Klicker Productions - Violin/DJ Music Reviews

82 Reviews for Klicker Productions - Violin/DJ Music

• Rikki2272

Rikki2272 · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Just what I wanted

They arevery accommodating and reasonably priced. To have a DJ and violinist is a dream come true combination.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Tesin

Tesin Gnalian · Married on 08/10/2019

alm, cool, flexible, patient, organized, and hard-working.

When it came to picking the DJ for our reception my then-fiance and I did not have to look far. We knew who we wanted immediately! Klicker Productions DJed at my now husband's sister's wedding and we both agreed that we wanted Dan to be ours too. Dan is the type of person you want to have on your wedding day; he is calm, cool, flexible, patient, organized, and hard-working. We had such a great time during our sit-down meeting. He was so easy to stay in touch and catered to our style and musical preferences. He went above and beyond to make sure that all of our requests were honored. We requested rare songs from artists that aren't mainstream but Dan found a way to make sure that those songs made it in the playlist! Leading up to our wedding day Dan made sure that everything was perfect. Dan handled reception schedule changes with poise and thoughtfulness. Once that dance floor opened; we never left! Our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed themselves and are still talking about weeks later. He is so impressive; We cannot thank Dan enough for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Rachel Johnson · Married on 08/03/2019

Incomparable Quality and Value

We cannot say enough about how pleased we are with Dan and Sarah’s contributions to our wedding. From the very beginning, they were responsive to our communications and listened intently as we described our vision for our ceremony and reception. Sarah played every song for the ceremony beautifully, including our special request for the bride’s processional. Dan was an incredible DJ. We told him that we wanted a party atmosphere, with everyone on the dance floor, and Dan made it happen! He MC’d and gave direction when needed, but he always kept the focus on the bride and groom. Dan went above and beyond to take photos of the dance floor once the photographer had left, capturing a few special moments from the end of the night.
    The online planning tools were especially helpful, not just in planning the music, but in getting a feel for the flow of our day. In particular, we were able to put a few songs on our no-play list online, and thankfully Dan utilized those tools to craft a terrific playlist with no Hokey Pokey to be heard!
    We are blessed and thankful to call Dan and Sarah friends, and to have included them in our special day, and now we would wholeheartedly recommend them to any couple in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/08/2019

All the right Songs

Dan was a pleasure to work with for our wedding music selections. He truly created a widely pleasing spectrum of choices and really brought the experience of being at the wedding to life with the song choices and overall quality of the performance. He was extremely easy to get along with and very open to mould the sound of our wedding just as we dreamed. Dan is without a doubt a top of line selection for your wedding DJ.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Music for Our Wedding

Dan and Sarah were amazing to work with for our May outdoor wedding. Sarah and their friend performed our classical ceremony music, which was beautiful. Dan was the DJ for our reception, and he was a perfect fit for us. They were quick to respond, transparent about costs, very organized, and helpful in finalizing song choices and timelines. Dan was great at the reception, kept things running smoothly on time, was flexible (for example, he stalled when a rainbow appeared just as we were about to do our father/daughter dance so we could grab some photos and no guests even noticed), and kept people on the dance floor the entire time. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Sara

Sara Markl · Married on 10/13/2018

5 + PLUS!!!

5 + plus! Dan was extremely professional, meeting with us & taking time to create music that was tailored to us. He is very classy, not your "club style" He has a professional music career outside of being a DJ. He is extremely personable, and really took time to make it perfect! His wife was amazing on the violin & started the evening with a stunning beginning. He was extremely flexible at the reception, taking requests, last minute song changes, feeling out the crowd to what they liked...everything went so smoothly!!! Everyone loved the evening and a big thanks is to Dan & Sarah. A DJ sets the tone of the reception and they were a God-send to find! They are the cream of the crop and I would recommend them wholeheartedly!!! I have never met a better DJ couple! Thanks for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

Dan Klicker is an awesome wedding DJ/MC! His online planning tools are extremely helpful and convenient and he was super responsive to emails and phone calls leading up to the big day. He was very professional and was totally on top of the schedule of events. He kept everything rolling seamlessly so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. He made a priority of getting to know us and what we wanted and as a result, our music was perfect and the dance floor was full! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ/MC for their wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

Having Dan and Sarah perform at our wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. Sarah played the violin during the ceremony and sounded amazing. She put together everything we requested and timed everything perfectly. Dan is AMAZING. He is one of the main reasons our wedding was so much fun. He took our lists of songs and requests and made them even better! Songs would come on that we hadn’t even thought of but were songs we’d play anyway at parties with our friends! It’s like he was reading our minds =). He kept our dance floor alive and we had several friends tell us it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. I highly recommend Dan and Sarah.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Brianna · Married on 03/17/2018

Dan is very clearly an exceptional music teacher, DJ and person. He was so incredibly well organized, respectful and articulate. We had multiple people approach us at our wedding telling us that our DJ was the kindest/most qualified DJ they had every met. His blending of genres was exceptional, his communication keen and his personality kind and generous. Our wedding had a nice mix of both young and old. Thus, playing both old and new genres was necessary and he did just that. Even more, Dan really can feel the atmosphere of the wedding and include songs that are specifically tailored towards the wedding party and specific group of guests. In this way, his skill level and intelligence is unmatched. I would highly recommend to the highest degree using Mr. Klicker as your D.J. He truly helped to make our day so very special.

Sincerely,
    Bri and Xiao

Warmly,
    Brianna and Xiao

Sent on 04/09/2018

Bethany · Married on 12/09/2017

Dan and Sarah did an absolutely wonderful Job providing music for both our ceremony and reception! They were easy to work with, friendly, and read the crowd well to provide the music everyone wanted!! We would hire them again in a heartbeat. They made our wedding a blast! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018

hillary · Married on 10/14/2017

Music was a top priority for my husband and I at our wedding and we didn't want just any DJ! Thankfully my husband was given Klicker production's name and we met with Dan to review our wedding wishes. We are so happy with the outcome! I wanted live violin at my outdoor ceremony (which alone creates a set of obstacles) but I also wanted very unique songs, not the traditional march or anything. Sarah did not hesitate to take on the challenge and was fantastic! It added a personal touch to our ceremony. Dan did an equally fantastic job at the reception, keeping everyone moving on the dance floor and making sure we were all having a great time. I would highly recommend Klicker production for your wedding! In fact I already have, to 2 of my coworker's!! You don't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Klicker Productions was a great choice for our ceremony and reception needs! Sarah is amazingly talented!!! Dan really knew what I wanted... before I even said it! I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2017

Klicker Productions was the absolute perfect choice for us! They were SO organized and on top of everything leading up to the big day that when it arrived I had zero concerns or anxiety. They went above and beyond to make our day special and created such a positive, enjoyable, and fun-loving atmosphere that made all of our guests wanting to dance all night! If you are looking for the most compliant, enjoyable, organized, experienced, and professional DJ and ceremonial music, Klicker Productions is a crystal clear choice.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Laura · Married on 09/08/2017

Sarah and her husband were great to work with! They were accommodating and gave me music samples to pick from and offered suggestions. I highly recommend Klicker Productions!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

I had Klicker productions DJ my reception and play the violin during my ceremony and I couldn't be happier. They were both the absolute best! The ceremony was beautiful and reception was a blast. I had so many compliments on every aspect of my wedding but by far the DJ was the most asked about! Everyone loved the music selections and there were guests dancing all night long. The process was so easy from hiring Klicker productions to even meeting with them to go over final details. Dan and Sarah are so organized and were on top of the ball! Highly recommend those two, you will not be disappointed with them! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Nikki · Married on 06/23/2017

The music was perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and expecting to have for my ceremony and cocktail hour!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Claire · Married on 06/10/2017

Dan Klicker was great - very professional, responsive, and in tune with what we were looking for. He was very organized and consulted with us about the details of how we wanted our Cocktail Hour and Reception to run, providing guidance and advice when needed, but also giving us as much leeway as we wanted in terms of how things were scheduled and what music we wanted him to play. On top of that, the DJ fees were very reasonable. I would highly recommend DJ Dan and Klicker Productions.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Andrew · Married on 05/20/2017

Sarah played the violin before our ceremony began. She was very responsive to our questions and concerns. We had no idea what music we wanted her to play and told her we wanted nice music she'd play at a wedding. My wife and I didn't get to hear her since we were behind the scenes, but from what we heard from relatives, she did a fantastic job!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Louie · Married on 10/15/2016

My advice to any couple trying to choose a dj is,,,go with a professional go with someone who has experience go with a very good person who you can trust...go with Dan...he is very professional has a lot of experience and was very easy to work with and did everything and beyond on what we wanted for our reception...

Sent on 11/11/2016

Sara · Married on 09/18/2016

Dan and Sarah are a very friendly and talented couple and so easy to work with. They met with us several times to go over our selections and to make sure our day would run as smoothly as possibly. The online planning website was also very convenient and easy to use. We're so glad we choose them. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Erika · Married on 09/17/2016

Loved working with Dan. He really listened to what we wanted, followed through with the plan, and kept a crowd on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Both Sarah and Dan were great to work with! They are very professional, friendly and organized. Their website was a great tool to use to plan out our day. We are still getting compliments about the music! Both Sarah and Dan are great at what they do. I wish more wedding vendors were like them! They truly care about making your wedding day just as you imagined! :)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kenie · Married on 07/02/2016

This couple is awesome! They were so sweet, professional, and caring. They wanted to make our special day the best it could be! It was an amazing day and they played a big part in it!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Kate · Married on 06/25/2016

Throughout the entire wedding planning process I was highly impressed with Dan and Sarah and Klicker Productions. They were very nice and professional, and immediately put my mind at ease about the reception music. Prior to booking with Klicker Productions, Dan and Sarah meet with their clients and go over their services in depth to ensure that they get to know the couple, and their specific wedding needs. Music was something that I was stressing about because my husband and I are typically as far from the dance floor as possible at weddings, and many of our guests don't like dancing as well. Dan and Sarah put my mind at ease, and from the moment I met them, I knew the reception was in good hands! The online planning tool made choosing the music very easy, and Dan was in contact with us before the wedding several times to make sure each detail was exactly as we wanted it. We let Dan pick the songs during the reception other than special songs like the first dance, and allowed him to take song requests for our guests. He kept everything moving and got our guests out on the dance floor. The mix of songs he used reached out to all generations, and created a fun reception! Dan demonstrated the dances to some of the songs to get more guests involved, and I was truly grateful that he put so much energy into getting everyone out dancing. Dan was very attentive to little details and went above and beyond to make sure the night was perfect for us (the bride and groom). We were blown away by how professional Dan was and how he truly wanted to make sure we had an amazing night. Everything ended up perfect, and I would highly recommend using Klicker Productions for your wedding, or any event that needs a DJ. Dan was great to work with, and his attention to detail, and understanding of how to get guests of all ages involved on the dance floor, made our evening absolutely amazing! Thank you again Dan and Sarah!! ~Katie and Dave

Sent on 07/18/2016

We hired Klicker productions to do our ceremony and cocktail hour music and also to dj the reception of the wedding. We loved them! The live music sounded beautiful throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour! We got so many compliments on how great it sounded! The reception music was also perfect, it was exactly what we wanted! They played perfect dinner music and really made it easy for everyone to have fun on the dance floor afterward! They were amazing with the announcements and very organized in that they helped to coordinate a lot of the details during the reception! They also made it very easy to stay organized on special songs! I would recommend Klicker productions to everyone!

Sent on 07/13/2016