Kistner's Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Rosalind
    Rosalind H. Married on 06/26/2021

HIghly Recommend Kistner's Florist

Kistner's Flowers provided the most beautiful flowers for our daughter's wedding. They provided guidance on flower selections and offered us a wide range of prices. We would highly recommend Kistner's Flowers as a top rate florist.
  • Annie
    Annie S. Married on 03/04/2021

The Best Decision

Working with Kistner's Floral was one of the easiest decisions of my entire wedding planning experience. Bronwyn's knowledge of flowers and floral arrangements made it so simple for me to share with her my vision for our big day. I do not have a wide knowledge of florals, but she was able to work with me and ask me the perfect questions so that she was able to capture my vision perfectly! She had creative ideas that we have never seen done at weddings before. She helped me to make our day perfect with the right touches of floral all while working within our budget. I was confident on the day of our wedding that the flowers were going to turn out just as I had hoped and that I would not need to worry about her and her staff getting everything set up with my wedding planner perfectly. Kistner's Floral helped make our wedding day as stress free and perfect as possible!
    Sarah H. Married on 01/05/2021

Highly Recommend

I used Kistner's for my wedding and the final product was more than I ever could have imagined. It was truly perfection.
    Dani C. Married on 12/26/2020

Amazing people to work with!

Bronwyn & Matt went above and beyond to help us when we had to cancel our originally planned wedding and move to a new location due to COVID-19 restrictions. They are great people to work with and the flowers were more than I could have ever imagined. Absolutely stunning!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 11/28/2020

Just Simply amazing

Kistner's was amazing to work with; Bronwyn was super helpful with letting me know what flowers were available for my end of fall wedding in order to make my dream come to life. I am super picky when it comes to my flowers, and I could not have asked for anyone better. She was great at letting me know how the progress was going. She also was flexible when it came to knowing if my husband was going to make it home in time for the wedding. A lot of things happened to my make my wedding stressful but having Kistner's doing my flowers was not one of them.
    Natalie S. Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent!!

Kistner’s Flowers is amazing! They were so helping during the planning stage, delivery was a breeze, and the flowers were perfect! I highly recommend them.
  • Taylor
    Taylor V. Married on 10/24/2020

Words Can't Describe!!!

Words cannot describe how wonderful it was to work with Kistner's Flowers. From the start, they were amazing. Easy to contact, communicate with, and set up meetings (even in a pandemic!). Then from our first meeting on, you could see their talent, and knew it was going to be amazing work. We worked together to create exactly the reception I was envisioning. To then see it come to life... I was speechless! First thing on the morning of our wedding, they dropped off the bouquets and boutonnieres. The system they came up with for our bouquets was so creative and "user-friendly". The bouquets each had their own little water source in the base, meaning we did not have to cart around vases of water all day! Then, moving onto the reception... no words! They worked so hard to create the perfect space. The amount of compliments that we were receiving that night (and still anytime our reception comes up) shows how truly amazing Kistner's work is!
    Ryan C. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Bronwyn took my vision and perfectly recreated it, and she is super easy to work with!
  • Alison
    Alison H. Married on 10/03/2020

Kistner’s Flowers brought my wedding together.

I walked into Kistner’s with a slight idea of what I wanted and thoughts/likes that were all over the place. Bronwyn is wonderful. She was able to take my mess and make a masterpiece. Almost every guest commented on our flowers. We got 1 Bridal Bouquet, 3 Additional bouquets, 7 Corsages, 8 Boutonniere, 1 Arbor, 1 Cake Flowers, 10 Centerpiece. Great price for what we received.
  • Michaela
    Michaela L. Married on 09/19/2020

Couldn’t Have Been Better!

Kistner’s brought my wedding flower dreams to life! They are prompt, professional, communicative, detailed, reliable, precise, prepared, and so much more. They easily adapted as my vision changed and grew. They worked with my budget honestly and fairly, producing a masterpiece! Kistner’s delivered all of my flowers and decorated our arbor the morning of; the arbor flowers held securely through high wind. All flowers were of exceptional quality.
  • Jillian
    Jillian K. Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding flowers were amazing!

Kistner's did my wedding flowers in August and I was very happy with the way everything turned out! The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and look amazing in all of our pictures. I had also ordered arrangements for a wooden hexagon arbor and they were perfect! They really made our altar look amazing. Bronwyn was great to work and helped us with all of the details we were not thinking of prior. Thank you Kistner's!
    Jacey R. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Business with Amazing Work!

Even in the middle of a pandemic, Kistner's Flowers was professional, accommodating, and provided absolutely beautiful work! All I knew was I wanted white flowers with greenery for my wedding, and Bronwyn brought this hope to life in greater ways than I could have imagined. Highly recommend working with this fantastic team!

• Kristin
    Kristin H. Married on 07/11/2020

The BEST flower-shop!

I'm so glad that we chose Kistner's for our wedding! Our flowers were beautiful and we LOVED them! I met with Bronwyn a few months before the wedding and she went over everything with me and my mom and we showed up the perfect flowers for what we were wanting! So happy with how our flowers turned out!
    Daneen L. Married on 06/27/2020

Pandemic Wedding

The bridal bouquet, greenery table runner, and boutonnieres designed by Kistner’s were a dream come true. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding and formal arrangements.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 06/27/2020

A MUST for any Manhattan Wedding

We couldn’t be more happy with Kistner’s work for our June wedding! We highly recommend their arrangements for any weddings in the Manhattan area!
    Renee C. Married on 06/14/2020

Wedding Flowers

Bronwyn took the time to sit down with me and make sure all of the details were perfect for our day. She was able to capture exactly what I was wanting and keep it in my budget. The flowers were gorgeous. She was even able to accommodate our new date and was great about it!
    Larissa E. Married on 06/13/2020

Excellent Service

Kistner’s Flowers provided excellent service throughout the whole experience. From the beginning, they listened to what ideas you had and provided expert feedback based on those ideas. We had to reschedule our wedding due to the pandemic and they were fantastic about being understanding and flexible. We really appreciated their responsiveness and guidance throughout the whole process.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin H. Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Our whole experience was amazing! Initial meeting, planning, set up at venue, everything felt so seamless! Thank you for helping my day look so beautiful!!
    Hannah Married on 08/10/2019

It was amazing. Perfect choice for us for our wedding flowers-we loved it all!

We love Kistner’s!! Perfect place for flowers, great staff, very creative and dependable.
  • Kirstin
    Kirstin M. Married on 08/03/2019

Bride's vision comes to life...

When I first met with Bronwyn I had crazy ideas for my wedding that some would say were mismatched. She encouraged me to follow my vision and helped me execute the perfect aesthetics to bring it all together. I have gotten so many compliments from guest who loved my flowers and decor! People who say "No one remembers flowers are wrong!" They remember Kistner's Flowers! :)
    Kori O. Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing work!

Kistner's does amazing work! Our arrangements received so many compliments by our guests and also made for amazing pictures. Everything they set up at the church and reception hall looked perfect and they made this part of wedding planning so stress free!
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning florals!

I cannot say enough about Bronwyn and the Kistner's team - the florals they created for our wedding were absolutely STUNNING! I was obsessed with them! I loved how easy Bronwyn was to work with, and our initial session with her was so helpful. She captured my vision perfectly! Super flexible and easy to work with, our florals were one of the favorite parts of my day. I am genuinely so sad my bouquet couldn't last forever! They are amazing!
  • Kasey
    Kasey R. Married on 07/20/2019

Kistner's Flowers was amazing and so helpful with my wedding!

They took the time to answer any questions that I had and gave me confidence that everything would be taken care of the day of. I really appreciated how they took care of communicating with the other vendors so that everything went smoothly! Thank you Kistner's Flowers!
  • Martha
    Martha O. Married on 06/29/2019

Kistner’s are the only choice for your wedding flower needs!

Kistner’s Flowers provided outstanding design and gorgeous flowers for our daughter’s wedding. Our request for specific flowers and idea concepts were met to perfection! We received so many complements from our guests about the flowers ~ the bride’s bouquet, bridesmaid’s, bouquets, boutonnieres, and reception flowers exceeded our expectations! The wedding day weather was quite warm Kistner’s made sure the floral arrangements were well prepared to last.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 06/08/2019

Floral Arrangments

The flowers were great. They were exactly what we wanted! They were super flexible and stayed in touch.