Klaxton Brown Reviews

Klaxton Brown 4
Klaxton Brown 5

Ross M Williams · Married on 09/28/2019

Best. Band. Ever.

Klaxton Brown Band is THE BEST wedding band around! They were so kind and a pleasure to work with. Communication was easy, it was always great talking to Bo as the date approached, he was always focused on how he and the band could make our day special. Their music was outstanding and no one left the dance floor once they got going. They are still the thing people talk to us about the most when remembering our wedding. It's not a true wedding reception unless Klaxton Brown Band is there!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Nick Such · Married on 09/07/2019

Had so much fun!!!

Band played at our wedding. No complaints and high praise! Danced all night!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sara

Sara Harding · Married on 08/10/2019

Rave Reviews!

We booked Klaxton Brown through East Coast Entertainment. The entire process was smooth & easy! Bo was so gracious on the phone when I spoke with him prior to our wedding day. We couldn't have been more pleased with them! Weeks after our wedding, I am still getting messages from our guests saying how amazing the band was! The horn section is beyond incredible - the band sounds amazing & they brought so much energy to the party! Would book them again in a heartbeat!

Klaxton Brown 6
    Klaxton Brown 7
    Klaxton Brown 8
    Klaxton Brown 9
    Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 06/08/2019

Best wedding band of all time!

Huge thank you to Klaxton Brown and ECE for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives. We are still receiving texts and calls about how awesome the band was - they made it an epic party and really brought down the house. Bo, the band leader, listened to all of our requests and was a fantastic emcee. The talent in that band is top notch; we had very high expectations based on their reputation and reviews and they definitely delivered!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Margaret · Married on 03/30/2019

Klaxton Brown Band...our first choice!

We planned our wedding around the availability of The Klaxton Brown Band. They were everything we had hoped they would be: professional, responsive, and most importantly excellent musicians. We would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Lynn R Marchant · Married on 03/23/2019

Terrific Band!

Klaxton Brown was wonderful. They arrived on time, looked great and sounded even better. Bo and his group are very easy to work with. My son got married last spring and several guests who attended both weddings liked Klaxton Brown the best. You can't go wrong with this band.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie A Reed · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing band our wedding guests can't stop talking about

Klaxton Brown Band truly made our wedding reception perfect. They were amazing and our wedding guests can not stop talking about it (even over a month later). The band was personable and even sang us a special song towards the end of the night. Couldn't have asked for anything more. I would recommend this band to anyone looking!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Susan Powers · Married on 11/06/2018

Klaxton Brown Band = Spectacular Showmanship & Talent!!

"The Klaxton Brown band was KICKIN' all night long! We are all still dancing! They made our daughter's wedding reception a huge success, and we are so grateful for the professionalism and OMG -TALENT from this terrific group!
    Thank you! Thank you!"

Sent on 11/06/2018

Katharine · Married on 11/03/2018

Klaxton brown was a crowd pleaser!

KBB was amazing - talented, professional, terrific job reading the room and adapting to the party. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Meredith Callahan · Married on 10/06/2018

Klaxton Brown brought the party!

Klaxton Brown did an outstanding as our wedding reception band. Prior to the wedding, we spoke to Bo on the phone to coordinate logistical detail and song selections. Very professional and friendly/laidback approach. We love live music, so the band was a very important part of our day. And KB delivered big time. Not only was the music fantastic, they did a great job MC'ing various announcements and reading/engaging the crowd. Leslie performed a stellar rendition of Aretha Franklin's "Respect" and called us to the dance floor late night for a bride-and-groom dance to "I will always love you" - a definite highlight of the evening. I highly recommend Klaxton Brown for anyone who wants to get down and dance.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kelsi · Married on 09/15/2018

Klaxton Brown was absolutely amazing and the perfect band for our wedding and guests! Everyone danced the entire night and we didn’t want the night to end. They made things so fun and interactive. We highly recommend them and will definitely be getting them for any future events!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jane · Married on 09/02/2018

This band was incredible. They knew exactly what to do without guidance, and played perfect standards at the right pitch during cocktail hour. When it was time to dance, they were so good'; their choices so perfect, that nobody could remain seated. They reached all age groups and the quality of musicianship and singing were beyond expectations. They were fabulous!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • I

Immanuel Cromley · Married on 08/12/2018

Christmas Formal Dance

Klaxton Brown and Bo were fantastic at our event, fantastic music and great people.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Andrew · Married on 08/11/2018

Klaxton Brown made our wedding such a memorable experience. They lit up the dance floor. I have never seen a dance floor so alive. They played great music that appealed to all ages in attendance. Not a person in the crowd sitting. We still have people messaging us about how great the band was. Book Klaxton Brown - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Angela Bezik · Married on 07/28/2018

Beyond Amazing and Fun!!

Klaxton Brown made our night!! They brought energy and fun through the whole evening and our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were to this day!! We recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Julie · Married on 07/21/2018

Klaxton Brown was absolutely incredible at our wedding last month! They kept the party going all night long and we had a blast. All of our guests were raving about them! They even came up with a really fun extended version of the groom's favorite song for our last dance. Definitely hire them - we would again in a second!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 06/23/2018

Our experience with Klaxton Brown was great! Everyone who attended the event said the music was fantastic and one of the best bands bands they ever heard. We would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Patricia · Married on 06/09/2018

This is a high energy and super entertaining band that had all ages dancing until late in the night! They are flexible and accommodating to all requests! They are a bang for the buck! Highly recommend the Klaxton Brown Band! Thank you from the parents of the bride for a special night ! 6-09-18

Klaxton Brown 10
    Sent on 06/16/2018

HARRISON · Married on 06/09/2018

Bo and the band were awesome! They played our outdoor wedding reception and had the guests dancing the whole time. They also learned our first dance song (a relatively obscure contemporary track) and played it better than the recording. I would highly recommend Klaxton Brown for anyone needing a fun band with serious chops. They definitely had the goods musically and stylistically, and they knew exactly what to play to keep the party going.

Klaxton Brown let the music do the talking and were one of the centerpieces of our wedding reception, with multiple guests commenting to me how much they enjoyed the band. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Brad · Married on 05/27/2018

Klaxton Brown absolutely crushed it! Bo was super responsive and the band went above and beyond, even learning a new-to-them song for the Father/Daughter dance. All of our guests were asking where we found them and said they’ve never seen such an awesome band at a wedding. A great time was had by all and Klaxton Brown made it all possible. Hiring Klaxton Brown was a no brainer- easiest decision of the whole wedding process! Thank you KB for making our wedding one for the ages!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

I can't put in to words how amazing Klaxton Brown was. My fiance' and I got married at Hotel Roanoke April 14th 2018. we live in Charlotte NC and did not have many connections with bands close to Roanoke. I found Klaxton Brown through East Coast Entertainment. I believe that it was the best decision I made about my entire wedding. "Bo" the lead singer of the band made us fell such as ease speaking with him on the phone beforehand. The only thing I told him I really wanted was to make sure everyone was on the dance floor and he told me "Oh Ms. Singleton that will not be a problem at all". And boy was he right. I had so many compliments about the band and wish i was able to post all of the wonderful videos I have received from my wedding to prove how amazing they are. I HIGHLY recommend them as they made my special day the best day of my life

Sent on 05/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 01/20/2018

We had Klaxton Brown play for our wedding reception, and it was perfect! All of our guests kept telling us how much fun they were having and how great of a band they were. They really bring the party!! We were able to see them a few times at different venues in Richmond before our reception so we could figure out which songs we liked the best (even though you can’t go wrong with anything they play!) Thanks Bo & crew for putting on a great reception!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

E · Married on 01/13/2018

We hired Klaxton brown for our daughters wedding in Baltimore- We had a couple of requests that they did handle - they had the crowd dancing and we had a blast ! My son is a professional guitarist from Colorado and he joined in on a song and they were happy to oblige -
    Thanks for the memories!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/30/2017

Klaxton Brown was not only amazing, but their responsiveness, engagement, and professionalism made the whole experience beyond perfect. Our wedding was in December and the weather started to look like it was going to take a turn. Bo assured me that they would do everything in their power to make sure the party went off without a hitch! Working with Klaxton Brown from
    the very beginning was easy and fun. The band was one of my big stresses because, that is a HUGE part of how well your guests view your event, wedding or not. My guests are big dancers and I knew I needed to have a band that would keep them up and moving. Klaxton Brown went above and beyond to make sure everyone was having a great time. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a band that is not only extremely talented, but fun, energetic, affordable, and professional!
    Many thanks go out to Klaxton Brown- best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

David · Married on 12/30/2017

They were great. kept the crowd going all night. worked into the space with no issues. great horns and lead vocals. highly recommend them as a party band if you want to have fun at your wedding.....by father of the Bride...

Sent on 01/04/2018