Klodt Photography Reviews

48 | Canton, OH

48 Reviews for Klodt Photography

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Jessica was great to work with and makes sure she gets every photograph in on your wedding day! Her assistant was fantastic and the photographs are spectacular!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Madelyne · Married on 06/10/2017

Should've done this way sooner! She was the absolute best photographer we could have asked for on our wedding day! The photos were absolutely breathtaking! Absolutely the best!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I got engaged and decided on a short engagement. He popped the question in May and we planned our wedding for the end of October. That was a short time to get everything put together. Of course finding a great photographer is hard to come across on a normal time line, but with roughly 4 months to nail everything down..it was a time crunch! Then I was given a miracle, Jessica (Klodt Photography) ! I was given her card and our prayers had been answered! She was amazing through the journey to the 'I Do' day. Jessica and her assistant were so kind and genuine. The photos were so beautiful that my husband and I had a REALLY hard time choosing what to order. Thankfully there are many packages/choices to purchase, that are 'right on the money'. We can't thank Klodt Photography enough for being there to capture our special day! ????? 5 out of 5 stars

Sent on 12/01/2016

Chloe · Married on 10/15/2016

We have Jessica booked for our wedding! She has already done our engagment photos and we love them! She was super flexible and worked around the rainy December weather to make sure we were able to take the outdoor photos we wanted.

She had our images to us within a week and really made us feel comfortable infront of the camera! I cannot wait for her to take our wedding photos :)

Sent on 01/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Jessica and Lydia did an amazing job at our wedding. They were so prepared and kept everything going so we could get all the images we wanted. They were both so much fun to be around on our wedding day and they felt like friends being by your side helping you with every step of the day. The photos they took of our wedding shows everything from start to finish and even those who were unable to attend our wedding saw the images and told us the photographers were great and just looking at the images made them feel like they were part of the big day.

Thank you so much for everything! We love your work and recommend you to everyone who wants the best photographers to an important day

Sent on 12/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2016

Jessica is very easy to work with, super nice & professional!
    I LOVE my wedding photos & she got them to me so quickly!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jessica and Lydia were very fun to work with! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. Jessica was very flexible and worked with me to be within my budget. Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Devon · Married on 07/23/2016

Jessica is a very talented photographer and she went above and beyond to make our day special. Her expert advice and support ensured that our day would be a success!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Katie · Married on 07/02/2016

Jessica was an awesome photographer! She was easy to get ahold of and offered flexibility when meeting. I couldn't have asked for better pictures that captured the special moments.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

I have nothing but positive things to say about Jessica and Lydia! I hired Jessica after my first photographer cancelled and from the very first communication, Jessica was prompt to respond and answered all of my questions. She met with us a couple of times prior to the wedding to make sure she understood what we wanted in our photos. She even took some time getting to know us personally so that she could add some of our personalities into the photos. Jessica and Lydia were on time, professional, and courteous on wedding day, and they had a way of being everywhere they needed to be. We got shots and images of everything. They were organized and had family members lined up and ready to go so that we could move through each picture. The final results were great, and we are so happy with our photos. I would absolutely recommend Jessica to anyone looking for a reliable wedding photographer!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2016

Yes, I would recommend Jessica to any couple looking for wedding/engagement photographer. Very professional, nice, patient and flexible. It is clear that she really cares about the job she does for her clients.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Marissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Jessica is very organized, and thanks to get the whole day ran so smoothly!!!!! She put you at ease when photographing, her personality shines. She is very professional, and really has a passion for her work. The final product was beautiful. She captured every special moment, she thinks of literally everything!!!! The best photographer around!!!!!!!!! I'm so thankful she was apart of my day!!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2015

Jessica was a wonderful photographer and we are very glad to have had her shoot our engagement session and our wedding. The photos are amazing, the turn-around time was great, and she was very accommodating to our weird schedules for our engagement shoot. She was fun to talk to and made us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and our wedding (we are both relatively shy and nervous people). Her associate was also a very nice person and went above and beyond the call of duty by helping everyone with their overly-complicated boutonnieres.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

Jessica was the photographer at our wedding and am so thrilled with the work she did. Before our wedding she took our engagement photos and used them to make a guest book for people to sign at our wedding. She made Audi and I feel comfortable the entire time and knew all the best places to take photos. Jessica is very creative and wonderful to work with, she even gave us a usb with all the photos on it. I will definitely recommend using her to photograph your special day!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Laurie · Married on 10/03/2015

We used Jessica for our wedding last month and are completely blown away with how beautiful and perfect our photos turned out! She and her assistant were on time, organized, and so much fun to be around all day. She's very flexible, creative, responsive, and not pushy. We loved working with her and would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2015

We don't live in the same town we got married, and Jess was very willing to make meeting with her and our engagement session work for our schedule. Jess was also a great resource for helping me make a timeline, because I didn't really know what I was doing. At the wedding Jess and Lydia were great at keeping everything on schedule, and working with my family, who is not always the easiest to direct. She was great putting our layouts together for our albums and I'm excited to see how they turn out!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jessica is amazing. I am super picky when it comes to photographs, as it has always been a passion of mine. My husband and I loved Jessica from the start. She is really personable, and really made me feel comfortable. I can often be awkward in photos, but she made us so comfortable that all of our pictures were fantastic. She helped us coordinate outfits for our engagements, and rolled with it when weather changes forced us to reschedule our session 3 times. Our wedding photos were gorgeous. The best part is that between Jessica and her amazing assistant, they managed to capture every single moment of our day. The wedding day was such a blur of excitement and emotion that afterward I kept saying 'Oh, I hope I took a picture with so and so... or I hope my husband got a picture with this person. When I got my photos, I was thrilled to see that Jessica had quite literally captured everything I wanted. I will also say that the pictures are beyond fantastic. I was nervous because it rained the entire day. I was not sure how our outdoor pictures would turn out. (We lucked out and managed to get outside when it was only sprinkling). They were amazing. You could not tell it was raining unless you knew ahead of time. She even managed to get pictures of us outside at night, when it was actually pouring rain, and they are beautiful. She also completely rolled with it when I told her that my wedding had 11 male attendants and 1 female. (It's not easy to pose that many guys in an interesting way... but she did it, and it was perfect!) My husband and I are already trying to think of more things we can have Jessica photograph for us. If she is in your area, you should absolutely check her out. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

Jessica did an amazing job capturing our wedding day and we highly recommend her photography services to all couples looking for a quality photographer for their wedding. Her creativity and ability to capture stunning pictures when being given any environment makes her stand out from the rest. We also appreciated that she and her assistant were willing to work with us the entire day of our wedding and choose multiple locations to have our pictures taken which added to the variety of our photos. Her professionalism and attention to detail throughout our wedding planning speaks volumes as she had our final professionally edited pictures (over 1,200) sent to us within just a few short weeks of our wedding. We are so pleased with our wedding album and mothers albums, we love getting to show off our photos as they will definitely be a keepsake for many years to come!
    Lauren and Brian Mogus - 9/6/15

Sent on 01/30/2016

Jessica was extremely helpful and even gave me advice on other vendors she had worked with before for our wedding. The schedule she made for our wedding really helped the day go perfectly and smoothly. Most importantly our photos turned out AMAZING and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Kara · Married on 07/04/2015

Jessica was absolutely amazing from the consultation phone call to the end of our wedding day! She was easy to contact, easy to work with, had great ideas, and all of our pictures turned out wonderfully!! We couldn't have been happier with the service Jessica provided us with, and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!! Thank you, Jessica for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

I would recommend Jessica to anyone!! She took wonderful pictures and her work is outstanding. Everything was done in such a timely manner and she captured every moment for us to remember our special day.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Absolutely amazing!!! Love all of my pictures and the books they come in!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Sierra · Married on 03/21/2015

Jessica was absolutely awesome! She didn't just take pictures but helped with the flow of our big day and that took a lot of stress off my shoulders! Also, we were extremely pleased with our photos, book, and everything else. The quality was more than I expected! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Cassie · Married on 08/30/2014

Jessica did mine and my husband's engagement and wedding pictures. We couldn't have asked for more professional more beautiful pictures! On our wedding day she made sure everything moved smoothly and was perfect. If we didn't have Jessica and her assistant do our wedding pictures I know for a fact we wouldn't be as happy with the outcome. I never had a single worry if our pictures were going to turn out great because I've seen other wedding/engagement pictures and they are all beautiful. Every couples pictures are different, you never have to worry about having the same looking pictures as someone els. She truly is amazing at what she does. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/11/2014

Jessica and her assistant were so kind and efficient! I love how the pictures turned out. They worked around our schedule on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier with my photos. Thanks Jessica!

Sent on 01/13/2015