Kittelberger Florist & Gifts Reviews

Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 6
Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 7

Doug Westerdahl · Married on 12/29/2018

Spectacular Service and Floral Arrangements

This past Saturday my wife and I were married and had our reception at Bristol Harbour. We used Kittleberger's as our florists and Lisa as our coordinator. They did an amazing job! It is safe to say they exceeded our expectations threefold! Lisa's creativity transformed the room into a beautiful scene that took your breath away.

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Fantastic Service!

Kittelberger's did an absolutely amazing job for our flowers on our wedding day! We worked with Lisa and she was great. She responded quickly, was organized, and was very helpful throughout the whole process. The flowers turned out even better than we ever could have imagined! On our wedding day and even after, we are still receiving compliments of how beautiful our flowers were. Thank you Lisa and Kittelbergers!

Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 8
    Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 9
    Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 10
    Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 11

Christine · Married on 08/25/2018

Fantastic! Michael was very flexible and patient and helped this somewhat unorthodox bride select her bouquet and coordinate attendant flowers in spite of my exceedingly limited knowledge of flowers. The flowers were delivered timely and were beautiful. I would heartily recommend Michael and his team at Kittelberger...I was very pleased.

Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 12
    Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 13
    Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 14

Alyssa · Married on 08/17/2018

5 stars! Oh my goodness, the arrangement for my wedding bouquet from Kittelberger was out-of-this-world beautiful! We not only got so many compliments from guests at the wedding but the staff at Kittelberger were swooning over it at pick up! I wanted a long cascading bouquet, inspired from a pinterest post. When I went in for our meeting I thought I wanted it exactly like the picture, boy was I wrong! The bouquet was tailored to me, they had so many examples of different flowers to use to achieve the same effect but also make it my own and I'm so happy we didn't just get a duplicate of the pinterest post. My sisters bouquet was also gorgeous, my mothers corsage and my husbands boutonniere. Can't recommend them enough! Thank you so much!

RAPH · Married on 06/30/2018

OUR FLOWERS WERE AMAZING JUST AS WE PICKED. THEY LASTED FOR DAYS AND DAYS AFTER THE CEREMONY. THEY WERE VERY ACCOMODATING, EXCELLENT SERVICE, FRIENDLY AND READY TO HELP. GREAT JOB BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS. I WOULDNT GO ANY PLACE ELSE FOR MY FLOWERS!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Dave · Married on 05/19/2018

Kittleberger’s was absolutely amazing! We initially assumed it would be more expensive than other, smaller, florists, but it was a great value and the staff was so well organized, responsive, and professional. The flowers all looked amazing just like our example pictures and we would highly recommend them!

Kittelberger Florist & Gifts 15

Jaclyn · Married on 07/07/2017

My wedding flowers were gorgeous. The bouquets were better than the pictures I provided, and the table greenery/floral scales were amazing! I had so many compliments on how elegant and beautiful the flowers were. Working with Benn was an incredible experience. He made my day so special! I would recommend them to anyone.

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Benn and Holly at Kittelberger made sure that our wedding flowers were the most beautiful we had ever seen! They put so much care and effort into making sure that we had exactly the experience we wanted and even delivered and stayed to pin flowers on our groomsmen and pass out the bouquets to the bridal party! We highly recommend them!

• seda

seda · Married on 02/04/2017

Kittelberger and Mike were very helpful. We didn't book a florist until six weeks before our wedding and they were extremely accommodating and understanding. Mike showed me around and made notes on which flowers I wanted. My bouquet was absolutely perfect and our centerpieces were simple yet elegant.

Caroline · Married on 10/22/2016

Michael and the rest of the Kittelbergers team were amazing to work with as our florist! We met with Michael several times, and he was extremely helpful and accommodating as we decided what types of flowers we wanted to use in our centerpieces and bouquets. The flowers were absolutely perfect, and Michael has a wonderful eye in helping decide what flowers you are thinking of and what would look best with your theme and color scheme. I would highly recommend Kittelbergers as your wedding florist!

Lexy · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say enough good things about Kittelberger's. We worked with Michael and he totally understood what I was looking for. We had a rustic fall wedding using different shades of red. Michael included all the flowers that I wanted in our bouquets and even made boutonnieres for the guys using shotgun shells that we gave them. Everything was delivered on time and when they said it would be so I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Amazing florist! Michael was able to work within our budget and give us more beautiful flowers than we could ever imagine! He's very knowledgeable about the flowers they have, their availability/quality and the role they're going to play in your event. The bouquets and arrangements were extremely fresh and lasted well after the wedding.

Eric · Married on 07/30/2016

I've been working remotely with Kittelbergers. My favorite florist moved to work with them, but has been sick. Still, they have been great. We haven't met in person, but every time I order flowers from there, I am impressed. I can't wait to see the final product.

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

We worked with Michael from Kittelberger's and he was extremely helpful. He was knowledgable and made the process of selecting flowers very easy. He showed us several options for centerpieces at different price ranges to help us stay within our budget. The day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about anything! They delivered the flowers and set up at the church. The flowers were beautiful!!

Christine · Married on 06/03/2016

Kittelberger's is fantastic! I worked with Michael Miller and he was fantastic! He is an expert in the field and had the best suggestions for making my vision for my wedding come alive! Could not imagine working with anyone else. The team at Kittelberger's are truly the best!

• KPizzle

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2016

Kittleberger's was the one of the best vendor decisions I made for my wedding. From my first phone call to the delivery of the flowers at my venue, I have absolutely no complaints. I worked with Michael to design the floral arrangements for our wedding, which included three bouquets, four corsages, several boutonnieres, ceremony decorations and reception table decorations. If I had any questions, all I have to do was call, and I was able to speak with Michael in no time. While I wasn't very descriptive with what I wanted, Michael was keenly aware and was able to create stunning arrangements! He really listened to the types of flowers I liked and the specific colors and created beautiful bouquets, ceremony and table arrangements. He thought of ideas I had never heard of which translated into awe-inspiring flowers. Absolutely loved them.

In addition to the flowers, we rented the chuppah Kittleberger's has, and arranged for someone to be around to set up and take down before and after the ceremony (as the ceremony and reception were in the same space). Everything was executed flawlessly!

We were so happy with Kittelberger for our wedding in May! I love flowers and had known exactly what I was looking for and Michael did an AMAZING job. Our wedding was at Woodcliff and the flowers transformed the room. There were blush, pink and ivory peonies, dahlias, garden roses, snap dragons, etc. We received many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I thought Michael did an exceptional job with my bouquet and with the pillar flowers for the ceremony site. They were absolutely gorgeous. Michael and everyone at Kittelberger were so professional and helpful and it helped to make the wedding planning experience very smooth and enjoyable even though we were planning it from NYC! We could not be happier with our experience and I truly could not have loved the flowers more. Thank you!!

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

My venue's package came with centerpieces from Kittelberger, but I loved how professional and helpful they were and how great they were with grasping my ideas of what I wanted, that we got all of our flowers from there. They are amazing.

Kittlebergers went above and beyond to make my daughter's bouquet the most beautiful flowers anyone had ever seen. The attendants and centerpiece swerve amazing.

Ellen · Married on 08/29/2015

Jimmy at Kittlebergers took the ideas we had for our wedding and enhanced them to create an event of beauty. The bouquets and centerpieces were stunning. Jimmy was very easy to work with and his work was worth every penny.

Claire · Married on 08/29/2015

Jimmy at Kittleberger was an absolute blast to work with and he knew his stuff! He wanted to see my dress, and asked about all the details of our wedding to help understand our vision, which he absolutely did.

Everything he created was absolutely beautiful, but the very best creation was a eucalyptus and hydrangea garland I placed on a love seat at our head table. All I had to do was show him a photo I found on Pinterest and tell him where I wanted to put it, and it absolutely exceeded my expectations. Every time I looked at it throughout the night, I melted!

Best of all, I didn't think I'd end up selecting Kittleberger due to my limited floral budget, but they came in at the same price as other florists in the area that aren't as well known. Such an easy decision!

Ann Marie · Married on 08/22/2015

Kittelberger's did an awesome job! The staff was extremely helpful, and everyone raved about the flowers!!

Arline · Married on 07/18/2015

We got married July 18, 2015 at Blessed Sacrament and had our reception at the Hyatt Regency. Kittelberger was so great! The planning process was super easy with Jimmy. I wasn't really sure about what I wanted, so he listened to my ideas and customized gorgeous flowers based on our theme and colors. At the first planning meeting, you're able to see the actual flowers they plan on using, which was great! On the day of the ceremony, you can have them deliver the flowers right to your venue for a small fee, which we had them do. They help put on boutonnieres and corsages, and hand out all the bouquets. I'd definitely recommend this service to alleviate extra stress on the big day! We also had them do our centerpieces at the Hyatt. They were a ring of the same flowers used in the bouquets surrounding a white lantern with a candle in the middle. They turned out SO pretty, I fell in love! You can rent the lanterns right from Kittelberger. We ended up buying our own candles, but you can rent them from Kittelberger too, if you want. They came and set up all the flowers on the morning of the reception. Again, everything was perfect, would definitely recommend!

Erin · Married on 06/20/2015

Kittelberger's did such an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding! Our consultant Michael was never pushy and had amazing suggestions to offer us during the planning process. We wanted simple carnations and he made them into works of art! On top of everything, the price was extremely reasonable. Thank you, Kittelberger's!

Miranda · Married on 06/19/2015

We recently used Kittleberger's for our wedding in June, and we could not have been happier with how gorgeous all of the flowers were. Jimmy is AMAZING, He is so great at what he does. Our colors were yellow and gray and all of the bouquets, centerpieces, chapel pieces, etc. were absolutely stunning & fit perfectly for our venue. Everyone was raving on how beautiful my bouquet was as well as the bridesmaids. They are amazing!