KK's Printing & Stationery Reviews

16 | Brandy Station, VA

16 Reviews for KK's Printing & Stationery

• Tijani

Tijani Musa · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Great printing company with great people

Thank you Caitlin for being the brain behind the most beautiful Wedding Invitations me and my wife have ever seen. Because of your great work, we had 100% RSVPs, and 100% attendance to the wedding. The printed invitations exceeded our expectations and was a perfect match to our theme. We could tell you did it with love and kindness, and for that we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Thank you so much KK's printing for your professionalism and excellent work in making our dream wedding a reality. We are grateful for you.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

Caitlin was so amazing to work with. We were able to combine our ideas & create my wonderful wedding invitations. They were perfect in every way. I received so many compliments. Caitlin also worked with me due to my budget. So we got exactly what we wanted at a friendly cost. Highly recommend KK’s!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

maureen · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome Work

KK’s printing is awesome for real. I came in short notice needing my wedding invitation designed and printed and they stepped right in and got it done for me. They are very responsive to emails and my invitation was so beautiful. I will highly recommend them
    Any day any time!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Roberts · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely recommend

Wow, the service was amazing. I found them at a wedding expo and I am SO glad I did! They worked with me for everything I needed and made exactly what I wanted at an amazing price. They’re the nicest people i’ve ever met and will make sure they get your order perfect. I got save the dates and wedding invitations through them and I’ve gotten so many compliments on how gorgeous everything was! I absolutely recommend them! And will continue to use them whenever I can! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sandra Shipe · Married on 10/19/2018

Very creative and professional. She worked with us to make sure the invitations were exactly what we wanted.

Highly recommend for her creativity and delivery of a quality product. Worked with us to make sure the invitations were exactly what we wanted and then coordinates the programs and thank you cards to match. Received many compliments on the quality and presentation.

Sent on 12/07/2018

LaVonda · Married on 09/16/2017

Excellent work affordable price

I highly recommend. ....I was very impressed with their work the owner was very patient very professional and attentive to the needs of us for our wedding in November 2018. She communicated with us every step of the way you can always tell when people enjoy what they do as her passion truly shows in her work. If you looking for a place to get wedding invitations programs etc for a great price this is your place. Thanks again

Sent on 12/05/2018

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

Wonderful experience! Quality was fantastic and Caitlin is so great!!

Sent on 09/23/2016
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

I used KK's for both my Wedding Invitations and my Ceremony Programs! They both arrived shortly after ordering, so both were done in a quick time! Both were done beautifully! The quality was amazing, they were clear, and gorgeous coloring. The packing was very professional and neat. Also, for the invitations, they personalized every envelop with mailing addresses and return addresses which made them look amazing and professional with out breaking the bank for a calligrapher. I highly recommend them for any printing needs! I loved working with KK's and plan to use them in the future!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Colleen · Married on 10/08/2016

We were very pleased with the invitations and especially appreciated that the mailing envelopes were addressed for us. The fee for the inner envelope was very affordable and made the whole process very affordable.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Mandy · Married on 06/04/2016

Caitlin was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding in June of 2016! She is professional, kind and has an amazing artistic touch to her work. I gave her an idea of what kind of style I like and she was able to take that and make beautiful wedding invitations. We still continuously receive compliments on our wedding invitations and have had people save them for examples to show off! Caitlin's communication, timeliness, design, customer service, and (most importantly) final product are excellent. Would not hesitate to use her again and we continuously encourage others to choose her as well. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • User4875035 · event on 03/19/2016

Caitlin has always done wonderful work for me! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for invitations that are surely to amaze no matter the event!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2014

My aunt created an invitation for us in a PDF file, and KK's was able to scale it to size and print the invitations out, as well as RSVP cards. They were very accommodating and affordable. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2016

Caitlin and Raven are so helpful. We were able to find exactly what we wanted for our big day thanks to them.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Ella · Married on 10/29/2016

This vendor was great to work with. She took all of our wants and created the perfect invitations. There was a little lack in communication towards the end of the process due to a family commitment she had. We ended up with some addresses printed on envelopes that weren't up to date because she didn't see an email I had sent updating her on the change in address. Also, the font we used on the envelopes ended up being hard for some postman to read because I had 2 returned that had the correct address. But overall, they were very nice and easy to work with. Just make sure you iron out those issues, that I didn't realize would be issues.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Caitlin Kenefake · Married on 10/19/2018

3.0

Working with Caitlin was such a nice experience. She made everything I wanted come true. Her products are amazing.

This is the place to go for all of your wedding stationary needs. Everything is beautiful and next level. My wedding guests were blown away by the invitations. My whole wedding flowed from the invitations, programs, name cards and thank you notes. Kaitlyn did such a great job of coordinating everything and making my dreams come true.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Morgan · Married on 05/11/2013

3.2
      2.5
      3.5
      2.5

I LOVED my Save the Dates and invitations and I received so many compliments on them. I like to describe them as understated elegance. They were just that.

Living in Washington, DC and purchasing stationary from outside of the city got me a decent value for the money. However, the business is relatively new and is still working out a few organizational kinks. Responsiveness wasn't great and I wanted to purchase my thank you cards from Kay-Kays, but could never get a response from the owner.

After jumping through a few coordinating hurdles, I got an excellent product that I'm proud of.

Sent on 05/15/2013