Klock Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Brianna
    Brianna Getting married on 10/21/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Klock Entertainment was an amazing choice for DJ. Everyone that I spoke to throughout the entire process was so kind and friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ, Tommy was absolutely amazing. The fact that they send two people to make sure that the music and everything runs smoothly was fantastic! We used them for our ceremony music outside as well as the cocktail hour and reception music. They did an amazing job coordinating with our officiant to know exactly when to start and stop each song for our ceremony. Again, couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding, they were absolutely amazing and worth every penny that was spent.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Getting married on 02/11/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jason with Klock Entertainment was absolutely awesome, big thanks to Tommy Toone and Nick Fortini for keeping the crowd hyped all night!

James and Lauren!
    Morgan Getting married on 11/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We worked with Nick at Klock Entertainment. Both Nick his "mixmaster" were a fabulous component of our wedding reception and they were a joy to work with during the planning. Nick was very attentive, having two meetings with us prior to the evening to get a really good feel for the type of music we were looking for. The online digital planning tool was also easy to use and made the process very easy, especially as we were planning remotely.

They didn't play just a standard mix during the reception and you could tell with the constant stream of people on the dance floor. They hit the target with the vibe we were going for, in order to engage multiple generations. All of the guests kept remarking on how they were actually mixing music and not just playing song after song, which added a great dynamic to the celebration. It was the only wedding I have been to where the guests were chanting for one more song at the end of the evening because no one wanted the dance party to end. It made for the most memorable night.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Edward Z. Married on 09/24/2022

Best dj ever

Doug was AMAZING!!. He was so professional and his transitions went so smoothly. He picked all of the songs correctly and everyone in attendance said he did a great job. I would have him again.
  • Debbie
    Debbie M. Married on 08/27/2022

Wil was the best!

Honestly, Wil M. was the perfect DJ for us! He kept the energy alive, engaged our guests and kept the dance floor filled! He was great at reading the room and matching the vibe. He was exactly what we hoped for! We had a photobooth as well from Klock and the planning process was easy with that. The photobooth was a hit with our guests! The only thing I wish they had done was ask ou preference of why guestbook to use. They supplied one but we had purchased on that we liked better and had hoped to display at home, but they did not use that one. Other than that, everything was perfect with them!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra F. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible female Emcee playing my dream playlist keeping the dance floor hot all night long

I am so thrilled to be writing this review for my friends Jess and Mike who DJ for Klock entertainment and made my wedding EPIC from start to finish. They curated the music from my wedding playlist on spotify and the vibe I was going for from ceremony to cocktail to dinner to party time. They knew exactly when to transition, said all the right things to make the night feel special and get people on the dance floor and they truly created a memorable experience we will never forget. My final memory of the night is the send off they orchestrated and I will have that image in my mind along with their kind words sending us off, for the rest of my life. I couldn't be more thankful and had a wedding even better than what I could've dreamt thanks to this dynamic DJ duo with Klock entertainment. Thank you!!
  • Christian
    Christian W. Married on 07/23/2022

Josh & Klock set it off!

Working with Josh and Klock Ent. was an absolute pleasure and an essential part of our wedding - from our first conversations and planning meeting, Josh was attentive and helped us to organize our ideas into a cohesive structure. Throughout our wedding day he was invaluable in keeping things flowing, helping everyone understand the plan, and he oversaw the entire night with impeccable care. The music was exactly what we’d hoped for, including our must-plays at the perfect moments and weaving them into a mix that kept our guests on their toes all night. We fielded many compliments from them on the music and the vibe! We knew we wanted the highest quality DJ we could find for our wedding, and Josh and Klock Ent. delivered above all our expectations.
    Ginny N. Married on 05/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wil Monestime was the perfect Headliner for my daughter's wedding.

I was very anxious about how my daughter's 'backyard' wedding during a pandemic would go. Would people feel comfortable dancing? What kind of music should we play? How much 'energy' should there be? Before the wedding, Wil came to the bride/grooms house (where the reception was being held) and made sure of the set up. He reviewed their music selection and made them feel very comfortable. Then Wil called me about two weeks before the wedding and calmed all my worries. He reassured me that he would 'read the crowd' and if the vibe was that people didn't feel comfortable, he wouldn't push the celebration-type of music. Needless to say, that was not the case at all. Wil had the perfect amount of energy, played the perfect music and my guests danced the night away. The day of the wedding could not have gone better. Will was perfect in controlling the timeline of events (introductions, toasts, dances, etc) which meant I had nothing to worry about. He set up the perfect amount of 'up-lighting' in the tents to give a magical look.
    So many of my guests came to me after the wedding asking who the DJ was, and I was pleased to say Wil Monestime from Klock Entertainment. I would highly recommend Wil for any event - he was amazing and made my daughter's wedding reception a day she, her husband and our guests will never forget.
    Lauren H. Married on 05/07/2022

Highly recommend Klock!

Klock Entertainment DJ'd our wedding in July 2020 (yes, you read that right, July 2020 during the pandemic). Throughout the entire COVID situation they were very helpful, quick to respond, eager to still make our day the best it could be, and professional. Wil (and Griffin) were very entertaining, involved, and read our guests so well. Everyone has told us it was the most fun they've had at a wedding and they couldn't get off the dance floor. We are so grateful to have chosen Klock to be part of our wedding day. Highly recommend them!
  • Donna
    Donna B. Married on 05/02/2022

Great music

The DJ was wonderful he interacted with the crowd and keep the music going all night. He even hugged the bride before they left. Great group to work with. Would highly recommend them.
    Ryan K. Married on 04/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best day of our lives

Not only did Klock come through on our big day, but none of it would’ve been possible without Wil. We have both been to weddings where the DJ/MC is over the top, to the point that they are almost trying to become the center of attention. On the flip side, we’ve been to weddings that the DJ sat on a chair and played music from their iPhone. Wil is the perfect middle ground. He was the life of the party and kept it going without making the focus on him. I would HIGHLY recommend Wil & the team at Klock for your special day.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer F. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can’t even put into words how much I loved Klock. It was the best time ever, not only for me but all of my guests.

Wil worked with my husband and I to plan a fun wedding celebration. He was SO fun to talk to and very helpful(since we had no idea what to do). But I truly believe that the dj has a HUGE impact. Announcing bridal party, talking between songs, positive energy; and just all around helps the flow and fun. Wil was hands down incredible! Beyond anything I could ask for. He created MANY special moments for me and my friends to always remember!!! And it was simply FUNN!!!
    Dave Z. Married on 03/19/2022

5 Star Service!

Klock Entertainment and DJ Wil were top notch for our daughter’s Sweet 16! Highly recommended!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 02/26/2022

Hire Kevin!!

Kevin was AMAZING!! I had some unique music that I wanted to use as background music to fit the theme of our wedding and it was so perfect! He was able to keep the wedding flowing :) He was so organized and easy to comminunicate with. Klock as a whole has been so great and anything I wanted to have done they did and was so excited for my wedding day. They managed to make the whole venue transition from day to night so smoothly and beautiful both inside and outside. With COVID I had to delay my wedding and even change my venue. They made the transition so easy.
    Carly N. Married on 02/09/2022

LOVE them!

Wil did an amazing job and really helped us pick music that aligned with our personality and he got our wedding guests out on the dance floor. We had a mix of age groups at our wedding and Wil picked music that everyone knew and enjoyed!
    Maci J. Married on 01/22/2022

Our wedding Jan. 2022

Wil was our dj and he did an amazing job! Wil had great energy and did an awesome job with our music selection. He took so much time beforehand making sure we were on the same page with everything for the wedding. Klock Entertainment was great, and pick Wil for your DJ you will not be disappointed.
  • User1132453 Recently married
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were all amazing!! Exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond with everything. Always kept the crowd going. Fabulous lighting and music mixing!
  • Meg
    Meg B. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing DJ!!

We hired Klock Entertainment for our wedding DJ-they were a preferred vendor of our venue and they were AMAZING! Ben and Jason helped us figure out the DJ that would be the best fit for us and our wedding and we went with Wil Monestime! He met with us prior to the wedding to review the songs we wanted to play and how the day would go which made it go so smoothly! Wil was so great and had such a great energy that was infectious to everyone present! Everyone who came to our wedding still raves about how amazing our DJ was and how he really read the room and figured out the best songs to play! Wil, you are amazing and we are so happy to have worked with you and Klock Entertainment!
    Brooke B. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with, great experience!

Klock Entertainment was so convenient to work with; they were able to coordinate everything I wanted and needed with ease! Dephillip understand the vibe we were going for and made out wedding a blast! Thank you Klock!
  • Taryn
    Taryn B. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfection!

Dephilip was the absolute best DJ we could’ve asked for!!! He was great with last minute changes and was easy to get ahold of. I don’t think many of our guests ever left the dance floor, he kept the music flowing and really read the vibe perfectly. Can’t thank him enough for making our day easy and so much fun! Highly recommend if you have a big crowd that loves to dance around and have a good time.
    Holly K. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This is an amazing company!

DePhilip Jackson and Klock entertainment were amazing! He was so easy to work with and made sure we had all of our songs and playlists in order for our wedding!! Highly recommend this company!!
  • Brionna
    Brionna N. Married on 09/04/2021

Awesome DJ!

We used Klock Entertainment for our wedding day on 9/4/21. DJ Jess did an exceptional job. She was so fun to work with. She was very quick to reply back to emails and did a phone call with us when we couldn't make a meeting together with our busy schedules, and then the weather. She has a great personality and is a natural at her job. I couldn't have been happier with Klock Entertainment!
    Kathryn R. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing String Trio & DJ!!

Klock Entertainment was AMAZING to work with! I love dancing and I wanted our wedding to be a dance party. Not knowing any of Klock's DJ's, we were paired with DJ Nick Fortini. He was the best... Our guests are still raving about him to this day! I had 3-4 guests of all ages reach out and ask me for his contact information for future events. Not to mention, Nick went above and beyond to create a father/daughter mashup music mix for me - working on it down to the last minute. I could not have asked for a better company/ person to work with to emcee our event!
    Kathryn J. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nick Fortini was the best DJ ever!!

Nick was an amazing DJ and emcee for our wedding night!! We legitimately got so many compliments from our guests and at least 3 folks reached out asking me to share his contact information for upcoming events they had! His music was amazing! His personality had this was of being in charge and being in the background. He checked in with me as the bride before playing certain songs if he wasn’t sure I would be okay with it. AND he put together a mashup mix for my father daughter dance per my request ar last minute and made edits for me all the way up to the day before the wedding. I had no worries at our wedding reception largely because of Nick! I cannot say enough about Nick. If you are needing an amazing DJ, look no further!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 08/14/2021

Kevin is amazing...

We were so thrilled with our experience with KLOCK entertainment. Kevin and Teddi were so down to earth and easy to work with. Kevin was very accessible and told us we could text/call him whenever, he helped us come up with songs for intro's etc. His personality really got the crowd going and people are still talking about how awesome our DJ was. We also loved the monogram we purchases through KLOCK it looked amazing and was a nice touch. Kevin even recorded a bunch of videos of our dance floor and shared those with us, which was so incredible to watch! We would highly recommend KLOCK entertainment, Ben was also so nice and helpful through the planning process. We want Kevin to DJ more event for us in the future! Thank you for being so awesome!
illustration stars