Knick Salon & Spa Reviews

Knick Salon & Spa 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend!

They made all of us feel SO welcome and special. Plus, I felt so beautiful. My makeup and hair were FLAWLESS. Get a room at the Knickerbocker for the night before wedding and get your wedding party hair done here- it's amazing.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • BB-H

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

When I went in for my consultation at Knick, I was immediately impressed with the facilities, as well as the staff. When I came back for my hair and makeup trial, my bridesmaids and mother were so impressed with what they saw, they wanted to get theirs done there too! Knick was very helpful when I was communicating last minute changes regarding who would be with us. They were very efficient, as well as friendly and welcoming and did a fantastic job with everyone. I had such a good experience with Knick that I've decided to make it my regular salon.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Knick Salon & Spa 8
    Knick Salon & Spa 9

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Brittany, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family. We appreciate the review and beautiful pictures and look forward to seeing you back soon.

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Salon traveled to a downtown hotel for my make-up and hair services. All stylists were on time and made everyone look beautiful!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Emily, thank you so much for the opportunity to be of service. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family and we are absolutely thrilled to know that you were happy with the services. We would love to see some pictures when you get them. Congratulations once again and best wishes.

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

For my wedding I wanted to look and feel comfortable and beautiful and the ladies at the Knick did not disappoint! At my hair trial with Kate, she tried out multiple styles until I found the one I liked the best. Day of, she pulled it together better than I could have imagined! It even lasted up the whole night! My trial with Sabrina for make-up went just as well, I walked out of there feeling great! She really listened to my preferences and made me feel better than I had before with make-up on. Again, day of turned out even better. I couldn't stop smiling. I now can't stop smiling as I look back at my pictures seeing my hair and make up exactly as I imagined! Thank you so much for making me feel amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Knick Salon and Spa. We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your vision come to life and that everything turn out awesome. Would love to see some pictures if you get a moment. Congratulations once again and best wishes to you as you start this new chapter in your life.

Amie · Married on 01/13/2018

My review is for the practitioners I worked with: Kate (wedding hair), Sabrina (wedding makeup), and Cathy (day-before massage, manicure and pedicure. These ladies are highly skilled at what they do and left me feeling and looking my absolute best for my wedding day. Cathy was lovely and did the impossible: I relaxed a little the day before my wedding. My nails also looked great (and the salon had a color close to the one I had chosen but forgot to bring to my appointment). I cannot say enought about Kate and Sabrina. From the trial I did in October to the big event, they were incredible. They let me email them with comments and photos in the lead-up, even as I made changes and tweaks to the look I was going for. They are both so personable and supportive and easy to work with. I am still getting compliments for my hair and makeup on the day. I felt confident and it showed! I would recommend each of these professionals unequivically. There were moments that the email communications with Kira, who I believe manages the salon, were a little odd. But nothing can diminish how happy I was with the services I received. Thanks, guys!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Knick Salon & Spa 10

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Amie, on behalf of Cathy, Sabrina, Kate and myself, thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your special day. We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with the services you have received and that we were able to make your day picture perfect. Congratulations!

Kathryn · Married on 10/14/2017

I love, love, love the team at the Knick. I was paired with Deanna and Sabrina for hair/make up and I cannot say enough about them both. The staff was always responsive to emails, easy to schedule with, and personable. I did both a hair and make up trial which was helpful to figure out what I liked but ultimately wasn't even needed because everything stayed just where it should. My make up lasted all day (even with a wedding day that called for rain) and so did my hair. I would highly recommend the Knick for your big day and for anything else! I've used them for waxing, spray tans, hair cuts/color. The service has always never disappointed. Book with these ladies!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Knick Salon & Spa 11
    Knick Salon & Spa 12
    Knick Salon & Spa 13
    Knick Salon & Spa 14

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Kathryn, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your special day and for your kind words. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you and your wedding party were happy with your services. Everyone looked absolutely flawless and thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. Hope to see you back soon.

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Kate and her team were great! I will share some professional pictures when we have them (haven't received them yet!)

Sent on 12/08/2017

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Nicole, thank you so much for your feedback and for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. We really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party and helping everyone look their absolute best. We look forward to seeing at the Knick Salon and Spa in the future and on behalf of all of us here we want to wish you Happy Holidays!

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved using The Knick Salon for our day of Wedding hair and make-up! I did a hair trial prior to my wedding date just to get style ideas! All the ladies that helped us were fantastic!!!!! They invited us in and let us take over and spread out in their waiting area. My bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and others all loved the styles they received from the stylists. I had a few bridesmaids that got airbrush make-up and a few that had regular. Everyone looked so AMAZING!!!! Scheduling and getting in contact with the salon was easy and they were always very polite! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

I loved my hair, makeup and nails! My bridesmaids and I had so much fun together getting pampered on my special day!! I did not pay for my services because it was a gift from my bridesmaids, so I do not have a cost to list.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Knick Salon & Spa 15
    Knick Salon & Spa 16

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2017

We had a great experience! Our group included myself, my mother, mother-in-law and 5 bridesmaids. The staff were wonderful and did a great job! The price was on the lower end for the area and everyone was very happy with their hair. They also opened up early to make sure everyone was ready for our earily ceremony. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Knick Salon & Spa 17

Mari · Married on 08/05/2017

I loved all the staff who helped out for my wedding day! They were so easy to work with and did a beyond amazing job making everyone look stunning. Everyone’s hair and makeup was natural yet elegant- I received so many compliments and felt very relaxed leading up to the big day knowing since their staff was so down to Earth and flexible.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Mari, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your party and we appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day. If possible, we would love to ask for a few professional pictures from your Wedding.
    On behalf of all of us at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to wish you a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Alicia · Married on 09/17/2016

The Knick Salon was great to work with and very responsive. My bridesmaids and I had our makeup and hair done and it was all stunning!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Alicia, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future.
    Happy Holidays!
    PS. We would really appreciate if you can send us a few professional pictures of you and your bridal party so that we may use them for our portfolio.
    Thank you in advance.

Maria · Married on 09/03/2016

I could not have asked for a better team to work with than the ladies from the Knick Salon and Spa for my wedding hair and makeup. They were so accommodating and helpful, super professional and did an absolutely amazing job. All of my bridesmaids were impressed with how efficient and skilled they were, and it so nice that they were will to travel to our hotel so we could get ready in our hotel room all together. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Maria, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future. Happy Holidays!
    PS. If possible, can you please send us a few professional pictures of you and your bridal party, so we may use them for our portfolio. Thank you in advance for your time.

Samantha · Married on 07/23/2016

The Knick did a great job being flexible with our scheduling and making sure everyone was taken care of for our wedding hair and makeup. All of the stylists were very talented and made for a relaxing start to our day.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Samantha, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future. Happy Holidays!

Casey · Married on 07/22/2016

Everyone was friendly, fun and did a fabulous job! Thanks!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

My wedding party and I had a fabulous time getting our hair and makeup done at the Knick Salon and Spa! My bridal hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful! Deanna was amazing! She worked with me throughout the planning process to make sure my hair was exactly what I wanted! The entire staff was so helpful and friendly, making the morning of my wedding very relaxing! Thank you all again!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Courtney, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future. Happy Holidays!

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

I would highly recommend the Knick Salon and Spa for hair and makeup for wedding parties! My mom, bridesmaids, and I had a great experience and loved our hair and makeup! The staff were very friendly and made sure all our needs were met! We were able to bring food and drinks in which not a lot of places allow. We also had the entire salon to ourselves! Thanks again for helping my wedding day prep go so smooth!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Alisha · Married on 06/11/2016

My experience with the Knick Salon and Spa has been great. The owner, Kira, was extremely helpful, responsive and accommodating through the scheduling process for our hair and makeup trials, nail appointments and day-of services. Kate did an amazing job with my bridal hairstyle - I will continue to go to her for haircuts and future services. Sabrina's makeup skills are top-notch. Both looked amazing and myself, moms and bridal party received many compliments. Everything from the services, the staff and the atmosphere was perfect. I would most definitely recommend the Knick Salon and Spa for wedding and related services.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Keri Elizabeth · Married on 11/07/2015

Amazing hair and make up services provided for my wedding on 11/07/15. The stylist team travelled to our room at the Pfister and provided the services in suite, making everything easy and smoothly run.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Keri Elizabeth, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future. Happy Holidays! I would truly appreciate if you can share any professional pictures with us. Thank you in advance.

Catherine · Married on 10/16/2015

Our large group basically took over the salon the morning of my wedding and all of the ladies of The Knick Salon took good care of us. They let you bring in food/drinks and are very friendly. Reasonable pricing. I had a good time during both my trials and the day of the wedding - the stylists were confident and I had no nerves at all. They also went above and beyond my hair and make-up needs - my pedicure got messed up (had it done at a different salon the previous night) and they provided me with nail polish to fix it that morning for no charge! Communication was always prompt and the owner of the salon was professional and flexible with scheduling. Highly recommend Erin (makeup artist) and Deanna (hair stylist). Thank you for helping my whole bridal party look beautiful!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Catherine, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future. Happy Holidays! If you are able to provide any professional images from your Wedding, we would really appreciate it.

Allison · Married on 05/24/2015

I don't know why I took so long to write a review, but better late than never...Alyssa, Deanna, and the whole team at the Knick Salon were absolutely amazing! My whole experience with them was top notch, from booking the date to my makeup/hair trials to the big day. Alyssa was the contact I spoke with to book as well as my amazing makeup artist, and she did such a beautiful job on me as well as my bridesmaids. Everyone looked stunning! Angela did my hair trial and Deanna was my hair stylist on the day, and both were fabulous. Deanna (and Angela) did exactly what I asked for. All of my ladies loved their stylists, and like I said they all looked stunning. Besides doing a marvelous job in beautifying us, they made us feel super comfortable in the salon, allowing us to bring snacks and bump some Beyonce. It was the perfect start to a perfect day! I would hands down recommend this salon to anyone looking to look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Tiffany · Married on 11/15/2014

The knick staff was amazing! Got my bridesmaids and myself ready well before the event and even managed to fit in three manicures the day of! Great team!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Tiffany, thank you so much for your review. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Knick Salon and Spa we want to extend our sincere congratulations on your recent marriage and to wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and love. Thank you for making us a part of this important day in your life. We look forward to be of service in the future. Happy Holidays!

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

The Knick provided on-site hair styling for my bridal party and myself and I couldn't have been happier. The stylists were fun, talented, and we loved our hair!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Lacey · Married on 10/11/2014

The girls were awesome. They traveled to an on site location for our hair and makeup. They put me at ease on such an important day

Sent on 11/04/2014

Knick Salon & Spa's reply:

Dear Lacey, thank you so much for your feedback and thank you for making us a part of this very special day in your life! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband!