KMK Photo and Imaging Reviews

KMK Photo and Imaging 7
  • KAROLYN

KAROLYN · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Intimate Perfection

Working with Kevin has been nothing but perfection. He was highly recommended by both the venue and our caterer. Due to the size of our wedding and reception, he was able to do the job by himself, without the need of his wife. This allowed us to really get to know him, and it allowed my husband and I to feel very comfortable and at ease with him. There was great communication before and after the wedding. There was a bit of a snafu on both of our parts when it was time to get the pictures, but he was right on with a solution and immediate fix. We could not be happier with our experience with him, the pictures, and the quality of service. Many have asked us for his information upon seeing his quality of work, and how he was among our guests. So happy we selected him.

KMK Photo and Imaging 8
    KMK Photo and Imaging 20
    KMK Photo and Imaging 21

Gina · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing team!

Kevin and Heather are the perfect husband and wife team! Super fast email responses, and so nice! Captured so many beautiful pictures!!

• Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 07/27/2018

“your love is palpable in those pictures” - Amazing

Kevin and Heather did our engagement photos, made our save-the date magnets and did an amazing job at our wedding. Prior to the ceremony Heather took photos of myself getting ready and the bridesmaids while Kevin was at another location taking pictures of the groom and groomsmen. It worked out great! They were very professional, accommodating, patient, and went above and beyond to make our day as perfect and stress free as possible. They listened to those special poses and moments we were hoping to capture and they made sure they captured them. I cannot thank them enough for putting into pictures the joy, excitement, and love we felt on our wedding day. When one of my friends saw our pictures, she said, “your love is palpable in those pictures”, I am so grateful they were able to encapsulate that.

KMK Photo and Imaging 22
    KMK Photo and Imaging 23
    KMK Photo and Imaging 24
    KMK Photo and Imaging 25
    KMK Photo and Imaging 26

Kelci · Married on 08/07/2017

Kevin & Heather are AMAZING, and that is an understatement. My husband and I had SO many pictures to look through, they caught all of the can-did moments, shot everything we anticipated, plus some. From start to finish, we completely were in awe of the professionalism and personalism Kevin & Heather exhibited. NOT ONLY did we have over 1,000 pictures, WE WOKE UP to teasers the NEXT morning. Their turn around, time-line, and PICTURES ARE ONE OF A KIND.

I strongly suggest if you want to remember every moment, detail, and smile of your wedding day or special event, GO WITH KMK Photo and Imaging!

5 stars!

Divine · Married on 08/05/2017

Kevin and Heather are both amazing. They were very accommodating, and our pictures are amazing! They are so personable and we got multiple compliments from our wedding guests not just on our photos but how interactive they were to make sure they got every shot! We love them and would not change anything about our experience!

Jocelyn · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I had the joy of working with Kevin and his wife for our recent wedding. They are very responsive to all questions and offer a good mix of ideas while still allowing the couple to have their style shine through. Excellent value, have delivered everything that was promised on time.Receiving teasers the same night as the wedding was very special for us. They were even able to accommodate us moving our ceremony up 1 year and changing the location by 3 hours. We love their photography. and would highly recommend them to anyone planning their day.

Alexandrea · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot say enough words or express how amazing this team is. Kevin and his wife were the most professional, sincere, and generous photographers I have ever encountered. They photographed my May wedding and from my first encounter to my last...I was in awe at the professionalism they displayed. Not many photographers will be by your side 24/7, taking engagement photos for hours or send you a super cute package with your flash drive and discs...BUT this team did!! WOW! Amazing photos were taken and I will forever remember this team and recommend them to anyone I encounter. And for the price...you can't believe it. For under $1000 we got hours of photos, a super cute flash drive and 4 discs with our photos as well and an engagement session! I had gotten other photographer quotes in the $3000-5000 range for the same packages...nuts. We got QUALITY photos and good quality people. You will not be disappointed with them! Thanks guys !

Alexandrea & Michael
    May 6, 2017

KMK Photo and Imaging 27

Jason · Married on 10/08/2016

Kevin and his wife Heather do an excellent job of photographing the Wedding day. I know the advantage of having a female photographer for the women getting ready was a real bonus. The fact that throughout the day, both would take pictures, so you had different angles, and redundancies if something were to happen. Their ability to pull in light, make the most out of the environment they are working in, their soft mannerism to get everyone focused, and their willingness to listen to suggestions and the wants/needs of us (i.e what the bride wants) was excellent. You feel comfortable around them, like you have known them for years. Jason and Becky Herbst

I met Kevin and Heather at the Livingston County Bridal Show. They have been a pleasure to work with. They did both our Engagement photos and our Wedding. We had such a wonderful experience with them on the day of our wedding. They spent the whole day with us and captured all of the special moments. I was so impressed to receive a bunch of teasers from our wedding day the very next day! We look forward to work with them again for other special occasions! -Megan & Jeff Dexter

Melinda · Married on 07/16/2016

Kevin is very accommodating. He is willing to do whatever you want to get a stunning picture. He has a very good eye for the exceptional shots. He is also very non obtrusive. You hardly notice he is there, yet he manages to capture all the moments perfectly.

Matthew · Married on 08/29/2015

KMK photo was an amazing photography company to deal with. They captured amazing photos of our special day and were wonderful to deal with. We have recommended them to friends and will continue to do so. FIVE STARS

Brittney · Married on 08/01/2015

KMK did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. He was very accommodating to our budget, our schedule, and our photo requests. He even surprised us by bringing an extra photographer to capture the scenery of our sunset ceremony.
    We would hire him again, and I have already recommended him to a friend.

• MK

Marykay · Married on 10/25/2014

Highly recommended company. Amazing customer service and quality. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your photo sessions. Our engagement photo sessions were perfect. They also did our wedding and many other events I have attended. They make you feel like you are special and focus on your special day. Thank you for everything. Looking forward to making future memories with your company.

Robert · Married on 09/27/2014

As a Wedding DJ I had the great privilege to work with Kevin and his team at two events. Both times he and his team were consummate professionals and I observed them continually working to get great shots. They have many creative ideas and the finished products show the results. If you want photographer that has a great personality, is easy to work with, and delivers results, then Kevin and his team are the clear choice.

Sincerely,

Bob Powell

Tracy · Married on 07/04/2014

Absolutely amazing! The pictures were beautiful and caught all the right moments. Kevin has a great eye, and also did excellent editing work, cropping and color detailing. Highly recommended!

Dawn · Married on 10/26/2013

Amazing! Friendly and extremely outgoing. Incredibly creative and just an overall joy to work with.

Meghan · Married on 10/26/2013

KMK Photo and Imaging provided exceptional service for our wedding. Not only were they available for all possible important and memorable moments but they captured them with creativity and flare. I recommend them to anyone for not only weddings but any meaningful moment in their lives.

Kirstin · Married on 08/27/2017

4.2

We loved working with Kevin and Heather! From the engagement session to our wedding day they were friendly and flexible. They helped re-create some Pinterest pictures I found (which isn't easy!) and accomdated any and all other requests we had along the way!

Angelle · Married on 07/28/2018

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

Very nice couple. They work together well as husband an wife. They took nice photos but did not love everything.