Knollwood Country Club Reviews

Knollwood Country Club 7
  • Peter

Peter Mora · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Terrific wedding venue!

Oh, man! What a gem of a place to book for the most special day of our lives.

When we started looking for a venue, we were looking for a place that was near our families, guest-friendly, reasonably priced, and a great staff. We somehow felt all those things were checked-off a few minutes into our first meeting with Knollwood. We worked more directly with Melissa and Brittany to set up everything we needed to. From the food tasting event, to the wedding expo, to our individual meetings with them, they were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our communication was through phone, text, and e-mail – and each time, Knollwood was very clear and direct.

On the wedding day, our event was perfect. The decorations were beautiful. Knollwood worked with all of our vendors and our wedding planner. At the beginning of the wedding, everything was set – truly, the dream of every bride and groom.

Thank you, Knollwood, Melissa, and Brittany – for making our wedding day an event to remember. Thank you for working with us directly, answering each question we had! And lastly, thank you for always making us feel taken care of, and for making this day as stress-free as possible.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Katheryn

Katheryn · Getting married on 05/31/2020

Beautiful, amazing and perfect!

I am super excited to have my wedding at Knollwood. Brittney is my go to gal and she is amazing. So far everything has been going amazingly. My soon to be husband has a lot of difficult medical issues and I am confident that Knollwood is the perfect place for us to hold our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/30/2019

We reserved this venue the other day. I have been very please with sue and Knollwood who has been very responsive and flexible. I love that their beautiful draping is included in the main room and all of their rooms are far away from each other and not just a partician.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Callie Lily · Married on 12/08/2018

Classy and elegant venue and great value for the area

Our daughter had her wedding here and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the level of professionalism we encountered from start to finish. We had heavily researched nearby venues and fell in love with the room (Granada). The room has a high ceiling and elegant draping, as opposed to the low ceilings with those awful wood soffits—so dated. There is also a wall of windows overlooking the golf course. Melissa was easy to work with and had some great, creative suggestions. She captured every detail we wanted and the catering team executed it flawlessly. The food was really good and the service the day of the event was impeccable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Rosalinda · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceptional Experience

We had our wedding at the Knollwood Country Club in November. The venue is beautiful and the wedding packages are unbeatable! The wedding coordinators were a pleasure to work with and made our special day flawless. They were responsive, flexible and very personable. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day and our guests continuously praised the venue, the food, and the location. They truly offer everything at the Knollwood Country Club, from free parking for your guests to a ceremony location and several reception rooms. They accommodated all of our needs. Our wedding was memorable and pleasant thanks to the Knollwood staff! Thank you all!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing venue, amazing wedding!

Working with Knollwood was a pleasure. Brittany, Melissa, and Patti are AMAZING. The ceremony and reception went so smoothly, I was in shock at how easy everything was. Knollwood provides and organizes so much, which made the planning process so much easier! Staff was always friendly and able to answer my questions, both before the wedding and during. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Noemi · Married on 09/28/2018

Our big day could’nt have been any better. Courtney was amazing and always there to help. Food was delicious and the set up was amazing

Sent on 10/07/2018

Golnaz · Married on 09/16/2018

This venue is very accomodating and communicative! Would respond to all of my requests very quickly and took care of anything we asked for. Also very reasonably priced in comparison to similar venues.

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Y

yasmin · Married on 08/04/2018

Had my dad's 90th birthday and Courtney was awesome. They were flexible ,very professional and reasonable. Thank you so much for making my dad's day so special.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Amy · Married on 06/08/2018

I had my baby shower and my wedding at Knollwood and they were both perfect! They just renovated it and it is so beautiful. You get delicious food and excellent service for a great value. Courtney is absolutely the best to work with. I highly recommend having your next celebration at knollwood. You will not regret it!00

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Knollwood Country Club 8
    Knollwood Country Club 9
    Knollwood Country Club 10

Jesse · Married on 06/02/2018

I Dj about 65 weddings a year. Knollwood is by far my favorite to work at. They truly care about their clients, staff and even us vendors. They make it so smooth and easy to work with. Sue and Courtney are amazing and so great to work with. It a venue worth every penny based on your experience.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Knollwood Country Club 11

jennifer · Married on 01/26/2018

Knollwood country club was fabulous! My husband and I got married Jan 2018. Through out the process the events department was exceptional! Sue, Gabi and Courtney were always so pleasant and willing to help. Phone calls and emails were returned so quickly. I had a million questions some of which I felt were so silly but they were always there with an answer. The venue itself is beautiful and affordable. The granada room has been updated and is lovely! We had our ceremony at knollwood as well in the garden. It turned our beautiful. The day of the wedding the food services manager was GREAT (I apologize as I dont remember his name). He was attentive and made it his priority to ensure our night went smoothly. Overall, Knollwood is a gem in the San Fernando Valley!!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Knollwood Country Club 12
    Knollwood Country Club 13
    Knollwood Country Club 14
    Knollwood Country Club 15

Michael · Married on 01/07/2018

what an amazing place to have a wedding
    the ceremony area is intimate and dreamy
    the golf course is beautiful. the staff realy does above and beyond everytime. i email and call them a lot regarding my wedding planning and they are very very nice and helpful. the renovations are nice. the rooms come designed with that white lays and its beautiful. they have huge rooms and well lit. the glass designs are impecable. the food is great!!!!! the staff are nice and helpfull.. it was a perfect place for my perfect wedding. get married here!!!! i highly recommend this place

Sent on 01/15/2018
  • I

Iveth · Married on 12/17/2017

I can’t thanked these girls enough! Sue, Courtney and Gabi! You guys were awesome to me and my now husband. You guys know how to put a great team together. I’m truthly greatful, everything went smooth, the food ( Which thank goodness I got to eat) was fantastic. The place is beautiful, great service! and the sparkling exit was a dream come true to me. I’m proud to said that my dream wedding was on the Knollwood a place close to home.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Knollwood Country Club 16

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2017

Can't say enough great things about this venue! Courtney is absolutely fantastic to work with. She is so knowledgeable and helpful. I have worked several weddings here and help with decor for my brides. Anytime I had a question about the the day of, the venue, the linens, anything! she was quick to reply and work with me and the bride. The ballroom is absolutely stunning. I can't say enough great things about it! It's all newly renovated, and just lovely. My brides fall in love with the trendy upgrades they've done...and I did too :)
    The sales office staff, and the servers during the wedding are just the kindest, most welcoming team! I am so happy when I hear my bride has booked their wedding at Knollwood, I always know it will be a smooth planning process, and great wedding!! Thank you Courtney, Sue and staff, you all are awesome!! :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Trisha · Married on 09/23/2017

Had my wedding here at the end of September and I can't begin to share how please I was with working with this location. It was perfect for me as I had the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all within a few feet of each other. I loved that there was ample parking for guests, a great cocktail hour set up, a beautiful garden ceremony location, an awesome bridal suite, and a full stocked bar. It had the biggest dance floor I've ever seen at a venue and we definitely used it- and it already has swooping linen and a chandelier so decorating could be minimal if you'd like! They also have 5 tvs in the main room that we used for a slide show, and we also used a tv in the lobby for our ever-changing guest list. The food was awesome- we had the trip and chicken combo and our guests loved it! There was also a monthly tasting that they do so we were able to pick our food and have a nice dinner in the main Granada room with other potential clients of theirs and see the venue in action. I worked with Sue and she's the best! Always answered my emails and calls within the day and calmed a love of my stresses- she was there for the tasting, the rehearsal, and the slide show rehearsals. All the girls were so helpful and easy to work with. I definitely would recommend this place!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Daniel · Married on 09/22/2017

My wife and I were extremely happy that we chose Knollwood for our wedding. We both could not have pictured a more perfect wedding. Courtney was amazing throughout the entire process; any question that we ever had was always answered in a timely manner and in full detail, never leaving us questioning anything. We almost chose Knollwood on blind faith, when we first visited we were warned that the location was going under some re-modeling. The walls were literally being painted and the ceiling was torn out, Courtney put our minds at ease and even showed us renderings of the final renovations. This was our sixth visit to a venue in less than 2 months. We first visited Knollwood back in March of 2015; our wedding was Sept. 22, 2017. Courtney was kind enough to allow us a few weeks to make a final decision. One thing that really stood out was Courtney's dedication to us, we had not even made a decision on whether or not this would be our venue and Courtney was already reaching out to us thanking us for our visit and providing a sense of warmth and care. This was one thing that no other location thought to do. We both felt at ease and confident that we could put our trust in Courtney's hands, and so we did. Every step of the way Courtney was there for us, if she was out of the office Sue was always there to help. On the day/evening of our wedding Knollwood's staff was AMAZING!!!! I cannot thank them enough for being so professional and helpful not only towards us but all of our guests. As a groom and being welcomed with a bucket of Coronas for my grooms and myself was a huge plus. It was a nice way touch to calm the nerves. All staff at Knollwood are truly and genuinely nice people who care about what they do. This is something that is hard to find, in turn, they orchestrated a beautiful wedding for us. I later find out that friends and family have also celebrated special events at Knollwood. Without any hesitation, I would recommend Knollwood Country Club to anyone cele

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Knollwood Country Club 17
    Knollwood Country Club 18

juana · Married on 09/15/2017

Knollwood Country Club is a well oiled wedding machine! From connections to reliable vendors, to the their expo, and most importantly the AMAZING, friendly events staff... I have no hesitation nor regrets about having my wedding here. Sue and Courtney were responsive at every turn and challenge I faced leading up to the big day and made the wedding planning process as easy as it can be, helping to calm many of my concerns.

Knollwood made my wedding dreams come true with its elegant and budget conscious options. I just received my wedding pictures and was awestruck at the beautiful ceremony backdrop that was visually stunning with its tall, vibrant green trees and the equally impressive ballroom with floor to ceiling windows.... Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Heather · Married on 08/27/2017

My husband and I chose Knollwood Country club for our wedding venue and it was the best decision! Sue and Courtney were great throughout the entire wedding planning. I live in Texas so I was planning out of state but they were very understanding and helpful. We exchanged several emails and phone calls to make sure the details were right. Since my husband and I live out of state they were very understanding about of short visits to California and were always able to see me for an appointment when I was in town. This was an important aspect for me and made me feel connected to the venue and planning even though I was far away. In the weeks before the wedding I was contacted by Sue to go over the final details to make sure everything was still on track. When I mentioned that I still needed to get something they were so sweet and looked it up online and sent me the link through email. At the rehearsal before the wedding Sue and Gabi walked us through the entire process. When we my girls and I arrived on wedding day to get ready in the bridal room Gabi was there ready to greet us and made sure we had everything we needed. The staff was great and very attentive to our wishes for the day. I can’t remember his name but there was a man on staff that night who was great. Before we made our grand entrance, he asked us what we would like to drink and had it at our table by the time we sat down. Our family and friends can’t stop talking about how wonderful and beautiful the wedding was and how great the staff was. My husband and I can’t thank Knollwood enough for everything they did to help make our day so special!
    Adam & Heather Albers

Sent on 08/27/2017
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 08/11/2017

There are not enough words to describe my gratitude for Knollwood Country Club. The entire staff from the manitenance, food, wedding coordinators, absolutely everyone! My wedding was magical and better than I could have imagined. The staff made sure I was comfortable, and everything was in order. Thank you to the amazing staff and to Gabi, Courtney, and Sue for making me such a happy bride.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kindra · Married on 05/15/2017

Courtney and Sue were great to work with. We absolutely loved our venue and the flexibility it offered. We absolutely had a gorgeous wedding day and from our perspective everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Jackie · Married on 04/09/2017

I got married at Knollwood Country Club on April 9, 2017. Everything was perfect! My husband and I couldn’t be any happier. Both Sue and Courtney were very helpful. I dealt with Sue mostly and she is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and was able to help me pick everything that I wanted at a very reasonable price. I must have called her a thousand times with questions and she always was able to help me out from choosing a bakery to finding a DJ and much much more. I highly recommend Knollwood Country Club for all your event needs. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/26/2017

I booked this place for my upcoming wedding in October 2016. Sue has been such a pleasure to work with so far! She has been so responsive to my endless emails. She has been really flexible with working with our budget and getting answers to me right away. I literally would write an email and send it and 5-10 minutes later, there's an answer waiting in my inbox.

The venue is spacious and gorgeous as well with ample free parking! Although the parking is on the lower level, there are a few disabled parking spots on the upper level where the reception entrance is. It's also a perfect drop off area for the older folks who can't climb stairs very well.

The outside area is really nice and green, with market lights in the patio which will look awesome at night. The dinner space is pretty massive. It seems like it can fit 300+ people with a dance floor. It's open with a ton of windows which gives it an amazing light and bright feeling to the room.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2015
  • I

Izabel · Married on 10/09/2016

My (now) husband and I were so happy that we chose Knollwood for our wedding. Sue, Courtney, and Alexandria were seriously the best! They were very patient and flexible; they answered all of my questions, even the ones that seemed redundant. They are very professional and know what they are doing. Their waiting staff is so hospitable and kind. Thank you Knollwood for giving us beautiful memories!

Sent on 10/30/2016