Kiss The Bride Films Reviews

Kiss The Bride Films 3
  • Ashley

Ashley Miller · Married on 09/22/2018

The best!

We were COMPLETELY blown away by our highlight video and full length video. The highlight video in particular perfectly captured the key moments of the night and the overall vibe and energy. We have loved watching it and re-living the feelings from a night we will never forget! We can't thank Kiss the Bride enough - it was honestly one of the best decisions we made overall during our wedding planning.

Alexandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely Fantastic!

We are so happy we chose Kiss the Bride to capture our wedding day! When we were researching videographers, we knew that they were the right choice to make a truly one of a kind video. It was wonderful working with the entire team at Kiss The Bride Films before, during and after our wedding-they were always extremely helpful and responsive! We were so impressed how they carefully considered our personality and music choices and incorporated them into the videos. They did such a wonderful job creating a truly unique film that perfectly reflects our wedding day! We are thrilled with the finished products; both the highlight and feature length videos are an amazing way to remember the special day. Thank you so much to the entire team Kiss the Bride Films for creating such an amazing memory we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Ryan and Alexandra

Emily Palumbo · Married on 06/16/2018

So wonderful to get to relive our day forever!

Wow! Kiss the bride film has helped to make our wedding day last forever. My sister used them for her wedding and the day we got her video back, we immediately called to book them!

The whole team was very professional and organized (a dream for a type A bride!). They asked for lots of information ahead of time to tailor the video to exactly what we wanted and on the day of, they captured everything from start to finish. At the same time, they didn’t interrupt the day at all and most guests didn’t even realize we had a videographer!

The trailer came back very quickly and the editing was outstanding - they timed each moment with the music perfectly! The full length video came shortly after and was of the same caliber. The team was also very easy to get in touch with even after receiving the final video which was great when we wanted more copies! I couldn’t be happier to have used them and I am so glad to have our video to relive the amazing day!

Mabel · Married on 09/23/2017

Having Kiss The Bride Films capture your wedding day is a must! I knew I had to book them right away after they filmed my friend's wedding. Alwyn was a delight to work with from start to finish making the entire process seamless. Our editor, Andy, was amazing! He nailed every detail, every glance, every smile. It brings me to tears (tears of joy!) whenever I watch our wedding highlight, and it's not just limited to my own. Check out their videos on Vimeo! All of them will get you a little bit choked up. Our videographers, Ruben and Xavi, have such creativity and the footage captured truly showed their talent and craft for this business. Everyone showed outstanding professionalism and courtesy and I would recommend this vendor 110% to anyone looking for something truly special. They are a bit pricey, but believe me when I say, Kiss The Bride Films is worth every single penny. It was so great working with you guys! xoxo

Kennedy · Married on 09/02/2017

Alwyn Carrier filmed my wedding and I could not have been happier with her. She is not just extremely talented, she is a veritable miracle worker. She worked tirelessly to make sure that my wedding went perfectly, even beyond the beautiful film she created. She is basically the definition of an “above and beyond” person. Alwyn was able to effortlessly capture the love that my husband and I have for each other on film. Tbh at first I wasn’t so sure if I wanted a wedding video in addition to a photographer, but I am SO GLAD did bc my wedding video is literally my most prized possession now! When I watch it, it takes me right back to my wedding day, which is something that the pictures can’t do. I truly can’t recommend Alwyn and her company highly enough!!

Kiss The Bride Films 4
    Kiss The Bride Films 5
    Kiss The Bride Films 6

Jane · Married on 05/13/2017

Despite a cold and rainy day in NYC, Alwyn and her assistant were able to capture all of the warmth and love of our daughter and son-in-law's special day....all while somehow being very inconspicuous (which was very important to us...we didn't want the videographer right in the middle of everything with lights and equipment). They were incredibly professional starting with our first meeting and on the "big day" even in the rain of Central Park, you could tell how much Alwyn cares about her clients. When we received the first short video (a couple of weeks after the wedding), we were blown away. The quality of the film, the amazing editing (thanks to Ray) and the perfect music, made us all smile and we couldn't help but watch the film over and over! Shortly after, we received the full film and again, PERFECTION. We were so very pleased with the personal attention we received from Kiss The Bride, Alwyn was absolutely wonderful to work with and their attention to detail and appreciation of their clients certainly comes through in their work!

Michele · Married on 06/25/2016

Video was must for us at our wedding. We wanted to really capture those action moments that can not be captured with traditional photography... your mothers laugh, your fathers voice... moments you'll watch over and over for a lifetime. Our wedding planner recommended Alwyn and KTBF to us and we're so happy she did! Alwyn is so sweet and her demeanor really helped battle the pre-wedding jitters. During the reception, it was almost like she wasn't even there... I equate her to a little Tinkerbell flying around with a camera, capturing moments without anyone knowing.

We recently received our highlight reel and its so much more than we could have ever imagined. Her work (and Andy too) is incredible. I would highly recommend KTBF to anyone looking for truly artistic, professional, fun, nice cinematographers. In my opinion, you should look no further.

• User4205133 · 2+ years ago

Look no further. If you can't tell by watching their videos on Vimeo how amazing these guys are, then no review is going to help you. KTB is seriously amazing. We had 2 cinematographers the day of our wedding, Alwyn and Andy. You didn't even know they were there, but we knew they were getting some amazing footage. They were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. My husband and I heard from a bunch of friends that the one thing they regretted about their wedding was not having a video of it. We did not want to have that same regret and could not have been more happy with our KTB experience. Thank you Alwyn and Andy!!! True professionals.

My husband and I could not be happier that we decided to get a videographer and mostly that we decided to go with Kiss The Bride Films. They're unbelievably nice and extremely talented. We just got our highlight reel back and they captured our wedding perfectly and completely reflected us a couple. During the ceremony and reception, I barely noticed they were even there filming - and I'm camera shy so this was a plus. I can't emphasize enough how elated we are and highly recommend Kiss The Bride Films for anyone who wants an amazing/cool/artistic video (memory!!) of your wedding. The big day will go by fast, but now we can watch and re-live it whenever we want. Thank you Alwyn & Team!

Shanelle · Married on 10/11/2014

I have been following Kiss the Bride Films work for years. So when I got engaged I sent their work to my fiance as the top of the vendors list. I think Leslie the owner has distinctive yet classy eye for seeing a bride's vision and has a well equipped team that can provide the same creative looks. Upon meeting Leslie and Andy they were so welcoming and attentive to all of my details. I loved everything about them and I was already sold on their work so getting to meet them was the icing on the cake.

Even leading to the wedding, their staff sent me a follow up to go over all of my wedding details. I am a bride who is quite particular about what i want and they didn't fail on missing no questions asked.

We worked with Andy and he was totally cool. He was unobtrusive and easy to work with. We chose this company because of their documentary style. I have looked at many videographers by no other company compares to their style.

On the day of I felt like we were old school friends just catching up. He made me feel totally comfortable along with his assistant. I was never pressured to do something I didn't want to and I loved it. Also he worked well with the groom. I did catch a glimpse of the groom and the groomsmen having fun with the videographer and that's what it is all about enjoying yourself on your wedding day.

Thank you Leslie for pairing me up with the right videographer for me and my husband, We really enjoyed working with him and the assistant. So sweet and fun.

Can't wait to see our document.

Andrew · Married on 07/05/2014

Highly recommended! Extremely nice and friendly. Video came out beautifully.

When budgeting out our wedding, we didn't think we wanted a videographer... and then we came across Kiss the Bride's video reels, and we realized that being able to watch our wedding from such a beautiful POV was more important to us than, say, letterpress stationery.

We corresponded with Alywn, who was easy to work with and ridiculously sweet, and then on our big day, Nadia and Andy did the actual shooting (and later, the editing).

They were SO nice and were really good at not feeling like they were *there*. Fast forward a few weeks later, and we got our highlight reel. It was so fantastic and fun, and captured exactly the vibe we were going for... and we didn't even have to explain it to them.

As for the 1-hour video? I can barely write about it without tearing up. A wedding video is the best gift we could have given ourselves, and we're so thankful that Kiss the Bride was there to capture the day.

Nicole · Married on 05/09/2014

Nope, I don't want a video of my wedding. I stood by that statement until a month before my wedding. Then, like the stories I heard before that, I panicked and wanted a video.

I was frustrated looking through videographers. I felt like most videos were cheesy and poorly shot or edited. I didn't want bright lights blinding the guests or for anyone to feel awkward being videoed.

I have to give the credit to my father for finding Alwyn and Leslie. Their work was cinematic. Leslie added to the calm of the day for me. She worked really well with my photographers. My video is like the moving version of my photos - both having the same artistic feel.

I love my video and am so glad I came to my senses. My wedding day was overwhelming and gone in the blink of an eye and I have this beautiful movie I can watch now and enjoy the day all over again.

Jackson · Married on 11/30/2013

Don't mess around with any other videographer. Period. These guys were amazing. Alwyn and Leslie created something so beautfiul with our wedding teaser video that we will never forget. I work in the creative field and we actually have a Video Production team in-house at our company and these guys are cynics...but they made it a point to go out of their way to tell me how much they liked our video and that it was unlike the rest of the "cheesy" type of wedding videos out there.

Between the value, the ease of working with Alwyn/Leslie, how they handled everything on-site and, of course, the final product...I couldn't ask for anything else. And FWIW, they also made the editing process easy (which I was dreading, from past experience doing this in my career)...but their first version was so good, it made the subsequent rounds of edits seamless.

If you are hiring a videographer, don't go anywhere else.

• Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I are so happy we chose Kiss the Brides to document our wedding day. They were professional, fun, courteous and created such a special memory we can not thank them enough. Throughout the whole day they were as discreet as possible and only asked for certain shots during appropriate times (during family photos, etc.). The guests also commented how they never really noticed them filming. Kiss the Brides Films are not only videographers, but more artists that notice the smallest details from a bee flying around a flower to the pearls on the bride's bracelet. While watching our highlight reel and finished video, we felt as though we were not only re-living every moment, but guests at our own wedding. The videographers listened to us, got to know us and created a beautiful piece of memory that is so customized with songs, decorations, etc. one could never mistake it for anyone else's. There is no comparison of the quality and the caliber of work that Kiss the Brides produces, we recommend them to any engaged couple. We wish them the best of luck and success!

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/07/2013

This is a highly professional and extremely creative team. My husband and I were amazing. Not only did they show up early and stay late, they accommodated for my last-minute timing changes just a couple days before the wedding. Our crew was great -- guests loved them and we enjoyed filming with them.

Our short film and full-length film are both absolutely beautiful. Pure magic. I have never seen wedding videos like these before! They're just breathtaking. I've had people I barely know contact me via Facebook and my blog to gush about the beautiful video. I can't wait to watch more generations of family and friends enjoy this precious video in years to come.

Thank you!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2013

If you're wondering if you should spring for videography or not, my advice is to go for it—and hire Kiss the Bride! Leslie and Alwyn did such a fabulous, amazing job of capturing the day, I can't imagine not having this gorgeously art directed living memento of our wedding day. They captured so many unforgettable moments, and did an excellent job of incorporating my song requests into the final version. Plus, they're incredibly sweet and professional, and a great presence to have around on your wedding day!

Andrea · Married on 02/09/2013

We cannot say enough kind words about our experience with Leslie and Alwyn. While hiring a videographer was the last part of our planning, since we weren't sure that we wanted one, Kiss the Bride Films turned out to be our best investment. Not only were Leslie and Alwyn hardly noticeable to us or to our guests (their equipment is awesome!) they made our wedding night a memory that will last a lifetime. Their work is incredible and they captured the tone of our special day perfectly both in our 5-minute highlight and in our feature video. They were helpful, understanding, accomodating and simply delievered more than we ever could have hoped for.

If I could have another wedding, they would be my #1 hire. I'd recommend them to anyone.

these ladies are amazing!
    they are like ballerina butterflies fluttering around on your wedding day capturing everything but never obtrusive....they are so calm and wonderful and kind....i barely noticed they were there, but they captured everything for us!!!
    and our film, holy cow!!! it's more stunning than words can describe.
    they are artists! hire them now, they are extrmely popular and book way in advance, for good reason, they were one of our fave vendors!!!
    so, so kind and endearing.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2012

If your photographer is THE most important vendor, then your videographer has to be your second. Originally we did not think to have one and did not have the budget for one. So unlike most of our vendors we booked with them a little later in the game. I found them through our photographer when I asked for recommendations. So I checked them out on vimeo and was very impressed. I contacted Leslie and she gave me a call and was able to get us in. I also found a few videographers through the girls at LIweddings. They were all very affordable and great, but being as it was closer to the wedding they were all booked! (Get your vendors early ladies!)
    Kiss the Bride Films was awesome! They were easy to work with throughout AND on the day of. The week of the wedding was so stressful with money and we ended up coming up short. So I spoke to them and they accommodated us and was able to downgrade us to raw footage only. Thank God, because we were going literally insane trying to find ways to finalize everything. I'm so glad we booked with them and can't wait to see all the footage. I'm sure there are a million moments I don't remember and it'll be great to see everything and be able to travel back into time to our wedding day through film.

Crista · Married on 07/01/2012

Such a pleasure working with Leslie and her team!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the services provided. The two of them were absolutely phenomenal! They arrived to my house early and ensured that the day was thoroughly documented. Their professionalism and passion for videography was evident to all who encountered them. Our highlight video is STUNNING (http://vimeo.com/50349460). I cry each and every time I look at it. I received so much positive feedback on the highlight video and our full length. We received both in such a timely manner! Other friends who were just married were shocked that we already had ours back too. Would recommend to friends and family. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Leslie for your hard work and talent! We love you!!

rosa · Married on 06/16/2012

We highly recommend KTB! Ray and Andy were courteous, professional and did a fantastic job with our wedding video. We just watched our highlight reel and they were really able to capture all the little moments that we overlooked with all the hustle and bustle of our wedding day. They also tied everything together with perfect music and were able to blend all the various moments of the day seamlessly. Thanks KTB!

We couldn’t be more thrilled with our experience with Kiss the Bride Films and the documentaries they have produced from our wedding. Their amazing talent and professionalism is evident on the day you meet them right through to the finished product. They don’t stage anything and allow natural moments to happen. Their non-intrusive approach ensures that all moments are captured in an honest and genuine way. Their approach helps the character of the couple and their guests shine through in their films. They collaborated well with our photographer allowing both teams to capture all the amazing moments from our day. We were in awe when they sent us our documentary-style short film. The film transported us back to that day and that high we felt rushed right back into our hearts. It was as if they knew all of the perfect little unspoken memories that we had in our minds from that day and blended them together flawlessly on film. [And they seemed better than we remembered or dreamed that they were.] We are delighted with our film and after viewing countless others on their vimeo page we know there are many other couples who must feel the same way. They are true professionals with an artistic eye that yields romantic, thoughtful, unique, and inspired films. We are so smitten with our film and will watch it for years to come and remember our magnificent day!

sophia · Married on 10/23/2011

Leslie is so awesome, she did SUCH A good job with our wedding video. She was referred to me by my photographer and once I saw her samples on Vimeo, I knew I had to get her!

She is super into wedding videography and has such a passion for it, which is great! The day of, I barely saw her, and when I saw the video I was surprised by how close her footage was....she must have great equipment! The finished product was received about 3 months later and it was fantastic. the highlight real is whimsical and romantic. The 2 main reasons why I chose her...I didn't want to end up with a corny, cheesy video! She is just a cool, chill person in general and it was such a pleasure to have her as our videographer!