Klassy Kreations Floral & Event Design Reviews

44 | Bowie, MD

44 Reviews for Klassy Kreations Floral & Event Design

Alisa · Married on 07/01/2018

The Chuppah was amazing! It looked so beautiful and the Klassy Kreations team made it work with the venue’s existing structure. Adizat is extremely responsive and addressed my concerns very quickly. I will definitely use her again.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Klassy Kreations Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you Alisa! It was truly my pleasure working with you and your family. Wishing the newlyweds love, peace, and happiness.

Kieda · Married on 12/01/2017

Klassy Kreations was great!! Very patient with all of my questions, products were great quality and service was amazing!!

• Michael

Michael · Married on 09/02/2017

Adizat and her team was amazing! We were in the last few months of wedding planning and had not chosen a florist yet. We also realized we wanted some more decor to spice the venue up. At this point in the planning, we were burned out and busy, so we wanted to knock out decor and flowers in one go. It was actually hard to find a florist/decorator that did both, but we came across Klassy Kreations. We will admit, we were a little hesitant at first because we had not met with Adizat in person yet, but decided to take a leap of faith and so glad we did. One of the best things about Adizat is her super fast response time. Any email/questions we sent were answered within a few hours. She gave suggestions and ideas throughout the process and took time to get to know us so she could customize everything to our personalities. Another great thing was how organized Adizat was. Everything from invoices to pinterest idea boards and questionnaires were done through an online system and kept track. She also had weekly check-ins to let us know her progress and follow-ups. Her team did an amazing job and made the wedding absolutely gorgeous. All our guests commented about how beautiful everything looked. From the backdrop, to flowers, to pedestals, to centerpieces, to chair covers, it was all perfect.

Megan · Married on 07/07/2017

We were very grateful to find Adizat of Klassy Kreations to provide flowers/décor for our wedding day. Adizat was so professional, friendly, and experienced. She was very responsive to emails and met us at a very convenient location when it was time for our in-person consultation. I was not a bride who had an exact vision of what I wanted for my wedding day… far from it! Through the questionnaires provided by Adizat as well as looking through Pinterest together, Adizat created beautiful centerpieces for our reception to truly fit our theme/venue, as well as stunning bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party. I highly recommend Klassy Kreations for wedding flowers and décor!

Adizat and her team did an amazing job providing a chuppah for my wedding. She was responsive, affordable, and her work was beautiful. We loved her work and will absolutely use her work again in the future. I can't recommend her enough!

Shelia · Married on 04/23/2016

Klassy Kreations provided us with great customer service for our banquet

Adizat provided a canopy for my wedding ceremony and lighting and draping for my reception. Everything turned out wonderfully. My guests were all raving about how nice the lighting was, it truly made my reception space more beautiful. She was such a pleasure to work with and her pricing for the services needed were the most reasonable of all the vendors I contacted. Thanks Adizat for helping my vision come together!

Leann · Married on 08/02/2014

I rented plate chargers and table cloths from Klassy, and the really made our reception look awesome! I feel like the entire vibe of the room changed, and for such a reasonable price! Klassy worked directly with our venue so that we didn't have to do any pick up, setting up, cleaning up, or returning of the rentals. It was just another thing that we didn't have to worry about on that day! They were also super responsive when I had various questions.

Starling · Married on 06/21/2014

The services that I specifically used were the pipe draping, fabric backdrop, floor pedestals, fresh flowers for the floor pedestals, and table centerpieces. I'm not a big floral person, so I was pleased with the table centerpiece concept that Klassy Kreations proposed after listening to my ideas. In the end, they were mostly non-floral and elegant and added nicely to our reception. The fresh flowers were gorgeous and definitely added to the classy theme of our ceremony. Klassy Kreations delivered everything promptly and when the set-up was complete, everything looked fantastic. The only hiccup was in the choice of the color of the valance for the fabric backdrop. It wasn't quite the color we envisioned even after seeing it on our computer screen. If you decide to use a fabric backdrop with a valance, see if you're able to get a swatch of the valance. Other than that, the prices are reasonable compared to other vendors who provide similar services. Working with Adizat was a pleasure and I would definitely recommend Klassy Kreations for services. Thanks Klassy Kreations for helping to make my day special!!!

Klassy Kreations did an amazing job with the chuppah for our wedding! Adizat is super organized and made the process easy and stress free for us. HIGHLY recommended!!

Bernard · Married on 04/05/2014

Klassy Kreations did a wonderful job providing the bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages for our wedding. The flowers were fresh and beautiful.

kedrah · Married on 06/15/2013

Thank you for going above and beyond....everything was great!

• Valerie and Otha

Valerie · Married on 06/07/2013

KlassyKreations provided beautiful Chair Covers/Gold Sash and Columns for my Wedding Reception on 6-7-13 everything was absolutely beautiful. The rentals arrived on time and were professionally placed. I recommend this Vendor to anyone looking to have an Elegant event.

Valerie Brinkley

Sherita · Married on 06/01/2013

I ordered chair covers and sashes for over 200 guests for my wedding reception. Klassy Kreations provided exceptional professionalism, responsiveness, and value for the price. Adizat was a joy to work with since our inital consultation and answered all of my questions promptly. I was told that she was prompt to the venue to deliver and put the sashes and covers on the chairs, which I greatly appreciate. I would recommend Klassy Kreations to anyone looking for any time of decorations for their event! Thank you!!

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2013

It was wonderful working with Klassy Kreations! Would recommend to everyone!

Nichole · Married on 05/18/2013

Klassy Kreation provided me with my dream wedding! I am beyond please with the services provide. Klassy Kreation was able to work within my budget and created the most beautiful wedding. I got nothing but great reviews from my guest about the flowers and decore. I will be using Klassy Kreations for any other event I may have.

allison · Married on 04/27/2013

Klassy Kreations was very professional and accommodating. Prices were very reasonable for lighting for our wedding and the owner, Adizat, always communicated very promptly.

tiffany · Married on 11/23/2012

Klassy Kreations was wonderful to work with for our wedding! They created a beautiful alter for our ceremony and were a pleasure to work with!

Tiffany · Married on 11/23/2012

Klassy Kreations was absolutely wonderful to work with leading up to our big and and created a beautiful alter for our wedding ceremony! The back drop and floral arrangements were even more beautiful than what was displayed on their website! Adizat was very easy to communicate with through the entire process and we would definitely recommend Klassy Kreations for any event!

We planned on doing flowers ourselves....about 2 weeks before the wedding, it dawned on me this might not be the best idea. Adizat was super responsive & so helpful to get the plans together so quickly. We got our bouquets and boutonnieres from her. They arrived right on time and looked perfect.
    Thanks again!

Lourdes · Married on 08/18/2012

Adizat is FABULOUS! Very communicative, she was already at the site setting up when I arrived. My flowers were gorgeous, and the linens (sashes and chair covers) were perfect. I had very simple requests and her prices were fantastic. I highly recommend her!!

Tara · Married on 09/24/2011

Our experience was great with Klassy Kreations. They were very quick with responses in emails and very professionsal. We were very happy with how our chair covers looked at the reception and the crew that came and set them up was very good. We are very pleased with the company and the product.

Mallory · Married on 09/17/2011

We rented our table cloths and chair covers, Our wedding reception was exactly how I imagined it in my mind and everything was set up for us which was very convenient because it was one less thing to worry about. Everything was perfect , I would definitely recommend. Klassy kreations is very organized and detail oriented.

Deanna · Married on 09/04/2011

Adizat did a wonderful job for my September 4th wedding! She was recommended to me by Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa (the venue) and I was so pleased! Throughout the year of planning, she was responsive, helpful and flexible. Even with the last minute addition of some items! The pricing was great for the services; All our bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decor, chair covers/sashes, draping...(It was a beach wedding so we had non-floral centerpieces) we beautiful! She arrived with the hot pink bouquets and all my 'maids loved them, even making special ones for my two Jr. Bridesmaids :)
    Thank you, Adizat for helping to make my wedding such a perfect, beautiful day!!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Klassy Kreations Floral & Event Design's reply:

thank you Deanna for the wonderful review. It truly was a pleasure working with you!