Knauss Photography Reviews

12 | Cedar Springs, MI

12 Reviews for Knauss Photography

Laurie · Married on 11/01/2017

Knauss photography took my daughters senior photos and did an awesome job. Highly recommend Knauss Photography

Sent on 12/01/2017

Sadie · Married on 08/12/2017

We are both extremely satisfied with our photos. We had both our engagement and our wedding photos done with them. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kimberly · Married on 04/25/2017

Knauss Photography took our anniversary pictures and we couldn't be happier! Very flexible with our crazy schedules and the picture quality was fantastic!! Highly recommend Knauss Photography and will definitely use in the future! Thank you Ben and Laurie!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Pamela · Married on 01/01/2017

Great people to work with professional and friendly. We couldn't be happier with our photos and experience!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

Great experience with Knauss photography! Photos were what I'd hoped for and more. They were able to accommodate last minute booking, and I can't thank them enough for that alone! We are 100% satisfied with the whole experience!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/14/2016

Myself and my wife are more then satisfied with the photos we got done, both our engagement and wedding photos. They were able to catch moments that I will never be able to catch again with myself and my godmother. We are most definitely waiting on when they start doin family photos.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Staci · Married on 10/24/2015

Knauss photography did an amazing job with pictures! He is very detailed oriented, and is great at making sure your also having a great time whike getting pictures done. He knows his job very well! I highly recommend using him for all your photography needs! Amazing job Ben thank you so much for the amazing pictures I have to look back at for years to come!

LeeAnn · Married on 08/22/2015

Very fun to work with and open to different locations for engagement shoot. My husband and I were very pleased with how our pictures turned out! Highly recommend.

Rebecca · Married on 05/15/2015

I was honored to have Knauss Photography do my engagement and wedding photos in May of 2015. With our engagement shoot, they were extremely helpful, traveling to a location closer to my husband and I. Very detailed oriented to the point of laying out in the snow just to get that "perfect shot." It was quite frigid that day and they were extremely helpful and understanding (and quick! Which was beyond helpful in Michigan winter!). At our wedding they were respectful and kind towards all of our guests and blended in perfectly, not invasive as some wedding photographers can be. I loved the images they captured, and the memories I'll have from the happiest day of my life. They're beyond reasonable and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer for their event!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Knauss photography was the easiest and best choice of our wedding planning decisions. The responsiveness and professionalism of the head photographer and owner Ben was above and beyond what I had anticipated.

Knauss photography started exceeding our expectations with our engagement photos. The photos came out beautifully - Ben gave us the perfect instruction on all of the posing so we didn't look stiff and uncomfortable (we hadn't taken professional photos before and I was nervous). I actually feel as though we walked away with tips that has made me more photogenic! - and they helped prepare us for the long day of photographing the wedding.

Knauss photography answered all of our questions, and the level of professionalism was outstanding. They prompted me to think of things I hadn't considered like for the wedding day- they took the perfect amount of candid photos of my wedding guests, as well as the more formal couples and wedding party photos.

Knauss photography was outstanding. They had my completed photos to me mere weeks after the event (Ben even did special editing for me which was done masterfully). The quality and the value I wouldn't expect to find anywhere else, they were just a joy to have capture the most important day of our lives. I will be going to Knauss photography again for family photos and any big events I need photographed.

I highly suggest Knauss photography to anyone who is look for an amazing photography team that will treat you as their number one priority and take care of all of your events needs.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

3.2
      2.0
      3.0
      3.5
      3.0

Very friendly and cost effective!

Sent on 12/05/2017