Kistner's Flowers Reviews

285 Reviews for Kistner's Flowers

• Annie

Annie Sexton · Getting married on 03/04/2021

The Best Decision

Working with Kistner's Floral was one of the easiest decisions of my entire wedding planning experience. Bronwyn's knowledge of flowers and floral arrangements made it so simple for me to share with her my vision for our big day. I do not have a wide knowledge of florals, but she was able to work with me and ask me the perfect questions so that she was able to capture my vision perfectly! She had creative ideas that we have never seen done at weddings before. She helped me to make our day perfect with the right touches of floral all while working within our budget. I was confident on the day of our wedding that the flowers were going to turn out just as I had hoped and that I would not need to worry about her and her staff getting everything set up with my wedding planner perfectly. Kistner's Floral helped make our wedding day as stress free and perfect as possible!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Sarah Heldstab · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Highly Recommend

I used Kistner's for my wedding and the final product was more than I ever could have imagined. It was truly perfection.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Hannah · Married on 08/10/2019

It was amazing. Perfect choice for us for our wedding flowers-we loved it all!

We love Kistner’s!! Perfect place for flowers, great staff, very creative and dependable.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Kirstin

Kirstin Mcguffin · Married on 08/03/2019

Bride's vision comes to life...

When I first met with Bronwyn I had crazy ideas for my wedding that some would say were mismatched. She encouraged me to follow my vision and helped me execute the perfect aesthetics to bring it all together. I have gotten so many compliments from guest who loved my flowers and decor! People who say "No one remembers flowers are wrong!" They remember Kistner's Flowers! :)

Sent on 08/28/2019

Kori Ostmeyer · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing work!

Kistner's does amazing work! Our arrangements received so many compliments by our guests and also made for amazing pictures. Everything they set up at the church and reception hall looked perfect and they made this part of wedding planning so stress free!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Heim · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning florals!

I cannot say enough about Bronwyn and the Kistner's team - the florals they created for our wedding were absolutely STUNNING! I was obsessed with them! I loved how easy Bronwyn was to work with, and our initial session with her was so helpful. She captured my vision perfectly! Super flexible and easy to work with, our florals were one of the favorite parts of my day. I am genuinely so sad my bouquet couldn't last forever! They are amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey Ramsey · Married on 07/20/2019

Kistner's Flowers was amazing and so helpful with my wedding!

They took the time to answer any questions that I had and gave me confidence that everything would be taken care of the day of. I really appreciated how they took care of communicating with the other vendors so that everything went smoothly! Thank you Kistner's Flowers!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Martha

Martha Oliver · Married on 06/29/2019

Kistner’s are the only choice for your wedding flower needs!

Kistner’s Flowers provided outstanding design and gorgeous flowers for our daughter’s wedding. Our request for specific flowers and idea concepts were met to perfection! We received so many complements from our guests about the flowers ~ the bride’s bouquet, bridesmaid’s, bouquets, boutonnieres, and reception flowers exceeded our expectations! The wedding day weather was quite warm Kistner’s made sure the floral arrangements were well prepared to last.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Floral Arrangments

The flowers were great. They were exactly what we wanted! They were super flexible and stayed in touch.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Poulson · Married on 04/12/2019

Delightful

Worked with my budget, worked with my ideas and delivered flowers that were absolutely stunning. My family goes to them for all our floral needs (prom etc.)

Sent on 05/20/2019

Julie · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful to work with. Helped us decide what flowers would work best with our budget, color scheme and season. Everything was as promised. Loved working with Bronwyn and her staff. Beautiful, fresh flowers!! Strongly recommend.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Andy Warner · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic owner and better flowers!

Kistner's flowers was phenomenal. They worked with our budget, found beautiful seasonal flowers that fit our colors, andarranged them to make our ceremony and reception aboslutely stunning.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Haymaker-Parsons · Married on 02/23/2019

Reliable, Beautiful, Flexible

Kistner’s was lovely to work with—flexible with us being from out of town when it came to planning, and reliable and wonderful the day of. The bouquet they made for me was perfect; they captured the aesthetic from a picture I showed them so well. They delivered for us in not great weather and worked with our price point. We highly recommend.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Emma Glessner · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Service

I had a great time working with Kistners. I had a few changes because of a family not attending and a bridesmaid having to work. Kistners was awesome and flexible. They meet with you and let you dream then allow you to fit what you can within your budget. I had no worries about it being exactly what I wanted.

Allison Bowman · Married on 10/06/2018

Hassle-Free and Beautiful Results

Kistner's Flowers was very easy to work with and reliable. Their arrangements were so beautiful and made our wedding special.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kistners flowers were amazing! I had no clue what I wanted when I initially sat down with them to decide on flowers. They helped me to envision what my dream wedding looked like and man did they deliver! Everything was so perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Molly · Married on 09/22/2018

our experience was the best

The flowers are beautiful and were exactly what we wanted for our wedding. They were able to create our perfect bouquets in such short notice.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Marla

Marla Wessel · Married on 09/15/2018

Simply Amazing!!

If you’re looking for a wedding florist, look no further! Kistner’s Flowers is the absolute best! Matt and Bronwyn are extremely talented and great to work with. I had showed Bronwyn a Pinterest photo of a floral wedding bouquet that I wanted and it couldn’t have been more perfect! I let them take the reigns on everything else and it was nothing short of amazing! Thank you so much to Matt, Bronwyn and their team for making our day beautiful.

Nikki · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing staff and amazing flowers! So easy and flexible to work with for my wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

We were incredibly happy with our decision to use Kistner’s as our wedding florist. Bronwyn met for an initial consultation with my mom and I, at which time we discussed all the ideas I had, which she used to create some wonderful floral options for us. She was super flexible in making adjustments to our order so that we could stick closer to our budget. The flowers were all delivered on time and we were blown away at how beautiful all of them were. Personally, I was the most impressed with my bridal bouquet and the bouquets for the bridesmaids. The flowers all looked fantastic and full, and perfectly reflected everything that I had asked for. Anyone looking for event flowers in the Manhattan area should definitely consider Kistner’s!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Great Service, Beautiful Flowers

We really enjoyed working with Kistner's flowers. We went in with just a very few ideas for our wedding flowers, and left feeling very confident about the flowers that we would have. They help make scattered ideas into beautiful arrangements!

Erica · Married on 07/29/2018

Kistner's made our wedding flowers absolutely perfect! They were so flexible, kind and truly have a passion for what they do! You can't go wrong with such an adorable local business.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Cristy · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding day

Bronwyn did an awesome job on the flowers for our wedding.

Erica · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

I loved working with Bronwyn and Matt for our wedding floral needs. They were both so wonderful and create amazing floral bouquets and arrangements. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a florist in the Manhattan, KS area.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Leann · Married on 05/19/2018

Kistner's was amazing to work with. They respond very quickly to you calls and emails. They truly will go above and beyond to make sure everything is within your budget and is your dream for your wedding! I would highly recommend their services again and again. I was amazed by how beautiful our flowers were. They captured my vision perfectly! Thank you for making our wedding beautiful and so easy and stress free to work with!

Sent on 05/27/2018