258 Reviews for Kistner's Flowers

Event Design (3)
Flower Petals (2)
Samples (1)
256 Kistner's Flowers Reviews

Amazing staff and amazing flowers! So easy and flexible to work with for my wedding! Thank you!

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kistner's was amazing to work with. They respond very quickly to you calls and emails. They truly will go above and beyond to make sure everything is within your budget and is your dream for your wedding! I would highly recommend their services again and again. I was amazed by how beautiful our flowers were. They captured my vision perfectly! Thank you for making our wedding beautiful and so easy and stress free to work with!

Profile Picture Leann, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were absolutely delighted with the flowers that Bronwyn and Matt provided for our daughter's recent wedding--an outdoor wedding that included flowers on 2 arbors. Bronwyn worked hard to make certain that the flower choices met our bride's hopes and expectations and added her thoughts and expertise on many issues. Matt worked hard on the day of the wedding to create the table arrangements and the arbor arrangements right on site (on a ladder--for 1 1/2 hours ) !! The earwork was specific so we knew exactly what was expected by us and by Kistner's. Could not have asked for a better experience ! Thank you so much !!!

Profile Picture Denise, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

There are no words to describe Bronwyn and Matt's top notch service. They took our ideas and pulled them altogether to create the most beautiful floral bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, sprays and garlands. We were so happy to have chosen their floral shop for our daughter's wedding. They are the best!

Profile Picture Bit, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Wonderful to work with. Helped us decide what flowers would work best with our budget, color scheme and season. Everything was as promised. Loved working with Bronwyn and her staff. Beautiful, fresh flowers!! Strongly recommend.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Bronwyn! She is amazing, an artist, and a truly caring designer. She will give you the best all the way from design, price, and definitely quality. My flowers lasted and lasted, I loved enjoying them for the following week. I will be using Kistner's for all my future floral needs! Our pictures do not do justice, the pieces were all stunning! Thank you, Bronwyn!!

Photo for Kistner's Flowers Review - high quality flowers that lasted well after
Photo for Kistner's Flowers Review - Creative design to include wire and texture--so stunning
Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Our flowers exceeded expectations! They were beautiful.

Profile Picture Dianna, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kistner's made our wedding flowers absolutely perfect! They were so flexible, kind and truly have a passion for what they do! You can't go wrong with such an adorable local business.

Profile Picture Erica, 7/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding day flowers turned out SO perfect and they had great pricing! I will be recommending them to anyone who asks for a good florist.

Profile Picture Becca, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Bronwyn was great! The team at Kistner's knows what they are doing!

Profile Picture Genare, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Thank you for everything! We loved our beautiful flowers. You all went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bronwyn was a joy to plan with and the floral results she created for our wedding exceeded our expectations. I didnt worry about any details we discussed as i knew she had it down and because she is a true artist with great instincts, i felt comfortable giving her leeway to make decisions on my behalf. I cant recommend her enough! If youre looking for floral wow factor at your wedding, you've got your girl in Bronwyn @ Kistner's.

Profile Picture Jill, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Excellent customer service and gorgeous arrangements! I would absolutely recommend Kistner's to anyone getting married in the area!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kistner's Flowers provided the most beautiful arrangements for my daughter's wedding this summer!! They were extremely helpful and responsive and very easy to work with! I will use them again!
Thank you Kistner's!!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Loved working with Kistner's Flowers for our wedding. They were so helpful in making flower decisions, accommodating to delivery, and their work was incredible!

Profile Picture Abbey, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kistner's was wonderful! I had a general idea of what I wanted for my wedding and Bronwyn was able to help me narrow it down and come up with beautiful pieces for my wedding!

Profile Picture Tana, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our arrangements were absolutely stunning.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jordann and I have been using Kistner's flowers since we were in high school! We would always meet with one of the staff members and simply tell them the colors we were interested in and they would take it from there; including our wedding flowers! They did an amazing job for an awesome price!

Profile Picture AShley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kistner's was excellent on all fronts. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful and exactly like what I had discussed with Bronwyn. She wasn't sure that she was going to be able to get lilacs for me due to the date of my wedding and developed a wonderful back up plan that we didn't have to use because she pulled through with the flowers. Everything was delivered on time and the whole staff of the shop is so pleasant.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kistner's took my Pinterest inspirations and made them everything I could dream of an more. They were so easy to work with and took my budget into consideration. I would recommend them over and over again for your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Mandi, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From our initial meeting with Bronwyn through the day of our wedding, it was clear that Kistner's valued our business and wanted our flowers to be absolutely perfect (and within our budget). We received so many compliments about their beautiful floral designs before and after our wedding (they looked incredible in photos). We highly recommend Kistner's!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had such a positive experience with Kistner's Flowers for our wedding! Our wedding was out of town for us and they could not have been more accommodating during the planning process and the day of the wedding. Bronwyn knew exactly what I was envisioning just by showing her one example of bouquets I loved! I wouldn't have gone anywhere else for flowers for our wedding! Thank you Kistner's Flowers :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kistner's was FANTASTIC! I could not have been happier with my wedding flowers. Bronwyn was able to match my wedding colors perfectly, provide suggestions and stay under the budget I was requesting. The arrangements were beautiful and elegant, just what I was going for! I would HIGHLY recommend Kistner's for any of your floral needs! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Mallory, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews