Kismet Video Productions Reviews

89 | Joliet, IL

89 Reviews for Kismet Video Productions

sandy 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Best wedding videographer!

Amy was even there for the wedding rehearsal! She was so much fun to be around and worked out all the details with the photographer & both together can capture the priceless moments. We can not wait to see the final production. She and her assistant were so professional. She kept us up to date on the shooting events and schedule and even asked if we wanted other things included that came up. That is why she can be counted on. You could see how much pride she has in her work and wants only the best video ever and nothing less!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Nicole 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Why did we wait so long?!

My husband and I went back and forth throughout wedding planning on if we wanted to hire a videographer or not. Neither of us likes to be in front of the camera, so we were worried we'd look super awkward on video. About 2 months before our wedding, we decided we needed to hire a videographer and by some miracle found Amy (via WeddingWire) and she was available! From our first meeting, we immediately felt comfortable with Amy and knew she'd be great to work with for our wedding. On the day of the wedding, Amy was ahead of schedule, able to offer a helping hand, and absolutely amazing at blending in!
    One of my favorite parts of working with Amy is that we got our highlight video less than 2 weeks after our big day... and it is AMAZING! Amy made us feel super comfortable (so we don't look awkward like we were worried about) and was so easy to work with. The video is the absolute perfect way to relive our wedding day while waiting for the professional photos to be delivered and I'm sure we'll continue watching it even after the photos are here :)

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie 路 Married on 02/17/2019

Such a great person to work with and so talented!

Amy is a joy! She came to our rehearsal and gave us really helpful tips for the day! She was on time for the day-of and gave GREAT direction! She was always kind and super professional. Her work is incredible we got a long video and highlight reel and I'm in love with both! I'm so happy we were able to work together and that I have this priceless keepsake forever!!!! I would highly recommend her to everyone!!! Invest in this service, you only get married once 馃槈!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Helen

Helen 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Amy is the BEST!

From our first meeting I knew I liked Amy right away. She is personable, flexible, willing to add input, but also amazing at blending into the background. She is SO affordable, I actually don't know how she keeps her prices so low when she is SO talented. My photographers and her hadn't met before the wedding, but they worked together seamlessly. Her attention to detail is spot on and she was always ready to jump in to make the day as smooth as possible. If you are looking for great communication, a great product, and just a great person to work with I highly recommend Amy!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Becca

Becca 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Amy is the best!!!

I would 10000% recommend Amy with Kismet Video Productions! She is super easy to get a hold of and work with all together. She鈥檚 a super nice person with a huge personality & made sure that our experience together was perfect. Amy is really such a talented and creative videographer. I was hesitant to even booking a videographer just because I didn鈥檛 know if it was worth the money, but every penny spent on this video service was worth it. She captured every part of our big day that we missed with being busy all day. If you are hesitant and looking around for a videographer, I would 100% recommend you book with Amy. She is honestly the best, no one else compares. Thank you Amy for everything!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Erin 路 Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely Wonderful! Amy is so great!!!!

We were so pleased that we chose Kismet Video Productions for our videographer for our wedding. Amy is genuinely a nice person, and it was apparent from the first meeting that she cares deeply about her profession. She was prompt and attentive during our wedding ceremony and reception...but, perhaps the best part was, we received a text from her about 10 days after our wedding telling us that the proof of our video was complete! She sent it promptly, and it was so exciting to be able to re-live our wedding ceremony and reception so soon after the actual day. She offers revisions to the wedding video, but we loved our so much and it was perfect just the way it was!

We were on the fence about getting a videographer for our wedding, but numerous friends of ours said the one regret they had about their wedding was not having a video of their special day. We are so happy that this is something we have to remember one of the best days of our life! It is so special to be able to watch a live version of the day, and there are a lot of things we got to re-live or even see for the first time. Yo u will not regret hiring Amy (Kismet Video Productions) for your wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Sam 路 Married on 09/22/2018

We loved Kismet Video Prouctions! Our wedding was last month and we are beyond happy with our highlight video and feature film video. I can鈥檛 believe I ever thought twice about hiring a videographer... it鈥檚 definitely worth it! Amy responds via email/text/call very quickly and she truly wants to do an amazing job. I personally was so impressed how much she cared about her work. Not only did she create two awesome videos for us, but she also had our highlight video to share on social media ready ASAP鈥擨 think it was 10 days after our wedding! I would highly recommend Amy and Kismet Video Productions. Thank you for doing an amazing job :)

Sent on 10/13/2018

Debbie 路 Married on 09/15/2018

If there was a 10 star rating to review their work, I鈥檇 post that! She captured the most raw, heartfelt moments. As well as, all our real and what represents us. I will forever be thankful to her. I cry and laugh every single time we watch it! Thank you for everything! If you pick Kismet, I promise you won鈥檛 be disappointed!

Amanda 路 Married on 08/05/2018

Amy is amazing! She has a creative, unique eye and she is on top of everything from the details to the big picture! Gorgeous video!

Maggie 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Look no further! HIGHLY recommend booking with Kismet Video! Amy is the BEST! From prewedding planning to rehearsal to the big day to afterwards, she is with you every step of the way. She is very organized with providing all the information she needs for the big day and made great recommendations. What makes her truly stand out, she traveled all the way to your rehearsal. We were floored she did this for us. This showed us she cared for us as a couple and was ready to capture the day. She made the big day so much fun and is very enthusiastic! Her professionalism and friendliness were outstanding. Amy has a very quick turn around with her videos. She is very accommodating, very caring and compassionate with her work. You feel like you鈥檝e known her your whole life. She is someone you want on your team for your wedding day. Amy goes above and beyond for her clients and her work was outstanding. She truly captured the love of our day and her videos feel as though you鈥檙e reliving the day. I will without a doubt recommend Kismet Video to every bride!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Sara 路 Married on 05/25/2018

From our first meeting Amy made me feel very secure in her ability to handle our wedding! Felt like she was family and she did an incredible job with our video. I had my highlight video back before I returned from my honeymoon! Amy's focus was on making everyone comfortable with the camera and we all felt like she was family. Thank you for everything Amy

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kendra 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Amy was amazing!! Our video turned out perfect. Will definitely be recommending her to EVERYONE 鈽

Sent on 05/17/2018

Missy 路 Married on 07/08/2017

We had Amy do our wedding and we could not be happier with our decision. She was so much fun to work with, responsive, and her work is amazing! She did such a good job at capturing all of our perfect moments throughout the day. So much talent! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Samantha 路 Married on 06/10/2017

AMAZING!!! Amy goes above and beyond! She was more than just our Videographer she helped us get through the day! Her work is amazing, VERY detailed, worked to get the perfect shot!!! She was VERY creative with her shots with the angle and lighting. It was perfect

Sent on 08/10/2017

Christina 路 Married on 05/26/2017

Amy is the Best!!! I am sooo happy that we decided to go with her as our Videoagrapher. She is beyond what customer service is all about. She makes u feel so comfortable and ready to listen to all your hopes and dreams and makes them come true! We are forever grateful that we chose Amy and Kismet Productions... She will always have a special place in our hearts and can't say enough about her!!! Highly highly recommended!!!!
    Christina & Stanley
    5/26/17

Sent on 09/09/2017

Danielle 路 Married on 05/20/2017

There's no possible way I can say enough about Amy in a review! We would have been lost without her to say the very least! Look no further for your choice of videographer; because she is way more than that! She basically coordinated our rehearsal & thank goodness because our officiant was sort of clueless...Amy is very professional yet so personable! And, she is more than punctual (she was extremely early every time we met with her & for the day of our wedding). She is SO awesome to work with and was very flexible/understanding with everything we envisioned for our video. And, if you're worried about quality you can put your doubts aside. Our video exceeded our expectations beyond anything we ever could've imagined! We are forever grateful to have had the pleasure of having her as our videographer! Definitely our favorite vendor after all was said and done! Would recommend her to everyone and anyone having a wedding or any other type of event requiring video! Just love her!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Kevin 路 Married on 12/01/2016

A wonderful experience and a great job. Completely satisfied with the entire package.

Lauren 路 Married on 10/29/2016

Amy was a pleasure to work with, our blu ray was perfect! She caught so many precious moments of our wedding! I recommend her services to everyone!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Michelle 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Amy was WONDERFUL to work with, always available to talk to and gave us great suggestions! Her prices are very reasonable and the Blu-ray disc we received was PERFECT!!!!!! We couldn't have been happier! I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE !!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Danielle 路 Married on 09/02/2016

Amy was great- from the planning stages to rehearsal to the night of. She was a huge help and the video turned out wonderful!

Sent on 12/18/2016
  • jordan

jordan 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Amy is great to work with! I highly recommend her to capture your special day! She has a great personality that just adds even more quality to her work, and makes your day extra special!

Blair 路 Married on 08/13/2016

Amy exceeded all expectations we had for a videographer. She was so immersed in our wedding processes and how to get the best picture for exactly how we wanted our day to go. She filmed and edited everything so perfectly and has been a dream to work with. Her constant open line of communication made for such a great experience. My husband and I both are SO happy we hired Kismet for our wedding. I wouldn't change a thing!

Jon 路 Married on 07/12/2016

Very professional, reasonably priced, highly recommended.

• User4782045 路 2+ years ago

She was so personable and really wanted to make the day about us! We're so glad we picked her and she was there for us our whole day!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Kristen 路 Married on 05/14/2016

Amy did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! She was our favorite vendor we hired! She was super professional and we had so much fun working with her, and she even seemed to have a blast at our wedding! Amy is very personable and reasonably priced! Amy is very organized and very prepared for your wedding day! She attends the rehearsal to make sure she knows the venue and where she will be able to capture everything! She is very responsive to emails and phone calls and really wants to create the perfect video for you to make sure you are completely satisfied! We definitely recommender her to work with at your wedding! You will not regret it! We are so thankful for Amy and her work; We LOVE our video and are so happy we are able to relive our special day whenever we want!

Sent on 07/11/2016