Kissing Fish Weddings Reviews

72 Reviews for Kissing Fish Weddings

72 Kissing Fish Weddings Reviews

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend !

Linda was wonderful to work with! She effortlessly got to know my fiancé and I as a couple and wrote us the most personal, beautiful ceremony based on our desires and needs. She was easy to get in touch with and very responsive, and I loved working with her!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kissing Fish Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kristen! You and Eric were such a JOY to work with. I'm so glad you had a beautiful weather day:) Best wishes. xo

Tracy · Married on 08/03/2018

Linda was terrific! We wanted a simple beach wedding but with special details. She made sure every aspect was taken care of, therefore making it so much easier for us to enjoy our day. We would highly recommend Kissing Fish Weddings. Thank you Linda and everyone. We will remember our wedding day as one of the most special days ever.

angela · Married on 07/29/2018

We were so happy with how everything turned out with our vowel renewal. I was nervous about doing stuff and not knowing the outcome I would get but there were amazing. I had a vision of what I wanted and where I wanted it and when the beach I wanted was unavailable Linda was quick to find a place that I would love just as much. When we arrived at the location everything was set up so beautifully I couldn't ask for anything better. I would recommend them to anyone!

Kissing Fish Weddings 1
    Kissing Fish Weddings 2
    Kissing Fish Weddings 3
    Kissing Fish Weddings 4
    Kissing Fish Weddings 5

Darren · Married on 06/29/2018

Linda and Bill were so helpful in planning my wife and I's vow renewal. Coming from Québec Canada, we were unsure of an exact beach location or even restaurnat to celebrate after the ceremony. Linda and Bill found the perfect location for us after just a few emails as well as suggested an incredible restaurant.

The wording in the ceremony was as if Linda knew us for years and we were comfortable and thrilled with Bill's picture taking!

Thank you again to both of you for your beautiful words and all your help!

Darren & Rachael
    Vow Renewal June 29, 2018
    Passe a Grille Beach

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kissing Fish Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure! Many thanks.

Krista · Married on 06/28/2018

Linda and Bill made our vow renewal PERFECT! Attention to detail and the inclusion of our children was the absolute best! Thank you so much!- The Edwards Family

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Kissing Fish Weddings 6

Kissing Fish Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. It was our pleasure!

Bobbie · Married on 05/21/2018

Our ceremony was exactly what we were looking for. Linda took all my suggestions and feelings about what I wanted our ceremony to look like and created a beautiful ceremony that my kids are still talking about two weeks later. Linda and her husband made our experience feel very personal, it was like we have known them forever but have only just met. They made our ceremony feel intimate and special and not commercialized and impersonal. We will recommend Kissing Fish Wedding to anyone who asks about beach weddings in Florida with our a doubt.

Mike · Married on 05/04/2018

They were very helpful right from the start. Made sure we had everything in place for our very simple service. A great value and wonderful people.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kissing Fish Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mike! You and Michele were beaming and delightful. Best wishes.

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to work with Linda, she is so responsive and always one step ahead of you. Linda keeps your best interests in mind and is so attentive throughout the wedding planning process. Linda definitely went above and beyond traditional officiant duties, you can tell she really cares for you and is so passionate. She was helpful in recommending other vendors and following up with me to make sure I had everything covered. Linda is very professional and a joy to work with. She even met with my venue to ensue she knew the ins and outs of the ceremony location. Linda was there to coordinate our rehearsal the day before the wedding and as you can expect, our ceremony was FLAWLESS!! Linda had everyone in tears one minute and laughing the next. We had a total of 14 people in our wedding party and 250 guests at our wedding. She took her time to really get to know us and personalized our ceremony. I cannot say enough great things about Linda and Bill – they are an exceptional team and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!! I am honored that Linda was able to marry us and would do it all over again! At least I know who I’ll be contacting to renew our vows in the future 

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Kissing Fish Weddings 7
    Kissing Fish Weddings 8
    Kissing Fish Weddings 9

Kissing Fish Weddings's reply:

Kristin, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure. Love to you and Chris. Always!! Linda

tracy · Married on 06/28/2017

Linda is great to work with -- so personable and professional. You can tell she cares about what she does and also cares about her clients. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a wedding or vow renewal -- extremely good communication and highly affordable. You won't be disappointed.

Tanisha · Married on 06/23/2017

Loved our renew vow ceremony! They were very nice and fullfilled all of our requests!

Ashley & Jackie · Married on 01/07/2017

Linda and Bill helped us to plan everything - even last minute!!!

Julie · Married on 01/02/2017

An amazing experience, from the very first e-Mail contact to the ceremony. We loved every minute! They were a pleasure, took great care of everything. The ceremony was touching and wonderful!

Alanna · Married on 08/27/2016

Absolutely amazing !

Upon contacting Linda, she responded promptly with all the information I needed. She listened attentively as I told her a little about myself & my desire to plan a memorable vow renewal for my parents. She was so kind and sympathetic to my story. I put all my trust into her to plan this special day based on my vision. Arriving the day of my parents anniversary onto the beach, it was absolutely beautiful. I got to personally meet Linda & her husband & they were just as kind & wonderful people in person. The vow renewal was so touching with a custom set of vows written so beautifully. The entire ceremony was extremely meangingful for my family & we were so happy to have worked with Linda to plan this special day . She really did go above & beyond & I would highly recommend KissingFish Weddings to anyone looking to have a intimate & meangingful wedding in a beautiful setting, working with some wonderful people :)

Alessandra · Married on 08/10/2016

Linda and her husband are so nice and super flexible! I highly recommend them

Deanna & Dillon · Married on 06/24/2016

We absolutely LOVED our experience with Bill & Linda!!! Linda was very on top of everything from the second we put down our deposit! She went above & beyond our expectations .. emailing & texting me with her recommendations for the best locations since we were coming to FL from KY. She even sent pictures, addresses & directions to various locations & all the info we needed to get our marriage license. She made the planning process so easy &carefree, while making sure to make our special day everything we wanted it to be! Our wedding day & ceremony were everything we hoped it would be plus some .. it really couldn't have been more perfect!! We had a beach wedding in Clearwater, FL .. It was just the 2 of us & the best day of our lives!! :) Bill & Linda were so friendly, personable & down to earth that it really helped to ease our nerves & just really added a comfortable feel to our ceremony! They planned everything perfectly so that we got to enjoy beautiful sunset wedding pics on the beach!! I can't go on enough about how great they were as people and/or professionals!! I wouldn't change a thing & I would definitely highly recommend them to anyone!! Thanks so much Bill & Linda!!

Very friendly, great value. You will not be disappointed

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2016

Linda was very easy to work with and gave my parents a very beautiful ceremony that they will remember forever!

Pete · Married on 11/06/2015

From day 1, Linda put our minds at rest which allowed us to relax and look forward to the special day. Linda and Bill were amazing on the day and gave us a wedding to remember. No details were missed and they made it a very personal day. Truly magic! Cannot recommend them enough. Pete

Kristina · Married on 10/10/2015

Words cannot describe how fortunate I was to find Kissing Fish Weddings! Linda helped me every step of the way and made my day beautiful! I was nervous that I was missing certain details but she covered them all. She answered all of my questions timely and was there to help give me ideas on how to incorporate our 6 year old son into the ceremony. She really took all of the stress out of planning and allowed for me and my family to enjoy our day! I highly recommend Kissing Fish Weddings to anyone looking for a ceremony in one of our beautiful parks or beaches.

Andrea · Married on 10/04/2015

The most wonderful couple, Linda and Bill, really made our wedding day spectacular! It was truly a unique experience. We had a bit of bad weather and they really helped in still making it very special for us. We have already provided information about Kissing Fish to one of my co-workers who is engaged. We look forward to vow renewals down the road so we can have Linda and Bill perform that ceremony as well. AMAZING!!!

Shawn · Married on 07/14/2015

They did a fantastic job! I planned the event from a different state they were so helpful and nice !

Deno & Lori · Married on 05/23/2015

Kissing Fish easily gets the highest possible rating from us. Every detail was perfect. I wrote the majority of the ceremony and our vows, and Linda was with me every step of the way. We asked if the location could be changed last minute and our wish was her command. Her eyes lit up when she saw us as if we'd known each other for years. It was the ideal combination of good planning and openness to spontaneity. They even managed to stop the rain and arrange for a genuine rainbow above us! (Well, ok, maybe that was just good fortune). Bill's smile is positively infectious - you can't fail to look joyful in his photos. When we come back for our anniversary we hope to have dinner with these delightful people. They were that personable.

ashlee · Married on 03/30/2015

Linda at was AMAZING! always responded when I had questions. was on point. beach Wedding/ceremony day was literally perfect, down to the time. i would give her 10 star.

Connie · Married on 03/01/2015

Everything was perfect! I couldn't say enough good things about Linda/Kissing Fish weddings was just the way we wanted it to be! She took care of everything and made everything so easy for us.

vicki · Married on 02/28/2015

I would just like to say that this is one beautiful couple that perform these ceremonies ,they have a heart of gold and very professional. I was so pleased with everything they did. I would highly recommend them to perform any event. I'm greatfull to them both.