Kistner's Flowers Reviews

Kistner's Flowers 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Floral Arrangments

The flowers were great. They were exactly what we wanted! They were super flexible and stayed in touch.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Poulson · Married on 04/12/2019

Delightful

Worked with my budget, worked with my ideas and delivered flowers that were absolutely stunning. My family goes to them for all our floral needs (prom etc.)

Sent on 05/20/2019

Julie · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful to work with. Helped us decide what flowers would work best with our budget, color scheme and season. Everything was as promised. Loved working with Bronwyn and her staff. Beautiful, fresh flowers!! Strongly recommend.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Kistner's Flowers 14
    Kistner's Flowers 15
    Kistner's Flowers 16

Andy Warner · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic owner and better flowers!

Kistner's flowers was phenomenal. They worked with our budget, found beautiful seasonal flowers that fit our colors, andarranged them to make our ceremony and reception aboslutely stunning.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Haymaker-Parsons · Married on 02/23/2019

Reliable, Beautiful, Flexible

Kistner’s was lovely to work with—flexible with us being from out of town when it came to planning, and reliable and wonderful the day of. The bouquet they made for me was perfect; they captured the aesthetic from a picture I showed them so well. They delivered for us in not great weather and worked with our price point. We highly recommend.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Kistner's Flowers 17

Emma Glessner · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Service

I had a great time working with Kistners. I had a few changes because of a family not attending and a bridesmaid having to work. Kistners was awesome and flexible. They meet with you and let you dream then allow you to fit what you can within your budget. I had no worries about it being exactly what I wanted.

Allison Bowman · Married on 10/06/2018

Hassle-Free and Beautiful Results

Kistner's Flowers was very easy to work with and reliable. Their arrangements were so beautiful and made our wedding special.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kistners flowers were amazing! I had no clue what I wanted when I initially sat down with them to decide on flowers. They helped me to envision what my dream wedding looked like and man did they deliver! Everything was so perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Kistner's Flowers 18

Nikki · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing staff and amazing flowers! So easy and flexible to work with for my wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

We were incredibly happy with our decision to use Kistner’s as our wedding florist. Bronwyn met for an initial consultation with my mom and I, at which time we discussed all the ideas I had, which she used to create some wonderful floral options for us. She was super flexible in making adjustments to our order so that we could stick closer to our budget. The flowers were all delivered on time and we were blown away at how beautiful all of them were. Personally, I was the most impressed with my bridal bouquet and the bouquets for the bridesmaids. The flowers all looked fantastic and full, and perfectly reflected everything that I had asked for. Anyone looking for event flowers in the Manhattan area should definitely consider Kistner’s!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Kistner's Flowers 24
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Great Service, Beautiful Flowers

We really enjoyed working with Kistner's flowers. We went in with just a very few ideas for our wedding flowers, and left feeling very confident about the flowers that we would have. They help make scattered ideas into beautiful arrangements!

Kistner's Flowers 25
    Kistner's Flowers 26

Erica · Married on 07/29/2018

Kistner's made our wedding flowers absolutely perfect! They were so flexible, kind and truly have a passion for what they do! You can't go wrong with such an adorable local business.

Cristy · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding day

Bronwyn did an awesome job on the flowers for our wedding.

Erica · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

I loved working with Bronwyn and Matt for our wedding floral needs. They were both so wonderful and create amazing floral bouquets and arrangements. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a florist in the Manhattan, KS area.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Leann · Married on 05/19/2018

Kistner's was amazing to work with. They respond very quickly to you calls and emails. They truly will go above and beyond to make sure everything is within your budget and is your dream for your wedding! I would highly recommend their services again and again. I was amazed by how beautiful our flowers were. They captured my vision perfectly! Thank you for making our wedding beautiful and so easy and stress free to work with!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Denise · Married on 05/12/2018

We were absolutely delighted with the flowers that Bronwyn and Matt provided for our daughter's recent wedding--an outdoor wedding that included flowers on 2 arbors. Bronwyn worked hard to make certain that the flower choices met our bride's hopes and expectations and added her thoughts and expertise on many issues. Matt worked hard on the day of the wedding to create the table arrangements and the arbor arrangements right on site (on a ladder--for 1 1/2 hours ) !! The earwork was specific so we knew exactly what was expected by us and by Kistner's. Could not have asked for a better experience ! Thank you so much !!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Kistner's Flowers was absolutely wonderful to work with. They put together the most beautiful flowers for our wedding!! Easy to work with and HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Bit · Married on 11/18/2017

There are no words to describe Bronwyn and Matt's top notch service. They took our ideas and pulled them altogether to create the most beautiful floral bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, sprays and garlands. We were so happy to have chosen their floral shop for our daughter's wedding. They are the best!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Kistner's Flowers 27

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough about Bronwyn! She is amazing, an artist, and a truly caring designer. She will give you the best all the way from design, price, and definitely quality. My flowers lasted and lasted, I loved enjoying them for the following week. I will be using Kistner's for all my future floral needs! Our pictures do not do justice, the pieces were all stunning! Thank you, Bronwyn!!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Kistner's Flowers 28
    Kistner's Flowers 29
    Kistner's Flowers 30

Dianna · Married on 08/05/2017

Our flowers exceeded expectations! They were beautiful.

Becca · Married on 07/22/2017

My wedding day flowers turned out SO perfect and they had great pricing! I will be recommending them to anyone who asks for a good florist.

Genare · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Bronwyn was great! The team at Kistner's knows what they are doing!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/15/2017

Thank you for everything! We loved our beautiful flowers. You all went above and beyond!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Jill · Married on 07/09/2017

Bronwyn was a joy to plan with and the floral results she created for our wedding exceeded our expectations. I didnt worry about any details we discussed as i knew she had it down and because she is a true artist with great instincts, i felt comfortable giving her leeway to make decisions on my behalf. I cant recommend her enough! If youre looking for floral wow factor at your wedding, you've got your girl in Bronwyn @ Kistner's.

Sent on 08/24/2017