Kiss and Makeup by Steph Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Logan
    Logan V. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Incredible!

I had the absolute BEST experience with Steph. Her work is amazing & lasted through a thunderstorm! She’s so professional, so sweet & makes you feel so comfortable. She will change anything you don’t like to make your look perfect and exactly what you are looking for!! Look no further, you have found your make up artist!
    Mileena Getting married on 02/11/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely best in her field

Stephanie is hands down my favorite vendor. She’s not only incredibly talented, punctual and professional but the most kind and helpful human!! Her make up application is flawless and she listens to exactly what you’re looking for. Look no where else for an amazing MUA
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda Getting married on 02/03/2023

Engagement Photo Makeup

Steph did an amazing job getting me ready for my engagement photos. I absolutely loved my makeup and it lasted all night! We shot for 3 hours outside in the Florida heat and my makeup lasted the whole time. I told her I wanted soft glam and she absolutely delivered. I would highly recommend Steph!
    Lauren W. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Wedding Trail/Engagement Shoot

First off, let me just say I am speechless at how talented Steph is! You do not come across many makeup artists like this! Not only did my makeup look stunning but Steph is super responsive when it comes to communication, punctual, and super easy to work! I am beyond excited to have her be apart of my wedding day!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone whether it’s wedding, baby shower, engagement shoots, prom, etc! Thank you for everything !!!
  • Alisha
    Alisha M. Married on 09/23/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Working with Steph was a breeze! From the start communication was great, she was very organized and professional. She made my wedding day stress free and worked in a timely fashion working through the 12 girls who needed makeup and finished before our finish time! She made me feel SO beautiful , my makeup was out of this world!
    Not only did it look amazing but it also lasted all night through all the tears (I cried A LOT) & all of the sweat (it was humid & hot in Florida).
    I highly recommend working with Steph!
    & to top it off she is seriously the sweetest human!
    Rina J. Married on 09/17/2022

11/10 recommend

Where do I even begin? Steph is your makeup artist’s makeup artist, your biggest fan, and an actual fairy godmother. You ask, she delivers. I personally am super picky with makeup and after seeing Steph’s Instagram page I was dumbfounded. I did my trial with her and let her have free reign and she knew what I wanted before I even knew what I wanted. She’s so friendly and I felt like I’ve known her for years. Steph is responsive and efficient. 11/10 recommend booking Steph because why would you go to anyone else? LOVE YOU STEPHANIE!!!!
  • Kandace
    Kandace Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Never felt so beautiful! Book now!

Wow!! Words can’t describe how beautiful I felt on my wedding day, all because of Stephanie. She made me feel like a celebrity. My makeup was perfect and lasted over 12 hours. I highly recommend her & will always remember my wedding morning because of her. Thank you so much!! XO
  • Molly
    Molly E. Married on 08/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Steph NOW! She is the best in the biz!!

Steph has a heart of gold and a pure gift for her artistry. She made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day, as did every woman who sat in her chair that day. Steph is kind beyond words, professional, and incredibly talented! A huge concern for me was the fact that I wear contact lenses and I always seem to get makeup all over them every time I wear any, and I didn't want that to disrupt my big day. Steph did not get a speck of makeup on my lenses, (even with big false lashes!), and I was so comfortable for my 10+ hour day! All of us were blown away at how gorgeous we all still looked at the end of the night. It was a HOT sticky day in Southwest Florida, and none of our makeup even budged!! There are too many reasons to hire Steph. She is such a blessing and you will be so happy to be in her hands for your special day!! Love you Steph!!
    Kelsey T. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing couldn’t of asked for anything better

Steph did such an amazing job on my make up and everyone else’s. She was so personable and was absolutely amazing to work with. Everyone was commenting on the makeup. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you for everything.
    Ally W. Married on 07/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You need to book her!!!!

Choosing Stephanie to do my makeup for my engagement photoshoot was the best decision ever!! Not only does she do such an incredible job at doing the makeup itself, but she also has the best/most down to earth personality, which makes the appointment that much better!!! My makeup was flawless and exactly what I was looking for, and it stayed on perfectly for the 3 hour photoshoot I had outside in the Florida heat!!! I will definitely be booking her for my wedding day, as there is no one I trust more!! You need to book her!!! Her work is amazing!!!
    Chantel D. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Engagement Photo Makeup - I was blown away!

Steph did my engagement photo makeup and went above & beyond my expectations! She delivery a stunning bronzed smokey look that lasted for HOURS in the Tampa humidity. She made sure I left 100% satisfied and even asked if I wanted any changes before leaving. I could immediately see the passion Steph has for her work and how important it is to her that you leave feeling beautiful and comfortable. I can’t recommend her enough. Thank you Steph! ❤️
    Kelly S. Married on 07/09/2022

Absolutely amazing!

I found Steph online and instantly fell in love with her work. My wedding was out of state and I was worried about booking someone so far away from my home, but booking her for my wedding was the best thing I did. Not only was she professional and the best makeup artist I have ever seen, she is also the easiest and most comfortable vendor I worked with. If you don’t have her for your next big event or especially your wedding, you’re doing yourself a disservice. All of my bridesmaids raved about her work and said they’ve never been so happy with their glam before. It was 100 degrees and humid and all of our makeup lasted throughout the entire day. She is by far the greatest makeup artist and truly most wonderful person out there. 100/10 would recommend her to anyone and everyone.
    Jordan N. Married on 07/09/2022

The Perfect Experience

Stephanie was so refreshing to work with! She was attentive to the look I was wanting and to my comfort level with glam - the result was perfect and long lasting. She was so easy to communicate with and made me feel comfortable and relaxed during our glam session! Cannot recommend working with her enough!! Thank you Stephanie!!
    Deanna K. Married on 07/09/2022

Glam to last for days

Steph did an amazing job. I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and I have been a bridesmaid many times and I have never really loved my makeup. I left feeling confident and got so many compliments. Steph also shared a discount code for the lip color I loved as well as gave me recommendation in my area for artists she trusts for my wedding later this year. If she lived closer to me I would 100 percent book her for my special day. If she is available for your date run don’t walk to book her!
    Carly K. Married on 06/26/2022

Maternity pictures glam!

Steph is amazing! She was on time, organized & so accommodating. She truly took the time to understand the look I was going for and made it happen in under 40 ish minutes. I loved the glam! She has so much talent and I really enjoyed the time spent with her. 11/10 recommend and she’s worth every penny!
    Jordan B. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What are you waiting for? HIRE NOW!

Words to describe Steph - Professional, Sweet, Humble, Attentive, Detailed and Responsive are just a few! As a bride you want vendors that are easy to work with, flexible, understanding, responsive and professional. Steph is all of these things. She had myself and 6 of my ladies all glammed up within 3 hours! And each lady was BEAUTIFUL! And on top of it, it was a VERY hot, humid day here in SWFL on the beach and our makeup remained intact the ENTIRE day. It was incredible! I received so many compliments on my makeup! Steph is truly skilled at what she does! You want glam, she's got you! You want a soft glam, natural - barely there glam - she's got you! Don't believe me, just check out her work and you'll see. If you are still searching for a MUA - Steph and her team are the best out there and I promise you will not be disappointed!
  • Jaya
    Jaya J. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best makeup artist to exist 🤍

I am unsure where to begin with my experience with Steph, but if you are looking to feel beautiful beyond words for any special occasion look no further because Steph is your girl!

When I first stumbled upon Step’s Instagram account a few years back I immediately knew she was who I wanted to glam me for my wedding day and I wasn’t even engaged at the time! There was just something about her energy, her talent, and her grind that confirmed she is who I wanted
    to make me feel beautiful on my special day. When I reached out to Steph I was in awe by how responsive and kind she was. The whole time leading up to my wedding it felt like I was communicating with a girlfriend and it was such a relief to have that same feeling when I finally got to meet Steph on my big day.

Steph glammed me and 7 of my bridesmaids for my wedding day and she was fast, efficient, and so personable. It is a week later and my bridesmaids and I are still talking about how impressed we are by Steph’s work. She is truly one of a kind and I can confirm I wouldn’t of felt nearly as beautiful without her.

Thank you again Steph for pouring your heart and soul into what you do. It truly shows and I hope one day we can work together again but for now I will continue cheering you on. Keep on shining my friend! 🥰
  • Shea
    Shea L. Married on 05/29/2022

Wedding Day Hair and Makeup

I decided to go with Kiss and Makeup by Steph for my wedding on Memorial Day and couldn't be happier! Steph handled all of the communication and coordination upfront. She was really responsive and answered all of my questions along the way! She also helped come up with a detailed hair and makeup schedule a few weeks before the date. Since my wedding was in Miami, we had Nichole doing hair and Alessandria doing make up. Both girls were absolutely fantastic and did all 8 of our hair and make up within 4 hours. The girls were all very happy and we received a lot of compliments on all of our hair and make up. Highly recommend!
  • Madison
    Madison D. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you have Stephanie as your wedding makeup artist, you have won the jackpot 💫 - and for so many more reasons than you would think.

WOW where do I even start 🥰. Stephanie isn't just a makeup artist (that somehow can make you look like a Victoria Secret model), she's an educator and a friend throughout the whole process. Everything can feel so overwhelming once that day finally comes and when you're sitting in the chair watching her do her thing, it is super calming. She gives you that instant confidence and makes you laugh about the madness that can sometimes come with weddings 😉. Stephanie is a true artist and I am convinced a makeup wizard. I am sooo lucky I found her because I looked snatched in every. single. wedding. photo. and I had like 2,000 of them. My biggest wedding advice is to book Kiss & Makeup by Steph right now.
    Mckennah L. Married on 05/27/2022

Absolutely exquisite!

Stephanie was such a wonderful person to work with. From the very beginning and her thorough breakdowns made it easier to understand her process and what to expect the day of. I would definitely work with her again given the opportunity, as well as recommend her.

I personally love doing my own make up and find it hard to find someone I trust to do my own make-up so I was hesitant at first. However, with Stephanie she is the first person that has done my make-up and afterwards LOVED! The products she uses is top notch and lasted the entire day/night (even on a incredible humid Florida evening).

Thank you Stephanie again!! XOXO
    Kelly V. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely out of this world

Stephanie went ABOVE AND BEYOND from the minute I sent my first email inquiry. Stephanie was there to answer every question, take every phone call and was the one part of wedding planning I never had to worry or stress about. Stephanie is phenomenally talented, incredibly knowledgeable and extremely kind! Having Stephanie part of my special day was easily the best choice I made with my entire wedding!
  • Maggie
    Maggie G. Married on 05/14/2022

THE BEST! Hire her now!

I hired Stephanie to do my makeup for my engagement photos and I was blown away by how not only talented she was but so personable and literally nailed exactly what I wanted--even though I had no idea and she just delivered! My makeup didn't budge throughout my photos even as we were walking all around the city with high humidity. I'm so pumped to get the photos back to see my makeup in them. If you're considering Stephanie for any of your makeup needs do it! Love her!
    Jordan N. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Engagement photo shoot makeup & hair

Stephanie did a amazing job on my make up and hair! It lasted for 8 ++ hours and was completely what I was looking for. She customized little details I wanted and it came together perfectly
    Mary/Katie L. Married on 04/28/2022

Wedding Makeup 🤍

Let me just start off by saying I have never felt as pretty as I did on my wedding day all thanks to Stephanie. She came prepared and excited to make all 11 of my girls feel gorgeous. She was extremely professional the entire time. She is knowledgeable and confident in what she is doing, which allows you as a Bride to be relaxed. The entire night I received compliments on my makeup all thanks to her. It lasted all night. Stephanie has a HUGE heart. You can tell she loves what she does and is SO thankful and grateful to be with you on your special day. I will spend forever thanking her for her talents. Everyone needs Kissandmakeupbysteph with them on their wedding day!
illustration stars