Knick Salon & Spa Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Tracy S. Married on 07/17/2021

Hair and Makeup was Stunning

I had my hair and makeup done at the Knick. I looked gorgeous and got so many compliments.

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Tracy! You looked lovely and beautiful. We would love to see pictures when you have them :)
    Cydney R. Married on 06/19/2021

5 out of 5 stars!

I felt like I was late in booking hair and makeup for my wedding, but it was all worth it because The Knick was amazing! Kira was great to work with and was able to schedule myself, EIGHT bridesmaids, and three additional family members for hair/makeup all in the comfort of our hotel suite. Deanna (hair) and Sabrina (makeup) also did a fantastic job as they were the ones who did my trial and wedding day glam! Plus all my girls had a great experience! Would highly recommend!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Courtney, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you! We appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to be a part of your special day! Congratulations and best wishes r💖💍 🌺
  • Maddie
    Maddie E. Married on 12/16/2020

Bridal Party

The ladies at The Knick salon did a fabulous job! When they came on-site, they were very professional, kind, and a joy to be around. Hair and makeup was on point!
    Norah P. Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful Experience

The Knick Salon & Spa did a wonderful job on me and my wedding party. They were able to do all of our hair and makeup at the airbnb we were staying at and did so beautifully. Would definitely recommend!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you! Sending you our best wishes 💖
  • Kristina
    Kristina M. Married on 06/27/2020

The Knick Salon: Amazing!

We had Emily, Deanna, and Jill. All three arrived on time, Emily did make-up and Jill and Deanna did hair. It was perfect! My hair and makeup lasted all day and all of the bridesmaids raved about how wonderful the team was from The Knick Salon. Thank you!
    Jean B. Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding party hair and makeup

We had a wonderful experience with the staff at the Knick for our daughter's wedding. The staff was prompt, professional and pleasant. We all looked amazing!! Thank you Knick!
    Katlynn A. Married on 07/27/2019

Such a great experience!!

They were great from start to finish!! Kira was so wonderful and responsive throughout the entire process and helped me get everything organized! They did a great job on my hair and makeup trial and did an even better job the day of my wedding. They were so welcoming from the moment we got there. Sabrina did a FABULOUS job on my makeup and my hair was also done with the utmost detail. I was so happy with the entire experience and would recommend them to anyone!!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Katlynn, thank you so much for your kind words and for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. We truly enjoyed working with you and your group and on behalf of myself, Sabrina, Deanna and the entire staff, we want to send you our most sincere wishes for love and happiness.
    Jenny Married on 06/08/2019

Adorable Salon, Great Service, Friendly Stylists

The first thing that stuck out to me was how perfectly adorable the salon was for a wedding day. There is a cute lounge area to mingle while others are getting their hair and makeup done and it just felt like the perfect setting to get married. Kira was quick to communicate in the scheduling process and was very accommodating. Everyone looked fabulous as we left - all hair and makeup stylists were incredibly friendly and cared that everyone felt their best. Would recommend for any bride!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Jenny, thank you so much for the kind words and for your endorsement. It means so much! We loved being a part of your special day and want to thank you, your friends and family for allowing us to be a part of your event. On behalf of all of us, I want to wish you and your husband much love and happiness and you embark on this journey together.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend!

They made all of us feel SO welcome and special. Plus, I felt so beautiful. My makeup and hair were FLAWLESS. Get a room at the Knickerbocker for the night before wedding and get your wedding party hair done here- it's amazing.
    Ann G. Married on 11/23/2018

The Knick Salon is Amazing!

My sisters and I had the most amazing experience at The Knick Salon for my wedding : ) Kira was extremely helpful during the scheduling process since I was travelling from out of state for my wedding. Our make-up and hair looked beautiful and it was such a wonderful place to hang out on my wedding day (ordered food to the salon) while we each had our services. The airbrush make-up is definitely worth it and Sabrina is AMAZING! The make-up was beautiful and held up throughout the night. She did such an amazing job that two of my sisters ended up getting airbrush after seeing her work. She was able to squeeze them in before we left : ) Deanna listened to me for my hair and her recommendations were very appreciated! It was a very relaxing environment and the staff were friendly and helpful! High recommend!!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Ann, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. We are so grateful to you and your entire family for trusting us with your hair and make up for your big day and are absolutely thrilled to know that everyone was happy and looked beautiful. On behalf of Deanna, Sabrina and myself we wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and would appreciate if you can share a few pictures with us.
  • BB-H
    Brittany Married on 09/21/2018
    When I went in for my consultation at Knick, I was immediately impressed with the facilities, as well as the staff. When I came back for my hair and makeup trial, my bridesmaids and mother were so impressed with what they saw, they wanted to get theirs done there too! Knick was very helpful when I was communicating last minute changes regarding who would be with us. They were very efficient, as well as friendly and welcoming and did a fantastic job with everyone. I had such a good experience with Knick that I've decided to make it my regular salon.

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Brittany, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family. We appreciate the review and beautiful pictures and look forward to seeing you back soon.
    Emily Married on 09/01/2018
    Salon traveled to a downtown hotel for my make-up and hair services. All stylists were on time and made everyone look beautiful!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Emily, thank you so much for the opportunity to be of service. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family and we are absolutely thrilled to know that you were happy with the services. We would love to see some pictures when you get them. Congratulations once again and best wishes.
    Rachel Married on 07/14/2018
    For my wedding I wanted to look and feel comfortable and beautiful and the ladies at the Knick did not disappoint! At my hair trial with Kate, she tried out multiple styles until I found the one I liked the best. Day of, she pulled it together better than I could have imagined! It even lasted up the whole night! My trial with Sabrina for make-up went just as well, I walked out of there feeling great! She really listened to my preferences and made me feel better than I had before with make-up on. Again, day of turned out even better. I couldn't stop smiling. I now can't stop smiling as I look back at my pictures seeing my hair and make up exactly as I imagined! Thank you so much for making me feel amazing on my wedding day!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Knick Salon and Spa. We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your vision come to life and that everything turn out awesome. Would love to see some pictures if you get a moment. Congratulations once again and best wishes to you as you start this new chapter in your life.
    Amie Married on 01/13/2018
    My review is for the practitioners I worked with: Kate (wedding hair), Sabrina (wedding makeup), and Cathy (day-before massage, manicure and pedicure. These ladies are highly skilled at what they do and left me feeling and looking my absolute best for my wedding day. Cathy was lovely and did the impossible: I relaxed a little the day before my wedding. My nails also looked great (and the salon had a color close to the one I had chosen but forgot to bring to my appointment). I cannot say enought about Kate and Sabrina. From the trial I did in October to the big event, they were incredible. They let me email them with comments and photos in the lead-up, even as I made changes and tweaks to the look I was going for. They are both so personable and supportive and easy to work with. I am still getting compliments for my hair and makeup on the day. I felt confident and it showed! I would recommend each of these professionals unequivically. There were moments that the email communications with Kira, who I believe manages the salon, were a little odd. But nothing can diminish how happy I was with the services I received. Thanks, guys!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Amie, on behalf of Cathy, Sabrina, Kate and myself, thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your special day. We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with the services you have received and that we were able to make your day picture perfect. Congratulations!
    Kathryn Married on 10/14/2017
    I love, love, love the team at the Knick. I was paired with Deanna and Sabrina for hair/make up and I cannot say enough about them both. The staff was always responsive to emails, easy to schedule with, and personable. I did both a hair and make up trial which was helpful to figure out what I liked but ultimately wasn't even needed because everything stayed just where it should. My make up lasted all day (even with a wedding day that called for rain) and so did my hair. I would highly recommend the Knick for your big day and for anything else! I've used them for waxing, spray tans, hair cuts/color. The service has always never disappointed. Book with these ladies!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Kathryn, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your special day and for your kind words. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you and your wedding party were happy with your services. Everyone looked absolutely flawless and thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. Hope to see you back soon.
    Nicole Married on 10/07/2017
    Kate and her team were great! I will share some professional pictures when we have them (haven't received them yet!)

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Nicole, thank you so much for your feedback and for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. We really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party and helping everyone look their absolute best. We look forward to seeing at the Knick Salon and Spa in the future and on behalf of all of us here we want to wish you Happy Holidays!
    Rebecca Married on 09/09/2017
    We loved using The Knick Salon for our day of Wedding hair and make-up! I did a hair trial prior to my wedding date just to get style ideas! All the ladies that helped us were fantastic!!!!! They invited us in and let us take over and spread out in their waiting area. My bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and others all loved the styles they received from the stylists. I had a few bridesmaids that got airbrush make-up and a few that had regular. Everyone looked so AMAZING!!!! Scheduling and getting in contact with the salon was easy and they were always very polite! I highly recommend!!!!
    Sarah Married on 08/26/2017
    I loved my hair, makeup and nails! My bridesmaids and I had so much fun together getting pampered on my special day!! I did not pay for my services because it was a gift from my bridesmaids, so I do not have a cost to list.
    Brittany Married on 08/18/2017
    We had a great experience! Our group included myself, my mother, mother-in-law and 5 bridesmaids. The staff were wonderful and did a great job! The price was on the lower end for the area and everyone was very happy with their hair. They also opened up early to make sure everyone was ready for our earily ceremony. Highly recommend!
    Mari Married on 08/05/2017
    I loved all the staff who helped out for my wedding day! They were so easy to work with and did a beyond amazing job making everyone look stunning. Everyone’s hair and makeup was natural yet elegant- I received so many compliments and felt very relaxed leading up to the big day knowing since their staff was so down to Earth and flexible.

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Mari, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your party and we appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day. If possible, we would love to ask for a few professional pictures from your Wedding.
    On behalf of all of us at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to wish you a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Alicia Married on 09/17/2016
    The Knick Salon was great to work with and very responsive. My bridesmaids and I had our makeup and hair done and it was all stunning!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Alicia, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future.
    Happy Holidays!
    PS. We would really appreciate if you can send us a few professional pictures of you and your bridal party so that we may use them for our portfolio.
    Thank you in advance.
    Maria Married on 09/03/2016
    I could not have asked for a better team to work with than the ladies from the Knick Salon and Spa for my wedding hair and makeup. They were so accommodating and helpful, super professional and did an absolutely amazing job. All of my bridesmaids were impressed with how efficient and skilled they were, and it so nice that they were will to travel to our hotel so we could get ready in our hotel room all together. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Maria, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future. Happy Holidays!
    PS. If possible, can you please send us a few professional pictures of you and your bridal party, so we may use them for our portfolio. Thank you in advance for your time.
    Samantha Married on 07/23/2016
    The Knick did a great job being flexible with our scheduling and making sure everyone was taken care of for our wedding hair and makeup. All of the stylists were very talented and made for a relaxing start to our day.

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Samantha, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future. Happy Holidays!
    Casey Married on 07/22/2016
    Everyone was friendly, fun and did a fabulous job! Thanks!!
    Courtney Married on 06/25/2016
    I would highly recommend the Knick Salon and Spa for hair and makeup for wedding parties! My mom, bridesmaids, and I had a great experience and loved our hair and makeup! The staff were very friendly and made sure all our needs were met! We were able to bring food and drinks in which not a lot of places allow. We also had the entire salon to ourselves! Thanks again for helping my wedding day prep go so smooth!

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Courtney, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future. Happy Holidays!