KK Studios Reviews

7 | Upland, CA

7 Reviews for KK Studios

• Jackie

Jackie Zhang · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Great Experience Working with Him!

Koby was referred by my coworker! Both of us had great experience working with him. He is patient, flexible and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 12/05/2019

KK Studios's reply:

Hey Jackie! Thank you so much for stopping by to leave such kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Roger and I hope you have a great holiday and 2020!

Wishing you the best,
    Koby Klinghoffer

Marisa · Married on 11/02/2019

Talented, amazing, and extraordinary. Just a few words to describe Koby

Koby is such a delight to work with. He is so sweet inside and out. He was easy to communicate with. A wedding can be anxious, nerve wracking and over whelming. But Koby, with his calm demeanor and sweet personality made it such an ease. We had a timeline to abide by and Koby was punctual and accommodated my locations. I wish I can give more credit and more stars because 5 stars does not come close to what Koby and his team deserves. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Hey Marisa!

Thank you for such an amazing review! It was such a pleasure and honor to capture yours and Anthony's wedding day, and to really just hang out with the two of you as well as your friends and family. It was an amazing day full of love and laughter that I will always remember fondly.

Thanks again,
    Your friend Koby :)
  • Edder

Edder Saravia · Married on 09/14/2019

A true master of his craft

Thanks to Koby my wife I can relive our special day over and over again. Koby captured our special day perfectly.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Hey Edder,

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a review! I'm so glad to hear you're happy with the wedding video. I had a great time spending the day with your friends and family.

Wishing you and Priscilla the best in life!
    Koby Klinghoffer

Amanda Riedell · Married on 03/01/2019

Riedell wedding 3/1/19

Koby exceeded our expectations! He captured our special day perfectly! He was professional, and easy to communicate with. We would definitely recommend him and hope to use him again for a special occasion.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Karla Mae · Married on 12/25/2018

Absolutely perfect!

KK Studios did an amazing job at my daughters wedding. Not only, was Koby the owner, professional, but also very accommodating of our wishes. My whole family was very pleased with the package we purchased for our baby's special day. Thank you!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Sarah Lopez · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely Incredible

Met with about 5 different photographers before choosing, and I'm so happy I made the right choice. His photos are so amazing and great quality. They really did capture each moment of our wedding and just went beyond what I expected. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen. The pictures looked better than the actual wedding!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Lopez · Married on 10/22/2016

Very Professional

Koby was very professional and very easy to work with. I wasn't sure what I wanted for my wedding video, but I knew I didn't want it too long or boring to watch. He came up with great suggestions, and executed them perfectly. Our video came out great! His editing skills are awesome. I've seen other family members' wedding videos in the past and they were very slow and too long. Many family members and friends that have seen our video always comment on how great it turned out, and how it wasn't boring to watch. Overall my husband and I are extremely happy with his work, his prices are very reasonable, he's very easy to communicate with, and the turn around was very fast! We got our video within 2 weeks or less. I recommend him to all my family, friends, and anyone reading this review. Great job Koby!

Sent on 01/20/2019