KlearView Studios Reviews

29 | Little Falls, NJ

29 Reviews for KlearView Studios

Bianca W. · Married on 03/29/2021

Perfect for our wedding!

Affordable, kind, and awesome pictures!! They emailed us all the pics and made a book during the wedding. I highly recommend them for your special event!

Sent on 04/09/2021

Eileen G. · Married on 03/26/2021

A pleasure to work with!!

Very pleasant to work with. We had a ball, they were friendly and courteous. ,I really recommend them.

Sent on 04/05/2021

Priscilla A. · Married on 02/13/2021

Very professional

They were on time and they really added some class to the ceremony

Sent on 02/19/2021

Prince P. · Married on 02/13/2021

Excellent work

Very good communication skills and very respectful. We thank you guys

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda D. · Married on 01/30/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I honestly cannot say enough good things about KlearView Studios! Not only did they have competitive pricing (compared to other vendors we got quotes from) but they did such an amazing job on the day of our wedding! They were incredible at communication, getting back to me in 1-2 days after I emailed them. They were some of the nicest people to work with and we are so thankful and happy we chose them for our photobooth and grand entrance! If you’re looking to wow your guests, they are the vendor for you!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Sandra R. · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing !!

Amazing time with klearview studios perfect surprise for my guests and everyone loved it and had a blast !! Couldn’t ask for a more perfect day

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle W. · Married on 06/27/2020

Fun Your Guests Won't Stop Talking About!

From the moment I contacted KlearView Studios, I knew that I was in good hands. The responded to my inquiries quickly and professionally. They were very accommodating to our needs and last minute changes. During our wedding, they were professional and our guests have not stopped talking about how much fun they were having at the photo booth. The take home scrapbook of the pictures and messages from our guests is a great gift for any couple to have. I would highly recommend KlearView Studios for any wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Calvin H. · Married on 11/02/2019

Great photobooth vendor

Klearview studios was awesome. They were easy to work with and very professional. Would definitely recommend them for your photobooth needs.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Marissa F. · Married on 10/04/2019

Great service, great price!

Klearview studios photo booth was used for my wedding. My guests enjoyed taking pictures during the wedding. Great service and easy to work with. Very good price for what you need.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Erina · Married on 09/28/2019

Great time!

KlearView Studios was a dream to work with. They have been amazing - from booing to event. They are so quick to respond to every email and do it with such patience. I must have asked them to tweak my templates over ten times (because I’m very OCD) and they have done it gracefully every time. The day of the event, my cousin (who is 5) never wanted to leave the photo booth and they had so much patience with him, I was so touched. They went above and beyond and I cannot be happier that I picked KlearView Studios for my wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Karly

Karly · Married on 08/30/2019

More than I could have asked for!

My husband and I were married on 8/30/19. Klearview Studios is truly amazing. They respond to your emails in such a timely manner. I absolutely loved the fact that they used Venmo, didn't have to worry about cash or writing another check. They custom make your logo for your pictures to exactly what you want. The photo scrapbook is too cute and they email you all the pictures that were taken so you won't miss any moments. They totally exceeded my expectations and if I could've given more than 5 stars I would. You will not be disappointed if you book them.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2019

Inflatable Photobooth= the best!

Everyone loved the photobooth!! It truly was a great addition to our wedding! Jose the photobooth attendant was extremely sweet and we enjoyed every minute of it!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie S. · Married on 08/02/2019

Klearview Studios was AMAZING!

Klearview Studios was AMAZING! Our guests had the best time in the photo booth. We booked them for my Bridal Shower & Wedding and they were a huge hit. Kevin and his team were super interactive with our guests, very patient with the kids as they wanted to take the props away from the table, and gave such a great experience to everyone. They went above and beyond to make sure our guest were entertained! He reached out to us within days of the wedding to check in and give the link to the photos, which was exciting because it helped us re-live our special day. I would absolutely recommend them and their services to everyone we know!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2019

Highly recommend they were great

I hired Klear View Studios for my wedding on 6/28/19 at The Rockleigh we went with the open air photo booth they were great. I would highly recommend them very professional. Kevin answered all my emails every time I had a question about something.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Karen

Karen B. · Married on 06/27/2019

Great to work with and good value

I would highly recommend KlearView Studios. Kevin was so professional to work with. He was very attentive to my emails and calls and made the planning process simple. I went with the open Photobooth which I loved and was perfect for my guests. Everyone enjoyed the booth and we received our photo collection a few days after the wedding which was fun to look through and see all the memories coming out of the day.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jaishka M. · Married on 06/16/2019

Super accommodating

I had the pleasure of hiring Klear View Studio for a graduation party at The Chart House in Weehawken, and they were, firstly, extremely nice and are very quick in getting back to you. I would definitely recommend this company and would use them again. They were so amazing and everyone enjoyed the booth. It was the perfect touch to the party.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • JULIA

Julia · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing, they could not have been more accomodating and pleadant to work with!

This was no doubt a hit at the wedding. I had the inflatable booth. Everyone loved it and a little diferent than typical photobooth...They were so accomodating to my needs as to setting up prior to my ceremony as we were suppose to have it inside but the day was so beautiful we could not resist going outside. I got a cute photobook at end of wedding with all guests inside n they left cute messages for us. and the price was absolutly amazing for everything that I received. No other company could have beat this package, price, and quality of service. Thank you so much. I will reccomend to all future event planners.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Noran · Married on 11/25/2018

Professional & Fun! The Photobooth was one of the best parts of the wedding!

Having Klearview Studios at our wedding was so much fun! Kevin was professional, prompt, and made the photo-booth look so beautiful and match our ballroom style wedding. Our wedding had 500+ people and the photo-booth was a hit! Kevin made it run efficiently, quickly, and everyone left so happy that they got to take a little photo with them home. It was definitely a hit and my husband and I had so much fun towards the end of the wedding when we were able to take some photos! The props were plenty and were super cute & fun. I definitely recommend hiring Klearview for all your photo-booth needs :)

- Wassim & Noran

Sent on 01/13/2019

Babe · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

KlearView Studios was awesome to work with, I highly recommend! We rented the inflatable photo booth and it was a hit at our wedding; we received compliments from guests on how cool it was all night!

KlearView arrived right on time and helped make guests aware of the booth throughout the night so I didn't have to worry about it. We had a scrapbook they had guests write notes to us in at the end of the night so we were able to review the funny memories the next morning!

We will definitely use them again for a future event!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Marcia · Married on 08/04/2018

This was one of the most enjoyable and affordable parts of my wedding. All my guest LOVED the photo booth and had a great time! The photo booth guest book was unlike any other I’ve seen. I loved it! After the wedding they sent the digital files to me right away. Everyone at Klearview Studios was so professional and friendly! They are worth every penny!

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Kate

Kate · event on: 07/27/2018

I wish I could give higher than a five on most of the areas above. The response on every email was almost literally immediate. As well, Kevin is incredibly flexible. I would definitely recommend KlearView Studios and hope to use them again at another event.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Carlos · Married on 07/14/2018

Our experience with KlearView Studios was phenomenal! They were recommended to us by our venue. Kevin was very responsive and catered to all of our photo booth needs from our customized photo template to our very own personalized Snapchat filter. Their photo booth set up truly is one of a kind and was a hit at our wedding. They matched their LED lights from their blow up enclosure, props table, and kiosk to match our DJ’s uplighting throughout the ballroom. Kevin was also very polite and attentive to all of our guest throughout the night. It was a pleasure working with him from start to finish. We were very happy with our experience and would definitely recommend their photo booth services to anyone looking for a fully customizable photo booth with outstanding customer services!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Paulina · Married on 06/15/2018

Our guests LOVED the LED blow up photo booth! Kevin was really great to work with. We wanted to customize our photo booth strips and this was not a problem for Klearview Studios. We are so happy that we chose to work with Kevin. Now we have our silly guest photos as a memory of our special day.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Nancy · event on: 06/08/2018

Kevin and Jennifer were great! Everyone loved the photo booth and they were very attentive with our guests, especially the little ones. They adjusted the camera to make sure that our smaller guests were able to take great pictures. I highly recommend KlearView Studios.

Sent on 06/14/2018