KM Russell Photography Reviews

32 Reviews for KM Russell Photography

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2018

10/14/18 Downtown Lexington Wedding

Keith and Melissa sure know how to work their magic! We are so happy with the results. The pictures and moments they created are just magical. The day and photo shoot flowed so naturally with them. We didn't have a videographer so it's so nice to look back on the pictures and see all of our special moments captured. It brings us right back to the day! We cannot stop looking at our gallery. They do such a great job at putting you at ease and making you feel special all at the same time! I'm so happy we chose KM Russell for our wedding day!

Aimee · Married on 09/08/2018

Keith and Melissa blew us away with both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures! We are absolutely in love with our pictures and will treasure them forever! They were amazing to work with, and made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera!

Katie · Married on 10/08/2017

Loved them! They made everything look gorgeous, even on a rainy wedding day! Highly recommend the money value is worth it! Pictures came super fast. They were super responsive and knew a ton of poses for us to do.

Beth · Married on 09/23/2017

Melissa and Keith were very easy to get along with and were always quick to respond with any questions. Our wedding was in a small town and I never expected to find someone willing to travel and help us on that day. We got our pictures back very quickly and they're amazing! We are so happy we went with them to capture our wedding.

Makenna · Married on 08/12/2017

These photographers are nothing less than stellar. From being flexible on a crazy wedding day, to providing support and help throughout the whole wedding planning process! Keith and Melissa are professional, but they know how to have fun. They take their time to get the best shots, and you will not be disappointed.

Grace · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot recommend these two enough. Such a pleasure to work with but beyond that, they were an incredibly fun addition to our wedding day! Our final pictures just came in and we are beyond pleased. I am so thankful we found them!

Em · Married on 06/23/2017

Melissa and Keith are wonderful! They both are extremely nice and are very professional! If you have a certain post/photo you want they make sure it looks fantastic! Much thanks for making our engagement and wedding photo redo perfect!

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2017

Keith and Melissa were very easy to work with and did an excellent job capturing our wedding! We love our pictures!!

• AlmostMrsAndrews

Celli · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely love Melissa and Keith! The pictures they took were from a storybook and were utterly amazing. Top it off with a fair price and pure professionalism ! They were wonderful!!

Megan · Married on 05/21/2017

Keith and Melissa were the perfect match for our adaptable, super chill, and fun loving bridal party and guests. We have been so impressed with how they were able to capture the spirit of our day together. We have had such great reactions to the shots they took. The fact they are a husband/wife team makes the whole experience that much more fun, and super great for little things like first look to get multiple angles of the same thing. Truly a fantastic couple and it really shows that they love capturing special moments in the most memorable of ways. We are from out of state but would recommend them to anyone in the Kentucky area. They have done several shoots at Buffalo Trace, our venue, and were very familiar with the lighting in certain areas, gardens in others, etc. Highly recommend!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 04/29/2017

I was blown away by these two! I added a budoir shoot onto my package and I am so glad I did. The photos they take seem to capture the moment just right. You can see them working together to map out lighting, composition, background, etc. They are never short on ideas but encouraged me to explore my own. If you're still unsure, follow their Instagram!

Charles · Married on 03/21/2017

After a false start with another WeddingWire photographer over some absurd contract terms & conditions, a friend told us we should consider KM Russell and we are so thankful they did. Keith & Melissa were such a pleasure to work with. They were so flexible, while at the same time knowing what we would want even before we knew. We are now approaching two months after the wedding and just yesterday going through the pictures with my daughter we were so pleased at how well the day was captured. They both worked in almost a stealth mode during the ceremony with almost non-existent presence while capturing the heart of every moment. And the quality of the finished product is second to none. I would wholeheartedly endorse and recommend them for your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to capture your memories.

Kayla · Married on 10/22/2016

Melissa and Keith were so amazing to work with! They were flexible with timing and location changes. They were patient with taking pictures of our families. They were knowledgeable about our venue and took amazing shots!
    So happy with how our photos turned out!

Paige · Married on 10/21/2016

I cannot say enough kind words about Melissa and Keith!! They were an absolute pleasure to work with and made our wedding so much fun! They helped our groomsmen get their corsages on and just helped in general with everything! Our pictures are gorgeous! Definitely worth every penny!!! Thank you all!

Chris · Married on 10/01/2016

The Russell's were absolutely fantastic all around. One of the nicest people to work with who know what you want before you do. The pictures have turn out better than we could ever imagine and they helped preserve the best day of our lives. Thank you so much for everything and we will be recommending you to anyone that needs photography in the future.

I had such a wonderful experience with kmrussell photography. Melissa and Keith will do everything they can to capture every important moment of the day and also any extra pictures you want as well. They are great with communication and will get back to you with any questions or concern you may have. They made my wedding experience a much more enjoyable one and I now have beautiful pictures to hold onto forever thanks to them!

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

KM Russell Photography is excellent! This pair of photographers is amazing!! They get everything that you want and even things that you don't think about. They captured so many moments on my wedding day that I absolutely treasure, several of which were snapshots of candid moments when I didn't even know they were around. They are able to get photos without being imposing and are also great at posing people for family or personal photos! We had two big group photos (30+ people) that were such a breeze with Melissa and Keiths' help.
    We also got our engagement photos done with Keith and Melissa and were overjoyed with the quality photos we received. I really cannot say enough good things about these professional photographers!

Heather · Married on 07/18/2016

Phenomenal wedding photographer. They captured the moment beautifully that will always be cherished.

Melissa and Keith are top notch! All of their photographs turned out perfectly. They never cease to amaze me. Will always, always go back to them.

Keith and Melissa are seriously the best! They know how to capture every detail perfect, even the small ones! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! -Katie

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

I was very pleased with the professionalism of Kmrussell Photography. They were willing to answer any questions, were punctual, and flexible. A very sweet couple! Of course, the pictures were beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone! I will come back for any photos I'll need!

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2016

We have used KM Russell for all of our family pics, our engagment and booked for our upcoming wedding! ,very professional and I recommend them to anyone!

Kimberly · Married on 05/14/2016

I highly recommend KM Russell Photography, they were super nice and very talented!

WONDERFUL PHOTOS! You will NOT be disappointed with them.

Melanie · Married on 09/27/2015

Melissa and her husband did an excellent job capturing my wedding on film.She's very nice and easy to work with.I highly recommend her for anyone needing a photographer.