KM Audio Visual Reviews

31 | Emeryville, CA

31 Reviews for KM Audio Visual

Tammi · Married on 03/01/2019

Exceptional

KM Audio Visual made our special day perfect!! Everyone love the photo booth and said it was the height of the event. I was even able to pick my song for my second entrance. Thanks sooo much KM Audio Visual

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Cathryn

Cathryn · Married on 11/25/2018

We Love KM Audio Visual!

Marcus REALLY showed up and showed out! We used him for our photobooth, DJing and monogram. The photobooth line was long all night long.. Everyone loved the monogram and listed it as one of the top two attractions for the evening... Marcus had wireless mics for our ceremony that really added a nice personal and professional touch. He was on point and on time w/ the music and to top it off, he even attended our rehearsal the day before to make certain everything ran well.. We humbly appreciate you Marcus and staff! Thanks soooooooooooo much!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Candyse V · event on 06/23/2018

Marcus, you are very professional and very customer service oriented. Your service was outstanding. The quality was great. We would happily use your service in a "Heartbeat" THANK YOU on a job WELL DONE! San Pablo Avenue Church of Christ truly appreciates you. Candyse V Jenkins Church Secretary

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jarret · Married on 06/17/2017

Did an absolute amazing job at our wedding. Music was perfect for guests of all ages, and lighting made the venue look even more amazing. I would recommend to anyone looking for a professional DJ with all equipment and amenities to really take your event to the next level.

Best in the bay!!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Estacia · Married on 02/24/2017

Marcus is outstanding! He's very perfesssional and was always on top of things. I used his. Dj, lighting, and photo booth services and they were all a hit! It was worth every penny!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Tomalicia · Married on 10/08/2016

KM Audio Visual was a pleasure to work with. They made our wedding come to life and provided everything we asked for as promised. The quality of service exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Peggy · Married on 08/13/2016

I had wanted the lighted Monogram from the first day of planning my Vow Renewal, but went back and forth about scheduling it and actually committing to it. So being late in the planning I finally decided I wanted it for sure. Marcus/KM came highly recommended by a family member. When I called we spoke about what I wanted and the timeline in which I needed it done and with it being only two weeks away Marcus handled the news very calmly and professionally. After getting all the details of where, when and what was needed he gave me an over the phone quote (one that beat others I found). Within 24 hours I received a template of my design that was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. I also received an electronic version of an invoice for the deposit (half of the total price) which was from a program that was very user friendly. I was able to pay the deposit within minutes and received payment confirmation immediately. A couple days before my Vow renewal Marcus called and made sure everything was in order and confirmed/scheduled the time for him to set up. Then again the day of I received another courtesy call advising me he was on his way to set up. Once he set up I received a text message with a picture of the finished product which happened to be right behind mine and my husbands table and it almost brought me to tears it was so beautiful. Marcus made everything so easy for me and with all the pressures of planning an event like this it can be very intense. He was professional, kind and helpful in everything he did. I know the rating above is a 5 star but he gets a perfect 10 in my book.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/24/2016

I was impressed with the quality of service and professionalism of KM Audio Visual. They asked the right questions and kept me on top of things. We hired them to DJ our wedding, but also received other services monogram gobo, up-lighting and pin-spot for cake. So happy we decided to go with them for additional services. The pin-spot for our cake made it look like a touch of heaven. Our cake was gorgeous, but the pin-spot lighting was the icing on the cake. Planning a wedding is challenging, but I appreciated their patience and execution for wedding and reception. Thanks again KM Audio Visual

Sent on 09/13/2016

DJ Marcus is the best in the Bay!

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • DeAnna

DeAnna · event on 02/19/2016

Just had our 10th Wedding Anniversary Party and we used K&M for their Photo Booth and lighting for our cake. Marcus was there on time and ready to go just like any other time I have used him for other things in the past. He has always been the professional and that will always be my expectation of him because of his continued integrity. My guests had a good time and so did my husband and I. I will definitely continue to use him for future events.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Kassondra · Married on 11/13/2015

The lighting, music and photo booth were amazing!! If you don't hire KM Audio Visuals for your event you are missing out.

The professionalism odd this company is outstanding!!. My daddy would have not been the same workout them.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Adrienne · event on 11/06/2015

I messaged Marcus for a last minute photobooth and he was very efficient in sending over a contract and invoice. Showed up early to set up and once he was set up it was so much fun! Everyone had a blast. Great variety of props also. His photobooth was a great addition to the party and I would definitely use him again! The thumb drive was an added bonus also!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kaley · Married on 10/03/2015

KM Audio Visual is the best hands down! Our Dj was Marcus and he is very professional. He helped my husband and I with any questions throughout the wedding planning. The photo booth was a hit! The lights and monogram were extremely beautiful. Everyone enjoyed themselves and can not stop talking about how much fun they had. He knew just what songs to play that would get everyone on the floor. He also played music for the ceremony and provided cordless microphones for my husband and I. You will not regret choosing KM Audio Visual for your event.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Nenatte · Married on 09/09/2015

Always efficient and professional. Marcus is a team player and leader. We have used his services for the last 4 years.

Sent on 09/21/2015

MELANIE · Married on 08/22/2015

KM Audio Visual knows exactly how to get the party started! Our DJ Marcus was so professional and kind. The lighting for our wedding was beautiful! The photo booth was just amazing! All of the pictures that we received on our flash drive were so clear it was remarkable. Marcus the DJ is definitely a crowd pleaser! He played all the right music and kept the party going! I have absolutely no complaints! I will definitely be using their services again! Please check them out!

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/19/2015

DJ Marcus is awesome! Marcus is very professional and responsive. I believe I used all of the services that he offers (DJ, enhanced lighting, microphones, floor monogram, and photo booth). The music was great, the monogram was beautiful, the enhanced lighting increased the beauty of the room, and the photo booth was a hit was all my guests.
    Marcus stayed in touch with me during the duration of the planning stages of my wedding. He always followed up with me on action items. Even when I didn’t have songs decided on, he took care of it and picked a couple of songs for me. He also provided suggestions and gave input. He also took the time to come to the wedding rehearsal. He was awesome. He worked well with my coordinators. I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would definitely recommend Marcus and I would definitely use him in the future. Marcus helped make my day amazing.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Kisha · Married on 05/03/2015

Our wedding was on May 3rd 2015 and I can't say enough about Marcus Ringgold the owner and operator of KM audio visual. he did a fantastic job and gave our wedding an amazing look and sound.He even surprised us with a custom floor monogram with our names. He had everyone on the dance floor dancing all night long.He even had my 81 year old mother on the dance floor! If you want peace of mind definitely go with KM Audio Visual they are fantastic!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Charlene · event on 05/01/2015

Dj Marcus has always been my go to DJ for any event that I've had for the past 23 years. He has always had a way of "feeling the crowd", to display music selections that's very appropriate. My Mother's 70th birthday party was no exception. We all were very please. My mother especially commented on the low / mellow volume which was perfect for the diverse taste of the guest that were in attendance. Job well done!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

janice · Married on 12/27/2014

Was very reasonable, very business oriented, well recommend him in the future to people I know , as well as for myself. Service was excellent.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Kameelah · Married on 09/06/2014

Me and my Husband loved everything about our DJ he played all the music that we asked him to and he kept the reception live all night. We will definitely be contacting him again to do our next big event. If u need a DJ he is definitely the one for you!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/22/2014

DJ Marcus was awesome, very professional. He has all the to latest technology and made my wedding event spectacular. He was very helpful in giving us additional ideas and filling in any gray areas. Great DJ!

Sent on 11/02/2014

April · Married on 01/19/2014

Thanks for helping to make our day extra special!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Charles · event on 12/31/2013

They provided sound and DJ services for our New Years Eve Event. The company was easy to work with and very professional. I definitely recommend them and will use them again for events.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Shawyn · Married on 05/19/2013

We were very pleased with the services we received for our wedding reception. We recommended them to our friends and they also used them for their reception. Excellent service all around!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Sarai · Married on 02/18/2013

He was very thorough and detailed. There were things I hadn't even considered that I needed and he helped my husband and I figure out EXACTLY what was necessary to make our special day go off without a hitch. Loved working with him!

Sent on 11/02/2014