Kish Events & Decor Reviews

66 Reviews for Kish Events & Decor

• Tiffany

Tiffany Rochet · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Great Florists!!!

I would definitely recommend Kish!!! They are such an amazing price and do not rip you off like some of the other florists I looked at! I didn't change my vision once and they made it come to life!!! They made the venue stunning, our bouquets, everything. I absolutely loved it!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Jaime

Jaime Stadelman · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Beyond Grateful

I would 100% recommend Kish Events & Decor. With 2020 throwing curve balls at our wedding planning, Rose and Vincent were more than accommodating and did EVERYTHING possible for us to have our dream decor on our wedding day. Although we only had a ceremony, our flowers were breath taking, and exactly what we had envisioned. Rose has a heart of gold and makes it obvious that she loves what she does. AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

kelly thomas · Married on 07/17/2020

Last Min Help

When my wedding got canceled in March I decided to go with another florist and found Rose on Wedding Wire. She was attentive to my needs and understood my vision for my ballroom wedding that was scheduled in August. Then when I called her 7/10 to tell her my wedding was canceled again and we are getting married in my moms yard 7/17 she was quick to help. She met with me on her day off and we finalized everything for the wedding she was very attentive to my mom and mine needs. She offered services that were above and beyond because she has a great heart and just wants to see her brides happy on their day. On the day of the wedding she arrived 45 min early for delivery but was willing to wait if we were not ready and was very flexible with her schedule. My wedding ended up being 11 people total including my husband and I. Honestly I think the florals made my wedding everything I wanted and more everyone talks about how beautiful my moms yard looked and I LOOOOOOOVED MY Bouquet it was way better than anything I could have ever imagined. She communicating with me the whole time and kept me involved in the process I would 100% recommend her and her family !!!

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Aliyah

Aliyah Shariff · Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing florist that CARES!

Kish Events was recommended to me by a family friend and I am so glad they put me in touch! I worked with Vincent for the past year on setting up our wedding flower arrangements and decor and I couldn't have been happier. He took all of the photos I sent as inspiration and gave us exactly what we wanted, along with some great insight and recommendations for things we hadn't thought of! All of the planning was seamless from beginning to end!

On the day of the wedding, he even sent me photos of my bouquet to make sure it was exactly what I wanted before delivery. Because of new protocols in place, he provided a contactless delivery but made sure that everything was as I wanted before leaving. I could not have been happier with our arrangements or any of our wedding decor. For the price and personal touch you get with Kish, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Genna

Matthew Strauss · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing florist!

Vincent and Rose were the most amazing florist team for our wedding!! Everything was GORGEOUS from my chuppah, to the centerpieces, to the bouquets!! Not only was everything stunning, Vincent was so amazing to work with - responsive, reasonable, flexible, and just such a nice guy!!! Everything was a pleasure and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!!!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Christina · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful and breathtaking

Absolutely breathtaking. Speechless!! No words can describe how beautiful my wedding turned out thanks to Kish Events. If it wasn’t for this team, my vision and dream wouldn’t of came true. They blew me away. I absolutely love them, and highly recommend Kish events!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Christina · Married on 11/08/2019

Great Decor, communication and experience

Not a lot to say but that they were the best. We went in with small plans and nothing concrete for our centerpieces and Rose gave us options without being pushy. Best decision ever to take her up on her proposal. Guests were complimenting the centerpieces and flowers and we had the simplest time with plenty of communication and organization leading up to our wedding. I can't say anything bad and if you want amazing decor without unnecessarily killing the bank account, work with Kish and you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Erika

Erika Dyer · Married on 11/02/2019

Most beautiful flowers!

Rose Kish/Kish Events & Decor really outdid herself with the flowers at my wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, wedding arch, rose aisle runner, everything she did was absolutely STUNNING. Her team made sure that all florals at my wedding and on my cake were top quality and gorgeous. They were responsive and worked with our budget to deliver the most beautiful flowers and decorations I had ever seen.

I showed Rose my ideas for my wedding and the exact flower bouquet I wanted from Pinterest and from my friend’s garden in Washington, and when I tell you that Rose and her team made sure those flowers matched exactly to a T what I wanted, I mean it. If you want stunning flowers and quality service, you should choose Kish Events and Decor.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Gemma

Gemma · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I got married October 5th of this year and I had the most beautiful day, mostly due to the STUNNING flowers I had made from Kish Events. Vinny & team were just amazing. HUGE thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for helping make our day so incredibly special. Our flowers couldn't have been any more beautiful and everyone kept complimenting them the entire day. People are still talking about how gorgeous everything looked. Kish Events were just wonderful to work with and I would recommend them a million times over!!! :)

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/08/2019

Alexis Hoppe

I just recently got married in June at the Waterstone Resort and Marina. Kish Events did all my flowers and decor. We couldn't been happier with the results. Our centerpieces were absolutely beautiful!! All of the girls bouquets were gorgeous. I loved my bouquet as well! Rose was truly a pleasure to work with. She made my family and I very comfortable from the start. She wants to know all the details of your wedding so she can put together a beautiful design for you from the colors, to the theme and your taste. She also gives you advice when your not sure or feeling overwhelmed! Our groomsmen's flowers coordinated very well with the girls bouquets. Kish Events pays very close attention to every detail. I would use them again in a heartbeat for any big event. They come highly recommended. Thank you Kish Events for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Marissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Just beautiful!

Rose and her team did an amazing job for our wedding on 05/04/19! All the centerpieces, bouquets and decorations looked absolutely stunning! I had changed my mind last minute on a few things and Rose was very accomdating. I am so thankful I found them! Thanks again for everything! -Marissa and Brandon

Sent on 05/11/2019

Trina · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful flowers perfect

Super easy to work with. Brought my vision to life. Arrangements were amazing. Professional and reasonable. Reccomend

Sent on 04/17/2019

Bonide · Married on 03/03/2019

Magical/Charmed

After meeting with many florists, we decided the Kish Events and Decor would be our florist for our wedding. We met with Rose for the initial meeting, she was so details oriented. She made many suggestions since we were not sure what we wanted. We love how Rose drew pictures just to give us an idea of what to expect. They gave us more bangs for your bucks compare to other places. On our wedding day we were so pleased with the decorations, look better that we envisioned. Thank you Rose, Kish Events and Decor, you have surpassed our exceptions. Our guests and people who see some of the pictures are saying how beautiful the setup looked, the aisle and reception room. Happy to have hired Kish Events and Decor.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Can't Get Enough · Married on 11/10/2018

Kish Events And Decor — Picture Perfect

Kish Events & Decor was a fabulous florist/company to work with. They were recommended to me by a relative who used them and was thrilled. They are responsive, professional, extremely savvy, knowledgeable, resourceful, helpful, and most importantly, do beautiful, creative work. They work within any budget and make sure the client is more than satisfied.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jill · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely magical. Working with Rose was amazing. She alleviated every ounce of my anxiety (mother of the groom). You never really know until the actual event happens. WOW!!! The flowers and decor for the ceremony and reception were absolutely breathtaking. It was perfectly elegant! You cannot go wrong and I want everyone to know you are in great hands with Kish. From soup to nuts.. perfection. Calm, kind, easy, understanding and just wonderful. Everything you could want and so much more. Thank you Kish for making my kids wedding a dream come true! Jill J.

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/23/2018

Rose at Kish Events was a joy to work with. She was very accommodating and the flowers, centerpieces, table arrangements and decorations were amazing. We highly recommend using them for your next event.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Ambar · Married on 05/25/2018

Rose is amazing. She did all my flower and decorations in my wedding at the Addison, Boca Raton on 5/25/18. Everything look beautiful. She has so much talent. Don’t hesitate to hire Kish events. Every penny I pay it was worth it.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Rosanne · Married on 04/21/2018

My son Dean Currie got married last week at the Breakers West Country Club. He ordered his flowers through kisch and I cannot tell you how beautiful they were. The brides bouquet was absolutely beautiful and the center pieces were amazing. I received so many compliments on them. They worked within my son’s budget and the customer service was wonderful. They reassured my son and his wife that everything would be perfect and beautiful and it was!! I would highly recommend them and when my daughter gets married I know where we will order our flowers from. Thank you, Rosanne Currie

Sent on 04/29/2018

Heather · Married on 12/10/2017

Kish Events is absolutely amazing! I knew I was in good hands since they had recently provided services for my sister's wedding. Vincent and the entire team was extremely helpful with any questions and very quick to respond whenever I needed a question answered. My venue had a new coordinator and she was blown away with their professionalism and decorations. They did such an amazing job my ceremony site and reception site photos are now on display in the lobby of the venue! The day of the wedding everything was taken care by Kish. I had no worries and they did an amazing job! I recommend them to everyone they truly know what they're doing.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Joni · Married on 11/04/2017

We received so many complements on the flowers and decor provided by Kish Events. Rose Kish is a true professional. Everything was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

I Could not be any happier with this Choice! My husband and I used this company as our florist and event decorator ! This place is phenomenal, my wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful thanks to this company! They are super organized and they take
    Care of everything for you ! I recommend them 100% to anyone !

Sent on 10/23/2017

Gabi · Married on 07/08/2017

Rose at Kish Events is absolutely amazing to work with. She provided amazing recommendations as to what flowers I should use for my wedding and was extremely professional. On my wedding day the flowers were absolutely beautiful! Her prices are also great compared to other local vendors. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Rose Kish and her staff were WONDERFUL to work with! I'm terrible with color schemes and flowers, and I was also a long-distance bride. They were able to work with me and a family member to come up with a great color scheme that incorporated the bridesmaid's dresses and my dress so that the flowers would really "pop". We opted for a mixture of high and low arrangements that just looked phenomenal. Another "pro" of Kish that is unique to them is that they will actually handle set-up the day of - the last thing you want to be doing on your wedding day is finding people to put the centerpieces on the tables or throughout the ceremony room. It made things hassle-free and it was part of the reason I didn't end up needing a day-of coordinator (other part of this was the venue itself - they did a whole LOT, but they would not set-up the flowers :) ) Ultimately, I had beautiful flowers and great service - Kish was worth every penny and I would hands-down choose them all over again!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/07/2017

MY husband and I just got married last weekend and we were beyond impressed with the decor and flowers Kish events provided. They created a simple but elegant setting for our wedding, what we always envisioned! They used their experience to give us great tips and suggestions and were flexible and accommodating to our short timeline and budget. They are extremely responsive and wonderful people. We hope you get them booked for your special day! Alicia and Aaron

Sent on 05/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2017

Kish Events and Décor was recommended to me by my wedding venue. I made appointments with two other florists but Kish ended up being my first and only florist meeting. The deciding factor was that the person my parents and I met with, Vincent, quickly understood my aesthetic just by talking with us, and looking at some pictures I had brought with me. As my wedding date approached, we went over all the details and made any adjustments as needed. Even after that meeting, other things came up that adjusted the details of my order and Kish handled it in stride. Everything from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception was lovely and exactly what I pictured. One family friend even commented that it was the most “elegant” affair he has ever attended. Kish Events and Décor was a pleasure to work with from start to finish and gave my wedding the beautiful atmosphere I always imagined.

Sent on 07/26/2017