Magnolia and lace Reviews

Magnolia and lace 7
  • Megan

Megan Stanley · Married on 07/19/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Ali captured my vision perfectly!!! From changing colors last minute to adding and taking out bouquets throughout the process, Ali was amazing and supportive. Would recommend!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Magnolia and lace 8
    Magnolia and lace 9
    Magnolia and lace 10
    Magnolia and lace 11
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Bee · Married on 07/13/2019

So Pretty!

Ali was so GREAT!! She was so nice and accommodating. She did exactly what I wanted. The arch, the bouquets all of the flowers were stunning!! Our Utah mountain wedding was so perfect! She assembled the arch so perfectly. She was friendly, professional and efficient! She even sprinkled extra petals down the aisle for me. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Magnolia and lace 12
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/01/2019

Love her work!

Other than the photographer, flowers were my top priority for the wedding so I really wanted to take my time to find the perfect florist. Ali went above and beyond--I had a really specific vision & she nailed it. She took my color scheme & a few inspo photos & made my dream come to life. She used THE MOST beautiful and interesting blooms. She was wonderfully communicative--even texting me sneak peeks before the wedding which made me so excited! I was also touched that she even stayed at the venue to personally pin our fathers' & bridesmens' boutonnieres.
    You won't go wrong w/ Magnolia & Lace--Ali is incredibly talented!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Cheryl Rindlisbacher · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing flowers and bouquets

The flowers for my sons wedding were amazing!! I loved them! They really made the reception! They were gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kaytlin · Married on 05/03/2019

Skilled, beautiful work!

Magnolia and Lace was incredible! I went into planning flowers with only the idea that I like roses, and Ali made everything more beautiful than I hoped! She gave us a thorough, impressive consultation and was available and flexible in working with us through last-minute changes. Very professional and absolutely stunning work!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Magnolia and lace 18
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 03/30/2019

Love Her AND Her Work

Allison was SO friendly and our consultation amazed me. I let her know what our budget was and what we were wanting, and she didn’t even bat an eye. She came to our consultation prepared with flowers only within our price range. She didn’t try to pull the wool over our eyes or try to upsale me. Before our wedding even began I was able to take a peek at the room and her floral work alone made me tear up! I was so obsessed with every detail, and she took every little piece of inspiration I sent her and went above and beyond. She really made our special day come together. (Take a look at that cake!) 😍

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Magnolia and lace 23
    Magnolia and lace 24

Reggie Cuartas · Married on 03/29/2019

Worth every penny

Ali is amazing at what she does! I have been dreaming of my wedding day for as long as I can remember. Not only did she help me execute on my vision, but it exceeded what I could have ever dreamed. Every flower was perfect and arranged skillfully. The price of the flowers was reasonable, I saved $500 I thought I was going to have to spend on flowers. The quality and quantity I had with my flowers exceeded my expectations and it was worth EVERY penny! Thanks Ali for everything, I will definitely come to you in the future.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Magnolia and lace 30
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 03/09/2019

Las Vegas Elopement!

Ali blew me away with her attention to detail and quality. Her incredible talent added so much to our day. We eloped in the desert and her florals brought out every vibrant color of the Valley of Fire State Park landscapes. I will forever be grateful for everything her talent brought to our day...and bonus I got to use my bouquet TWICE!! Since the flowers were artificial I got to use them at our reception in all of our family photos...it’s like nothing was missed!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Magnolia and lace 31
    Magnolia and lace 32
    Magnolia and lace 33

Mckayla Deschler · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing products!

I absolutely loved working with Ali! She was amazing to collaborate with and the nicest! And her products are amazing. Everyone complimented my bouquet and the boutonnières all day. I would highly recommend working with Ali in the future!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Navy Cowley · Married on 12/27/2018

Very individual

I was worried to order silk flowers for my wedding. But they looked so good and rea people couldn’t believe they were fake!
    Customer service was amazing, responded fast to my emails and was on top of making sure I had my flowers for my wedding day even with a hick up with the postal service.
    Such a great experience!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Tara · Married on 08/18/2018

Ali, was incredible! She saw my vision for how we wanted our wedding to be styled and ran with it! She did such an amazing job of making sure everything was in place, she was very friendly, timely, and accommodating. She kept in mind our budget the whole time and was sure to ask questions so she wasn’t going over budget or not living up to expectations.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ailin Bracamonte · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing! Super friendly

Loved the flowers and you can tell she is very knowledgeable about this and of course you can tell it’s her passion which makes it much more fun and friendlier!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Mckenna · Married on 08/07/2018

I would definitely recommend her! She was great to work with and I got so many compliments on my flowers!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Lacy · Married on 07/21/2018

This was the perfect vendor for my small desert elopement in the middle of nowhere. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Magnolia and lace 34
    Magnolia and lace 35
    Magnolia and lace 36
    Magnolia and lace 37

Alysha · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing! So beyond happy with my bridal bouquet. She answered all my emails with inspiration and I got exactly what I dreamed of! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • crazypants

Jen · Married on 06/24/2018

Allison is AMAZING!!! She understood my vision and was very attentive to everything I wanted and went above and beyond her role when our wedding planner dropped the ball. She gave me so much more than I imagined and even offered her own ideas and advice, which really helped in the decision making process. I am beyond blown away between the service she provided, the quality of the flowers she used and the beautiful work she does. I actually cried when I saw how beautiful the tables were and our bouquets could not have been more gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tami · Married on 06/16/2018

Knot2shabbydesigns was wonderful to work with! She did beautiful flowers and was perfect for what we wanted! I would recommend her for any occasion you are needing any beautiful floral arrangements!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Magnolia and lace 38

Leela · Married on 06/09/2018

Loved my flowers and working with @knottooshabbydesigns she’s so nice, flexible and has amazing talent!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/24/2018

I LOVED working with Alison! My bouquet got so many complements, smelt amazing, and looked even better!!! Her flowers transformed our backyard reception into a fairytale and she was great to work with our budget! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jodi · Married on 05/12/2018

My bouquet was simply gorgeous. She made pom bouquets for both our girls that were part of our wedding and they were (and still are) beautiful. I am so happy that as long as I choose to keep the flowers safe we will have them as a keepsake.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Madison · Married on 05/12/2018

Alison was so sweet and helpful. She met with me and really tried to get my ideas turned into a reality. The wedding day was a little hectic but aren't they all?! The overall result was beautiful.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 04/28/2018

I had a great experience with this company! For my wedding I wanted to use the same flowers my mother used at hers, but it wasn't in my budget so I ordered a cheaper type of flower but they used the original flowers I wanted anyways! They also left me with a beautiful gift of preserved flowers in addition to everything else. The flowers were incredibly beautiful and made my wedding absolutely gorgeous. Very quick to respond and work with what I wanted, I would recommend this company to anyone wanting a gorgeous wedding and great service.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Magnolia and lace 39

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Alison is AMAZING! Our flowers were beyond perfect. She is so creative and made our special day beautiful. I’m so happy with how everything turned out and so grateful that she went above and beyond to make sure the flowers arrived on time and in perfect condition. She’s the best!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Magnolia and lace 40
    Magnolia and lace 41
    Magnolia and lace 42
    Magnolia and lace 43

DENISE · Married on 12/17/2017

Finding Alison was the best thing that could have ever happened to me! My wedding was on 12.17.17 and I already had a florist in place. In the beginning of November that florist unexpectedly canceled on me and I happened to be lucky enough to find this wonderful human! I've met and talked to a lot of florists as I tried to plan my wedding and she was just seriously the sweetest person ever. One of the things I love about her is that you can tell she doesn't do it for the money. She really wants to help you get the best flower arrangements possible while sticking to a reasonable budget.

She communicated with me through the whole process and had the flowers ready for pick up at the agreed date/time. She had all my flower arrangements set up in a large box which made it easy to carry in my car. She even had them placed in water so they would hold over for the night (I picked mine up the night before the wedding).

I am not well versed on flowers... at all. So I just gave her a very vague brief idea of what I colors and theme I wanted. Upon pick up, I must say... the flowers were BEYOND my expectations. They were absolutely stunning!!! I received so many compliments on them, I honestly could not have picked a better person for the job.

Super reasonable prices for high quality service and flowers. Would definitely use her again for ANY flower related events!

Thanks so much Ali!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Paige · Married on 11/24/2017

Very good at putting together the look that I wanted! Turned out better than I could've imagined!

Sent on 11/28/2017