Kiss and Makeup by Steph Reviews

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 5
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 01/04/2020

Engagement Photo shoot!

Steph was amazing! She was flexible and was able to do my make up while I was getting my hair done which helped save so much time! The finished product was amazing and my makeup didn’t budge while taking outdoor engagement photos.

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 6
    Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Alex

Alex Conroy · Married on 12/28/2019

Stephanie was perfect!

My bridesmaids and mob/mog all got makeup done by Stephanie. Everyone looked amazing and I highly recommend her!

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 7
    Kiss and Makeup by Steph 8
    Sent on 12/30/2019

Melissa · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing experience

Steph and her team are absolutely amazing! I had five bridesmaids get their makeup done and they were all ready with plenty of time to go for touch ups . She was always responsive and truly delivered a beautiful and cohesive look for me and my bridal party. I couldn’t have asked for more out of my wedding day makeup; myself and all of my girls looked and felt beautiful. If your are looking for a make up artist to deliver a stunning and flawless look for your wedding day, book her now!
    Thank you so much!

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 9
    Sent on 12/21/2019

Melissa Greenburg · Married on 12/13/2019

Talented and accommodating

Stephanie was professional patient and kind. If I wasn’t comfortable with anything Stephanie was so flexible and accommodating. Her lash work was stunning and her contouring was off the charts. Just as easily as you want to go glam she is your girl!

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 10
    Sent on 12/16/2019

Emily Fearns · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful!!

The makeup was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/25/2019

Kiran · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing!!!

Aynslee and Katherine are amazing at what they do! I am so happy I decided to go with them! I got a million compliments and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Alyssa · Married on 11/16/2019

Stephanie is so talented! My hair and makeup turned out amazing for my engagement pictures!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Alyssa Lewis · Married on 11/16/2019

Best make up artists around!

Stephanie’s associates did my bridal make up as well as the bridal party and mother’s! They were extremely professional and easy going. They were very kind and made everyone feel comfortable throughout the entire process. They made sure to include each individual in deciding what look they wanted to achieve. They were very efficient and everyone was very satisfied with their final look! They did touch ups prior to leaving and ensured that everyone was happy with the service! Stephanie put together the perfect schedule/timeline! The entire day was stress free and enjoyable and they played a huge role in that :)

Ann-Kathrin · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Steph was so friendly and welcoming from the beginning! She made sure that I had the most perfect hair and makeup on my most perfect day, and she made me feel like a true princess!

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 11

Melissa Valdez · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding

Wow what can I say about Stephanie and her team there amazing make up and hair on wedding day was Was just perfect all my girls love their hair and make up I would recommend her and her team for any events. I could definitely say they can make every bride/bridesmaids dream comes true. Thank you so much steph for such an amazing experience!

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 12
    Kiss and Makeup by Steph 13
    Kiss and Makeup by Steph 14
    Kiss and Makeup by Steph 15
    Kiss and Makeup by Steph 16

Christina · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful makeup

Excellent makeup services for my wedding in Naples provided by Ainslee.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Krawzak · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Skills

Steph was so responsive and helpful with all of my questions. Day of wedding we had Katherine and Ansylee doing hair and makeup. I can't speak highly enough about the talent these 2 have. I was so incredibly happy by how beautiful my hair and makeup turned out. Katherine and Anslyee were so kind and professional and really listened to what each bridesmaid was looking for in terms of style. Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Patty · Married on 11/02/2019

Blown away

I was a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding and I was in charged of finding a makeup artist. I saw Stephanie's work on someone else's Instagram and reached out to her. She responded right away and was so sweet to answer my 3254668 questions. After we booked her she provided me with a schedule for the make up and basically did everything. All we had to do was show up to the venue and the makeup artist was already there. The make up came out INCREDIBLE and the makeup artist(who was just the sweetest human being) listened to everyone's request and preferences on their makeup. I highly highly recommend kissandmakeupbysteph!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

elya · Married on 10/30/2019

I had done a trial at one other place before finding Stephanie. She was able to quickly and perfectly complete my makeup for my wedding trial, was easy to schedule with and we had a great time. I booked her to use for my wedding and I am very excited to see her again. She is talented and can do many types of looks, listens to her client and the makeup is long lasting!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Madison

Madison Biederwolf · Married on 08/09/2019

One stop shop for hair&makeup

Working through Stephanie’s business was the best choice I could have made for my wedding. She made sure I was completely taken care of and she was always available if I had any questions. Stephanie is very professional and has so much passion for what she does. I highly recommend her business and help for any occasion need you may have. Thank you for everything Steph!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Right away Steph made me feel like we have been friends forever! She made me feel so comfortable & made sure to know that if I didn't like my make up trial that its not a big deal, and we can see what I liked and didn't like about it! Right after my trial I booked her for my wedding that same day!!! I'm so excited for her to be there on my big day, I have so much trust in her that I am going to love my day of make up just as much as I did on my trial day :)

Sent on 07/25/2018

karastyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Bridal makeup trial

If you're needing makeup done for your wedding, start with STEPHANIE!!! After having a couple of makeup trials, I was referred to Stephanie. I never wear makeup so I knew I wanted more of a natural look. Steph took some time before our trial to LISTEN to what I wanted, & what my vision was. My makeup was everything I wanted & more.
    So excited for her to glam me & my girls up on my big day! ❤️

Sent on 01/25/2019

Victoria Heads · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing work and extremely professional!

I recently got married and I hired Steph to do myself, bridal party and mother’s for the wedding day. Her work is incredible!! Everyone was very pleased and the makeup lasted all day and night perfectly. She even left products for us to do touch ups if we needed to! Communications before hand were a pleasure and she was eager to accommodate. Steph was extremely professional and punctual and I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jaymie C · Married on 03/23/2019

Best make up artist

She was absolutely amazing and so nice to work with! I would totally recobridemmend her and would definitely use her again :)

Sent on 03/25/2019

Samantha Lula · Married on 03/12/2019

Couldn't be Happier !

I had an amazing experience! She did the exact look I wanted, was super cute super professional and nailed the job! Will be using her again!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Marissa Valerio · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing Job!

Stephanie was awesome to work with! she did the whole bridal party's makeup quickly, and even provided touch ups. My makeup came out beautifully and lasted all night. I got a ton of compliments! Would definitely recommend if you have the chance to work with her!

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 17
    Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Mary

Mary Frederick · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing bridal makeup!!!

Stephanie is a doll! When I contacted her for my wedding, she responded immediately and was so helpful through the planning process. She listens to what you want your look to be and follows through 100%. I’ve never felt so beautiful and feel so lucky Stephanie was a part of my day.

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 18
    Sent on 03/04/2019

Brittany Phillips · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful!

Steph was INCREDIBLE! I don't usually have good experiences with getting my makeup done, but Steph was AMAZING! She was so much fun and easy to work with. As a Maid of Honor, I would 10/10 recommend her to all brides and bridesmaids. She showed up early, her prices were reasonable, and she touched up and made sure every single one of us was happy before completing the job. Thank you, Steph, for everything! I couldn't have had a better experience! :)

Kiss and Makeup by Steph 19
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2019

Bridal trial

Stephanie is nothing short of AMAZING! I NEVER wear makeup, & after my bridal trial, I felt like such a princess. Can’t wait for her to GLAM me up again on my big day!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Kyla Torgersen · Married on 02/16/2019

Yasss girl!

Stephanie was an absolute dream to work with during my wedding! Everything from my wedding trial to my big day was flawless thanks to her! She was accommodating, professional, timely and all around a pleasure to have be part of our special day. Not only that - she was able to complete make up on myself and 7 of my bridesmaids in 4 hours and every single one of us looked incredible! I had several bridesmaid who normally don't wear too much makeup and didn't want to be too "overdone" and she was more than accommodating while still having everyone look glam. Our makeup lasted all night and she was even kind enough to leave behind some essentials for touch ups before or after the ceremony. She was incredible and would recommend her for any photo shoot/wedding/event!

Sent on 02/19/2019