Knights Tent & Party Rental Reviews

Knights Tent & Party Rental 1
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 05/18/2019

Reception rental

They provided everything for my wedding and reception and it was so beautiful! Everyone complimented the way it looked

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Knights Tent & Party Rental 2

H · Married on 08/04/2018

Recommend! We had a great experience with this company.
    They did something really cool with the band tent and raised it higher. It was impressive. We were able to get a stage under there perfectly. Beautiful job. Very happy. We will use again for future events.

Sent on 09/05/2018

John · Married on 07/28/2018

We had a great experience with this company. Very happy with how everything was handled, set up and removed.
    Everything was exactly as stated. We recommend .

Sent on 08/07/2018

D · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience. Very clean equipment and very professional, Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/25/2017

Happy with their attention to detail and genuine concern about making our family and friends comfortable. Weather was cold and windy and they made sure we were warm and comfortable. They made an impression and we would recommend them.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Anthony · Married on 06/25/2016

Everything went extremely well. On time, clean, helpful. Definitely recommend

Sent on 06/25/2018

Megan · Married on 10/13/2012

We ordered ceremony chairs from here. We looked at several rental places and Knights had the best prices, so we decided to go with them. Being an out of state Bride, my mom took care of renting chairs, so I can't really comment on interacting with them personally, but I do know that our chairs showed up on time, looked great, and wee taken away the next day. No complaints at all

Sent on 10/30/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/11/2009

This review is long over due! My grandmother turned 100 last year and I was tasked with the job of getting the tents, tables, chairs etc. Huge job trying to find the right person and a company that can stay with in your budget. Knights Tent and Party Rental was incredible!

They took care of everything! The tents were beautiful pristine white, the chairs tables everything was so nice it made my grandma's party look so beautiful and elegant. The customer service was unbelievably wonderful! Carol Knight the owner took care of every last detail. I was so impressed with not only their professionalism but their desire to make your event as special as it could be. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Justice · Married on 09/14/2014

I ordered chairs for my outdoor gazebo wedding at very short notice. I received a courtesy call to let me know that everything would be conducted as previously discussed, the morning of my wedding. That really put me at ease. The chairs were beautiful and in excellent condition. They were arranged just as I'd asked. I was very grateful for this company's service!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2015

We found Knights to have the most affordable rentals in the area. A couple dollars per item add up when you're renting items for a 250 guest wedding! My only complaint was when I was trying to nail down the delivery time, they were very vague, even though I had several people depending on the delivery time.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Karen · Married on 09/23/2017

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0
      1.0

They were very disorganized. Had communication problems within their organization (i.e. one hand had no clue as to what the other hand was doing). Also failed to communicate a significant change to me - the customer. I can't list all the problems here - not enough room. I will never rent from them again.

Sent on 11/03/2017