Klock Entertainment Reviews

Klock Entertainment 5
Klock Entertainment 6
Klock Entertainment 7

Chris Tobin · Getting married on 12/05/2020

So Happy That We Went With Kevin Garrity at KLOCK!

We had the pleasure of having Kevin Garrity of KLOCK Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding reception. Kevin’s was absolutely fantastic throughout the process. Leading up to our wedding day, I had numerous requests and questions about how the reception would flow and how the lighting would be placed. Kevin, was incredibly patient and answered all of my questions promptly. On our wedding day, he was awesome. Spent some more time answering all of our questions before our wedding party introductions and kept the dance floor moving throughout the night.

Thanks for everything Kevin!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Miles · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Jason and his crew delivered on every front. They were accommodating with our requests and kept everything flowing nicely. The sound quality was amazing and the photo booth was a huge hit. Thanks for making our day the best it could be. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, Klock Entertainment is the clear choice. Thanks Jason!

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • Natalie

Natalie Miorelli · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Book with klock

BEST DJ we could have asked for! Jason and his team were so professional, flexible, easy to contact and ask questions. They kept our party going and kept the dance floor full of people all night! I had a vision of how the reception would look, and I showed Jason a picture of how I wanted it to look & they did an AMAZING job! everyone was raving how beautiful the barn looked! Thank you Klock Entertainment for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Klock Entertainment 8
    Klock Entertainment 9
    Klock Entertainment 10
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2019

Jason Klock - AWESOME!

Klock Entertainment blew us out of the water, and got everyone on the dance floor all night long! Jason was our DJ, and did an amazing job! Jason's taste in music is perfect, he knows what to play when and his announcements were spot on! Jason was so accommodating and listened to everything we requested without questions. We would recommend Klock Entertainment to everyone and anyone! We are so happy we chose them to DJ our ceremony and wedding and would recommend them x1000! GO KLOCK!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Klock Entertainment 11
    Klock Entertainment 12
    Klock Entertainment 13
    Klock Entertainment 14

Kaitlyn Harding · Married on 07/27/2019

Ryan from Klock is awesome!

We absolutely loved having Ryan Downes from Klock as the DJ at our wedding. He effectively communicated with all of our guests and kept the dance floor going all night! We love Ryan!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Nichole Laporta · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing! Book them

We recently got married. I put off getting a DJ until two weeks outs. I posted an ISO a DJ on Facebook. Within in an hour Jason, owner, personally reached out to me on Facebook. We scheduled a call the following day. The pricing was very reasonable. The experience was proactive and reassuring. After our call Jason connected us with our DJ Will M. Will was AMAZING. Everyone at the wedding loved his personality, he was more than a DJ he was a true partner. I absolutely recommend this business and Will M. They are a local small business with a global level of service. THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2019

Wild about Wil!

Wow I don’t even know where to begin! We had Wil Monestime from Klock Entertainment dj our wedding on 7/6/19 and he was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! From the first time I spoke to Wil, he was so full of energy and he made me feel like we had been friends for years. He was so accommodating taking time out of his busy weekend schedule to meet with my husband and I and always answering my texts and emails in a timely manner. He made the entire process so easy. At our reception he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Our guests RAVED about how awesome he was. When the reception was over, our guests begged him to play one more song because they didn’t want the party to stop. I would highly recommend Wil and Klock Entertainment!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 07/05/2019

Unforgettable and so much fun

Nick Fortini made our night so much fun. He played the best music- no one left the dance floor! Our guests are still calling us to tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Highly recommend Klock Entertainment.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Mike Yarger · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and professional!

Klock entertainment was amazing in every aspect! Would choose them again 10 out of 10 times!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Brodish · Married on 06/29/2019

Kevin Garrity - WOW!!

When planning my wedding, I knew that one of the most important elements for a successful wedding was an enthusiastic DJ. In attending other weddings, we knew that we wanted Klock Entertainment to serve as our source of entertainment for our wedding because they did such a wonderful job for other couples! Kevin Garrity from Klock was our wedding DJ and he was absolutely incredible! Not only did he provide wonderful service leading up to the wedding, but he made our day so special (and FUN) and we cannot thank him enough for that! As the bride, I did much of the coordinating/planning for the big day and Kevin made me feel so comfortable and calm throughout the entire process! On the wedding day, he had EVERYONE on the dance floor, from our youngest to our oldest guests. I would 100% recommend Klock Entertainment (specifically Kevin Garrity) to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Klock Entertainment's reply:

Sarah you are a saint. Like I said before, you and your entire family were a pleasure and so much fun to hang out with and work with throughout the process. People don't forget a wedding like yours. Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate you all so much!
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Professionalism, Amazing DJ, what’s not to love?

Where to begin...

I contacted KLOCK in a panic, when nearly all of the DJs in my local area were booked for my wedding day... and in retrospect, I’m glad we did, because I truly believe no one else could have delivered or met our expectations the way that KLOCK had.

As a bit of background we were planning our wedding from Los Angeles, as we’re both native of Williamsport PA, it only seemed fitting to have a hometown wedding. Wedding Planning from 3000 miles away presents its own unique sets of challenges: Kevin Garrity, our Sales Manager, saw our situation and was more than willing to work within our busy schedules to make sure all was attended to and went above and beyond to schedule calls during off times to accommodate our conflicting schedules.

We hadn’t had a DJ in mind, but judging by their collateral and professionalism at that point, I was beyond confident that whomever was assigned to our event would be more than capable of executing. And then, we met WIL MONESTIME Superstar, Rockstar, and DJ extraordinaire... these are only a few of the words I’d use to describe our experience. He took every word in our conversation... every nuance...every weird circumstance into consideration when planning our playlist (we ditched every wedding convention you can think of, except a first dance) and curated the perfect soundtrack to our time as a couple. From Rolling Stones to Taylor Swift, he played it all, seamlessly, an absolute pleasure to work and plan with... if I could give a 10 star review, I would, because our experience was THAT GREAT.

As an LA event Professional with a Chef Husband, our laid back attitudes come with lofty expectations... these guys #nailedit.

TLDR; book KLOCK, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Klock Entertainment's reply:

Amelia, it was a pleasure from the start. Thank you so much for the kind words, I love the TLDR :P I'm so happy we could help out :D

John Szymusiak · Married on 06/15/2019

Wil Monestime with Klock Entertainment

Wil headlined our wedding and was a true pleasure to work with. He had clear communication, was flexible but also provided guidance based on his expertise, and kept the dance floor bumping! We would absolutely go with Klock and Wil again!

Sent on 06/19/2019

James Moses · Married on 06/01/2019

Custom Wedding DJ Experience

Recently we built a custom house, where it is one of a kind and all the details describe my wife and my personalities. This is the experience we also received with Klock Entertainment and in particular dealing directly with Ryan Downes/Puff. They helped us find an accordion player for our cocktail hour, aided in designing the ambiance of our reception in the Castilian room of the Hotel Hershey (lighting, custom monogram, etc.), and most importantly Ryan was incredible with the introductions, announcements, and music. He went above and beyond incorporating our song choices we requested that combined my wife's culture with my American upbringing. Ryan and Klock Entertainment were perfect, and I'm a tough critic.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Emily Michael · Married on 05/25/2019

Michael wedding

Our DJ Kevin was phenomenal! He played the perfect mix of music. Our friends and family danced all night!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Sarah Malek · Married on 05/25/2019

West Shore Country Club Spring Wedding

They were amazing! Jordan took amazing care of us & we are so happy he was our DJ the night if our wedding.

Everyone loved the music and the lighting as well. Excellent, definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Kronenwetter · Married on 05/25/2019

The best party!

The reviews we read for Klock Entertainment and Ryan “DJ Puff” Downes promised a wonderful wedding experience, and looking back, we were not disappointed! Our initial phone calls with Klock were informative and clear. The many options they offered allowed versatility depending on our price point, and we knew exactly what we were getting with what package and add-ons. As the date drew closer, Ryan reached out and had an extensive meeting with us over the phone. There were a lot of details to cover, and it took a substantial amount of time, but Ryan didn’t rush us and made sure we understood everything we needed to make our wedding reception experience amazing for us and our guests.

When the day itself arrived, Ryan didn’t disappoint. He confirmed our wedding details and set up everything exactly as we had envisioned it. The songs he played matched each part of the experience, from dinner to the cake-cutting to dancing. We were particularly anxious about finding the right DJ because we felt they are such pivotal venders for a wedding experience. Ryan had our crowd on their feet and having lots of fun, and this was true of our oldest and youngest guests. During the dancing toward the end of the night, he sustained people’s energy and made the whole evening a blast!

We had a few special requests, and Ryan made sure to note them. Not everyone asks for a showstopping “Chicken Dance” to appease the mother of the bride, but Ryan made it happen without judgement! When we weren’t sure what the best times for certain pieces of the reception should be, Ryan gave recommendations that spaced them out and kept the momentum going. If the feedback of our guests is any indication, we weren’t the only ones who believe Ryan Downes did a great job. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better, and we can’t recommend this company or this DJ more emphatically!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Amber

Amber Brush · Married on 05/18/2019

Klock 2020 :P

A friend at the gym recommended Klock Entertainment for our wedding, I had no experience with anyone in the Harrisburg/Lancaster area and was really prioritizing the music for wedding. Jason Klock and Kevin Garrity handled all of my concerns and got me into a really great package. DePhilip Jackson had my back from day one and made my vision truly come to life. He has great energy, taught my guests how to wobble, took photos with my family and friends, and was overall a very interactive, fun DJ. He isn't afraid to give his opinion or be himself! I really appreciated how he only took overall direction from myself/"the bride" and wasn't adhering to everyone's music requests, although he diiiiid come through for my uncle/cousins with some "Baby Shark" to keep me in good graces, haha! But no lie, Klock only employs the best of the best so no matter who you choose to go with you can't go wrong! Thank you to Klock, DePhilip, and everyone else on the team that made our big day even more memorable!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 05/18/2019

Wil Monestime Klock entertainment

Wil was the best. Seriously, he made our wedding awesome. He is a great MC, is very personable and works awesomely with all other vendors. While my wife and I initially were leaning towards a band, I am very happy we went with Wil. He paced the evening perfectly, made sure the dance floor was packed and made sure all the speeches, Hora and dances went perfectly.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Klock Entertainment 15

Klock Entertainment's reply:

ADAM! So glad to hear this!!! Wil is exceptional, so happy you went with him. Thanks for choosing us, and CONGRATS on an awesome wedding!!

Ashlee · Married on 05/13/2019

Great vendor

Kloxk entertainment was great and so easy to work with! We had Jordan for our Dj and he was amazing. I gave him the freedom to play what he thought was best once the dance floor was opened up and he kept people on the dance floor all night. He did a great job and made the experience so easy for us, everything was stress free, which is great!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Corey Conte · Married on 05/11/2019

It was an amazing experience!

Great overall experience. A+!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Angela Wolgemuth · Married on 04/28/2019

Didn't disappoint

So glad we went with Klock and loved our DJ Brian. He was great to work with and didnt disappoint. The drapery and lighting was a great addition to an already beautiful venue. We are so glad we went with them.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Haley Wren · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!

First Klock entertainment is amazing... Kevin Garrity is fantastic.. from then first meeting till the end of the wedding he was amazing We could not have ask for a better DJ for our wedding! All of our crazy family said they had an amazing time. Thanks again for everything

Sent on 04/17/2019

Klock Entertainment's reply:

Oh wow that was fast!! Thank you so much Haley, please tell your entire family that I love their breed of crazy and will forever remember the Gator dance!
  • Kortnee

Kortnee · Married on 03/30/2019

A truly fun time to work with Klock!

We had Kevin G. as our DJ. He was funny, personable and easy to talk to! Always there for any questions we may have had. He took on a "mash-up" challenge we gave him and was helpful every step of the way. He was not the only contact we had at Klock; when we inquired about pricing we spoke to a few other people at Klock and each of them were extremely reliable and helpful! Klock came to us by a "preferred vendors" list with our venue - but with their reviews here we couldn't say no! I'm so thankful we went with Klock and Kevin was a perfect fit for us! EVERYONE told us how great of a time they had!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Klock Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kortnee!!! SO happy you lucked out with the weather, and your families are awesome.
    I'm here when we need to renew vows :P

- Kevin

Taylor Lundy · Married on 03/09/2019

The absolute best!

Leeroy from Klock Entertainment was the absolute best DJ we could’ve asked for! He reached out consistently throughout the entire planning process and made it incredibly easy. He was available whenever we had a question/concern, and was super flexible with any last minute changes/additions we made. He went above and beyond to make sure he understood our vision for the day, and he made it happen! The dance floor was packed all evening long, which was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Darcey

Darcey Eisenbeil · Married on 03/09/2019

Thank you Kevin Garrity!

Not one single complaint about Kevin Garrity. From our planning meeting at their awesome office (where he offered us a beer! Perfect way to ease pre-wedding stresses) to the end of the reception Kevin really went above and beyond for us. During the reception he was definitely paying attention to the timeline and my husband and I's ques to keep the night going just the way we wanted. I was happy to see so many people on the dance floor all night long! He even handled my family's end of the night polka requests flawlessly. I can't thank him enough!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Klock Entertainment 16

You know Darcey, I don't have any complaints about you two either :P
    Thanks again for the Polka lesson!