Kiss Me Entertainment Reviews

149 Reviews for Kiss Me Entertainment

• Summers

Summers Pittman · Getting married on 05/02/2022

They rock!

We wanted a lot of weird things, sound effects, smoke machines, the works! Nick was able to work with us and made our murder mystery wedding beyond amazing!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Chelsie

Chelsie Voorhees · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Hire Nick for Your Key West Wedding!

Nick at Kiss Me Entertainment did an outstanding job! He was so easy to work with, responsive and made our reception a blast. Our guests had so much fun! We hired Kiss Me Entertainment for our reception including music and uplighting. I was so impressed with the uplighting and how well he made my vision come to life with music. He is very professional and makes sure your big day is everything you want it to be. Thank you Nick!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff Heff · Married on 03/14/2020

Destination Wedding

They are amazing, kind, helpful and fun! We are from NJ and had our wedding in key west at the Southernmost ! Everything we did was online which could seem annoying, but the website was so easy to navigate and nick responses almost right away with everything. Last minute additions were no problem, and the event was perfect. Our guests pretty much occupied the dance floor the whole wedding! Beer pong, cornhole and photo booth were great! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/02/2020

Amazing !!!

I truly and honestly cannot say enough good things about Nick with Kiss Me Entertainment. I am so thankful he was recommended to us for our big day. We booked a year and a half out and he was always in communication with us over anything we needed throughout that time. Always responding to emails quickly. The online portal is a nice way to choose all your music and keep things together. The day before our wedding there was a forecast for very high winds which caused us to move indoors. Which made the decor we had be minimal to an indoor venue rather then outdoors water front. Nick was able to add uplighting which was beautiful and he also made us a beautiful monogram very quickly! We were so happy with how everything looked. He even took some pictures and videos throughout the reception which I was so thankful for! He kept the music flowing from dinner to dancing! Wonderful!! Added some shots of his uplighting and monogram! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you Nick for being a part of our big day!!!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Noelle

Noelle Southard · Married on 02/28/2020

Kiss Me DJ was perfect!

We had such a great time at our wedding thanks to Nick! The groom and I arrived later than expected to the reception and Nick took everything over. He made sure that the photographer and videographers were going to be able to capture us walking up to the rest of our guests. It was a cold and windy night so we were worried that we were outside, on the marina, at an open-air bar. Everyone quickly forgot how cold it was because we were having too much fun. He played the right songs at all the right moments and I don't remember a time where there wasn't a single person on the dance floor, and we only had about 30 guests altogether. We decided to extend the reception longer and he was so flexible, he had other weddings to make it to in the morning but he still agreed to stay and keep it going for us at the last minute! Thank you again to Nick and Kiss Me Entertainment, you guys rock!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • RikiC

Rikic · Married on 02/22/2020

Best DJ, Nick Morse!

I got engaged in Oct 2018, started researching the next month. By February 2019, I had thoroughly reviewed the DJ's in Key West, I chose Nick Morse! We got married on February 22nd, 2020 in Key West on the beach (destination wedding). Nick did NOT disappoint! Everybody wants their wedding to be beautiful, memorable and FUN! My dance floor was always moving and I had countless people tell me how great the music was! I picked out music but I mostly let Nick know that if he got a certain vibe from the group, roll with it (he's awesome at his job!) When the wedding ended, no one wanted to stop dancing! Thank you We truly enjoyed ourselves as did our guests! I did my research and it paid off - Riki & Tyler

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Billie

Billie Schwartz · Married on 01/19/2020

Kiss Me is the BEST!

We hired Kiss Me Entertainment for our wedding. Nick was our DJ and he was so fun! It was super easy to work with Nick, and all of our guests loved him! We made our guests wear all white and he even got into the spirit and wore all white himself. You can definitely tell that Nick has been doing this for awhile because he is so organized and so prepared! We spoke with him a number of times over the phone and used his portal so that we were able to describe down to the last detail the vision for our wedding, and it was all so easy and seamless. On the day of, Nick arrived early and prepared. Everything was set up perfectly, and this included multiple different set ups in different areas. The sound of the microphones and the speakers were all very clear and crisp. Nick followed all of our instructions exactly as we wanted them, and played everything we wanted to hear. He definitely got the guests out of their seats and kept our party fun and energized. We will definitely use Nick whenever we have another party in South Florida, highly recommended!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Hansel

Hansel Suzarra · Married on 01/03/2020

Great DJ Services

Nick is great to work with. Extremely flexible and accommodating. He made sure we always had the party going.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Kathryn Vunck · Married on 11/23/2019

So Awesome!!

Nick was FANTASTIC! I could tell from our first conversation, that he was going to be a great DJ. He was fun and easy to talk to. He listened to mine and my husbands musical preferences and asked great questions. I did have a few requests, but we all agreed that our top priority was keeping everyone on the dance floor all night, and Nick absolutely delivered. We had 62 people at our wedding, but it felt like 150 when you were out on the crowded dance floor! My guest are still telling me how great our DJ was. I would highly recommend Kiss Me Entertainment!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 11/11/2019

DJ for wedding

We used Kiss Me Entertainment for our wedding DJ this past weekend. I would highly recommend them if you’re looking for DJ services for any event. We had them for music for the ceremony and reception. We also had some up lights and a photo booth, which everyone loved! Their website where you log on and create music playlists and such, was so easy to use. Nick was our DJ and he was so awesome! The music he played was perfect and exactly what we wanted. The price overall was very reasonable and making payments along the way was easy to do on their website. Again, I would highly recommend going with Kiss Me Entertainment for any Key West event!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 11/03/2019

One stop shop for our wedding!

Nick and Kiss Me entertainment provided all of our AV needs for our wedding. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception (including emcee!). He also provided some yard games like corn hole to our venue as well as provided up lighting and a photo booth! As an out of town bride, we didn’t get to meet face to face prior to the wedding, but we had phone calls when We booked and the week of our event to touch base. Due to his professionalism and experience we were confident he’d do a great job. Nick hit it out of the park! Our event was so seamless and flowed so nicely!

He also works with a really neat event management system to help plan the programs. We really enjoyed the organization so piece of this. If you’re getting married in the keys look no further than nick and Kiss Me!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing Service

Erika was awesome. She talked with us about what we wanted and how to go about it. She found and played every song we asked for. The remix’s and DJ versions we wanted were not easy to find and she got them all. The social photo booth was a hit!!! Definitely recommend adding to your package!!! Very easy and modern, takes the picks and you enter in your phone number and it texts directly to your phone. You can share and post immediately!!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 10/12/2019

I have never seen so many people on the dance floor!

From the start the entire process with Nick was easy! He is so friendly, helpful, and responsive and his online payment and song request system is great!
    We really wanted to maximize the amount of time everyone had to dance, so we asked Nick to shorten the special dances (first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son) appropriately. He chose the perfect fading/stopping points for every song while ensuring we had enough time to spend with those special people.
    He did such a great job intermixing our requests and other songs to get people on the dance floor! At one point I looked around and people were dancing off of the dance floor because there wasn't enough room! Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away!
    Lastly, his attention to detail was amazing. People (very) frequently mispronounce my name and my (new!) last name and I have heard horror stories of brides having their names pronounced incorrectly during their wedding. He ensured me that this would not happen and even created his own rhyme to remember the pronunciation! Also, my processional song was a surprise for my husband, and Nick made sure it stayed that way until the moment I started walking down the aisle.

Sent on 10/25/2019

David · Married on 09/28/2019

The 'must use' DJ of the Florida Keys

Nick and his company Kiss Me Entertainment were simply amazing. My wife and I got married in Key Largo last month and hired Nick to DJ our cocktail hour and reception (we had an off premise ceremony at a church). I'm the type of person that researches everything before moving forward and Kiss Me Entertainment checked off all of the boxes. Everything from the easy to use online payment portal to the organized website checklists and friendly follow up emails made the whole process leading up to the event a breeze.
    Nick kept the music flow very well and played the music we requested (while adding in his own flare from time to time as requested). Music is such an important part of the reception and our guests had nothing but good things to say about the music selections/flow. No need to look elsewhere for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Lauren Cvilikas · Married on 06/24/2019

Highly Recommended!!

Highly recommend Nick Morse with Kiss Me Entertainment. We hired Nick Morse (Kiss Me Entertainment) for our wedding in Islamorada in June of this year. Even though we had a steel drummer for our ceremony, Nick was willing and able to handle the audio setup for our ceremony, which worked out great since he has a really great sound system. He was always very quick to respond throughout the planning process and spent a lot of time answering ALL of my questions and getting to know our personality and preferences in music and atmosphere and he provided a lot of helpful suggestions and advice along the way. His questionnaire covers a lot of details to ensure nothing is missed. Nick was our DJ for the reception and everything went perfectly. We had a wide age range across our guests and my husband and I have different tastes in music, but Nick played an excellent mix that everyone enjoyed and kept guests of all ages on the dance floor all night. We continue to receive compliments about the music/Nick from everyone we've spoken to either during or after the wedding.

We also added on a photo booth through Nick’s company at the last minute and he was very accommodating and able to make it happen. This was another favorite for our guests.

Thank you Nick for helping to make our special day fun for everyone and also run so smoothly!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Blair · Married on 06/15/2019

Great set up all around

Every part of this company is very well thought out and that's extremely helpful for our destination wedding. The owner, Nick, has been extremely helpful, professional, and easily accessible. My mind feels at ease with this decision and we can not wait to party down with them!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience from start to finish

We hired Nick Morse with Kiss Me DJ for our destination wedding in Key West, and we are so glad that we did. He was initially recommended by our wedding coordinator. The entire process with him was seamless and painless. He was extremely responsive, polite, and courteous during the entire process. He set up a call a few days before the wedding to go over all of the fine details and to ensure that he was up to date on everything. He also did an amazing job at keeping the crowd engaged during the entire reception. We did not make any lists of specific songs we wanted but instead gave him music categories for each part of the reception and he did great at matching the energy of the crowd. We ordered our photo booth through his company as well and our guests loved taking pictures! He creates a photo strip unique to your wedding, that you choose, and provides two copies of every photo strip (one for the guests and one for your guest book, if you choose). If you are looking for someone to provide sound and music for your ceremony and reception, choose Nick! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Katie · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing job at our wedding!!

Nick did an amazing job at our wedding on 3/9/19. We got married at the Audubon House in key west. He kept the guests on the dance floor all night. We wanted certain music for our ceremony and he was able to accommodate us flawlessly! We would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kelly · Married on 03/01/2019

Nick was amazing!!

Nick was the perfect DJ! We gave him a few songs we liked and the vibe we wanted and he had everyone dancing! So many guests told us how awesome our DJ was! The photo booth was also amazing and so much fun! Thank you Nick!!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Brittany Nelson · Married on 12/15/2018

Fun and professional DJ

Nick was great! He went above and beyond for our wedding. He was very professional and knowledgeable. It began to rain at the very end and our wedding was outdoors so he went and got a tent he had, and covered the DJ/dancing area. He was great to work with and worked well with my wedding planner and other vendors. He helped make our wedding day extra special :)

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • JenaRose

JenaRose · Married on 12/09/2018

Best Soundtrack to an unforgettable night

Erika was amazing! She was engaging and kept our friends and family on the dance floor the entire reception - it was a blast! She did an amazing job playing to the crowd, playing a wonderful and upbeat mix of our favorite music.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2018

Great DJ & Photo Booth

Nick was a great DJ for our wedding!!! He suggested a new kind of photo booth that was really nice because it emails the pictures right to you!! Although some feedback I got from the guests is that they like the paper copies of the pictures too. Maybe some kind of hybrid would work. But Nick was very responsive and made some great suggestions.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2018

Nick is a Rock Star DJ!

We hired Nick as our wedding DJ for our 65 person wedding at the Hemingway House in Key West. Having a smaller wedding, I was worried that people wouldn't feel comfortable dancing. Boy was I wrong! Nick knew exactly how to read our guests and our dance floor was pretty much packed the entire event. He was extremely friendly and easy to talk to as we discussed the details of our wedding. His database is also very helpful when planning the music choices. During our multiple calls, he listened to my concerns about lighting (I didn't want it to feel like a club) and played a really nice mix of modern and older songs. We received a lot of compliments about our DJ, but the crowd filling the dancefloor speaks for itself. Thank you Nick for turning our wedding into a party. It was an absolute blast!

Rachel and Chris ~ 11/10/18

Sent on 11/17/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

Nick was awesome!! He answered all my questions and made sure all my requests were taken care of. Everyone loved the music and the photobooth!! Nick made sure the dance floor was never empty!! He helped make it a fantastic night!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2018

Nick and the team we used for our wedding was by far the easiest vendor we had during our wedding weekend. He is so professional and great at what he does! He had so many suggestions for us and we didn't have to provide much direction which made our wedding day a breeze! Recommend 100%!

Sent on 09/24/2018