Knight's Flowers Reviews

Knight's Flowers 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Knights was so patient with me and getting my order perfect! Very reasonable prices with and amazing outcome! Very very pleased!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Knight's Flowers 8
    Knight's Flowers 9
    Knight's Flowers 10
    Knight's Flowers 11
    Knight's Flowers 12

Erin,
    We are so glad that you picked us to take part in your big day! Couldn't be more happy that you feel your flowers were perfect, thats what we strive for. On behave of all the staff here, we wish many blessings on your marriage.
    Congratulations once again!

Toost · Married on 11/03/2018

A God-send

I was in a panic after talking to countless vendors. I was too the point of doing the flowers myself but decided to try one more... Knight's Flowers in Clinton... I'm so thankful I did! They were kind, professional and very easy to talk to. The flowers were beautiful and exactly how we hoped they would look. Thank you Knight's!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Toost,
    Wow! Glad we saved you from a panic attack. We had a blast doing your flowers. Have an amazing marriage.
    Keep calm and carry on.
  • Aleah

Aleah · Married on 10/12/2018

Definitely recommend!

I was so overwhelmingly happy with how my flowers turned out! They were everything I wanted for my big day! I can’t thank the enough! Their team was so personable and beyond helpful through the whole wedding planning process! They definitely did not disappoint! And is now one of my favorite details of my wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Knight's Flowers's reply:

Aleah, I'm overwhelmed by your review. Glad you were happy with the flowers. Hope they could compete with the view on top of the mountain there in Pigeon Forge. It was like looking down from heaven. Hope you and your significant other have a heavenly marriage.

katie · Married on 07/10/2017

Knight's flowers did an incredible job designing the floral arrangements for our wedding! They helped to make my dream designs come true! I am very thankful for their professionalism and skill; our floral arrangements were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Madison · Married on 07/01/2017

The people here are amazing! They had my ideas printed out and ready at my consultation! They helped make my day even more special! The flowers were absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Caroline · Married on 06/07/2014

Knight's flowers did an absolutely beautiful job on all of the flowers for my wedding. I honestly couldn't have asked for them to be any better than they were. They were helpful and accommodating from start to finish. First they helped me to visualize the "look" that I wanted and then blew me out of the water with the finished product. Also, Knight's had great ideas for what types of flowers would be best and wouldn't wilt being in the hot sun or over a long period of time. They are definitely my "go-to" flower shop!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Knight's Flowers 17
    Knight's Flowers 18
    Knight's Flowers 19

Knight's Flowers's reply:

Wow, Caroline! That was really a cool review. So glad we could make your wedding dreams come true.