Klock Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Ginny N. Getting married on 05/09/2022

Wil Monestime was the perfect Headliner for my daughter's wedding.

I was very anxious about how my daughter's 'backyard' wedding during a pandemic would go. Would people feel comfortable dancing? What kind of music should we play? How much 'energy' should there be? Before the wedding, Wil came to the bride/grooms house (where the reception was being held) and made sure of the set up. He reviewed their music selection and made them feel very comfortable. Then Wil called me about two weeks before the wedding and calmed all my worries. He reassured me that he would 'read the crowd' and if the vibe was that people didn't feel comfortable, he wouldn't push the celebration-type of music. Needless to say, that was not the case at all. Wil had the perfect amount of energy, played the perfect music and my guests danced the night away. The day of the wedding could not have gone better. Will was perfect in controlling the timeline of events (introductions, toasts, dances, etc) which meant I had nothing to worry about. He set up the perfect amount of 'up-lighting' in the tents to give a magical look.
    So many of my guests came to me after the wedding asking who the DJ was, and I was pleased to say Wil Monestime from Klock Entertainment. I would highly recommend Wil for any event - he was amazing and made my daughter's wedding reception a day she, her husband and our guests will never forget.
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Getting married on 05/07/2022

Highly recommend Klock!

Klock Entertainment DJ'd our wedding in July 2020 (yes, you read that right, July 2020 during the pandemic). Throughout the entire COVID situation they were very helpful, quick to respond, eager to still make our day the best it could be, and professional. Wil (and Griffin) were very entertaining, involved, and read our guests so well. Everyone has told us it was the most fun they've had at a wedding and they couldn't get off the dance floor. We are so grateful to have chosen Klock to be part of our wedding day. Highly recommend them!
  • Donna
    Donna B. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great music

The DJ was wonderful he interacted with the crowd and keep the music going all night. He even hugged the bride before they left. Great group to work with. Would highly recommend them.
  • Carly
    Carly N. Getting married on 02/09/2022

LOVE them!

Wil did an amazing job and really helped us pick music that aligned with our personality and he got our wedding guests out on the dance floor. We had a mix of age groups at our wedding and Wil picked music that everyone knew and enjoyed!
  • Brionna
    Brionna N. Married on 09/04/2021

Awesome DJ!

We used Klock Entertainment for our wedding day on 9/4/21. DJ Jess did an exceptional job. She was so fun to work with. She was very quick to reply back to emails and did a phone call with us when we couldn't make a meeting together with our busy schedules, and then the weather. She has a great personality and is a natural at her job. I couldn't have been happier with Klock Entertainment!
    Kathryn R. Married on 08/15/2021

Amazing String Trio & DJ!!

Klock Entertainment was AMAZING to work with! I love dancing and I wanted our wedding to be a dance party. Not knowing any of Klock's DJ's, we were paired with DJ Nick Fortini. He was the best... Our guests are still raving about him to this day! I had 3-4 guests of all ages reach out and ask me for his contact information for future events. Not to mention, Nick went above and beyond to create a father/daughter mashup music mix for me - working on it down to the last minute. I could not have asked for a better company/ person to work with to emcee our event!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 08/14/2021

Kevin is amazing...

We were so thrilled with our experience with KLOCK entertainment. Kevin and Teddi were so down to earth and easy to work with. Kevin was very accessible and told us we could text/call him whenever, he helped us come up with songs for intro's etc. His personality really got the crowd going and people are still talking about how awesome our DJ was. We also loved the monogram we purchases through KLOCK it looked amazing and was a nice touch. Kevin even recorded a bunch of videos of our dance floor and shared those with us, which was so incredible to watch! We would highly recommend KLOCK entertainment, Ben was also so nice and helpful through the planning process. We want Kevin to DJ more event for us in the future! Thank you for being so awesome!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea N. Married on 07/10/2021

A Great Experience!

Klock Entertainment worked our wedding on 7/10/21. Jason & his team were amazing!! From start to finish, Jason was easy to communicate with, listened to our music suggestions, and helped make our day so special. My family & friends had so much fun on the dance floor thanks to Jason's DJing skills! It's also helpful that they're like a one stop shop. Not only did we use them for DJ but we also got our photo booth, uplighting/dance lighting, and dancing on a cloud through their packages. Everything looked great, my guests had a great time, and we danced the night away. Would highly recommend!
  • Melissa
    Melissa K. Married on 04/17/2021

The best DJ

We requested Nicholas Fortini after seeing him at a friends wedding and are so glad we did! The whole Klock team was so easy to work with. They were very responsive and happy to answer any questions we had while planning a wedding during a pandemic. Our friends and family were so impressed with our DJ. Nick kept the party going and kept people on the dance floor all night which is exactly what we wanted!
    Minerva Married on 03/27/2021

Birthday party

Loved Tim !! He picked all the right songs for my party everyone had so much fun !!
    Chris T. Married on 12/05/2020

So Happy That We Went With Kevin Garrity at KLOCK!

We had the pleasure of having Kevin Garrity of KLOCK Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding reception. Kevin’s was absolutely fantastic throughout the process. Leading up to our wedding day, I had numerous requests and questions about how the reception would flow and how the lighting would be placed. Kevin, was incredibly patient and answered all of my questions promptly. On our wedding day, he was awesome. Spent some more time answering all of our questions before our wedding party introductions and kept the dance floor moving throughout the night.

Thanks for everything Kevin!
  • Mizginger
    Julia H. Married on 10/31/2020

So Incredibly Professional!

I was so worried about having a wedding during COVID, but Jason pulled off our Halloween micro wedding and reception without a hitch! We managed to keep everyone dancing and happy all night long, kept the important parts of the “traditional” wedding that were so important to me, and he was so incredibly easy to work with. We did all our meetings virtually, had all our song requests and wedding party members easily listed online so we could both review, and the music and lighting was so far beyond what I imagined. I cannot recommend Klock highly enough and once this pandemic is over and we can have a “real” reception we will be hiring them again!
    Miles Married on 10/23/2020
    Jason and his crew delivered on every front. They were accommodating with our requests and kept everything flowing nicely. The sound quality was amazing and the photo booth was a huge hit. Thanks for making our day the best it could be. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, Klock Entertainment is the clear choice. Thanks Jason!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea W. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Wil Monestime with Klock Entertainment was exactly the DJ that our wedding needed. He was attentive, read the room, and played songs that got everyone on the dance floor! Wil and DePhilip kept the party going and had everyone begging for more songs at the end of the night! No one wanted the wedding to end! I would recommend Wil, DePhilip, and Klock Entertainment for any of your party needs.
    Marie O. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing, so much fun, easy to work with, kept everything on time

We got married on 9/12/2020 and ever since our wedding I have been getting good compliments on how amazing our DJ was. Our DJ was Wil Monestime and he was just amazing. He made sure we were right on time with everything and even before the wedding he would check up on us to make sure we didn’t need help with anything. He even got out on the dance floor to dance. He also made sure that the dance floor was never empty. He was just so much fun and everyone loved him. Very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Klock Entertainment to anyone and I would definitely recommend DJ Wil.
    Jack G. Married on 09/11/2020

Excellent!

The venue was beautiful and the entire staff was efficient, friendly, and extremely professional.
    The only issue was that the Cornish Game Hen was a misrepresentation of what we had sampled; however the staff offered us the beef.
    Hunter Married on 09/05/2020

Outstanding

Could not have asked for a better company to help me on my special day. I didn’t have to worry about a thing!
  • Alicia
    Alicia S. Married on 08/28/2020

Klock Entertainment/Wil Monestime

DJ Wil was fantastic for our wedding! We were able to pull off a wedding during the pandemic and Wil was there to help make our wedding flawless even given the circumstances. He kept the party pumped up and made sure to play all the best songs! We didn't stop dancing until the very last song. Highly recommend Klock Entertainment and specifically DJ Wil Monestime!
  • Ethan
    Ethan Married on 08/23/2020

Highly Recommended

Working with Klock was an excellent experience. Kevin was our DJ, and he did an excellent job despite our rather ambiguous input on music to play, a widely diverse attendee pool, and a weather abbreviated reception. Thank you all very much!
  • Allison
    Allison S. Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful experience

Our DJ and photo booth were both awesome. The photo booth was so cool and the guests loved it. Our DJ helped the day go smooth and took the stress off of us.
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 05/24/2020

Covid-19 Wedding

Covid-19 caused us to have to reschedule and completely replan our wedding. When we called Jason from Klock Entertainment, he immediately stepped up and was willing to work with us during such a stressful time. By far this has been one of the most professional and accommodating vendors I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. He has answered all of our questions and has gone above and beyond to make things wonderful for our new situation. Without a doubt, this is the DJ that you need to hire. I am so thrilled that we will have Klock Entertainment for our upcoming wedding.
    Heather G. Married on 02/22/2020

Klock Entertainment

Klock was great to work with. We had Kevin as our DJ. We specifically requested him because his energy was amazing when we first met him! We knew we wanted him to be a part of our wedding and help get our family and friends to dance and have a good time. He did not disappoint!

Klock Entertainment's reply:

Mrs. Gast!!! That has an awesome ring to it :P
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Can't wait to see you start your family :D
    Hannah S. Married on 02/09/2020

Great Experience working with Klock Entertainment

We had a wonderful experience working with Klock Entertainment. Wil went above and beyond to make our day seamless and perfect.
    Chris G. Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing. Words don't do justice

We used Klock for our wedding this January and specifically Wil was our DJ. Words don't really do justice to how awesome of a job and how much of a professional he was.

Somehow he was able to blend our desire to keep the music modern and still please everyone.

He was extremely flexible with our impossible work schedules and last minute requests. On top of that he exuded an infectious positive energy with every interaction

Our venue dropped the ball on several occasions, but Wil managed to pull the night together like a true professional and no one but us knew about several mishaps.

Honestly Wil literally made our night and I can't say enough positive things. He went above and beyond and was a key component of a great wedding/reception. I don't have any plans for a DJ any time soon but there's literally no one else I would accept besides him