Kith & Kin Reviews

Kith & Kin 4
Kith & Kin 5
Kith & Kin 6

Mary · Married on 09/29/2018

Jane's experience and wise counsel helped us avoid some potential pitfalls and helped us have a wonderful wedding weekend!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kith & Kin's reply:

Mary, I SO appreciate your kind words. I know you and Tom will have a wonderful life together and I couldn't be happier for you both! xo

Donna · Married on 09/02/2018

Jane and her staff at Kith and Kin were amazing. They provided seamless service from our first meeting to saying goodbye at the end of our weekend event. Their service allowed the hosts and the wedding couple to not worry about the details and focus on having a great time. Everything was covered and well organized because Jane asked all the right questions up front. We provided pictures of the look and feel and she immediately understood what we envisioned. She didn't try to change anything, but offered good suggestions or alternatives for our Vermont barn wedding, which was a destination wedding for many of the guests. Jane always gave the impression that she could adapt to any event and price point and treat them all the same. Jane and her staff were very professional, kind, relaxed, and accommodating to our guests. We hired Kith and Kin not only for their hands on work, but for peace of mind. And it was well worth it.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kith & Kin's reply:

Thanks so much, Donna. It really was a pleasure. When the bride lives in California and plans to get married in Vermont, communication is the key. Thanks so much for inviting us to be a part of your Big Day!

Katherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly experienced wedding planner

The highlight of working with Kith & Kin was their flexibility to meet any and all of my needs--even as my demands changed and grew as the wedding drew near. Jane was one of the first wedding planners I spoke to and I immediately knew I would be hiring her. She is capable, calm, and warm--the exact qualities I was looking for in a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jane was simply amazing! She and her assistant were indispensable. They handled all tasks prior to the big day, and all wedding day long (including the next!)
    No job, big or small, was too tough. Everything was handled with grace and professionalism. We truly couldn't have done without them!
    Cannot recommend highly enough, they went way above and beyond all expectations!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Amy · Married on 07/23/2016

Jane and Amelia provided professional and highly personalized service. We cannot imagine "how we could have done this without them! Their attention to detail was incredible. Jane made our wedding perfect and as stress free as possible. We cannot recommend Kith and Kin highly enough.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Kith & Kin's reply:

Amy! I hope married life is treating you well. You were a radiant bride, and like all assembled, my heart was full as you and Paul said your vows. xoxo

Elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2014

Jane is a joy to work with. She has a glorious sense of color and design that makes everything seem special. She executed my wedding brunch to perfection.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Kith & Kin's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth! You were a delight to work with. I'll look forward to the next opportunity to work together. xoxo

Elisabeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Jane and her assistant, Amelia, worked with me from the beginning to end and talked me through the major decisions--such as venue, type of service we wanted, menu, and flowers. She guided me through the process with great sensitivity and good humor and was there on the big day to ensure everything went smoothly. Her aesthetic is impeccable and I was so pleased with the flowers that she designed--from the bouquets and boutonnieres, table arrangements, to the wedding cake! She thought of things that I never would have and worked so hard to help me realize my vision for that day!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Kith & Kin 7
    Kith & Kin 8
    Kith & Kin 9
    Kith & Kin 10
    Kith & Kin 11
    Kith & Kin 12

Kith & Kin's reply:

It was such a lovely evening, Elisabeth! You and Gordon were dream clients. xoxoxo