Knockout Artistry - On Site Beauty & Bridal Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Catherine Married on 07/16/2017
    Jennica did my makeup for my wedding! She was amazing and accadated me early in the morning on a Sunday! I highly
    Recommend her!! (Plus she was a total sweetheart on top of being a 5 star makeup artist!)
    Amy Married on 07/02/2016
    Jennica was absolutely amazing!!!!! Everything was very professional and worth every penny. She went above and beyond fulfilling all of our requests for our hair and make up. The morning of my wedding was so stress free and Jennica totally made it happen, didn't have to worry about running to the hair salon with my bridesmaids, our make up was absolutely perfect everything just worked out perfect. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a stress free morning before your big day.
    Ashlee Married on 03/25/2016
    Jennica was amazing! She was able to do my hair exactly how I wanted it without even seeing a picture! She is professional, down to earth and reliable, I would absolutely recommend her! My hair stayed perfect after a night of dancing!
    Kimberly Married on 03/19/2016
    I just felt the need to write a review before my wedding only because Jennica has been so amazing! She offered me discounts, a very simple and easy contract, a flexible way to pay and the price/deposit is unreal! So affordable! Jennica has also responded quickly to every message and email I have sent her. I know she is an amazing stylist so I cant wait to see what she does for my wedding day!
    Kristina Married on 01/01/2016
    Jennica and her team were wonderful to work with! The consultation was great and we got ideas down that helped the day of go so smoothly! Jennica and her team arrived on time, were professional and were able to get me and my 11 (yes, 11 bridesmaids) ready to go on time! We all looked wonderful and I still get compliments on my wedding photos to this day. I absolutely loved everything about how I looked and felt on my wedding day. I'm so grateful to Jennica. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a make-up and hair stylist for your wedding day! Reasonable prices, professional workers AND they travel to you!
    Christina Married on 12/12/2014
    Very friendly and wonderful work. I had 8 women and 2 little girls getting their hair and make up done on the day of my wedding and i was so nervous it wouldnt be done in time but the girls finished and i was extremely happy with end resuly
  • User2501627 2+ years ago
    I'm a military spouse and Jennica was extraordinarily flexible working with me. I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I owe it in large part to her amazing hairdressing talents.

I was blown away with how happy I was with my hair and my make up. All of my bridesmaids hair also looked beautiful. The prices were very budget friendly and Jennica was very personable and flexible in how she worked with me. If I lived in the area, I'd be going to Jennica for all my hair style needs.