124 Reviews for Kiss Me Entertainment - Keys Island Services for Marriages and Events, Modern Unique Events

User Photos
Disco Ball (4)
Projector (3)
Karaoke (2)
Video Projection (1)

We got married at Hemingway House over labor day weekend and Nick was absolutely fabulous! Our dance floor was never empty and our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. The website is super easy to use and we were able to pick songs, make a do not play list, and make a list for the introductions. Anytime we had a question, Nick was quick to respond. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or a better reception. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Nick to DJ our wedding reception in Key West based on the reviews we found online. He did not disappoint - once dinner was over and it was time to dance, the dance floor was full until the last song was played. He also collaborated with a group of our friends on a surprise Flash Mob - the best gift ever!! We enthusiastically recommend Nick!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kiss me entertainment DJ was a wedding gift from our amazing BM & MOH. After a few issues regarding our original DJ, we found ourselves without music for our reception 30 days before the wedding. Kiss entertainment came into play and they were amazing! They managed to work on our requests (they absolutely rocked at doing multicultural songs - Brazilian and American) and timeline within such short notice and the service was impeccable. Erica was the DJ and she is truly a sweetheart! Our wedding had lots of mishaps and even an unexpected rain (that left us all drenched) but she picked up from where she left, and after redirected to another (covered) spot in the venue, she resumed playing and all guests were on the dance floor.
The company seem to be truly invested on keeping their customers happy and to work their absolute best for that - even the phone interviews give off the feeling that these are serious professionals, and that you are in a safe environment, and can be confident that your event will be just as you dreamed because they can handle and make it happen and, as a destination wedding, this is one of the most valuable things you can find in a vendor.
Thank you Kiss Entertainment Team! You rocked our wedding!

Profile Picture Paula , 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We found it difficult to select a DJ when planning a destination wedding, thus I relied heavily on reviews, so I hope this review is helpful to those doing the same. When we first came across Kiss me Entertainment, we had a call with the owner, Nick. We found him very nice and professional so we proceeded with KME.
Kiss Me Entertainment’s portal is very organized and helpful when you would like certain songs played and certain songs not played. All of the payment information, timeline, etc can be easily located in the portal.
Leading up to our wedding we selected 50+ songs that we would have liked played during our reception dinner and during dancing. Prior to the wedding we had a call with the DJ, Nick, on our song selections, what vibe we were going for, what we didn’t want played, and what we really wanted played. The songs we had selected were a few hours of playing time, but unfortunately we did not hear many.
I will say that Nick kept the party going with his music selections, but it would have been nice if the songs we had selected had been played more, otherwise I would not have spent hours putting this list together. Over all it was a positive experience.

Profile Picture Arianne , 5/5/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Amanda and I just got married 4.14.18 and we hired Nick because of the reviews we seen online. Though-out the whole experience he was easy and a pleasure to work with. We would have update emails to would come in as reminders to let us know what we had to do. He already has a prepared timeline which helps him and your day of planner work simultaneously. As for the party he had the place lit up and rockin!!! We had and amazing time and couldn't of ask him to do any better! When we walked in we were just blown away! Thank you Nick!

Photo for Kiss Me Entertainment - Keys Island Services for Marriages and Events, Modern Unique Events Review
Profile Picture Anthony, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nick from Kiss Me was an absolute dream to work with! I am from 30 yrs old from Texas (with Cuban parents) and my (now) husband is 41 yrs old from the UK. We live in Australia so we had people of all ages and cultures coming to celebrate with us. While age and culture are not a thing in our relationship I was concerned about the music for our wedding as those two things can play a big part in musical differences (we can't even agree on music most of the time). I had no reason to worry with Nick. He really got the vibes we were both looking for.
The online portal he uses makes it really easy to make your musical picks for the most important parts but a great section of "must be played" songs is I think what gave Nick a real idea of what we wanted when the night kicked off! There was no time for slow songs as everyone was on that dance floor once the dancing got started and never stopped with all the best hits from all our cultures. From latin hits to Journey everyone was raving about how great Nick was for days after the wedding.
He was also really accommodating and had a lot of insight to share. We booked our ceremony guitarist, Brian Roberts, through him and were very pleased with his music. My dad really wanted to play the congas for our first dance and Nick was able to do a conga rental for me. My dad not only played them for our first dance but jumped on them throughout the night. One of the best memories of my life, I am sure of it.
I was totally at ease throughout the evening and never had to go to him about anything once. I truly got to sit back and enjoy myself - every bride's dream.
Thank you Kiss Me Entertainment for the most entertaining, fun and magical night of my life. I doubt anyone else could have made that magic happen.

-Alyssa and Barney

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/7/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Words can not describe how thankful we are for Kiss Me Entertainment providing our music and our photo booth. We were down to the wire and had none of our songs picked out, but Nick remained patient and worked with us to get them all situated. The last minute addition of the photo booth was perfect for our needs and provided lots of entertainment for our attendees. You could definitely tell everyone was having a blast! Our music was spot on. We only had a few requests, but the rest was left in the hands of Erika to pick and she did a fabulous job! Tons of dance party pictures and group sing alongs!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Nick was fantastic and easy to work with at our wedding at the Hemingway House. He knew the property well and played everything perfectly for the ceremony. He made the night go so smoothly and got everyone dancing once dinner was over. I highly recommend kiss me entertainment!

Profile Picture Lori, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music was a huge aspect to our wedding and Nick delivered everything we had wanted and more! His online portal was so helpful and assisted in organizing our wants and don't wants all throughout the planning process. If you pick Nick, rest assured you will have a smooth sailing wedding and a fun time you will never forget.

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/16/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

I can't say enough about Nick! My husband and I were devastated when our original wedding venue in the Keys was destroyed by Hurricane Irma. Nick gave us advice and updates on the conditions in Florida (we live in New Jersey) and was so flexible when we ended up relocating our wedding to Ft. Lauderdale. He traveled hours for us so that he could still DJ our wedding and that meant so much to us! I loved his user friendly website portal that allows you to organize all of your information (events and timelines, special requests, names, etc.) and every little detail that he would possibly need - including a personalized playlist that you can create. His professionalism and experience was so helpful and every recommendation he had was perfect. Our wedding was on the beach and my husband and I planned to read our own vows. I was a little worried about the wind and our guests not being able to hear anything but Nick was very knowledgeable and prepared with different options depending on the weather conditions. He communicated so well with us and discussed every detail that I had no worries going into the wedding at all. Thanks to Nick, everything was beyond perfect and the music had us dancing all night! He was so fun and a lot of my guests talked about how great he and the music was for weeks after. I would highly recommend him and his services to anyone who wants the best DJ experience ever!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Used kiss me entertainment for my photobooth. It was a perfect photobooth for our beach from wedding. The staff was super friendly and welcoming which made guest really go crazy with their photos. The best part, they share all the photobooth photos for you to have! Many companies do not do that! I now have all the photos printed out and in a scrap book :)

Profile Picture User7909064, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We just wanted to say thank you for traveling out of town to handle our wedding. You went above and beyond and really helped us out. Even though it was a small wedding you made us feel like it really was our big day. Thanks

Profile Picture Graham, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Kiss me and they were awesome! They were outgoing, organized and accommodating. We actually saw him at my friend's wedding in the keys. They hired him to provide DJ an photo booth services, and I was so impressed that I wanted him to DJ at our wedding. But problem was we were in the Clearwater area we asked and he said he would come up. He had our timeline going on track the whole time even when I couldn't remember at the reception, so that was awesome. Nick and his team was able to keep us on track and on time without making us feel rushed or constricted. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture matt, 1/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Look no further because this is the best DJ company around! Nick Morris made our day so special by being able to accommodate our venue and DJ for us! We had the most amazing time and people are still calling me and telling me what a wonderful time they had! I am so grateful that I was able to find this company and Nick! We had to cancel our wedding in the Keys due to hurricane Irma, but Nick made sure that our day wasn't ruined and came through for us! We had the best time and everyone was up and dancing! Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough for all that you did! Truly an amazing individual!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
1.3

I am not able to speak of the quality of work that Kiss Me Entertainment provides but I am able to explain why I will NEVER use this company or Nick for any of my entertainment needs. Our wedding was planned for September 16, 2017 at The Post Card Inn in Islamorada but unfortunately as many of you may know, Hurricane Irma had a different plan, our venue was destroyed and we were unable to continue with our original wedding location. Because of the health of some of our main guests we were unable to hold off the wedding another six months or longer to get the venue back in running order. We were forced to cancel our destination wedding and hold it in our home town, I attempted to reach out to Nick multiple times with no answer or response to phone calls or emails. I ended up receiving an email from Nick almost a month later and 15 days past our original contracted date, stating that I have an option to reschedule or else the retainer fee of $495 was nonrefundable. Nick has yet to refund any of our funds back to us, we have been fighting tooth and nail with our credit card companies to get the situation resolved. Yes I do understand he has the right to hold onto the fee but I see that as extremely unethical and a poor way to run a business. He had multiple days to attempt to contact me and truly help in this situation, but Nick failed to do so. Please look for other options when choosing an entertainment professional for your next event as Nick and Kiss Me Entertainment lack any bit of professionalism or compassion in a financially difficult time for all Floridians.

Profile Picture Bryan, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had the best experience with Kiss Me Entertainment! It was so easy for me to choose songs and outline exactly how I wanted the reception to go online through their website. Nick made sure to call me a few days before the wedding to go over some final details so everything would be perfect. We ordered a photobooth through the company as well and that made the wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about how awesome it was. The best part of the photobooth is that we received a link to see all the pictures taken from that night!! I can not say enough great things about Nick and this company!

Profile Picture Ally, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Nick was top notch and professional from start to finish. He has a very organized website that easily allowed us to compile our playlist for the reception. He is constantly available to help answer any question, or request you might have. Nick with his years of experience knows exactly how to help you every step of the way. Ensuring our names were pronounced correctly, getting the right version of our first dance song, and making sure you have a awesome time at your wedding. He kept the music flowing during our reception and our guests were entertained the entire night. The photo booth and guest book were memorable and delightful aspect of our wedding. He even allowed us to customize the background. Our guests adored the additional lighting and the love sign. Nick helped set a lively, energetic atmosphere that made our reception. Thank you, your better than Robbie Hart.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Nick was AMAZING! Kiss Me was recommended to us by our photographer, and I am so glad that we followed their suggestion. nick was so patient with us in our music selections and came up with some great ideas for some surprises for our guests. The music was perfect and the dance floor was packed from start to finish. I cannot tell you how many of our guests said it was the best reception they ever attended. I highly recommend Kiss Me Entertainment for anyone looking for phenomenal wedding entertainment in the Florida Keys . Also we really loved all the lights .

Profile Picture User3326920, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nick was the best! He DJ'ed our ceremony and reception at Hemingway Home and it couldn't have been more perfect. Nick is very responsive via email and always available for a call if you need. We talked the week before the wedding and everything was executed exactly how we wanted. He has great advice for music / flow of the evening / etc but is also super flexible...I came up to him a few times during the night to do last-minute announcements or song requests and he helped with everything perfectly. The dance floor wasn't empty all evening - what a party! Thank you Nick!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/7/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We highly recommend hiring Kiss Me DJ! Erika was an awesome DJ to work with! She had perfect suggestions and had every song we requested. She was very professional and ran the show seamlessly. The company website makes it easy to chose which songs you'd like to be played during the events of the reception (for example first dance, garter toss, etc.). Overall, we had an amazing experience with Kiss Me DJ.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kiss Me was amazing! I booked them after meeting them by a chance encounter looking at a venue. They were easy going and flexible with everything. My sister accidentally booked a Dj for her wedding who didn't seem to want to accommodate anything. Kiss Me, Nick imparticular went out of his way to help with so many different things. He kept us on schedule and he worked hard to keep everything organized and running perfectly.

Profile Picture MIcha, 4/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There needs to be another word that describes Nick better than amazing!!!! Because he was 100 times amazing! From my first phone call to the completion of our wedding reception, he was professional and enthusiatic about our event. When the wedding and reception started, he was perfect in keeping eveything flowing as it should. Once given a genre of music, Nick picked the perfect songs. Young and old loved his personality and playlist. You will be thrilled when you choose Nick for your entertainment, sound and Lighting! Thank you Nick!!

Profile Picture Dawnmarie, 4/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

First off let me just say, Nick was AWESOME! The guests loved the mix of music and the dance floor was full all night. The lights and DJ set up were a hit too! I planned my destination wedding from Ohio and had to pick most of my vendors based on references. I heard nothing but great things about the Kiss Me Dj services. The website was incredibly helpful when setting up my timeline and communicating all of the events and requests for the night. I did not use a wedding planner (in retrospect I probably should have!) but Nick was very personable and spent a generous amount of time on the phone with me answering all of my questions. I even received a phone call the day before the event just to go over details, which I found to be very helpful. My FAVORITE part of using Kiss Me Dj was a surprise follow up email with pictures and video he had taken from the night!!! They just made my day and the videos are absolutely priceless! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where do I even begin with Nick? He was better than I could have ever imagined. We decided to go with the photobooth and DJ package, everything was perfect. I gave Nick a lot of creative control over what to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour and he knocked it out of the park. Nick also included the uplighting all around the venue which created a beautiful atmosphere. Kiss Me Entertainment is one of the best DJ's I've had the pleasure of working with, the responsiveness and professionalism is top notch. I asked Nick to create a dace party for our reception and he went above and beyond. All of my guests kept coming up to us complimenting us on how much fun Nick made everything for us.

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Nick, the owner, DJ'd my wedding and he was amazing! He did such a great job the entire night everyone had a wonderful time dancing.
He was super responsive with me via email since I was planning everything from IL. I would recommend his services and company to anyone in need!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)