Kirsten Wray Photography Reviews

60 | Fishers, IN

60 Reviews for Kirsten Wray Photography

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

Kirsten Wray is amazing! Since when we first met her for our engagement shoot, she has always made us feel so comfortable and made the whole experience more fun. She was so helpful with all of the details leading up to the wedding day - she is super experienced and great at what she does and it really shows. On the big day she was absolutely essential. We had awful weather, and she really eased our minds with finding places for photos, making everything go smoothly, and taking incredible photos! I don't know what I would have done without her. I would choose her again and again. Thank you Kirsten!

Sent on 09/22/2018

gabby · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing photographer!

Kirsten and Debbie were our photographers on our wedding day and we couldn’t have been happier! Kirsten listened to every request we had, was personable, fun, and guided us throughout the day. We recently got our photos back and are thrilled with how they turned out. I would recommend her to anyone! she also took our engagement pictures and those turned out great as well. she was very patient with our hyper puppy so we could include him in our photos.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Tessa & Justin · Married on 05/24/2018

If you’re looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Kirsten & her assistant Kelly! They traveled to Mexico for our destination wedding & they absolutely killed it from beginning to end. They were professional, on time, enthusiastic and made taking photos a blast! Not to mention they were a big hit with the kids! Kirsten also suggested taking photos at our rehearsal dinner and welcome cocktail party so we have more memories to share with our friends & family, which was a great idea! By the end of the trip, we considered Kirsten & Kelly our family. We’ll definitely use their services again real soon!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Sara · Married on 03/24/2018

Kirsten's work and prices are extremely competitive. I compared many photographers and she was a hands down choice after my family and I saw her work. On the wedding day, EVERYONE loved Kirsten. She made it fun to take photos and we all thought they went by fast even though they didn't. She was funny and worked to keep up our spirits even though we had a long day ahead of us. Fantastic work and professionalism. I have already recommended her to anyone I know looking for an excellent photographer.

Sent on 03/30/2018
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 09/02/2017

Kirsten and her team are amazing! As a venue coordinator, I have worked with many photographers, but when it came to my own wedding, I knew I wanted Kirsten Wray as my photographer! She is so easy to work with, professional, sweet and her photos are amazing! She helped us with posing, engagement shoot locations and made us look so beautiful! She invested her time and energy into me and my husband since day 1 and I can't say enough great things about her, Cassy and her other associates. If you are looking for a stress free wedding day, book Kirsten!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Kirsten was truly amazing! I live in Los Angles and I got married in Indianapolis. Kristen made it seem like she was right around the corner. She's very down to earth and straightforward. I like that in a person. Between the groomsmen, bridesmaids, flower girls and ring bearers we had 21 people and she was able to make sure everyone stayed together for photos. If I needed to get a hold of her at anytime regarding the wedding I would immediately hear from her. Like most weddings you plan and plan expecting it to go that way but it ends up going differently than planned; she was able to go with the flow and make it go smoothly.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Erika · Married on 04/22/2017

We absolutely loved working with Kirsten! From the very beginning when we were looking for a photographer, she was the only one that responded within the same day (and it was a weekend)! She was very flexible in planning our engagement session, as I wanted these certain trees to be in bloom at our location. She made it happen! Kirsten was great at keeping us laughing and had so many great ideas for posing and different backdrops! We were so pleased with all of our engagement pictures! For the wedding, she was amazing. She met with me ~6-8 weeks before the wedding to go over the day of timeline and completely put me at ease! She knows her stuff and knows exactly how long everything will take. I was not worried for a second the day of our wedding! She arrived and took tons and tons of pictures of the bridal party getting ready, my dress and accessories, my
    Husband and I opening our gifts and more! We were running slightly behind for our first look and she never once made us feel rushed and reassured us we had plenty of time! Her work is incredible! For the family pictures after the ceremony, wow does she have that order memorized! She was on it. She had our crazy huge families in and out within 35-40 minutes! She kept everyone laughing and smiling, even the little ones! She and her two assistants were great! The bridal party had so much fun and enjoyed taking pictures! Kirsten has exceeded our expectations for our wedding pictures! She was personable, professional, timely, and does amazing work! We plan on using her for family pictures in the future when we have kids!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Angela · Married on 08/06/2016

Kirsten Wray did an amazing job - can't wait to see my final images ??

Sent on 08/12/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/12/2015

Kirsten is amazing, I have known her for over 3 years and there isn't another person out there I would've trusted more with my big day. She is so outgoing and kind! Kirsten I cannot wait for our big day, it's coming up fast, but I know there is no reason to stress with you behind the camera!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kirsten and her team including Cassy & Emily are all fantastic! I really enjoyed working with all of them to plan the day ahead of time and have photo coverage on all aspects of our day. Not a moment was missed! I love all of our pictures and will cherish them forever! A perfect mix of planned/posed shots, but also those great candid moments of fun and laughing. Not only would I recommend Kirsten Wray Photography to others, but I already have a few times! Thank you for capturing our day for memories that will live on!

Sent on 11/10/2015

So glad to have chosen Kirstin for our wedding photographer. Not only are her photos beautiful, but she kept us organized and on target during pictures before and after our wedding and with the personalities in our families that's no easy feat. Kirstin's price is fair and competitive given we got the rights to the photos. Oh I also loved my photo book!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Kirsten was our photographer for our destination wedding in Mexico. She did a fantastic job! Photos look great and she was very professional,easy-going, and awesome to work with!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2014

You were such a pleasure & blessing to work with!! We are obsessed with every photo. Kirsten truly is the best!!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Kara · Married on 08/16/2014

Kirsten was so amazing to work with throughout my engagement and on my wedding day! Kirsten takes such beautiful photos and is so creative with her work. Her retouching is the best I've seen. I had a very large wedding party and was nervous about how we were going to coordinate everything. But Kirsten took charge, was so accommodating, and made our large group look fabulous! Kirsten Wray Photography is the absolute best and I would highly recommend her and her staff!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Crystal · Married on 07/04/2014

Kirsten is an amazing photographer! She took amazing shots and had great ideas for our photo's. My husband and I looked like we stepped out of a wedding magazine! She was punctual, easy to work with, provided EXCELLENT service and treated our wedding as if it was her own. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or photographer!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Chelsey · Married on 05/24/2014

Kirsten was absolutely amazing. We are in love with our wedding pictures. They turned out amazing. She is so fun to work with and is always making everyone laugh. She has so many cool ideas. We really enjoyed working with her! Thank you Kirsten!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Maddison · Married on 05/18/2014

I couldn't have asked for a more fabulous photographer. Her team worked with my wedding party to get all the shots we wanted/needed in a very short amount of time. She was fun and energetic and didn't make the photos feel like a chore. She took fantastic candid shots during the reception and her editing skills are head and shoulders above the rest of the photogs we considered. I truly can't say enough good things about Kirsten. We look forward to her shooting our family photos and even professional head-shots in the years to come.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Jeanette · Married on 05/10/2014

Kirsten did both our engagement and wedding photos. All of them came out beautiful and Kirsten was wonderful to work with. She got multiple shots for us to choose from, and she really was flexible when it came to working with our, at times, crazy wedding party. She really captured the event perfectly.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Travasha · Married on 04/27/2014

Kirsten is phenomenal! She and her two assistants really made our day memorable! They were very professional and efficient! We ran ahead of schedule and still got all of the shots we needed so we got to play around and do other cool stuff! She really listens to what shots you want to get and follows through. She even cares what shots your parents want as well! I couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Abby · Married on 04/05/2014

Kirsten is super duper fun, easy going and really listens to what her brides want and care about. She is good at capturing the moment and getting the guys into it as well. She is very professional and overly reasonably priced for the quality she provides. Absolutely amazing at editing. I use her for everything now :)

Sent on 04/09/2014

Jen · Married on 06/22/2013

EXCELLENT!! I cannot speak highly enough of this photographer. She is super creative and has an uncanny way of thinking outside the box when taking photos. Yes, she does "traditional" photos, but adds in a great mix of fun, different shots. Her packages can include photo CD's, photo books, etc. Kirsten and her staff are very professional, timely, and passionate. I would highly recommend Kirsten Wray Photography for your next event! :-)

Sent on 07/03/2013

Gina · Married on 06/15/2013

Kirsten was great!! She was very professional but we still had fun! The pictures were all beautiful and it was hard to pick for our wedding album.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2013

Kirsten Wray Photography ROCKS!!! Enough said...

Sent on 08/29/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2012

I loved all of my pictures! Kirsten did an amazing job, and was fun to work with!

Sent on 08/28/2013