Knightsbridge Limousine Reviews

28 | Boca Raton, FL

28 Reviews for Knightsbridge Limousine

1 User photo

Allison · Married on 03/30/2019

Easy to work with and professional!

There are SO MANY DETAILS to worry about on wedding day! BUT ELENA (my contact with the company) was so accommodating... I spent days trying to get a limo service to get back to me and with a decent price...but it was a Sunday. Elena personally texted me on a Sunday and asked me to contact her when I was available... I immediately contacted her and she was very pleasant and kind! She was very thorough on every detail for our wedding day transportation. Every now and then before the wedding up to the night before the wedding she reassured me that everything was going to run smoothly and I had no reason to worry. And she was ABSOLUTRLY RIGHT! The drivers were early and the limos were clean!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Titania · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful!

My experience with Knightsbridge limousine was excellent. Elena provided top-notch customer service. On the day of my wedding, both the limo and the classic car were in place at the right time. I was more concerned about my bridesmaids making me a little late, but the transportation was there and waited patiently for us. After the ceremony, our driver treated my husband and I to a bottle of champagne. It was wonderful. I highly recommend Knightsbridge limousine for your wedding Transportation.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

We had 2 limos. Everything was great. They we're both 10 minutes early and were very patient with us getting in to the cars. The only thing that I really wish was that the limo could be in better shape. Inside you could see duck tape was holding something down and the top of the limo had sun damage. Other than that, great experience.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Simon · Married on 07/20/2018

My wife and I used the services of Knightsbridge Limousines for our friends wedding and we were very happy indeed.
    The limousine was clean fresh and polished.
    The driver was smart and polite, what more can you ask?
    We will be using Knightsbridge Limousines the next time we visit Boca and would recommend thier services to any future clients.
    Simon and Amanda
    UK

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Kannia

Kannia · Married on 06/04/2018

I found this company from WeddingWire and they did not disappoint! I am so thankful for there assistance and cooperation! Thank you so much! They were flexible with excellent service!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Knightsbridge Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Kannia!
    It was such a great pleasure to be part of your special day!
    Congratulations again to both of you!
    Warm regards,
    Elena

Kyle · Married on 05/04/2018

Elena, Ted and Knightsbridge Limousine were absolutely amazing to work with. Elena was very kind and considerate of what we needed for airport transportation and for our wedding. She is very detailed and made sure our guests were taken care of. Ted our driver was extremely friendly, responsible, safe and made sure we were comfortable for our wedding. If you are in the Boca Raton/Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area, I definitely recommend Knightsbridge Limousine. You will be taken care of and at a great price. Thank you so much Elena, Ted and the rest of Knightsbridge Limousine staff.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Robbin · Married on 01/17/2018

Hi, if you need a great limo service Knightsbridge is who you want. They were early, the car was clean, well stocked, new and the driver was great. Service was impeccable. I will recommend and will definitely use them for my next event.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jeannie · Married on 12/09/2017

Elena was very professional. Limo was on time. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Chrystine · Married on 12/09/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than we did with Knightsbridge!!! Working with Elena was a breeze - she was super helpful and professional. Then when the big day came, our drivers (2 separate limos) were early, and the limos were spotless!! The drivers were professional and courteous. We were lucky enough to have Robert as our driver the next day, for our honeymoon transport to the airport. Dealing with Miami rush hour and Miami Intl Airport is always a nightmare, but we were able to sit back and relax, and laugh at a few of Robert's jokes on the way. I don't use limo services very often, but I would DEFINITELY use them again and would recommend them to anyone!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :)

Sent on 12/21/2017

Mercy · Married on 12/07/2017

Working with Elena was such a pleasure! She was incredibly friendly, responsive, and professional. I also absolutely LOVED my Hummer limo! It was an updated model, clean inside, and they were even nice enough to include glasses, ice, water, and even a bottle of champagne! I felt other vendors were nickel and dimeing for these add-ons but Knightsbridge delivered exquisite service. The driver was friendly, drove safely, and was great at following directions during the stressful wedding drop off. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Angeline · Married on 04/22/2017

Service was phenomenal! This was a last minute reservation request (2 days before) that Robert /Elena made every attempt to accommodate my needs (wedding). Driver Jean arrived 45 min before scheduled time. He was very professional , respectful and gave a help in hand when it was needed.I i will definitely use them again and recommend their 5 star Quality of Customer Services.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Veronica · Married on 04/07/2017

Knightsbridge (and Elena and Robert) were so wonderful! I booked my limos about four months in advance, and they worked with me on figuring out what vehicles made the most sense for my party to get there, for us to get home, and to get us the best price with exactly what we needed. They didn't try to upsell me whatsoever - they truly were all about me as the customer. I worked with Elena to secure the cars, make the payments and create the timeline. She was so great and helpful (also ridiculously responsive). They even did a dry run of the route around the same time as my wedding to ensure that the timeline was correct. THAT'S SERVICE! Elena sent me the sweetest text the morning of my wedding with well wishes and giving me the driver's name and phone number. When we were ready to go, the limo was exactly where it was supposed to be and on time! They also had no issues coming back to the hotel to grab the boys, then going to the hotels to pick up any last stragglers. They WANTED me to maximize the time that we had. They were there at the end of the night and waited patiently as we gathered up all materials and loaded the car. The actual limos/cars were in wonderful shape, clean, stocked with champagne and glasses and decorated for the wedding. I would 100% recommend Knightsbridge for your wedding needs. I don't have one bad thing to say about my experiences.
    THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PART IN MAKING MY WEDDING DAY A SUCCESS!

Sent on 04/11/2017
  • Exotic xx Eyes

Daniela · Married on 04/01/2017

From Elena to Rocky (aka Robert, our driver), we had the best experience we could have asked for. Elena worked with me from the beginning so when we needed an extra hour 2 weeks before the wedding, we were accommodated without even the slightest hesitation. When I had last minute questions, I received answers almost as fast as I asked! Rocky then made the event even more perfect by being early, getting us to the church early, taking us to our photo location (that really was not meant for a limo to go to) and then took us to get food before heading back to our reception. He literally accommodated us with anything we needed and even got us water because in 90 degrees, you need as much as possible! Thank you all for the amazing price, amazing service, and memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2017

Wonderful staff - they were super helpful in helping me layout the schedule and making sure everyone would have a ride. Our driver was the sweetest !! Great company I would highly recommend them for your special day because they are super reliable, on time, responsible and super helpful !

Sent on 07/03/2017

David · Married on 02/11/2017

Awesome, awesome, awesome service. Really made our wedding special! Thanks Robert!

David and Amanda

Sent on 02/19/2017
  • MrsAO

Arielle · Married on 11/05/2016

The service from Knightsbridge was outstanding! The limo was clean and nice and our driver was SOOOO accommodating. My husband's elderly mother rode in the front with him and she really liked how professional he was. He was also super prepared for in-climate weather! About 10 minutes after our ceremony there was a typical Florida downpour (even in November! have backup plans!!!), and he had two huge umbrellas ready to go! The limo ride after the ceremony with our wedding party is one of my favorite memories from the day!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Pollyana · Married on 07/30/2016

Thumbs UP! Even after sending the driver the wrong address he still kept his cool and was super sweet and helpful!

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/09/2016

Knightsbridge Limousines are TOP NOTCH! There's nothing that is below AMAZING with this company. From planning and guaranteeing a flawless wedding day, immediate responses to email and texts, Robert pulled through with extremely prompt arrivals, a clean vehicle, and extraordinary professionalism. The quality of service is well worth the value! You will not be disappointed by them!!!!! I will be using this company for any other events and will refer them to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/11/2016

What a great company! We contracted them for our daughter's wedding. Robert & Elena were such a joy to work with. They were early, well prepared and so personable. The limo was immaculate and beautifully decorated for the event, a special "touch". They had mapped out and completed a trial run prior to the event to ensure accuracy. Well prepared. We would totally recommend anyone to do business with them. They add their own special "touch" that makes them above the rest! Robert & Elena, your the best!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Paul · Married on 03/23/2016

Thank you for an unforgettable day Knightsbridge Limousine! We booked 4 months in advance and got a fantastic price! Great staff - simple and straightforward booking and polite and experienced drivers on the day. Could not have hoped for a better, less hassle-free experience of travelling on our special day (with driver waiting promptly for us at every venue)lThank you once more

Sent on 04/02/2016

The most beautiful car I have ever seen. I couldn't have been made feel more special. Thank you John my driver. It was a magical night to remember.

Sent on 03/14/2016

We used Knightsbridge limo for my wedding. The driver was punctual, professional and helped calm my nerves. The hummer was beyond beautiful and immaculate. A more beautiful car I could not have asked for on my wedding day

• O

Oxana · Married on 02/17/2016

If you looking for a special event transportation in South Florida, Knightsbridge Limousine is definitely the company to call! They are very professional, flexible and easy to deal with! We booked their white Hummer limousine and it was beyond our expectations! It was stunning! The driver was on time and very accommodating! Thank you Knightsbridge Limousine for making our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Impressive service!! Great prices! Absolutely fabulous car! Thank you Knightsbridge Limousine for your great work!

Brian · Married on 01/16/2016

Absolutely Spectacular - The BEST in South Florida.
    From first contacting the team at Knightsbridge, to the day of our wedding, I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. Robert was so flexible with me and never gave me a hard time about changing up our routes, pickups and times. I am so grateful for that as it's a hectic time in anyone's life and he made it so simple. He is top notch and I would highly recommend working with Robert at Knightsbridge Limousine. Now, Let me tell you about our driver, John. I couldn't have asked for a friendlier, more professional and courteous driver. John was early and kept me and the wedding party apprise of where he was at all times. John was an absolute pleasure to work with, and was sure to accommodate all of our special requests. The Limo was absolutely gorgeous and made us feel like celebrities. It was clean with refreshments and was decorated to our specification. Amazing! We will be using Knightsbridge again for future events,and I highly recommend that if you are considering someone in South Florida for you special event, that you give them a call. Oh, and did I mention they beat all the competition on price?Yep... they cannot be beaten in a department.

Sent on 03/21/2016