Klock Entertainment Reviews

Klock Entertainment 6
Klock Entertainment 7

Marykate · Married on 11/09/2018

DJ Kevin was the BEST

Our experience with Klock was INCREDIBLE. Kevin was our DJ and he made the night perfect. The music kept me on the dance floor the entire time. I loved that he played music that everyone could enjoy. They also strung lights in our barn and it was honestly everything I pictured in my mind leading up to the wedding. I would recommend Klock to anyone having a wedding. Make sure to request for Kevin, because he was awesome and honestly made the whole night.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Miller · Married on 11/03/2018

LOVE them!

We had the absolute best experience with DJ Nick Fortini! He was so awesome and so professional! He asked what our requested songs were, what songs we wanted for our bridal party announcements and then built a playlist off of that! Phenomenal song choices and he felt like a member of the family by the end of the night while keeping the party going and keeping it professional. We fell in love with our venue but it was a little different in that it was in an old mansion and included different rooms not one big space. I was a little nervous about this especially with our guests feeling included but Nick thought the venue was so cool, assured us that it would be great and had different ideas for adding sound around the house!

He could also so easily roll with any changes leading up to and on the day of our wedding! He was always available to answer any questions! I would highly recommend Klock Entertainment and DJ Nick Fortini!

Viki Zarkin · Married on 11/03/2018

Terrific company to work with. Easy and they have all the latest equipment.

I worked with Brian and he was attentive and terrific with the kids. Klock Entertainment was a great company to work with. They made payments easy and helped me with ideas to maximize my cost so I could stay within my budget. That was very cool.

• Katie

Katie Gilbreath · Married on 11/02/2018

The Best of the BEST!!

Great people that are friendly and professional! They will go the extra mile to make your day perfect!! We are so glad we had the honor of having Klock Entertainment for our DJ !!! The lighting was on point, the photo booth turned out amazing, and our DJ really coordinated the flow of our reception. Do not look any further!! This is the vendor you need!

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2018

Awesome wedding DJ!!

Klock Entertainment is awesome! Their team did our ceremony and cocktail hour music, as well as uplighting, photo booth, and DJ/music for our wedding reception. They were super responsive and made communicating easy. Jason is absolutely amazing and is such an incredible DJ! He played upbeat music and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night, which is all we wanted for the reception! I would definitely recommend Klock, Jason, and his team!

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Best experience!

Klock entertainment is amazing!🙌🏼

Lindsey Miller · Married on 10/12/2018

Leeroy is the GOAT

We are 5 days post wedding now and are still hearing about how AMAZING Leeroy was and how much fun everyone had. we can not say enough great things. From day one, when we decided to go with Leeroy as our DJ he has treated us as a priority, making sure he understood who we are as a couple and what we wanted for our day so he could make it perfect for us. There were handfuls of texts, emails, in-person meetings and to say he made it perfect for us is an understatement. The ceremony, to cocktail hour- to the night where everyone out on the dance floor- was perfection because of him! He made sure to be out dancing himself and cater to everyone's likes to leave everyone with a smile on their face when the night was over. Like my review title, Leeroy is the Greatest of All Time! We can not recommend him enough! THANK YOU LEEROY!!!!!

Jenna · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Klock Entertainment was the best decision! We worked with Leeroy Williams, and his partner Andre joined us for the wedding day. Leeroy was professional and fun from the beginning- we knew we wanted to work with him from our very first meeting. Throughout the whole process, we was easy to work with, and timely with all responses. We felt like he was our friend until the process was over, and he truly had our best interest in mind. On the wedding day, Leeroy and Andre were amazing. Our guests loved them and complimented them. They helped us keep on track at the reception so we didn’t have to worry about anything and were so much fun- they were dancing with us too at times! We are so thrilled to have worked with Leeroy, Andre, and Klock Entertainment, and can’t recommend them enough!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/23/2018

Josh "Leeroy" Williams was amazing. He is full of energy and has a great time doing what he loves. Leeroy is very personable, and down to earth guy. I would recommend anyone to Leeroy.

Monica Alexander · Married on 09/22/2018

Unforgettable!

My husband and I were married on 9/22/18 at Riverdale Manor in Lancaster, PA. Wil Monestime did an amazing job starting from the first time he contacted us. It was an open communication all way way up til our wedding day and he always answered promptly to any email/call/text. He spend the time to get to know us and how we wanted the wedding to flow in our own way. Wil also had no worries in figuring out how to pull off having speakers set up in the dining area for dinner as well as the main stage outside where the dancing took place. I’ve had endless guests contact me saying our wedding was one for the books in their eyes. Book Wil Monestime!!!!

Kelli · Married on 09/16/2018

We worked with Leeroy for our wedding and he was amazing!! Not only is he so kind and passionate he was so much fun to work with and made sure everyone had an awesome time at our wedding. He brought our vision to life recommending a great setup for lighting and for our guests to see our photo slideshow, monogram, and Love Story- which Sam at Klock edited perfectly! Sam also helped me record a surprise video for my husband and made sure everything was ready to go for our wedding day. I can't thank everyone at Klock enough for making our wedding flawless and fun! I don't think we'd have nearly as many guests out on the dance floor without them : )

Matthew R Forney · Married on 09/16/2018

Expectations Exceeded!

We hired Klock for our wedding in September. We specifically worked with Wil Monestime. All we can say is WOW. Wil and his colleague Andre were awesome. We didn't give them much to go on as we didn't have too many specific songs that we wanted to have played. Wil read the crowd perfectly and had everyone dancing the whole night. I don't think there was anyone that was sitting once the music started. Our wedding guests continue to talk about "our DJ" from the wedding and how great they were. I would highly recommend Klock to anyone planning a wedding or any event where you want people to dance!

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2018

I wish I could give a 10 star rating! Klock entertainment was one of my favorite vendors to work with while planning my wedding, especially our wedding headliner Leeroy.

My husband and I still talk about how much fun we had on our special day. Our guests even commented on how awesome our DJ was and what a great time they had. Our one hope was that everyone would enjoy themselves and I can gladly say that hope was more than exceeded. Klock entertaiment’s promptness, professionalism, and talent puts them way above the others. I can’t say enough good things about this company!!

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow! Where to start! We booked with Klock through Leeroy who was amazing from the beginning. We were unsure of who of all of their skilled DJs we wanted to DJ our wedding, but by explaining the vibe we were going for Leeroy was able to help us! We chose Wil, and from the second we talked with him over the phone we knew he was the perfect fit for us and our big day! If you’re looking for high energy party all night long, Wil is your guy!!! His energy is infectious, he has an amazing smile that never leaves his face, and he knows how to keep guests up and dancing. I don’t think our dance floor was empty at any point in time! As part of our package we created a “Love Story” with Sam who captured and edited it so perfectly. Our guests really enjoyed it! I would choose Wil and Klock Entertainment over and over again!!

Madison · Married on 09/01/2018

Klock had been recommended to us by friends who were recently married and after just our first meeting with them we were so excited to continue working with them! They're just a fun, energetic, passionate group of people and they really help to hype you up for the best part of the wedding - dancing the night away! Everyone we worked with was super friendly and very helpful. Absolutely worth the cost and would definitely recommend to others.

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

If you want the prefect night that’s gonna get people laughing, having fun, feeling good, and dancing I wouldn’t recommend anyone else other then Klock. Leeroy was amazing the whole night along with the person who comes along and helps him. The lighting they provided in the reception made it so much fun once the sun went down. Everything they do to make sure you have the prefect day won’t let you down. I could go on forever on how great they are.

Tanya · Married on 08/19/2018

Klock was so much fun to work with! We went with the Love story for our day & everyone loved it. Adam & Dylan were very attentive to our wants & stayed engaged with the guests the whole evening. We were so happy with them on our special day, we will be using them again for future parties!

• Jared

Jared Price · Married on 08/19/2018

Klock rocks and DJ Wil Monestime is top notch!!

We had an amazing experience working with Klock, and most specifically DJ Wil. He is so energetic, friendly, and creative. We even wanted to surprise our guests with a secret Bride/Groom dance, and Wil created an awesome song mashup for us based on the songs we wanted. Other guests at the wedding couldn't sing his praises enough either...they loved his music selections as much as we did! Book with Klock, and lock down DJ Wil...he's the best!

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow!! Leeroy and Andre with Klock Entertainment were absolutely amazing! From beginning to end my experience was phenomenal! Leeroy was very responsive to my questions and requests! Always answering within the day which was such a stress relief! THEN the day of was unbelievable!!!!! They (Leeroy and Andre) played amazing music during cocktail hour and dinner, keeping it fun but relaxing! Leeroy was responsible for keeping the day as on schedule as he could and he did amazing! Made sure not to rush anything, yet do what we wanted to!!! The music during the dancing time was perfect! I had multiple people ask me who my DJ was, where I found them! And commented that they have NEVER been to a wedding that everyone stayed on the dance floor the whole time until my wedding! And I have to give all those props to Klock!
    Thank you so so much for making my wedding perfect!!! Love you guys!

Brenna · Married on 08/11/2018

Klock Entertainment was fantastic! Kevin was our DJ and we absolutely loved him. He got people up and dancing. He also checked on me multiple times to make sure I was doing alright. I couldn't imagine a better DJ for a wedding!

Jill · Married on 08/11/2018

Leeroy was our wedding DJ and he did an absolutely wonderful job! They say your DJ really makes the party, and it couldn't be truer - Leeroy's spirit and enthusiasm brought so much joy and fun to our reception. He was super easy to work with; he was instrumental in helping us set a vision for our day and then brought that vision to life. We're so grateful to have had him with us for our big day!

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

We had Nick as our wedding DJ and he was awesome! Everyone is still talking about how everyone stayed on the dance floor all night. It doesn't hurt that he's goodlooking either. All I cared about for our wedding was that the party was fun and Nick made sure of that! Klock entertaintment helped us our when our DJ became unavailable a month before the wedding. They are very professional and great with communication.

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Klock Entertainment and Leeroy are the best! He and Andre kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. They played a variety of music and really knew how to read the crowd and make sure everyone was having a great time. And they looked like they were truly enjoying themselves as well! Leeroy was great to work with throughout the planning process, answering any and all questions we had and providing great suggestions for some of the key music. We also booked our ceremony music and photo booth through Klock. We could not have been happier with the string trio that played, and Sam was great to work with. She was so responsive and accommodating to all of our requests. Our guests loved the photo booth – and we loved seeing the pictures from the photo booth. If you’re looking to work with the best in Central PA, Klock is it!

Kendra · Married on 07/06/2018

Leeroy was the absolute best! We specifically asked for him (it was my husband's one special request to have him be our DJ after experiencing his talents at our friends wedding). He knows how to get people on the dance floor and is super easy to work with. He was one of the best parts of our wedding! We were clueless when it came to picking out music and he handled everything for us. We are so, so, so thankful we found him.

Klock Entertainment 8