65 Reviews for Kissing Fish Weddings

User Photos
63 Kissing Fish Weddings Reviews

I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to work with Linda, she is so responsive and always one step ahead of you. Linda keeps your best interests in mind and is so attentive throughout the wedding planning process. Linda definitely went above and beyond traditional officiant duties, you can tell she really cares for you and is so passionate. She was helpful in recommending other vendors and following up with me to make sure I had everything covered. Linda is very professional and a joy to work with. She even met with my venue to ensue she knew the ins and outs of the ceremony location. Linda was there to coordinate our rehearsal the day before the wedding and as you can expect, our ceremony was FLAWLESS!! Linda had everyone in tears one minute and laughing the next. We had a total of 14 people in our wedding party and 250 guests at our wedding. She took her time to really get to know us and personalized our ceremony. I cannot say enough great things about Linda and Bill – they are an exceptional team and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!! I am honored that Linda was able to marry us and would do it all over again! At least I know who I’ll be contacting to renew our vows in the future 

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristin, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Linda is great to work with -- so personable and professional. You can tell she cares about what she does and also cares about her clients. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a wedding or vow renewal -- extremely good communication and highly affordable. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture tracy, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loved our renew vow ceremony! They were very nice and fullfilled all of our requests!

Profile Picture Tanisha, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Linda and Bill helped us to plan everything - even last minute!!!

Profile Picture Ashley & Jackie, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

An amazing experience, from the very first e-Mail contact to the ceremony. We loved every minute! They were a pleasure, took great care of everything. The ceremony was touching and wonderful!

Profile Picture User7664780, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Linda and her husband are so nice and super flexible! I highly recommend them

Profile Picture User7152822, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely LOVED our experience with Bill & Linda!!! Linda was very on top of everything from the second we put down our deposit! She went above & beyond our expectations .. emailing & texting me with her recommendations for the best locations since we were coming to FL from KY. She even sent pictures, addresses & directions to various locations & all the info we needed to get our marriage license. She made the planning process so easy &carefree, while making sure to make our special day everything we wanted it to be! Our wedding day & ceremony were everything we hoped it would be plus some .. it really couldn't have been more perfect!! We had a beach wedding in Clearwater, FL .. It was just the 2 of us & the best day of our lives!! :) Bill & Linda were so friendly, personable & down to earth that it really helped to ease our nerves & just really added a comfortable feel to our ceremony! They planned everything perfectly so that we got to enjoy beautiful sunset wedding pics on the beach!! I can't go on enough about how great they were as people and/or professionals!! I wouldn't change a thing & I would definitely highly recommend them to anyone!! Thanks so much Bill & Linda!!

Profile Picture Deanna & Dillon, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very friendly, great value. You will not be disappointed

Profile Picture User6774147, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Linda was very easy to work with and gave my parents a very beautiful ceremony that they will remember forever!

Profile Picture Lisa , 4/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From day 1, Linda put our minds at rest which allowed us to relax and look forward to the special day. Linda and Bill were amazing on the day and gave us a wedding to remember. No details were missed and they made it a very personal day. Truly magic! Cannot recommend them enough. Pete

Profile Picture Pete, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Words cannot describe how fortunate I was to find Kissing Fish Weddings! Linda helped me every step of the way and made my day beautiful! I was nervous that I was missing certain details but she covered them all. She answered all of my questions timely and was there to help give me ideas on how to incorporate our 6 year old son into the ceremony. She really took all of the stress out of planning and allowed for me and my family to enjoy our day! I highly recommend Kissing Fish Weddings to anyone looking for a ceremony in one of our beautiful parks or beaches.

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The most wonderful couple, Linda and Bill, really made our wedding day spectacular! It was truly a unique experience. We had a bit of bad weather and they really helped in still making it very special for us. We have already provided information about Kissing Fish to one of my co-workers who is engaged. We look forward to vow renewals down the road so we can have Linda and Bill perform that ceremony as well. AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

They did a fantastic job! I planned the event from a different state they were so helpful and nice !

Profile Picture Shawn, 7/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kissing Fish easily gets the highest possible rating from us. Every detail was perfect. I wrote the majority of the ceremony and our vows, and Linda was with me every step of the way. We asked if the location could be changed last minute and our wish was her command. Her eyes lit up when she saw us as if we'd known each other for years. It was the ideal combination of good planning and openness to spontaneity. They even managed to stop the rain and arrange for a genuine rainbow above us! (Well, ok, maybe that was just good fortune). Bill's smile is positively infectious - you can't fail to look joyful in his photos. When we come back for our anniversary we hope to have dinner with these delightful people. They were that personable.

Profile Picture Deno & Lori, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Linda at was AMAZING! always responded when I had questions. was on point. beach Wedding/ceremony day was literally perfect, down to the time. i would give her 10 star.

Profile Picture ashlee, 3/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Everything was perfect! I couldn't say enough good things about Linda/Kissing Fish weddings was just the way we wanted it to be! She took care of everything and made everything so easy for us.

Profile Picture Connie, 3/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would just like to say that this is one beautiful couple that perform these ceremonies ,they have a heart of gold and very professional. I was so pleased with everything they did. I would highly recommend them to perform any event. I'm greatfull to them both.

Profile Picture vicki, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As we live in the UK all of our correspondence with Kissing Fish Weddings was via email, they always responded within a few hours and everything was made really simple.
They were very professional and the services offered are of a great price.
Linda offered suggestions and ideas that were really helpful as we didn't know the area at all.
It was a really lovely service.

Profile Picture User4855615, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a special day for us and they made it more memorable.

Profile Picture hildy, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Anyone thinking of getting married or renewing their vows should give Linda a call. My husband and I renewed our vows and I could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony. Linda and Bill are absolutely amazing and you can feel that they genuinely care and go to great lengths to make sure that your day is perfect ( thank you Linda for the beautiful heart in the sand). The next time we renew we will most definitely call Linda. I can not say enough good things and definitely can not put into words how perfect our experience was. Thank you so very much Linda and Bill for the most perfect day.

Profile Picture Paula, 9/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kissing Fish is absolutely amazing. Linda and Bill took all the stress out of our wedding planning to allow us to have our perfect, relaxed, wedding. They took care of all licensing, photos, flowers, you name it! If you have that dream of getting married on the beach like we did, do yourself the favor and call Kissing Fish!!

Profile Picture Clay, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Linda and Bill are absolutely wonderful! They gave us everything we asked for and more in creating an intimate, beautiful and truly romantic wedding ceremony on the beach. I highly recommend this lovely couple for your special day! Our heartfelt thanks go out to them for working so hard to make sure it was a perfectly memorable day that we will forever treasure!!!
Anisha and Clint Lonon
Xoxo ;-)

Profile Picture User4033204, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Kissing Fish Weddings. Linda and Bill are absolutely wonderful people. They were very professional and easy to deal with. Linda was quick to respond with any questions or concerns we had. The pictures that Bill provided came out very professional looking, even though he says he is not a professional. The ceremony was beautiful and we couldn't have been more happy! Thank you Linda and Bill for making our special day so perfect and unforgettable!

Sherri and Brian
BC, Canada

Profile Picture Sherri and Brian, 2/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Linda and Bill were just wonderful! they made our special day simple and laid back with zero stress, but tons of love and support. it was perfect and i could not have asked for anything more! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!
thank you both for a perfect little wedding! xo ~ Mrs. LeGere!!

Profile Picture Julie, 1/2/14, 1 Review