53 Reviews for Knots & Shots Hawaii, LLC

Customized Vows (3)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
53 Knots & Shots Hawaii, LLC Reviews

Stephanie from Knots & Shots was amazing! We were on the edge about getting a wedding coordinator at first, but after the wedding, we realized that it was one of the best things we did for ourselves and to have our wedding turn out amazing. Stephanie was extremely helpful and went way out of her way to make sure we had the exact day we wanted. I would highly recommend Knots & Shots!

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Stephanie is a treasure. She gladly participated in our themed wedding and created an unforgettable experience for us.

Profile Picture Art, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephanie was introduced to us as a recommendation who definitely met and exceeded our expectations. The whole process was very smooth and Stephanie was easy to work with. Stephanie provided our vows early on to review and recommend any personalised changes to reflect our commitment and love to one another. The official ceremony was perfect and we would definitely recommend Stephanie as an officiant to anyone looking to hold their event in Hawaii

Profile Picture Ali, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie and Christine photographed our wedding and they were fantastic! They are both very friendly and easy to work with, which made us feel comfortable the entire time. My husband and I aren't exactly the most photogenic couple out there (especially my husband who likes to make crazy faces at inopportune times) but they still got a ton of amazing shots. I am so happy that we found Knots and Shots! Amazing, professional and fast turnaround too for getting the pictures back to us!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Knots and Shots was absolutely wonderful. Stephanie was very flexible and a joy to work with. The photos she took for our wedding are stunning and perfectly captured our special day. She really went the extra mile for us. Thank you so much Stephanie! 10/10 would recommend!

Profile Picture Nyssa, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie was awesome to work with. She's easy going and professional. She was also flexible when we needed to meet and for our rehearsal. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephanie and Kashara were great to work with. They kept in contact with us until the big day, and delivered exactly what was expected. I would definitely recommend them to anyone interest in getting married in Oahu.

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

They were AMAZING! Because the weather was too wet for our original location, Stephanie found us an even better spot!

Officiant, vows, and photography was all perfect!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Non-religious

Stephanie was so wonderful and very laid back. We came for a simple beach wedding and we used her as our officiant and I loved the vows she has. Thank you Stephanie it was great!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Stephanie officiate our wedding and it was PERFECT!!!! Everything was so comfortable and laid back which really helped with our nerves. She gave us plenty of advice before the wedding on how to get the paper work, who is good for hair and makeup etc. She was such a joy to work with and I highly recommend her services! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My initial contact with Stephanie was in May 2015, that was a whole year from my actual wedding date. I was originally looking for just an officiant, but when I saw she did photography also I thought it didn't hurt to see what her photography package was. Her response was prompt, I believe she emailed me back that same day. I love her willingness to walk me through the wedding timeline, even before I even agreed to book with her. She doesn't book more that 6 months prior to the event, so I had to go back and contact her again to make sure she was still available. Without even skipping a beat she offered the same service and price! I love her professionalism and the ease in going step by step with the wedding timeline. The day of my wedding Stephanie really took charge. I'm not a picture person, so it was helpful in her explaining the process and trying different poses so that I felt comfortable. The pictures I received are beautiful and our officiant was so sincere. I am so glad we chose Stephanie. Her professionalism and personality made it so easy to work with her.

Profile Picture Janeen, 6/19/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

I (the groom) planned a secret wedding. Knots & Shots went above and beyond helping me. It wouldn't have happened without them. There were so many moving parts keeping this a secret from my bride. Knots & Shots (Stephanie) even helped me out with picking up flowers that were on her way to the destination. Her flexibility around my crazy requests were greeted with a smile vs. a no. Thank you for making our dream wedding come true. I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Benito, 6/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We had a great experience. Our ceremony was quick and sweet just like we wanted. The ladies of knots & shots were very easy to work with. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Sean, 3/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Knots and Shots is a 5 star company all across the board. I can not think of a thing that I would have changed about the whole day. They pick the perfect beach with a beautiful setting that worked out great because we had our reception at the restaurant we got married in front of. Her ceremony was very eloquent and seem so fitting for us. The photographer was super and very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Stephanie did an amazing job with her ceremony and we cannot thank her enough! Although our circumstances were rather spur of the moment, her responsiveness to all of our questions instilled great confidence. Extremely friendly team, great locale recommendation, great price and top notch photography. Thanks to Stephanie, our special day became one we would never forget. I am recommending Knots & Shots to everyone that I know that plans on getting married here in Hawaii. Thanks again, Steph! - Casey and Irvin

Profile Picture Irvin, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

I was fortunate to stumble across Knots & Shots on Instagram while organising our elopement on the North Shore from Australia. I was just after a non religious celebrant & from the first email, Stephanie was so wonderful! All emails were responded within 12hrs, she was super flexible re payment (Aussie credit card issues!) and let us pay on the day, provided info on license agents & her vows.... Just vow! The celebrant we had on the day was Kashara, she fitted our day perfectly, she was such a warm, beautiful person who was so happy to help with everything. We have 2 kids, had to pause our ceremony 2x due to laughter - it could not have been more perfect. Our 9mth old son then fell asleep on her & she was totally happy to help out & hold him during our photos.
Could not recommend her more highly. Thank you for being part of our day & contributing to it's perfectness!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough about Knots & Shots Hawaii, LLC!!! Stephanie was my point of contact and she was friendly, helpful, assuring and so very pleasant to work with! All of my questions and concerns were addressed in a timely manner. That was key, since my husband and I decided to ditch the traditional wedding and impromptu ELOPE! It was the best decision we've ever made and if given the choice again, we would do everything exactly the same.

Our officiant, Kashara Ward made us so comfortable in her presence, she genuinely exudes warmth and love. She is a wonderful woman who enjoys uniting couples as one heart and one soul. Her passion suits her well. I couldn't have chosen a better officiant; it's as if she was always meant to marry us.

And last but definitely not least, Christine Sadoy, our photographer. She was patient, knowledgeable, precise and all around excellent! She's down-to-earth and sweet. She even dedicated extra time to make sure she caught the best shots and found the best backdrops! My pictures came out exceedingly beautiful! She perfectly detailed every part of our special moment; each time I look through our album, I time-travel back to my favorite day of my entire life, emotions and all.

Profile Picture Lacey, 11/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Stephanie helped us with so many ideas in preparing for our ceremony. We did not have so much in mind when she met her, and it was very helpful that she gave us an opportunity to meet, discuss and explore different ideas even before any official agreements were made. Since we had a small wedding with close family and friends who meant a lot to us, she suggested an idea of including the guests in some parts of the ceremony, which we really loved. She was also flexible in helping us write our own vows and incorporate a lei presentation to our parents as part of the ceremony.

Profile Picture Eri, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Stephanie from knots & shots was great! She made it so easy to plan our wedding, replied to all of my questions, and our ceremony was beautiful. Christine did the photography on the day as part of the two for one package and was also great. We can't recommend this company more highly -- thanks so much for making our day so special!! Jacenta & Roger

Profile Picture jacenta, 12/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

I live in Asia and didn't realize that the day of my wedding was Thanksgiving in the USA. Stephanie took time away from her friends and family on a holiday to officiate our wedding. Also, since we could not find a hairdresser who was willing to do my wife's hair that day, Stephanie did that for my wife as well. I tried for hours the night before to learn how to braid a woman's hair but it was a disaster. Stephanie saved the day!

Profile Picture User4612876, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephanie and her team couldn't have made our day more perfect! She answered any questions I had along the way and wrote the most beautiful vows for the ceremony. I am truly thankful I chose Knots & Shots Hawaii for our wedding.

Profile Picture User4661002, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Stephanie did an amazing job as our officiant! She truly loves what she does and that was evident as soon as we met at our first meeting for the wedding. She is all about making sure the day is full of love and joy. She even incorporated a wine ceremony and it was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie officiated our wedding and we couldn't have asked for better. Her presence was calm with just the right amount of humor, she put together a beautiful ceremony. Even though we didn't meet her until the day of, we felt extremely comfortable.

Profile Picture julia, 9/5/14, 4 Reviews