies the Aloha spirit!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Susie · Married on 11/12/2013

The Officiant Stephanie was such a joy to work with. The ceremony was so very beautifully written, she really has a knack for it. We wanted to write our own vows and found out soon that it wasn't too easy to do. Stephanie was able to help us write the perfect words that we were wanting to say.
    The lady she recommended for hair and make up was wonderful as well. My new husband said I looked flawless. The photographer was really great, she knew how to position me to look beautiful. She had some really great fun ideas. With all the services provided I felt like a princess. This was truly the best day ever. Thank you so much guys! I usually don't write too many reviews but their service should be recognized. Outstanding!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Chelsea · Married on 11/02/2013

Stephanie gave us a lovely wedding service. She worked with us and incorporated our ideas and vision. She was very good about responding quickly and addressing each of my questions. She recommended a photographer (whom I did not use because I had my own), a hair/make-up person and a ukulele player. Overall we were very pleased with our ceremony and reflect that it was exactly what we wanted. My now father-in-law said it was the best service he had ever attended.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Stephanie was our officiant. She was great flexable with our location and provided us with a great ceremony.

Sent on 11/20/2013