Klock Entertainment Reviews

Klock Entertainment 5
Klock Entertainment 6
Klock Entertainment 7

Miles · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Jason and his crew delivered on every front. They were accommodating with our requests and kept everything flowing nicely. The sound quality was amazing and the photo booth was a huge hit. Thanks for making our day the best it could be. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, Klock Entertainment is the clear choice. Thanks Jason!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Haley Wren · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!

First Klock entertainment is amazing... Kevin Garrity is fantastic.. from then first meeting till the end of the wedding he was amazing We could not have ask for a better DJ for our wedding! All of our crazy family said they had an amazing time. Thanks again for everything

Sent on 04/17/2019

Klock Entertainment's reply:

Oh wow that was fast!! Thank you so much Haley, please tell your entire family that I love their breed of crazy and will forever remember the Gator dance!
  • Kortnee

Kortnee · Married on 03/30/2019

A truly fun time to work with Klock!

We had Kevin G. as our DJ. He was funny, personable and easy to talk to! Always there for any questions we may have had. He took on a "mash-up" challenge we gave him and was helpful every step of the way. He was not the only contact we had at Klock; when we inquired about pricing we spoke to a few other people at Klock and each of them were extremely reliable and helpful! Klock came to us by a "preferred vendors" list with our venue - but with their reviews here we couldn't say no! I'm so thankful we went with Klock and Kevin was a perfect fit for us! EVERYONE told us how great of a time they had!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Klock Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kortnee!!! SO happy you lucked out with the weather, and your families are awesome.
    I'm here when we need to renew vows :P

- Kevin

Taylor Lundy · Married on 03/09/2019

The absolute best!

Leeroy from Klock Entertainment was the absolute best DJ we could’ve asked for! He reached out consistently throughout the entire planning process and made it incredibly easy. He was available whenever we had a question/concern, and was super flexible with any last minute changes/additions we made. He went above and beyond to make sure he understood our vision for the day, and he made it happen! The dance floor was packed all evening long, which was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Darcey

Darcey Eisenbeil · Married on 03/09/2019

Thank you Kevin Garrity!

Not one single complaint about Kevin Garrity. From our planning meeting at their awesome office (where he offered us a beer! Perfect way to ease pre-wedding stresses) to the end of the reception Kevin really went above and beyond for us. During the reception he was definitely paying attention to the timeline and my husband and I's ques to keep the night going just the way we wanted. I was happy to see so many people on the dance floor all night long! He even handled my family's end of the night polka requests flawlessly. I can't thank him enough!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Klock Entertainment 8

You know Darcey, I don't have any complaints about you two either :P
    Thanks again for the Polka lesson!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Time With Leeroy

Leeroy is super energetic and very easy to talk with in person and over Skype. Wedding planning can be stressful and Leeroy made it fun during every planning call. He also has a ton of experience and when we asked him, during the planning process, how he would resolve a "toast gone wrong" he immediately had a solution in mind for us : ) Leeroy genuinely seems to love him job and it shows when working with him- I wouldn't recommend another DJ to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Heather Witmer · Married on 01/05/2019

Best dj ever!

We hired Klock Entertainment for our employee holiday party and they did an amazing job! Everyone was up dancing and had a blast! They arrived early to set up, were very professional, and played all of the music we asked for! I would recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Keith · Married on 12/15/2018

You need to book Leeroy! DO IT NOW!

Leeroy was one of the main reasons our wedding was a HUGE success. So many people told me that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. Leeroy did an amazing job of getting people on the dance floor and kept the party going! His energy is infectious. He made sure to really communicate with us to get to know our personality and what songs we like. If you are looking for a DJ look no further! People at my wedding told me they are going to book Leeroy too!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Klock Entertainment 9

Nick Keith · Married on 12/15/2018

The best DJ of all time!

Hiring Leeroy through Klock entertainment definitely took our wedding to the next level. Our guests kept telling us they never had such an awesome time, and he had a big part in that. He feeds off the energy of the room, interacts with the guests, and is part of the party. Definitely a game changer. Seriously, if you are not booking Leeroy, you are missing out.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Marykate · Married on 11/09/2018

DJ Kevin was the BEST

Our experience with Klock was INCREDIBLE. Kevin was our DJ and he made the night perfect. The music kept me on the dance floor the entire time. I loved that he played music that everyone could enjoy. They also strung lights in our barn and it was honestly everything I pictured in my mind leading up to the wedding. I would recommend Klock to anyone having a wedding. Make sure to request for Kevin, because he was awesome and honestly made the whole night.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Miller · Married on 11/03/2018

LOVE them!

We had the absolute best experience with DJ Nick Fortini! He was so awesome and so professional! He asked what our requested songs were, what songs we wanted for our bridal party announcements and then built a playlist off of that! Phenomenal song choices and he felt like a member of the family by the end of the night while keeping the party going and keeping it professional. We fell in love with our venue but it was a little different in that it was in an old mansion and included different rooms not one big space. I was a little nervous about this especially with our guests feeling included but Nick thought the venue was so cool, assured us that it would be great and had different ideas for adding sound around the house!

He could also so easily roll with any changes leading up to and on the day of our wedding! He was always available to answer any questions! I would highly recommend Klock Entertainment and DJ Nick Fortini!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Viki Zarkin · Married on 11/03/2018

Terrific company to work with. Easy and they have all the latest equipment.

I worked with Brian and he was attentive and terrific with the kids. Klock Entertainment was a great company to work with. They made payments easy and helped me with ideas to maximize my cost so I could stay within my budget. That was very cool.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Katie

Katie Gilbreath · Married on 11/02/2018

The Best of the BEST!!

Great people that are friendly and professional! They will go the extra mile to make your day perfect!! We are so glad we had the honor of having Klock Entertainment for our DJ !!! The lighting was on point, the photo booth turned out amazing, and our DJ really coordinated the flow of our reception. Do not look any further!! This is the vendor you need!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2018

Awesome wedding DJ!!

Klock Entertainment is awesome! Their team did our ceremony and cocktail hour music, as well as uplighting, photo booth, and DJ/music for our wedding reception. They were super responsive and made communicating easy. Jason is absolutely amazing and is such an incredible DJ! He played upbeat music and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night, which is all we wanted for the reception! I would definitely recommend Klock, Jason, and his team!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Best experience!

Klock entertainment is amazing!🙌🏼

Sent on 11/15/2018

Lindsey Miller · Married on 10/12/2018

Leeroy is the GOAT

We are 5 days post wedding now and are still hearing about how AMAZING Leeroy was and how much fun everyone had. we can not say enough great things. From day one, when we decided to go with Leeroy as our DJ he has treated us as a priority, making sure he understood who we are as a couple and what we wanted for our day so he could make it perfect for us. There were handfuls of texts, emails, in-person meetings and to say he made it perfect for us is an understatement. The ceremony, to cocktail hour- to the night where everyone out on the dance floor- was perfection because of him! He made sure to be out dancing himself and cater to everyone's likes to leave everyone with a smile on their face when the night was over. Like my review title, Leeroy is the Greatest of All Time! We can not recommend him enough! THANK YOU LEEROY!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Karen · Married on 10/06/2018

Klock Entertainment

I am late with this review, but life got super busy after the wedding! At any rate, I could not have been happier with Klock. Our wedding was in early October, and I’m still getting compliments on our DJ. The dance floor was packed from dinner thronugh last call. We had DePhilip Jackson as our DJ. I found him to be responsive to our requests and I think he did a wonderful job. Highly recommend him and Klock to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Klock Entertainment was the best decision! We worked with Leeroy Williams, and his partner Andre joined us for the wedding day. Leeroy was professional and fun from the beginning- we knew we wanted to work with him from our very first meeting. Throughout the whole process, we was easy to work with, and timely with all responses. We felt like he was our friend until the process was over, and he truly had our best interest in mind. On the wedding day, Leeroy and Andre were amazing. Our guests loved them and complimented them. They helped us keep on track at the reception so we didn’t have to worry about anything and were so much fun- they were dancing with us too at times! We are so thrilled to have worked with Leeroy, Andre, and Klock Entertainment, and can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/23/2018

Josh "Leeroy" Williams was amazing. He is full of energy and has a great time doing what he loves. Leeroy is very personable, and down to earth guy. I would recommend anyone to Leeroy.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Monica Alexander · Married on 09/22/2018

Unforgettable!

My husband and I were married on 9/22/18 at Riverdale Manor in Lancaster, PA. Wil Monestime did an amazing job starting from the first time he contacted us. It was an open communication all way way up til our wedding day and he always answered promptly to any email/call/text. He spend the time to get to know us and how we wanted the wedding to flow in our own way. Wil also had no worries in figuring out how to pull off having speakers set up in the dining area for dinner as well as the main stage outside where the dancing took place. I’ve had endless guests contact me saying our wedding was one for the books in their eyes. Book Wil Monestime!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kelli · Married on 09/16/2018

We worked with Leeroy for our wedding and he was amazing!! Not only is he so kind and passionate he was so much fun to work with and made sure everyone had an awesome time at our wedding. He brought our vision to life recommending a great setup for lighting and for our guests to see our photo slideshow, monogram, and Love Story- which Sam at Klock edited perfectly! Sam also helped me record a surprise video for my husband and made sure everything was ready to go for our wedding day. I can't thank everyone at Klock enough for making our wedding flawless and fun! I don't think we'd have nearly as many guests out on the dance floor without them : )

Sent on 09/29/2018

Matthew R Forney · Married on 09/16/2018

Expectations Exceeded!

We hired Klock for our wedding in September. We specifically worked with Wil Monestime. All we can say is WOW. Wil and his colleague Andre were awesome. We didn't give them much to go on as we didn't have too many specific songs that we wanted to have played. Wil read the crowd perfectly and had everyone dancing the whole night. I don't think there was anyone that was sitting once the music started. Our wedding guests continue to talk about "our DJ" from the wedding and how great they were. I would highly recommend Klock to anyone planning a wedding or any event where you want people to dance!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2018

I wish I could give a 10 star rating! Klock entertainment was one of my favorite vendors to work with while planning my wedding, especially our wedding headliner Leeroy.

My husband and I still talk about how much fun we had on our special day. Our guests even commented on how awesome our DJ was and what a great time they had. Our one hope was that everyone would enjoy themselves and I can gladly say that hope was more than exceeded. Klock entertaiment’s promptness, professionalism, and talent puts them way above the others. I can’t say enough good things about this company!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow! Where to start! We booked with Klock through Leeroy who was amazing from the beginning. We were unsure of who of all of their skilled DJs we wanted to DJ our wedding, but by explaining the vibe we were going for Leeroy was able to help us! We chose Wil, and from the second we talked with him over the phone we knew he was the perfect fit for us and our big day! If you’re looking for high energy party all night long, Wil is your guy!!! His energy is infectious, he has an amazing smile that never leaves his face, and he knows how to keep guests up and dancing. I don’t think our dance floor was empty at any point in time! As part of our package we created a “Love Story” with Sam who captured and edited it so perfectly. Our guests really enjoyed it! I would choose Wil and Klock Entertainment over and over again!!

Sent on 09/10/2018