104 Reviews for Knight Sounds Entertainment

Disco Ball (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
104 Knight Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Extremely professional and answered all our questions. Made our wedding day possible and our DJ was helpful and worked with us on some special requests. We wanted to fit a ton of events into our short window and were able to thanks to the dj.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

The DJ at our wedding (Adam) was fantastic! He played exactly what we asked for and kept the party alive. He was constantly communicating with me throughout the reception to make sure we were on the same page. I did a surprise dance for my husband, and Adam coordinated the entire thing with me and it went so smoothly. Furthermore, we used Knight Sounds for our uplighting, and Jennifer was so patient with me as I tried to pick out the perfect uplighting color. The uplighting ended up looking amazing. Overall, Knight Sounds is a great company and an excellent value.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ for our wedding was great! He kept to our timeline well, made requested announcements, and kept people on the dance floor all night.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Adam and Les were the DJs for our wedding and they were great! One of my biggest worries was that our guests wouldn't get up to dance but Adam and Les kept everyone on the dance floor. If a guest requested something Adam was sure to check with us first incase it was something we didn't like. That was much appreciated. Adam was also flexible and fit in an extra surprise request for my groom from his friends. I also liked that Adam went over the dance moves for the Wobble dance so that everyone felt comfortable and could join in! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Knight Sounds for DJ and Photo Booth at our daughter's wedding. Adam was our DJ and he was super. He was very responsive to everything the bride and groom wanted.. He was very professional and organized. We were totally pleased.
The photo booth went great and the guests really enjoyed it. Jennifer was very prompt in answering all questions. She was very easy to work with in every way. We have lived in LV a long time. I highly recommend Knight Sounds!

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Chris was our DJ for our 4/29/17 wedding and he was AWESOME!! He was in constant communication with us throughout the night, listened to our requests, played all of the songs we wanted, and got our guests on the dance floor! He was phenomenal -- if you can, request him for your wedding!

Jennifer handled all of the business-related material prior to the wedding, and she was very responsive and great to work with. We are very pleased with our experience!

Profile Picture Gillian, 4/29/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

We opted to use Knight Sounds for our wedding (4/27) as they were recommended by our venue. We were very happy with the service provided. Not only was Adam very professional, he also set a fun atmosphere. We didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All our original conversations were via email and Jennifer was extremely responsive and knowledgeable on all the details and timeline suggestions for our reception. RJ was our actual DJ for our reception and he was phenomenal. He interacted with all our guests, was extremely friendly, very upbeat and even took the time to dance with all our guests a few times throughout the night. Everyone loved him!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/1/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Had to do this guy a solid......if this guy travels, my wedding in Long Beach next year will be in good hands. Popped for what else...EDC over the weekend. Both days, we lucked with this lounge serving brunch inside the Vdara, great waitstaff by the way!! (Please don't be put off by the completely outdated website...seriously, they could use a serious makeover...just ask for the Big Guy, RJ, looks more like The Hulk even he has the Cap Sticker on his laptop) The selection of music and mixes were spot for the 4-5 hours we get to enjoy his mix. He played some pretty big name stuff and we all sat around saying we've never heard it played like that before...including the mixing and scratching. I'm giving them 5 stars based on that alone, dude was off the charts...nice to come to Vegas and here a DJ spin on consecutive days two entirely different sets and actual mixing. One could beg to ask why he wasn't at the pool over the weekend...lotta people up there with no tunes...bad look Vdara.

Book the big guy...definitely a hidden gem amongst some of the talent here in Las Vegas! Me and the misses will be trying to pry this guy away from Vegas for a few days for our special day for sure!!

EDCguy2106

Profile Picture Julius, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam and Gary from Knight Sounds provided music and entertainment during our wedding reception at the JW Marriott LV and they were amazing! They seriously made the night. We had not had much time before to plan the music etc. and they just rolled with it, getting everyone on the dance-floor and making the evening even more fun. I highly recommend them and Knight Sounds Entertainment!

Profile Picture Katja, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Provided by my venue - Bear's Best Golf Course - FANTASTIC. Dj was a lot of fun & very entertaining. All my guest had a blast. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Profile Picture Monique , 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Our DJ was wonderful, he played everything off our chosen list. He was interactive with our guest and kept the reception moving!

Profile Picture T, 7/17/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Knight Sounds was our DJ included in our package at Bear's Best for our wedding that took place a month ago. I knew music was going to be one of the most important parts of the wedding.

I had handpicked all of our songs from the cocktail hour, to the time at dinner and dancing. I had a particular sequence because majority of the songs were Persian and I wanted the transition to sound natural. From the communication of my concerns to Jennifer, to Francisco's amazing DJ skills, the music was perfect!

He knew how to transition, make appropriate announcements, play all of our songs on cue, and followed my list perfectly. Surprisingly, I had picked just enough songs for the entire evening. Francisco was definitely an awesome, and professional DJ with great energy!

Profile Picture Delilah, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Adam as our DJ and he was really great. We sent them our list of songs that we wanted for the wedding and he edited everything perfectly so they weren't too long / instrumental, etc. He was on top of the ceremony perfectly, he was always keeping us informed of what we needed to do. He kept the crowd involved and everyone had a really great time! I would highly recommend this company ESPECIALLY ADAM!!

Profile Picture katie, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked our DJ as part of a package through our venue and had RJ for the night. Rj was professional and flexible and kept the party going for the guests and us. He even joined us on the dance floor to lead "The Wobble". We highly recommend Knights Sounds and RJ to those looking to book a DJ for your wedding or event in Las Vegas. We also used the same company for our photography and we will leave a separate review for that once we receive our photos. The photographers were awesome!

Profile Picture CRYSTAL, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jennifer is who we were in contact With and, she was so quick to respond. We needed someone specific who had a lot of energy and who was both fluent in spanish and English.. And boom she gave us Fernando! He is incredible! Our guests kept saying that he was the best DJ they've seen and we agreed. Thank you knight sounds!

Profile Picture Blanca, 4/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Best DJ! Leading up to the wedding, they were quick to respond to any requests I constantly added. On the day of my wedding they followed everything to a tee! Every song request was met and all of the songs he played were perfect! Our DJ was so kind and respectful too! Periodically he would come to my husband and I and make sure we were having a good time and the music was to our liking. That really made me feel like he cared about our evening and really wanted it to be a blast! As most of you know, the evening is lead and mc'd by the DJ, so it is crucial to have a DJ that knows whats happening and knows what you want. Knight Sounds did all of it! I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User5141526, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had our wedding at Bears Best and part of the package was the DJ from Knight Sounds. Our DJ was awesome never a dull moment. Very accommodating to our request and the request of the guest.

Profile Picture Rodolfo and Mia, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Knight Sounds were the perfect addition to our wedding! They kept the dance party going all night! Our guests didn't want the night to end and the dance floor was full all night long! Thank you so much for the fun night!!

Profile Picture User4990553, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone who attended our wedding cannot stop raving how much FUN they had because the music was awesome! From the beginning, corresponding with Jennifer was excellent. And our DJ Adam did an excellent job on our wedding day, playing everything that was listed on our play list. He even accommodated our Elvis impersonator, who sang the Father&Bride and Mother&Groom dances. Thank you Knight Sounds for making our destination wedding the Best Day Ever!!!!

Profile Picture User5567671, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Their services came as part of our package at the Las Vegas Country Club and I absolutely cannot recommend them enough! Unfortunately I was too distracted that day to catch either guys name (Randy?), but they were awesome! The music was spot on with what we wanted and the dance floor was packed the entire night. Whenever song requests were made the DJs would ask us if it was okay to be played since it strayed from our pick list. They were so friendly and really so accommodating of our rowdy Texas/New York crowd. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests about the music and how much fun they had dancing. The night was an absolute blast and we cant thank them enough!

Profile Picture User4566723, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Incredible! Our DJ was amazing. He kept the party going. He was up beat and just perfect. I will recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our guests loved the DJ and so did we. He was great! He even danced a few songs with the crowd. The ladies at the photo booth were amazing! Great Job! Great Service!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I couldn't have been happier! I loved our DJ he was so sweet and really cared about dong a good job, and he was great as a mc! We were very pleased with him and felt it wouldn't have been the same with out him. He was a great addition to an amazing night!!

Profile Picture jackie, 6/7/15, 8 Reviews