Knights Tent & Party Rental Reviews

1 User photo

• S Hagit

S Hagit · Married on 07/09/2019

Wedding Tent was beautiful

We hired Knights based on recommendations from a friend as well as a caterer. We were very happy. They worked with our family and were very accommodating with requests. We had some picky requests but it was no issue for them. They made it very evident that they wanted to make things perfect for us. Spent extra time and checked in on us to make sure everything was okay. The frame tent we got was gorgeous. They set up days early. The day after the wedding was a little tough, but they helped us get things cleared out. They are a very popular company so it was tough to reschedule the pickup. All in all - we highly recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 05/18/2019

Reception rental

They provided everything for my wedding and reception and it was so beautiful! Everyone complimented the way it looked

Sent on 08/01/2019

H · Married on 08/04/2018

Recommend! We had a great experience with this company.
    They did something really cool with the band tent and raised it higher. It was impressive. We were able to get a stage under there perfectly. Beautiful job. Very happy. We will use again for future events.

Sent on 09/05/2018

John · Married on 07/28/2018

We had a great experience with this company. Very happy with how everything was handled, set up and removed.
    Everything was exactly as stated. We recommend .

Sent on 08/07/2018

K · Married on 10/14/2017

Knights Party Rental provided a huge tent and dancefloor as well as all the seating and linens for our wedding. Their things were beautiful and clean. We met them at their showroom and they even showed us the warehouse and how they cleaned and cared for everything. It was really impressive, They were well worth it, I knew I would not have to worry about anything. They are such an established and quality company,. They were very flexible, responsive, and professional. I'm so glad we used them!

Sent on 02/28/2018

D · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience. Very clean equipment and very professional, Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/25/2017

Happy with their attention to detail and genuine concern about making our family and friends comfortable. Weather was cold and windy and they made sure we were warm and comfortable. They made an impression and we would recommend them.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Anthony · Married on 06/25/2016

Everything went extremely well. On time, clean, helpful. Definitely recommend

Sent on 06/25/2018

Megan · Married on 10/13/2012

We ordered ceremony chairs from here. We looked at several rental places and Knights had the best prices, so we decided to go with them. Being an out of state Bride, my mom took care of renting chairs, so I can't really comment on interacting with them personally, but I do know that our chairs showed up on time, looked great, and wee taken away the next day. No complaints at all

Sent on 10/30/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/11/2009

This review is long over due! My grandmother turned 100 last year and I was tasked with the job of getting the tents, tables, chairs etc. Huge job trying to find the right person and a company that can stay with in your budget. Knights Tent and Party Rental was incredible!

They took care of everything! The tents were beautiful pristine white, the chairs tables everything was so nice it made my grandma's party look so beautiful and elegant. The customer service was unbelievably wonderful! Carol Knight the owner took care of every last detail. I was so impressed with not only their professionalism but their desire to make your event as special as it could be. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Justice · Married on 09/14/2014

I ordered chairs for my outdoor gazebo wedding at very short notice. I received a courtesy call to let me know that everything would be conducted as previously discussed, the morning of my wedding. That really put me at ease. The chairs were beautiful and in excellent condition. They were arranged just as I'd asked. I was very grateful for this company's service!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2015

We found Knights to have the most affordable rentals in the area. A couple dollars per item add up when you're renting items for a 250 guest wedding! My only complaint was when I was trying to nail down the delivery time, they were very vague, even though I had several people depending on the delivery time.

Sent on 09/10/2015
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Cohoon · Married on 09/28/2019

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Fulfilled our needs, overall pretty darn good

I would recommend Knights to a friend. Updating our invoice was pretty seamless each time and they showed up on time for both set up and tear down. We were able to get our tent set up for our wedding 3 days before the event, leaving us plenty of time for set up. The dance floor was delivered the day after the tent because it needed to be cleaned, and it came apart in one corner during our reception which was dangerous for our packed dance floor. One other thing, a lot of our sidewalls when we unfolded them were stained or wet and musty, like they hadn't let them dry out after a rain.

Overall we were very pleased with our tent, and the minor details (aside from the dance floor) were hidden by all of our decorations. We had 250 guests and had plenty of space to move around in the 40x140 tent with a dance floor, 2 bars, dj and a photo station without being cramped.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Karen · Married on 09/23/2017

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0
      1.0

They were very disorganized. Had communication problems within their organization (i.e. one hand had no clue as to what the other hand was doing). Also failed to communicate a significant change to me - the customer. I can't list all the problems here - not enough room. I will never rent from them again.

Sent on 11/03/2017