KJV Dominionaire Productions Reviews

35 | Charlotte, NC

35 Reviews for KJV Dominionaire Productions

Muriel · Married on 08/18/2019

Totally Happy and Thankful

KJV Dominionaire Productions did a beautiful job on our trailer and and video and was with us the entire Wedding Day. KJV Dominionaire Productions cares about their clients needs, wants and beyond. KJV Dominionaire Productions truly wants you to be happy with the product and will go above and beyond to make sure clients are completely satisfied!

Sent on 09/09/2019

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you Muriel. It was an honor capturing and creating such art with the video footage you both helped me to capture. You and Lawrence made my job look easy. After all having known Lawrence for years it felt like I knew you just as long as I have known him because you are both such wonderful people and it was a joy capturing your special memories. Thank you for choosing us. Errol
  • Maxine

Maxine · Married on 10/07/2018

Higly Satisfied Customer...We had the best Videographer ever!

KJV Dominionaire was the best decision we made in our videographer selection! Errol was very creative, reasonable and most of all went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure our expectations were met. Errol's attention to detail was evident in how he captured our special moments, and memories that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend this company and plan to use them again for any videography needs in the future. You will not be disappointed if you hire this company.

Sincerely,

Very Happily Satisfied Bride

Sent on 01/08/2019

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you Maxine it was a pleasure getting to know you and Denise. It was a pleasure working with all your family, friends and all vendors involved. I enjoyed capturing your special day. Thank you for choosing us and for your review.

Robyn · Married on 09/30/2017

We were very pleased with products received from the vendor. The vendor was very professional and produced products in a very timely manner.

Sent on 02/08/2018

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Robyn, Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure providing you Videography Services as well as working with all the vendors involved during your special day. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any special events you need captured on film in the future and as always tell a friend or family member about our Videography Services. Thank you, Errol

Ieashia · Married on 09/02/2017

Very detailed he caught all the important moments! He even caught moment o wouldn't expect anyone to catch!!!0

Sent on 09/23/2017

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Leashia, Thank you so much for your review on the videography services we provided on your special day. It was a pleasure working with you and all vendors involved.
    Errol (KJVDP)(Kamali Productions)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Errol was absolutely amazing!! From the first time that we met him. He really took the time at that first meeting to get to know us and our wants/styles. He showed us a lot of his work that he had done on previous weddings. My now husband and I were very impressed with his attention to detail. We went home and talked and knew we had to use Errol. That he would capture one of the most important days of lives and give us a great item to treasure and watch every year on our wedding anniversary and share with our future children. He was extremely helpful and answered any and all questions in a timely manner. Also, always accommodating to our needs and meeting up to go over things for the wedding. He came to the wedding rehearsal to get a feel for the venue and where he wants to get shots from. The day of the wedding he was amazing. Everything my husband and I had wanted and the reason we picked him. His attention to detail was just astonishing!!!! I knew even more so that day that our wedding video was going to be great!!! He is so friendly to work with you. You really could not ask for a better videographer than Errol!!! Our final video is so amazing!! We look forward to many many anniversaries of watching our special day over again. It is a amazing memory to have and one we will always hold near to our hearts! We are so thankful that Errol was there to help make that day what it was and spectacular!! You will not be disappointed with using Errol!

Sent on 04/18/2017

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Ashley and Davi, thank you for choosing us "KJV Dominionaire Productions" "KJVDP" to capture your very special day. It was my pleasure providing videography service to you on your special day. It is moments, comments and reviews like this that continue to drive me to give my all every time I am selected from the many other videographers that could have been chosen. I always give my very best and go above and beyond to each client because I know what it means to memorialized those very special moments on the special day. My Team and I only have 1 chance to get it right and we always make sure to go above and beyond to do just that. To get it right by "Capturing Your Special Memories". Thank you again for choosing us. Errol

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2016

Errol was AMAZING! Our video far exceeeded our expectations and really captured every detail of our special day. We will cherish this forever! We weren't going to do a videographer at first, we are so glad that we did! Errol kept in contact with us leading up to our big day to find out what we wanted and all of the details. He came to our rehearsal and was Super friendly and professional. He made sure he had everything written down that we wanted. Then the big day he showed up hours early to capture the venue and us getting dressed. He stayed the entire night although our reception ran over. He and his partner did an amazing job on our special day, we felt like we had known them for a long time. We highly recommend them for your special day, it was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/20/2017

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Jennifer & Arthur. It was an honor being your videographer on your special day. It was your special day. So you both deserve to be treated special. I provide each client with special service because it's a privilege for me to be given the opportunity to film and memorialize such an occasion. Again, thank you for choosing me and my team to capture your special day. Errol

Kristin · Married on 08/06/2016

Errol is an exceptional videographer and very easy to work with! He captured an amazing video for my 30th birthday party and I am forever thankful for his hard work and dedication. If you are looking for a videographer who is extremely professional, personable, reliable and will bring your vision to life. This videography is the perfect choice! Thanks Errol for creating a beautiful video of a special time in my life.

Sent on 03/18/2017

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Kristin. Thank you so much for reviewing me and my videography services. It was a pleasure working with you and capturing those special moments on your birthday while you were celebrating with family and friends. I had a great time working with you and all the other vendors. Again, thank you for choosing my business to capture your special memories. If I can be of service to you in the future, please don't hesitate to give me a call. I will jump at the opportunity to work with you again if my schedule permits. Happy Birthday again and may you have many many many. Did i say many? lol. Hope you have many more happy birthdays. Many Blessings Kristi.

Rickita · Married on 04/30/2016

Erroll did a wonderful job at our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure he captured every moment our day. The trailer was unique and different, and the wedding video turned out great! And to think we weren't even going to get a videographer at first. Selecting Erroll was a great decision and fit our budget perfectly!

Sent on 08/15/2016

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you Rickita. It was a pleasure capturing your special memories on your wedding day. I'm happy you love the trailer and you are enjoying your wedding video. It was fun working with you, Calvin and all Vendors involved.
    Thanks, Errol

Errol did a great job and was very professional . He exceeded my expectations and I am very happy with the finished product. I would definetly recommend KJV to other brides in the future .

Sent on 01/27/2016

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure playing such an important role in capturing your special moments. I hope you "R&O" will enjoy it every time you watch the replays on video. Thank you again for choosing us.
    Errol H.

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

Errol and his team were truly a pleasure to work with. They were very professional and we loved the final product. The quality of the video is great and every request asked was incorporated with ease. I highly recommend Errol and team to anyone looking to capture all the little moments you forget about because the day goes by so fast. We will cherish the video and memories forever.

Sent on 11/28/2015

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your special day and capturing your special day memories. I enjoyed working with you and all the vendors involved. You and Gabe were awesome to work with.

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

Extremely glad I decided to video my wedding and for choosing this vendor. They were very pleasant and easy to work with. I also got the most if not more for my money! Very happy with the outcome and our video! Thanks for capturing our big day so we can relive it for years to come!!

Sent on 11/29/2015

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review. It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day and capturing your memorable wedding moments. Thank you again.
  • User4194809 · 2+ years ago

He did an awesome job! He knew exactly what needed to be done and executed it perfectly. Our video turned out beautifully and we will enjoy watching every detail over again for the rest of our life.

Sent on 07/13/2015

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be part of your special day and also allowing me the opportunity to capture your very special memories on video. Errol H.

Cedrice · event on 03/17/2015

I have never experienced such professionalism in a production crew!! This crew was extremely considerate of the event needs and seemed merely invisible meanwhile capturing the most precious moments that made my wife smile. Thank you. Sincerely Thank You!!

Dr. & Mrs. Brown

Sent on 03/12/2015

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you so very much for the review. I am happy to know I was able to capture your hilarious and entertaining performance. Although it was work for me, I also enjoyed the performance. You had me cracking up behind the camera and I had to control myself, because I didn't want to ruin the shots. Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Brown.

Be · Married on 10/04/2014

Hi! I'm from Be Creative Floral. I asked them to take some pictures or video for me, to help me promote my floral business and I received the most amazing video! I am totally happy and thrilled! I will recommend them to any bride that asks me if I know anyone! Thanks! My video is amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Very professional and we were very pleased with services.

Sent on 02/26/2015

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to record your special occasion. It's our goal to make sure we always provide the highest quality service to each and every client. Thank you for your review. Errol H.

Sierra · Married on 08/09/2014

My sister used him for her wedding, and so did my mom. Before I ever found Mr. Right I already knew who would be my record my wedding. As soon as my husband popped the question, I ask Errol to video tape my wedding. AND WE LOVE IT. When we watch our wedding tape, it makes us feel like we are getting married all over again.

Sent on 12/30/2014

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you Sierra & Rashad. It was a pleasure working with both of you. Thank you again for choosing us to memorialize your very special moments.

Hadley · Married on 04/05/2014

Stayed for our entire wedding although the contract was only for several hours. Captured every detail.

Sent on 08/17/2014

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your special day.

Destiny · Married on 04/06/2013

It was truly a pleasure having Errol on hand to capture the most important day of our lives. Errol is extremely professional, kind and courteous. We truly enjoyed having him there at our wedding and appreciate the wonderful video that he put together for us!

Sent on 07/20/2015

KJV Dominionaire Productions's reply:

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be part of and capturing your very special memories. Errol

Robin · Married on 11/10/2012

Professionalism at it highest. I had no worries on my wedding day because I had a team of individuals who took care of me, my family and my guest especially my videographer. His camera placements during the Wedding captured every moment, his captures throughout the wedding and reception were priceless and his vision for the wedding video was more than I expected or imagined. I was truly impressed with KamJah highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Debra · Married on 02/12/2011

Errol is a joy to work with. He listened to my concerns and accommodated me in every way. He went above and beyond on my wedding day. He is very patient and understanding and above all he does quality work. We loved the video and he allowed our input before the final edit. He is always available to answer questions or concerns throughout the entire process.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Errol

Erroll is very professional, kind and courteous. My video was beautiful and I could not have asked for a better person to film my special day! Awesome!!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Latoya · Married on 06/11/2010

Exceptional service. Timely and professional.

Sent on 06/07/2014

amos · Married on 08/23/2009

videographer Was Timely and professional. There Was No Need Direct Him. He Provided All The SHots We wanted.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Latonya · Married on 04/11/2009

The services provided were great. Very professional .

Sent on 04/16/2013

Errol

Provided an outstanding service for a reasonable price.

Sent on 08/19/2014