Kistner's Flowers Reviews

261 | Manhattan, KS

261 Reviews for Kistner's Flowers

261 Kistner's Flowers Reviews

Julie · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful to work with. Helped us decide what flowers would work best with our budget, color scheme and season. Everything was as promised. Loved working with Bronwyn and her staff. Beautiful, fresh flowers!! Strongly recommend.

Kistner's Flowers 1
    Kistner's Flowers 2
    Kistner's Flowers 3

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kistners flowers were amazing! I had no clue what I wanted when I initially sat down with them to decide on flowers. They helped me to envision what my dream wedding looked like and man did they deliver! Everything was so perfect!

Kistner's Flowers 4

Nikki · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing staff and amazing flowers! So easy and flexible to work with for my wedding! Thank you!

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

We were incredibly happy with our decision to use Kistner’s as our wedding florist. Bronwyn met for an initial consultation with my mom and I, at which time we discussed all the ideas I had, which she used to create some wonderful floral options for us. She was super flexible in making adjustments to our order so that we could stick closer to our budget. The flowers were all delivered on time and we were blown away at how beautiful all of them were. Personally, I was the most impressed with my bridal bouquet and the bouquets for the bridesmaids. The flowers all looked fantastic and full, and perfectly reflected everything that I had asked for. Anyone looking for event flowers in the Manhattan area should definitely consider Kistner’s!

Kistner's Flowers 5
    Kistner's Flowers 6
    Kistner's Flowers 7
    Kistner's Flowers 8
    Kistner's Flowers 9
    Kistner's Flowers 10

Erica · Married on 07/29/2018

Kistner's made our wedding flowers absolutely perfect! They were so flexible, kind and truly have a passion for what they do! You can't go wrong with such an adorable local business.

Leann · Married on 05/19/2018

Kistner's was amazing to work with. They respond very quickly to you calls and emails. They truly will go above and beyond to make sure everything is within your budget and is your dream for your wedding! I would highly recommend their services again and again. I was amazed by how beautiful our flowers were. They captured my vision perfectly! Thank you for making our wedding beautiful and so easy and stress free to work with!

Denise · Married on 05/12/2018

We were absolutely delighted with the flowers that Bronwyn and Matt provided for our daughter's recent wedding--an outdoor wedding that included flowers on 2 arbors. Bronwyn worked hard to make certain that the flower choices met our bride's hopes and expectations and added her thoughts and expertise on many issues. Matt worked hard on the day of the wedding to create the table arrangements and the arbor arrangements right on site (on a ladder--for 1 1/2 hours ) !! The earwork was specific so we knew exactly what was expected by us and by Kistner's. Could not have asked for a better experience ! Thank you so much !!!

Bit · Married on 11/18/2017

There are no words to describe Bronwyn and Matt's top notch service. They took our ideas and pulled them altogether to create the most beautiful floral bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, sprays and garlands. We were so happy to have chosen their floral shop for our daughter's wedding. They are the best!

Kistner's Flowers 11

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough about Bronwyn! She is amazing, an artist, and a truly caring designer. She will give you the best all the way from design, price, and definitely quality. My flowers lasted and lasted, I loved enjoying them for the following week. I will be using Kistner's for all my future floral needs! Our pictures do not do justice, the pieces were all stunning! Thank you, Bronwyn!!

Kistner's Flowers 12
    Kistner's Flowers 13
    Kistner's Flowers 14

Dianna · Married on 08/05/2017

Our flowers exceeded expectations! They were beautiful.

Becca · Married on 07/22/2017

My wedding day flowers turned out SO perfect and they had great pricing! I will be recommending them to anyone who asks for a good florist.

Genare · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Bronwyn was great! The team at Kistner's knows what they are doing!

Caitlin · Married on 07/15/2017

Thank you for everything! We loved our beautiful flowers. You all went above and beyond!

Jill · Married on 07/09/2017

Bronwyn was a joy to plan with and the floral results she created for our wedding exceeded our expectations. I didnt worry about any details we discussed as i knew she had it down and because she is a true artist with great instincts, i felt comfortable giving her leeway to make decisions on my behalf. I cant recommend her enough! If youre looking for floral wow factor at your wedding, you've got your girl in Bronwyn @ Kistner's.

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Excellent customer service and gorgeous arrangements! I would absolutely recommend Kistner's to anyone getting married in the area!

Teresa · Married on 07/08/2017

Kistner's Flowers provided the most beautiful arrangements for my daughter's wedding this summer!! They were extremely helpful and responsive and very easy to work with! I will use them again!
    Thank you Kistner's!!!

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Wonderful to work with! Highly recommend!

Abbey · Married on 07/01/2017

Loved working with Kistner's Flowers for our wedding. They were so helpful in making flower decisions, accommodating to delivery, and their work was incredible!

Tana · Married on 06/17/2017

Kistner's was wonderful! I had a general idea of what I wanted for my wedding and Bronwyn was able to help me narrow it down and come up with beautiful pieces for my wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

Our arrangements were absolutely stunning.

AShley · Married on 05/20/2017

Jordann and I have been using Kistner's flowers since we were in high school! We would always meet with one of the staff members and simply tell them the colors we were interested in and they would take it from there; including our wedding flowers! They did an amazing job for an awesome price!

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2017

Kistner's was excellent on all fronts. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful and exactly like what I had discussed with Bronwyn. She wasn't sure that she was going to be able to get lilacs for me due to the date of my wedding and developed a wonderful back up plan that we didn't have to use because she pulled through with the flowers. Everything was delivered on time and the whole staff of the shop is so pleasant.

Mandi · Married on 04/29/2017

Kistner's took my Pinterest inspirations and made them everything I could dream of an more. They were so easy to work with and took my budget into consideration. I would recommend them over and over again for your wedding needs!

Samantha · Married on 04/29/2017

From our initial meeting with Bronwyn through the day of our wedding, it was clear that Kistner's valued our business and wanted our flowers to be absolutely perfect (and within our budget). We received so many compliments about their beautiful floral designs before and after our wedding (they looked incredible in photos). We highly recommend Kistner's!