Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Reviews

Knot Just Weddings Events LLC 5
Knot Just Weddings Events LLC 6
Knot Just Weddings Events LLC 7
  • User3857999 ·

Michelle is such a rare Jewel that should be in the spot light. She is such an amazing person! First impressions are everything to me and she she met all my expectations. She answered all of my questions with out me having to ask. She is extremely reasonable in pricing. There is not enough I can say about Michelle, she is funny, detailed, professional, knowledgeable and so much more.

It took me about 35 minutes from where I live to reach where she is located and she is worth every mile. An added bonus is her dad, he is such a gentlemen. He owns the limo company and he is a pleasure. He had my friend and I jamming and it wasn't even the big day. Sitting in one of his vehicles just brought everything to life and made everything feel so real as he was playing different music.

It's going to be an honor working with such genuine people that love what they do and that love serving others.

Please DO NOT take this review as a joke, call Michelle and speak to her. She is always available via email.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Michael Brannigan · Married on 07/06/2019

Super helpful!

Michelle was super helpful in the weeks leading up to our wedding as well as on our big day. She confirmed all important details with each vendor prior to the wedding, kept us on schedule during our wedding, and helped us navigate through any minor issues that popped up. Michelle went above and beyond by securing one of our vendors access to the elevator at our venue and assisted our photographer with our very long list of family photos. During the planning process it was great to have someone like Michelle who is so knowledgeable about the wedding industry to bounce ideas off of. Afterwards, she even sent us several beautiful pictures she took during the night. We would definitely recommend Michelle's services when planning your next event!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Miriam

Miriam and Bill · Married on 06/13/2019

Outstanding service !

Thank you Michelle for putting me at ease on my wedding day ! Everything was perfect !

Sent on 06/16/2019

Laura · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Michelle and Kristine were #EPIC!!! Omgg, it was such amazing service, patience, creativity! I was a nervous bride and Kristine and Michelle calmed me down and made me confident! I recommend them not only for day of but for church rehearsal. Kristine was amazing!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Knot Just Weddings Events LLC 15
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best !

Michelle was such a vital part of executing our wedding day! I appreciated her knowledge and contacts. She was so easily available to chat with and even checked in with us during the weeks leading up to our wedding to finalize all details with our vendors. Being in this business, it’s always a pleasure to work with such genuine people!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Emily · Married on 12/15/2018

If you want a stress free wedding!

Michelle from Knot Just Weddings is absolutely amazing. To be honest, before having a wedding planner, I really felt they were unnecessary. Then I was quickly introduced to various stresses and decisions I hadn't thought about and felt completely overwhelmed. Thankfully, I had Michelle step in and instantly alleviate all stress. She is incredibly knowledgeable but professional, but somehow makes it feel like she's one of your closest friends. She's there for the planning, but really advocates for the bride's needs, too. I'm beyond thankful that Michelle was there to make my day run so smoothly. Not only that, she also helped the groom and his groomsman prepare and be organized, as well. She really took care of the full 360, not just certain aspects of the wedding.

Thank you, Michelle, for being so wonderful, so helpful to everyone, and foe making our special day so stress free. 💜

15/10 - absolutely recommend

Sent on 01/06/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2018

Michelle was a gift from my Husband as a Christmas gift the year before we got married. She was awesome! Anything we needed, she was there. All day long. She ran back and forth between my girls and the guys to ensure everything was running smoothly. Thank you for joining us for our big day!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/29/2018

Having Michelle there was absolutely amazing and absolutely necessary. She was so great helping to make sure the room was set up beautifully, she helped me get into my dress, assisted me while taking all our photos, and made sure all the vendors got their payments. She is the sweetest person and I’m so glad we chose to hire her. I def. would have been lost without her!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Joanne · Married on 12/23/2017

Michelle was incredible for my wedding. She insured all my details where perfect and matched my vision . A day of planner is a must for your wedding day. Worth every penny !!

Sent on 05/07/2018

June · Married on 11/25/2017

Michelle was amazing! Couldn't have asked for better service !

Sent on 01/10/2018

Antionetta · Married on 11/17/2017

We had the most amazing wedding day!
    All of the details were taken care of without a ripple. So glad to recommend Knot Just Weddings!! Thank you Michelle ♡

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Knot Just Weddings Events LLC 16

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

I was referred to Michelle at Knot Just Wedding Events and it was the greatest advice I have ever received! She was not only pivotal in my day-of wedding plans and execution, but she also helped me envision my special day, piece together my ideas and set a realistic timeline of all the day's events. Michelle was by far the best investment we made in our big day and I am certain that she and her team can take any event and make it run smoothly, safely, and uniquely yours!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2017

Knot Just Weddings and Action Limo provided wonderful service leading up to and on our wedding day! They recommended vendors to us who provided high quality and reasonably priced services. We want to thank them for their support throughout our journey to our new, married life!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

Michelle from Knot Just Weddings was everything I could have asked for and needed for my big day. She was there for me with anything I needed and put me at ease. My wedding was perfection and a big reason for that was her. She is sweet and personable and I couldn't have had my amazing day without her by my side! Thanks Michelle so much from Jenn and Pat!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Erin · Married on 07/05/2017

I was unsure if we really needed a day of coordinator but we met with Michelle and we decided to book her. Leading up to the wedding, Michelle helped us find different vendors and really kept me on my game. The day of the wedding she was so amazing. Handled anything that we. Weses her to and made sure I was always where I needed to be and that I had everything I needed. I had a few minor situations that came up and Michelle took care of them so I didn't have a breakdown. Thank you for everything. Our day was truly amazing. Thanks for being there everytime I turned around!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Gianna · Married on 04/23/2017

My experience with Knot Just Wedding events was better than I could have possibly hoped for. I worked with michelle who coordinated my event from start to finish and took all the stress off of my shoulders. She knew all the good vendors to go to and helped our wedding vision come to life! I would recommend this company a million times over! Professional, always available, and best of all reliable. Five stars all around!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

A day of coordinator was someone I decided to book to take some of the pressure off for the day of. I didn't want to question whether vendors were all on board and in attendance, missing out on the moments of the day. Queue Michelle. HOW WOULD I HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU?! I booked Michelle for the day of, and 2 days prior, realized I absolutely needed her for the rehearsal and booked her for that as well. She kept everything noted, was in touch with all our vendors that week, and was literally my go-to that day and the night before during the rehearsal. As I started to shuffle around the hour before our ceremony, I entrusted Michelle with getting our rings to the church as well as checking a floral detail that was changed last minute, as my bride-brain had kicked in. She gave all our vendors their tip envelopes, made sure all our family members involved in the ceremony were ready to go, and so much more. There are no words for everything she assisted with that day and how easy and seamless she made everything feel...and how calm I was in turn because of her. We cannot thank Michelle enough!! She is amazing and we would book her over and over again if we had to go back in time and plan that day all over again.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2017

Michelle was my day of coordinator for my event. She handled everything very professional and answered any of my questions that arose with ease. Thank you Michelle! You were fantastic!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Katie · Married on 12/31/2016

I highly recommend Michelle to be your wedding coordinator! I was told a few times i should hire a day of coordinator to help with the wedding. I can be a little type A and crazy and knew i wanted someone by my side so that i wasn't driving my family and friends crazy and thank goodness I hired her. She was always there to help with whatever i needed, no little task to small or big. There were some big issues that popped up and she and Christine took care of them immediately. She made me feel calm and I knew i had another set of hands during the entire day. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2016

Michelle was great! She handled all my questions and concerns with such professionalism. The whole day went so smooth and I knew Michelle would take care of everything so I was able to relax and enjoy my day! Highly recommend her for events!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

I am so glad that I booked Michelle! I am a very organized person so at first I really didn't think I needed any kind of assistance but as the planning process continued I realized having someone there to oversee the details on the day of was actually really important to me. I did not want to have to be the one checking to make sure all of the small details I planned were carried out correctly. Working with Michelle gave me the confidence to let go and just enjoy the day! My husband loved Michelle because she allowed me relax and take it all in! Michelle really is AMAZING : ). She's so easy to work with and just a pleasure to have around. She is incredibly responsive- I always knew I could ask her a question and have a response in just a few minutes! (Thats the surprising thing about "Day Of" planners...Michelle helped out with questions throughout the process--not just on the day of) She also anticipates needs before you even realize you need something. The amount of times I would think "I need this" and I'd turn around and she'd be standing there with a bottle of water or tissue or whatever else I may have needed was crazy. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend working with Michelle!! : ) -- Kait & James Carroll

Sent on 08/20/2016

Pamela · Married on 06/04/2016

Michelle was absolutely wonderful!! She is a must have for your big day! She handled all the vendors and things that would normally be demanding on a brides time. I was sad when she left because she handled everything for me! You'll will not be disappointed!! Thanks Michelle!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lenora · Married on 09/05/2015

Michelle at Knott Just Wedding was wonderful!! She was great to work with and responded immediately to any questions I had.
    Everything I asked her to take care of she did, and with pleasure. I would highly recommend her to help couples with their wedding needs!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Susan · Married on 07/11/2015

I used Michelle at KnotJustWeddings as a day-of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. But day-of is a bit of a misnomer as Michelle was available to answer any questions throughout the entire process. As the day drew near, it was comforting to know that someone was contacting the vendors to remind them of dates and times. And on the wedding day itself, Michelle's help with timing, pacing and coordinating was most welcome.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Jasmine · Married on 05/16/2015

Michelle Garrabrant is one of a kind. Her caring and kind heart is second to none. She has enthusiasm and dedication for her career which makes her do an exceptional job. She is such a gentle and warm person to be around that you cannot help but love her. Her hardwork, dedication and helpfulness allows her to help you in the best way possible. If you want your event done right, then look no further than Knot Just Weddings because she will ensure your event is a successful. She is understanding, patient and her knowledge is above and beyond what is expected. She knows a lot and she enjoys her work which is a pleasure to see. Choose Knot Just Weddings and you will "knot" be disappointed - TRUST ME!

Sent on 05/27/2015